Start by marking “The Edge of Dominance (The Doms of Her Life, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Edge of Dominance (The Doms of Her Life, #4)

The Edge of Dominance

(The Doms of Her Life #4)

Now that Macen “Hammer” Hammerman shares the bond he’s long craved with Raine Kendall and his best friend, Liam O’Neill, he should be looking forward to a bright future. But recent trauma has exhumed the demons Hammer thought long buried. He must confront them while Raine fights to forget her past and Liam struggles to keep their new family intact.

When a shadowy figure
Published September 13th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services (first published September 11th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about The Edge of Dominance, please sign up.
Once Upon This is the last book to Raine, Liam and Hammer's story.

Start your review of The Edge of Dominance (The Doms of Her Life, #4)
Sarah Toussaint
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
First book I've completed this year so far!!

I don't regret it, because I've wanted to finish reading this series ever since I started it a year ago, and when I found out that this book came out, the conclusion, I grabbed the audiobook so fast.

Raine, Hammer and Liam are a special bunch. They are charming and I love their relationship.

I like the turn that the plot took in this last book, nice way to wrap everything up. I love the realistic portrayal of the justice system and the development of the
Shayna
An EPIC series conclusion to an EPIC trio of characters! I can only hope that Shayla, Jenna, and Isabella have more up their sleeves because 'The Doms of Her Life' series was incredibly entertaining, super suspenseful, and ridiculously SEXY! THE EDGE OF DOMINANCE is the fourth and final installment of the series and it couldn't have ended any better. It was sad to say goodbye to these characters, but my heart is full that they received the happily ever after that they deserved.

"She craved their
♡Tonya♡
Jul 09, 2016 marked it as not-happening
a year and a half since book 3 was released is way too long in my opinion. ..this is why I like to wait for a series to be complete, you never know how long it will take to unfold. I hardly remember what this was about at this point, I've read over 500 books (at least) since then.
Hillary
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Edge of Dominance (The Doms of Her Life, #4) by Shayla Black

Have you read One Dom to Love? Have you read The Young and the Submissive? Have you read The Bold and the Dominant? If you haven't that is the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd books in this series, can you please just trust me when I say that this series should be read in order. So if you haven't read those please don't read this entire review. Just take the humble advice of a huge romance novel fan and purchase your copy of One Dom to Love, and jump on this roller coaster of crazy love, jealousy, and a
Mary
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

What an ending to a truly amazing story. Hammer, Raine and Liam have had a rocky road since the beginning and when everything seems to be finally going in their favor, fate tosses another road block in their way.

Not that everything was all peaches and cream before the bottom fell out. Hammer felt that his roughness would be too much for Raine during the pregnancy so he stays away. Raine -- as any pregnant woman would --
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
It was a good wrap up to the series. It sucked that there was about a year between this book and #3. I was lost on some characters and just had to go with the flow as I refused to go back and re-read 1000+ pages. There were a few things that felt out of place or just weren't needed/went to far. The whole thing with Liam and his mother being able to sense things came from left field and were kinda confusing. We had no build up or even a hit of the senses. The scene with River in the hotel room ...more
Naughty Mom Story Time
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
1) I HAVE to know the results of the coin toss
2) PLEASE tell me we'll get a Seth and Beck story!!!
3) PLEASE tell me we'll get a Pike and River story!!!

This was such an amazing conclusion to my favorite threesome. Their relationship dynamic has always fascinated me and I've been in love with Raine, Hammer and Lima since I cracked open the first book. Everything came full circle as they faced their biggest hurdle and scariest situation they could have imagined. With the threat of their loving
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Oh my goodness, This incredible fourth installment in The Doms of Her Life series was full of nail-biting drama and twists that I did NOT expect! I felt like Hammer, Raine, and Liam grew so much in this book. They are stronger, more potent together, and all determined to do their best to get their happily ever after.

The Edge Of Dominance was, I thought, more emotional than the last book in the series. I found myself crying with everything that was happening.
Chloe
Sep 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was by far the best of the four, there were so many twists and turns I didn’t think I could keep up. The emotional rollercoaster that Raine, Liam and Macen had to go through was heart shattering but the strength and love they showed each other was awe inspiring. What a wonderful three way couple they are.
Maria Itliong
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read-books, menage
Finally Raine, Liam and Macen got their happily ever after... hopefully the authors will continue to write books about the other characters like Beck, Seth, River, Heavenly and Pike and if they do I can't wait for those books to come out
Deborah
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fantastic! Although extremely long in length, I loved all the twists and turns. Liam, Raine and Macen had so many obstacles to overcome. Their story was emotionally beautiful, had comedy, mystery, romance and extremely hot sexy-time. A great read.
Niki Ellis
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Dear Lord! Hammer, Liam and Raine are back with a vengeance! This is an amazing book – it continues on from Book 3 and it’s seamless! I could not put this book down. It is quite simply – stunningly awesome!

These 3 people have are so blessed to have each other; their unconditional, irrevocable, unbelievable love and passion burns through each page and all you can do is devour each and every word.

God love Hammer – he’s such a man – thinking he can handle everything life dishes out by
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shadow's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This was a great wrap-up to an intriguing series, full of suspense, emotional upheaval, and for those who can't pass up the paranormal, a touch of ESP.

Macen Hammer, Raine Kendall, and Liam O'Neill have moved past some major hurdles on their way to becoming a threesome, not the least of which was Raine being forced to kill her worthless father after he kidnapped her. Hammer is having some issues from that event, but the three are working
Krista Jenks
Liam , Raine , and Macen have been through so much together and they are still holding together as a couple because they keep communicating. They thought that all their troubles were done but now someone is targeting Macen and they are going at him full force trying to destroy his family.

Macen cant stand that his family could be broken apart when they have worked so hard to get where they are especially with everything that Liam and Raine have endured already. But Macen now faces his own
Misty
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an ending to this serial. It was a fantastic ending for Liam, Hammer, and Raine's story. These three have been on an emotional journey, but through it all they were there for each other. In the beginning it was Liam coming between Hammer and Raine, then it was Liam's wife and Raine's father, this time it comes full circle to someone we haven't seen since the first book. The one thing that you can expect from the beginning to end of this series is to laugh, cry, be angry on their behalf, ...more
Angie
Sep 07, 2016 rated it liked it
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~
3 stars
I love this trio but let me tell ya, this book just seemed a little over the top at times. I think we could have gone without all the drama, some of it sure, but all of that? Too over the top for me and I just wanted to get through the book which seemed to never end. I loved Liams family, if we could have had more of them and less FBI, cops and drama I would have loved the book. The drama with River was
Allyson
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
** ARC by author in exchange for an honest review**

"I laughed out loud, cried and swooned all in one book!"
Knowing this is the last book between Hammer, Raine & Liam, it was hard not to finish it too fast. I can't say enough great things about this book. Hammer still has the lost, pained memories of his past, Liam is still the caring partner with the right words to be spoken and Raine is still the ever loving & caring woman in these men's lives. The way that Raine taunts her men is
Margie
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic ending to Raine, Hammer and Liam's story! Quite an emotional journey to be sure! The road the three main characters traveled was long and rocky-filled with pitfalls and whatever common descriptions of a tough road anyone might use. All three had major issues and lots of baggage when their journey together began, but together they managed to fight through to a wonderful "happily ever after." That being said, I felt as though I made this journey with them as I read their story. I ...more
Purple-pinky
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. It was a double edge sword in fact. I never wanted the book to end, although I wanted all the answers.
I wanted Hammer, Liam and Raine to get their HEA. At the same time I didn't want to stop reading.
So much happens in this book.
The arrival of of her brother River. Who did cause some very serious problems. catastrophic actually. I wanted to hate him but eventually he changed my mind.
A few times I wanted to throw my kindle. I was feeling every emotion going.
Then the arrival
Glynda Daniels
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received it as an ARC having read the preceding 3 books. Please make sure you read them in order.

I devoured this book in less than 12 hours! To say that I was excited for this is an understatement. Book 3 left us with a very big cliffhanger. The Edge of Dominance is beautiful and heart wrenching. The trials of life haven't stopped for Hammer, Liam, and their Raine. Their relationship faces the ultimate tests of strength and love. You will be on an emotional roller coaster of the best kind!
Tonya Butler
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shayla Black did a fantastic job rapping you this series. I loved every minute of this book it made me laugh and cry at times but had a fantastic ending.
This is book 4 in the series and Liam, Raine, and Hammer have all found their way together until one of their past come back. What will happen when this person starts to make up thank that land Hammer in some very deep water. How will Raine do being pregnant with one of their baby? How can Liam help when he is worry he can be dragged down too.
I
Rhonda
Sep 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh my Lord! This book was everything I had hoped for and then some. Hammer, Liam and Raine are still together but have so much more to work through. I did get annoyed with Hammer a lot, even though I knew he had so many things in his life to work through. Liam was always there for Raine and Raine finally grew up a lot compared to the first book or two. There were twists, turns and still enough drama to make me go crazy a few times but I got through it. And the ending, I loved it! Yes, it took a ...more
Jennifer Hajdics
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gah! I need more!!!

As usual, it was worth the wait! I've been climbing the walls to find out what happens with Raine, Liam and Hammer and Shayla, Jenna and Isabella most certainly made it worth the wait. But......I seriously need Beck & Seth's story now!!! Do they end up with Heavenly?? What about River & Pike? They need a book too!! No, wait! Series! They all need a series! Please please please consider more for these characters!!!
Rachel Cataldo
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to recieve an ARC of this book. I've been waiting so long for the conclusion of Raine, Liam, and Hammers story. Just when you thought the book was over it started right back up again, it kept me so engaged I was readin it for 3 1/2 hours and before I knew it it was 11 pm. I love all of shayla's books. I hope Seth, beck, and heavenly get their own story soon.
Kimber Hellmers
Somewhat spoiler free....Absolutely epic finale to one of my all-time favorite series! The Edge of Dominance gives us a thorough and amazing ending to the saga of Hammer, Liam and Raine. Black, Jacobs and LaPearl certainly do know how to go out in style. Obviously you have to read books 1-3 to get here, so it is no surprise that this trio are perfect together. What I didn’t expect was a deep and meaningful look into Macen’s psyche and such an immersion into Liam’s family! Someone was bound to ...more
April Symes
This is a fantastic ending to a great series- The Doms of her Life. This is the emotional and roller coaster ending story of Hammer, Raine, and Liam. I have been waiting on pins and needles to see how their love story would end. When we last left them, they got some joyous news and then we the readers were left with an epic cliffhanger…well then this boys gets up back into their life and in a huge way. Life isn’t so good , things have been hard for our fav tricouple but it is not for what you ...more
Cathy
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Huge applause to 3 great authors. WOW!!! Talk about saving the best for last!

The Edge of Dominance, the fourth in the Doms of Her Life really connects the dots for the heroes and heroine. Hammer, Liam and Raine have been through so much as individuals. This book shows how well matched they are to each other as they face their most difficult challenges. Liam has to learn to accept himself and does so gracefully. His Mom and Dad play a subtle but strong, supportive role and they are so lovable you
Ruthie Taylor
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth in an excellent series. You definitely need to read them in order - and each is a good chunky book, so no shortchanging on the story in each one. It is a bittersweet moment when you reach the natural conclusion to a story - but I have a feeling that there are plenty more of the cast who would like to entertain us in the future!

These three have, one would have thought, already been through the mill and
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
The Edge of Dominance is the fourth in the The Doms of Her Life series. I highly recommend that you read the first three books in this series. This is a continuation of Liam, Hammer and Raine's saga.

I love the first three books and couldn't wait for the final chapter. Raine has been claimed by Liam and Hammer. She's pregnant and doesn't know who's the father, nor do they care. Hammer struggles with Raine's abduction. He blames himself as her protector and unfortunately it only gets worse.

This
Once Upon
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reading the Doms of Her Life series (which I highly suggest that the series must be read in order) has been an absolutely emotional roller coaster ride through out not only the entire book but the entire series.

We follow Raine, Liam and Hammer through all the trials and tribulations of their relationship. We experience their growth as characters together and individually. Their happily ever ending does not come easily and there are moments as a reader, we become so emotionally invested in the
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Resisting My Submission (The Doms Of Genesis, #7)
  • Luscious (Topped, #1; Masters and Mercenaries, #8.2)
  • Unconditional (Masters and Mercenaries, #5.5)
  • Seeking My Destiny (The Doms Of Genesis, #8)
  • Cherished (Masters and Mercenaries, #7.5)
  • Watch Me
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Enchanted (Masters and Mercenaries, #18.5)
  • Dungeon Games (Masters and Mercenaries #6.5; 1001 Dark Nights #5)
  • A View to a Thrill (Masters and Mercenaries, #7)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • Theirs to Keep (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #1)
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Submission is Not Enough (Masters and Mercenaries, #12)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
  • Craving His Command (The Doms Of Genesis, #7.5)
  • From Sanctum with Love (Masters and Mercenaries, #10)
  • Austin (The Adlers #3)
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of nearly eighty novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, much

The Doms of Her Life (5 books)
  • Raine Falling (The Doms of Her Life, #0.5)
  • One Dom to Love (The Doms of Her Life, #1)
  • The Young and the Submissive (The Doms of Her Life, #2)
  • The Bold and the Dominant (The Doms of Her Life, #3)