Start by marking “My Glass is Runn” as Want to Read:
My Glass is Runn

My Glass is Runn

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Some things are worth the risk… A reclusive genius builds a menagerie in the woods. Two greedy generations fall foul of a family curse, and Bertie discovers just exactly what is at the bottom of the ball pit. An underestimated fashion model becomes the architect of her own eerie design. The only survivors of a modern epidemic are the ones who can’t hear the voices. Hypnoth ...more
Paperback, First, 121 pages
Published August 13th 2016 by The Mad Doctors of Literature

To ask other readers questions about My Glass is Runn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Glass is Runn

Lucy Atkinson
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read this from cover to cover in less than 24 hours. That's how good this collection is. It is in turn intriguing, wry, and incredibly creepy.

I really enjoy the way that Booth toys with genre expectations in all of these stories. In some of them I had no idea at any point what the conclusion was going to be; in others I could see where the story might be going but to journey to get there was always different from what I could have guessed.

I won't go into too much detail about the stories them
Liz Hedgecock
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
A splendidly creepy, dark, often Gothic collection of short stories. I particularly enjoyed the first and last stories, 'The Audley Chimera' (which I recognised from the Cheshire Prize for Literature anthology, great to see it again), and 'The Fourth Ape'. I could list many stories among my favourites, which shows what a strong collection this is, but I especially liked the period pieces.

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a dark, twisty tale. Might be best not to read i
Nat ☽
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A delectable, macabre, stunningly beautiful book that had me enthralled from start to finish.
Katie
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this collection of stories. It alternately made me smile, made me laugh, gave me the shivers, and scared me so badly that it was difficult to sleep -- pretty much everything you could want in a book. Some stories are more tongue-in-cheek horror and some are genuinely terrifying, and I was satisfied with all of them. I will definitely be revisiting this book over and over.
Claudia Glazzard
Gazmend Kryeziu
May 14, 2018
Olivia
Jul 27, 2018
You can buy my books online here.

My new collection of short stories My Glass is Runn is now available to buy online from 13th August 2016, exclusively from Lulu.

Buy paperback - £5.99 plus postage
Buy Epub - £2.99 (Can be read on Kobo, Blackberry, Nook, iBooks, Kindle Fire, and more)
Buy PDF - £2.99 (Can be read on most e-readers but best for laptops and tablets)

My collection of flash fiction,
More about Die Booth