Start by marking “Curved Lines: Tattooed Bad Boys and the Curvy Women They Love” as Want to Read:
Curved Lines: Tattooed Bad Boys and the Curvy Women They Love

Curved Lines: Tattooed Bad Boys and the Curvy Women They Love (Run the World #1)

Get k(ink)y with ten sizzling hot book boyfriends! These sexy, curve-loving, tattooed bad boys will steal your hearts and more in this all-new novella collection brought to you by USA Today and bestselling authors.

Acquired Taste – Dee Carney
When celebrity chef August Jaeger mixes it up with a curvy food blogger, they both realize what they want isn’t on any menu.

Dirty D
Published July 22nd 2016 by Draft2Digital

To ask other readers questions about Curved Lines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curved Lines

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

Curved Lines: Tattooed Bad Boys and the Curvy Women They Love is an anthology of ten fabulous short stories. Each one has a Hero wearing ink and a curvy beautiful woman that loves him. You will meet a millionaire, a movie star, a tattoo artist, and even a very sexy dragon shifter, and many more. I loved every one of these stories, some more than others. Every single one of these stories is sexy, steamy, swoony and tons of fun. This book was generously provided to me in exchange f
Deb
Jul 13, 2016 Deb rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Fiction
08/05/16 Just read 2 more & will update with more reviews soon :) This is a MUST-READ!!
......................
This is my review for each of the following novellas I have read :D I will update & revise as I am able to read more :D But I can honestly tell & highly recommend this set to all fans of fiction :D
**WARNING** Make sure to have the A/C full blast, ice cold drink & a fire extinguisher handy ;) lol
-------------
(1) “PRETTY IN INK” by the amazing MERRYN DEXTER :) A fun &
Robin
Jul 16, 2016 Robin rated it it was amazing
This is a great boxed set but I am focusing this review on Scorched Desire by Lexxie Couper

I absolutely loved this story especially because it had an alpha dragon in it who meant business when the mating heat hit him when he discovered Jilly was his fire mate. Then discovering Sam the druid was interfering really added insult to injury. Poor Jilly didn't understand what was going on, she thought both Sam and Ari were insane. Ari is a dragon shifter out to save his mate and Sam the druid who is s
Jennifer Finn
Jul 28, 2016 Jennifer Finn rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this wonderfully delightful anthology. If you like tattooed bad boys then you'll love this collection of stories by various talented authors who know what makes a bad boy bad. I don't know about everyone else but I know I love reading about women who aren't a size two. This is a great collection of hot and steamy stories of bad boys and the curvy women who bring them to their knees.

Dirty Deeds / Allie Cooke
Another Man's Treasure / Dee Tenorio
K(ink)y Curve
Dawn
Aug 13, 2016 Dawn rated it liked it
As with all anthologies you get some good, some bad, and some great stories, this is no different. I felt the bad or poorly written out numbered the good but the ones that were good were great!

This book ranges from seriously kinky to seriously sweet. All stories have sex involved and it is jam packed with material to keep you busy reading for a good while. There are typical romance and paranormal romance stories in here including dragon and werewolf shifters.

I have three authors that I will ad
Jenna
Jul 24, 2016 Jenna rated it it was amazing
YES, YES, YES!!!
What a delicious compilation of amazing authors who know how to write steamy adult stories... 5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆ all the way!
Kelly
Jul 29, 2016 Kelly rated it really liked it
Kinky Curves – Jodi Redford - Fair warning, Jodi Redford has earned a special spot as my (slightly filthy) soul sister with her dirty talkin' heroes. And heroines, come to think of it. I adore this woman's brain and her naughty characters and all the shenanigans they get into.

This time around, we have Grady and Charlie. The stripper and the phone sex operator. Niiiiiice! Seriously. Those two are kinda dirty/hot together and I loved it. (I also loved Charlie's sister and her hot-mess of a non-rel
Donna
Jul 23, 2016 Donna rated it really liked it
Zaftig women and the colorful men that sweep them off their feet. Big girls need love and are sometimes their own worst enemy. This compilation shows us how each of these women came to find hot, sexy love from their very own tattooed hunk.
Acquired Taste – Dee Carney
Food is art and can be a treat for the senses and so is chef August Jaeger. This was a fun story but I felt it was a little rushed.
Dirty Deeds – Allie Cooke
Cam star and rich guy. Without guys footing the bill cam girls wouldn’t be
Denise Van plew
Jul 23, 2016 Denise Van plew rated it it was amazing
This is one collection of stories by various authors I looked forward too. It is not often novels come out and say they are curvy etc but women come in all sizes just like men with both all having hearts. The thing is too it is not what is on the outside because that could lie it is what is in the inside that many people hide. I also think tattooed bad boys are a work of art with many being scrumptious gotta eat them up. In this one you get many stories to back it up with many hours of reading p ...more
Leanne Bryson
Jul 30, 2016 Leanne Bryson rated it really liked it
Gifted an ARC for an honest review.....
Anthologies are great to experience new authors, and if you like curvy girls, BB, and tattoos, this collection is for you! Short, not so sweet, sexy bedtime stories you are sure to enjoy. Great job to all the authors.
Jennifer Grimm
Jul 02, 2016 Jennifer Grimm rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this in exchange for an honest review. I really love tattooed bad boys and this entire box set had me drooling! The men were hot and the women complimented them perfectly. It is a recommended read for everyone!
Tamara
Jun 19, 2016 Tamara rated it it was amazing
Review of Scorched Desire -- Lexxie Couper
Lexxie Couper's latest Fire Mates book is hot hot hot & a wonderfully delightful read!

Highly recommended!
Kimberly
Jul 28, 2016 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Super hot! The majority of the books were awesome and delicious. I loved the variety of the stories.
mad4rombks
Have only read Another Man's Treasure by Dee Tenorio so far.
Keri
Jul 31, 2016 Keri rated it liked it
Below are book by book general thoughts from me as I finished them. Overall this is a good collection of curvy women and tatted study men and I enjoyed it.
This was a complimentary e-copy provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a honest review via Netgalley.

Dirty Deeds-
This one I didn't care much for. I know these are novellas so short is the point but I didn't feel any anything between these characters and Lolly and Jeff basically annoyed me.
Another Man's Treasure-
This was a rather a
Mona Livsey
Jul 31, 2016 Mona Livsey rated it it was amazing
K(ink)y Curves by: Jodi Redford (Review)

Thundercorns & Unicats 'Oh My!

Such a playful story about two lonely misfits who are anything but!
Grady is one of the Hottest Strippers "Sinners" has ever had. The only problem is that being on stage gives Grady stage fright and panic attacks, not the usual in what you would expect from such a hot looking guy.
Mentally and emotionally scarred by his father, Grady feels worthless as his inner demons work their magic on him. He struggles nightly just to ge
Wendy
Aug 04, 2016 Wendy rated it really liked it
So.... I have mixed feelings on some of the novellas in this set.
Book #1- Dirty Deeds: Rich man, poor woman who is a web-sex performer. Not really my cup of tea and I did not care for the way it abruptly ended.
Book #2-Another Man's Treasure: Absolutely LOVED this one. I love when a book makes me laugh out loud. Poor woman with sh!tty ex-hubs, rich movie star sweeping in to save the day.
Book #3-K(ink)y Curves-What a twist. The stripper is a....MAN. A man with issues.. And he spends his money on a
Sheryl
Jul 23, 2016 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
This is my review for Pretty in Ink only by author Merryn Dexter who contributed her story to this collection.
Garrett Chase has a thing for the curvy sexy Aubrey Jensen for a while now but has never acted on it until tonight. Aubrey Jensen thinks Garrett Chase is hotter then sin but does not think he is interested in her. Now fate has a way of bringing these 2 together that will melt the ice cubes in a glass. But someone wants to come between the pair and he is not playing fair.

I received an ad
Caroline Abreu
Jul 27, 2016 Caroline Abreu rated it it was amazing
I took my time with this collection. The theme here is obvious, but the application is eclectic; there is an interesting variety of stories in here, and anyone interested in plush heroines and edgy heroes will find something to like inside the covers.

Collections are usually a mixed bag, you might get introductions to series, or cliffhangers, or you might get nice standalones that introduce you to new authors and their work without the tease. This is a good one, with little of the extranea, and
Whitney Cannavina
Aug 03, 2016 Whitney Cannavina rated it really liked it
I received an ARC for an honest review

Curved Lines brings several authors and their stories of hot men and hot, curvy women. Instead of the stick figures bombshells you normally read about, we get the real women with curves and insecurities and the men that love every inch of them. I loved most of these stories such as the CEO and assistant, dragon shifter and mate, wolf shifter and mate... Etc. they were written well, gave interesting perspectives and relatable with most women's thoughts on wei
Raina Collins
Jul 24, 2016 Raina Collins rated it it was amazing
I got to read the story "Scorched Desire". A hot romance with a dragon shifter. It might be a short story but the author threw in some twist and turns that were great. I just hope that they right more off of the story. I would love to read more.

Received ARC for an honest review.
NiCoLeTa E.
***ARC kindly provided via NetGalley for the exchange of an honest review***
Victoria  Alexander
Jul 22, 2016 Victoria Alexander rated it it was amazing
Lots of cute stories .. Short and sweet :)
Meagan
Sep 28, 2016 Meagan rated it liked it
I mostly read this while sitting in the hospital with my mom, and it was perfect for that: mostly light, always optimistic, and with a great variety of shorter stories to keep me interested with something new. I won't go into great detail, but I'll give a basic sense of my memory of each of the stories below. (I did find a new author I want to read more of, which is always exciting.)

"Acquired Taste" by Dee Carney - This was fine. A story of instant attraction between a hot new chef and a food wr
Chrissy
Aug 07, 2016 Chrissy rated it it was amazing
This is one, Hot and a quick read.... Get some Iced Water, for when you read this book....

Angel Hatfield
Oct 01, 2016 Angel Hatfield rated it really liked it
There are ten hot stories in this collection and I gave a review for each one, First one was Dirty Deeds:
Jeff was a rich guy. Right now he is staying at the beach house as he did something foor his friend and enjoyed it but it wasn’t right. So Jeff had a favorite Cam girl her name was Lily one night he emailed her and asked her how much it would take for her to come to him for a couple days and she replied one million dollars and Jeff said done and the deal was set,

2) Another Man’s Treasure
Ari’
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

When I had a chance to get my hands on a copy of this collection of delicious stories about women who are appreciated in their curvy form and the men with the beautiful inked bodies who loved them, I couldn't wait to experience these hot stories! Who wouldn't want to get down and dirty with not just one but ten new book boyfriends! The authors have done a great job of bringing the steam and the love with these fiery women, men who understand tru
Julie
Aug 04, 2016 Julie rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
I really liked 1 of the stories, 5 of them were pretty decent, and 4 were not good. Some of the stories have only a small mention of tattoos.

Dirty Deeds - Allie Cooke Did not like it. No affection among the characters at all. Ended very abruptly and weirdly. Erotica not romance. 1 Star

Another Man’s Treasure – Dee Tenorio - Really liked it. The characters had a spark for each other and they were there for each other. Tonio and Ari have an attraction right from the start and have an easy time talk
Suzanne Radcliffe
Jul 22, 2016 Suzanne Radcliffe rated it really liked it
A quick overview of each story (I don't give spoilers):

1. Dirty Deeds by Allie Cooke: interracial (BMWW), rich man pays camgirl $1mil to stay at his family's beachfront house with him. Ending left me...ehhh.

2. Another Man's Treasure by Dee Tenorio: OMG, freakin LOVED Ariana & Tonio's story (along with their daughters Celia & Riqa)! Worth buying for this story alone! My favorite story by far!!!

3. K(ink)y Curves by Jodi Redford: LOVED this one, too! Grady "The Grinder" or "McHorny", the aw
Carissa Janes
Aug 14, 2016 Carissa Janes rated it really liked it
I started this yesterday thinking that I'd read one or two, and then stop and get some things done around the house...and then it was 3 am and I was finishing up. So much for the master plan...

This had 10 stories in it, and some were more appealing to me than others. My favorites were
1. Acquired Taste-Dee Carney
I just kept picturing Gordon Ramsey in my head as Chef August.

2. Scorched Desire-Lexxie Couper
I'm just getting into more paranormal stuff, and dragon shifters? Yes, please! This story
« previous 1 3 next »
The Club Blogs Bo...: Sexy Tattooed Bad Boys Novella Collection .99 1 2 Aug 01, 2016 03:01PM
Dee is a best-selling, award winning author of erotic romances in the urban fantasy, paranormal and contemporary genres. She also writes erotica under the pen name, Morgan Sierra.

Dee began writing short stories in middle school, but did not attempt completion of a novel until almost ten years later—which despite good intentions was never finished. Almost ten additional years later, she challenged
More about Dee Carney...

Run the World (2 books)
  • Like a F*cking Boss (Run the World #1)
  • Like a F*cking Lady (Run the World #2)