Start by marking “Bound to Submit (Blasphemy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bound to Submit (Blasphemy, #1)

Bound to Submit

(Blasphemy #1)

From the ruins of an abandoned church comes Baltimore’s hottest and most exclusive BDSM club. Twelve Masters. Infinite fantasies. Welcome to Blasphemy...

Published October 11th 2016 by Laura Kaye

To ask other readers questions about Bound to Submit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound to Submit

Start your review of Bound to Submit (Blasphemy, #1)
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was pleasantly surprised by this story. I don't know what I was thinking going into it but at the end, I definitely felt like I had read "more". This is a second chance romance. Before Kenna joins the Marines, she and Griffin are together. When she realizes she is at a crossroads and that Griffin is not at the same place she moves forward with her life and searches for a way to make it meaningful to her. She finds that and gains a purpose and a best friend when she joins the Marines. After tra ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
4.5 STARS

"Oh, God,"
"God can't save you.Not from me.Not tonight."

Bound to Submit was a hot,intense and passionate story.I was hooked on this story from the beginning.I loved the concept and the characters were fantastic and I wanted to see them together again!!Kenna was a complex character due to what happened to her on the past.I loved Master Griffin.Together they were so intense I loved them!!!

"Tell me you want me to take care of you, to give you everything you need."

description

Talltree
Elle
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5* the one that got away STARS!

My first read from Laura Kaye and I'm intrigued with her new series contains BDSM. I read quite a lot BDSM from various authors and I hope this isn't some wanna-be. Honestly, I didn't read the blurb and I found this is a second-chance love story. Beautiful and intense. Worth to read.

Kenna Sloane has lost her best friend and right forearm in her Marine's duty. Came back with PTSD, Kenna barely functional. She seems happy, but the truth she's blaming herself. Never
Michelle
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 1ace15d4bedf8c757e41c4be458f88_zpsdeolndqc.gif

Laura Kaye has bound readers to submit to her newest erotic BDSM romance series,Blasphemy. As my much anticipated read, Laura Kaye has kicked off the first installment, Bound to Submit with so much passion, sensuality, and raw emotions. While this book had so many sexual undertones, Kaye also beautifully weaves the elements of love, forgiveness and second chances in such a sensitive and beautiful manner.

photo fb136e54cde4a668aea89f4e781e45_zpsnvzl2kee.gif “For a long moment, he drank
Stacie
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 "Well, it made me happy." Stars!

So... well, I'll start by saying this may not actually be quite a 5 stars read, but I really liked it a lot, it made me happy and I'm feeling generous.

First thing that made me say hummm... this might be good was, the h, Kenna was a female Marine that was injured in Afghanistan. For me, that was different. I hadn't ever read about a female soldier returning home after combat. I'm very happy LK wrote a story about a female soldier.

Ok, so anyway (I keep gettin
Denisa
1.5 Noooo no no.

I really didn't like this one. I dunno why, but the characters got on my nerve so freakin' bad!

And the sex scenes were awful, I skipped all of them! And the rest of the book I skimmed. I just couldn't do it!
Why 1.5 stars? It was short. I finished it fast (although well, I did skim a lot, so that might be it).

All in all, I wouldn't recommend this one.
Kenna and Griffin had been in a Dom/sub relationship for nearly a year when she confessed she'd fallen in love with him. Griffin wasn't ready for a serious long term relationship so feeling hurt and rejected Kenna decided to move on with her life by joining the Marines. Griffin regretted letting Kenna walk out of his life almost immediately but by the time he decided to fight for her she'd already gone and she'd left him no way to get in contact. Now, five years later, Kenna has returned but she ...more
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
I've found me a new author and I couldn't be happier!

This had been sat on my kindle for well over 2 years, at some point I'd picked it up as a freebie. I'm not sure why this caught my eye over all the hundreds of other books on there, but it did. What I do know is that it didn't take long for me to be totally hooked on Kenna and Griffin's story.

Second chance seems to be a trope I can't resist, so this already had an advantage, but it doesn't automatically guarantee a books success for me. Someth
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own, arcs
Julalicious Book Paradise

So this review should have been done a while ago and I apologize for the lateness of it. I really tried to get it done before now, but I had trouble getting my reviews done lately, but here it is now.

So where do I start this review because I must say that I got hooked on it from the first lines. Kenna is a character that went through a lot in the Marines and while trying to share her experiences with other people through speeches, she has yet to deal with her own emo
Anne Boleyn's Ghost
Unapologetic Romance Readers' New Year 2018 Reading Challenge: Erotic Romance

2.5 stars rounded up because the heroine is a Marine who lost part of her arm in combat and suffers from PTSD and survivor's guilt. We need more female characters like that, and we need them now!

I realize that sex is a significant, if not the most significant, aspect of an erotic romance. And I’m not opposed to that, as long as there is appropriate development and depth of characters and plot. But I felt that developm
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was just THE BEST! Right from the start I was hooked and completely entranced by Kenna and Griffin’s story. It was filled with an incredible amount of emotion and heat and I loved how everything intertwined. Amazing read!

Laura Kaye writes some of the best heroines. I'm sure I've said this with previous books of hers as well but it's true. They just really resonate with me and effect me. I absolutely adored Kenna. There was so much strength in this women and she puts herself out there to rea
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Bound to Submit was the first book in the Blasphemy series by Laura Kaye. It was a quick, light and entertaining read.

Kaye did an excellent job setting the stage for the primary characters within the series. Blasphemy was a BDSM club and the series highlights the Masters. Bound to Submit detailed Master Griffin's story.

One mistake five years ago cost Griffin Hudson the only woman he ever loved. Although he tried, he expected never to see her again.

Kenna Sloane was a wounded marine that lost bot
Kat Valentine
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've never been into BDSM books because they either have bad storylines or they are just full of sex that has no meaning.I have now had a change of heart,not only is bound to submit very well written its one of the best book I've read in this genre! This story was a emotional rollercoaster.it was about more then sex,it was a love story with many,many layers.The characters were awesome.Griffin Hudson is a Dom and part owner of the club blasphemy who made a mistake of letting his submissive kenna ...more
Joëlle
This was a short story but it didn't feel like anything was missing. I enjoyed this second chance story... ...more
Lindsay
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica
I picked this short novel up as a kindle freebie and a quick palate cleanser between other novels and I was quite impressed.

Kenna Sloane is a veteran of Afghanistan and an amputee, now back in the US, but struggling with survivor's guilt, PTSD and physical pain relating to the loss of her arm. While she's getting on with her life, she's far from happy. Before she joined the Marines she was a member of Blasphemy, a local BDSM club, and had a relationship with a dom there that ended because he wou
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I just finished this book in one sitting on a plane. I LOVE this book and the characters HARD! It’s an erotica combined with a beautiful second chance love story of a slightly broken heroine and an alpha hero.

Kenna always wanted to be a submissive. She belonged to an exclusive BDSM club where she met Griffin who was her master for a year. Kenna starts to develop feelings for Griffin beyond the sub and Dom relationship but Griffin is young and makes the biggest mistake of his life – he lets
Laurie
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten immersed in an erotic BDSM series. Blasphemy is a sex club located in an old church. I still haven’t figured out my thoughts on that, they range from finding it funny to being a bit horrified. I received an arc of the latest in the series, Eyes On You, and enjoyed it so decided to go back and read the rest. I liked Bound to Submit even more than I did the first one.

Five years ago, Griffin had informed Kenna that he wasn’t ready for commitment when she confessed
Coco.V
Jan 04, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/4/2018)! 💝

Blurb:

He thinks he caused her pain, but she knows he’s the only one who can heal her…

Kenna Sloane lost her career and her arm in the Marines, and now she feels like she’s losing herself. Submission is the only thing that ever freed her from pain and made her feel secure, and Kenna needs to serve again. Bad. Th
Anonymous Girl
Jan 11, 2020 marked it as organized  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Anonymous Girl by: Kat Valentine's review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
I will never read a book from this ignorant author that obviously doesn't do research and accuses without having facts. I owned several books, but I refuse to read from a person that has no morals or respect for others. Many of this author's "Tweets" are against the Republican party. Wake up, your readers might be Republican. I guess it's better to show your true colors than to have respect for your readers. Well noted!

Laura Kaye Retweeted
Dan Rather
@DanRather
Jan 29
January 6 happened. We all saw
Shayna
OMG! I loved this book SO SO hard! All the feels...I did NOT want to put it down! These characters that Laura has created are just...EVERYTHING! Laura Kaye's brand of romance had me weak in the knees with every turn of the page. I had butterflies in my stomach, and there were times I forgot to take a breath! It was just so perfectly sweet, intense, and emotional! I wanted to experience BOUND TO SUBMIT over and over again!

"I'm not sure you realize what you're getting into with me, Kenna. Becau
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

“Just feel. That’s all I want you to do. That’s your whole job right now. Feeling what I’m doing to you.”

It was Master Griffin that I was most excited about when I first read the introduction to the Blasphemy Series in Hard to Serve. And then ta-da!

“It was Kenna. The same freckle on her cheekbone. The same scar above her eyebrow. The same bow-shaped lips that looked so fucking beautiful gasping in orgasm and wrapped around his cock.”

This is a story of finding out your
Richelle Robinson
Oct 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Kenna and Griffin have a past and after years apart they reconnect. I'm a sucker for second chance love stories. I did enjoy this story but wished there was more of a build up with the main characters. They have a history and chemistry but it was hard for me to feel that connection. Kenna is also suffering from PTSD and I loved how Griffin stepped up to the plate to help. The storyline was good and I did enjoy the story but I was left wanting more after it ended. Hopefully in the next book we ca ...more
Fiona Fog
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to start... I freaking loved this book and I'm excited that there are more of them already out! Cheering lol.

When Kenna returns to Club Blasphemy she's not the same person she was five years ago. Having experienced a war zone and the loss that comes with it how could she have been. But she's back now and her only thought is seeing Master Griffin. The Dom she played with previously at the club and the man she fell in love with only to have it rejected.

Griffin realised the mistake he made wi
Carvanz

For a novella, this was pretty intense.

No photo description available.

Kenna and Griffin were involved years ago and their past relationship helped to intensify their current reunion. Things between them are hot and heavy and very steamy with lots of rope play. It’s not common for me to really enjoy a book with this particular element, but everything between this hero and heroine was about healing. I found it to be incredibly beautiful.

Dual POV
Safe (view spoiler)
Serial Romance Librarian
Ellen Gail
Did I spend a great portion of my Saturday on the couch eating pizza, watching horror movies, and reading smut?

YUP!
Sandy S
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 11, 2016

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I'll be upfront and say I rarely read books that deal with a BDSM theme anymore, but when Ms. Kaye began this series I decided to give it a whirl and I'm so glad I did. This was an excellent second chance love story with engaging characters that desperately need each other in their lives. Emotional and sexy Bound To Submit was a well balanced romance with a healthy respect to those in the BDSM lifestyle.

Following a tour in Afghanistan where K
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I like this authors writing. I loved this story of Kenna and Griffin reconnecting.

Five years ago Kenna was in a dom/sub relationship with Griffin but made the mistake of telling him she had fallen in love with him and he told her he didn't want a committed relationship. A hurt Kenna then joined the Marines but two years ago she was injured and lost her right arm below the elbow.

Griffin has always regretted losing Kenna. He is still a Master at Blasphemy a BDSM Club he owns with other D

• SOLD: Auctioned to the Billionaire (Steele Series Book 1)
  • Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)
  • For The Love Of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #3)
  • Seducing the Bridesmaid (Wedding Dare, #3)
  • Ivan's Captive Submissive (Submissive's Wish, #1)
  • Forever Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #2)
  • Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • Simon Says: Mine (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1.5)
  • Best Man with Benefits (McCade Brothers #3; Wedding Dare #4)
  • The Winning Bid (The Auction Series #1)
  • Daddy's Precious Jewel
  • Baby Makes 4: MMF Bisexual Menage Secret Baby Romance
  • Show Me, Baby (Masters of the Shadowlands #8.5)
  • Desire (Doms of Club Eden, #2)
  • Reveal Me (Steele Brothers, #5)
  • Obeying Rowen (Club Zodiac, #2)
  • Blood (Diamond Doms #1)
  • Master of the Dark Side (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2.5)
Laura Kaye is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary and erotic romance and romantic suspense, including the Hard Ink, Raven Riders, Blasphemy, Heroes, and Hearts of the Anemoi series. Laura's hot, heartfelt stories are all about the universal desire for a place to belong. Laura grew up amidst family lore involving angels, ghosts, and evil-eye curses, cementing her lif ...more

Blasphemy (5 books)
  • Mastering Her Senses (Blasphemy, #2)
  • Theirs to Take (Blasphemy, #3)
  • On His Knees (Blasphemy #4)
  • Switching for Her (Blasphemy, #5)