Start by marking “Wildfire Hurricane (Ryder Boys #1)” as Want to Read:
Wildfire Hurricane (Ryder Boys #1)

Wildfire Hurricane

(Ryder Boys #1)

When Simone Leveque met Dash Ryder in seventh grade, she immediately fell for him—head over heels down the stairs…

Despite her less than graceful introduction, Simone jumped right up and yelled, “Ta-da,” drawing the attention and admiration of everyone, including Dash. The two quickly became bickering best friends, fighting about anything and everything until Dash finally k
Kindle Edition
Published July 5th 2016 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wildfire Hurricane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wildfire Hurricane

Candy Box
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amelia James out did herself on this amazing book. 5 stars all the way.
Simone and Dash have a story like no other.
Their story had me laughing, crying, and screaming at my reader for them to just get it over with. Sometimes your true love gets ripped away because of something petty or even a lie. But if it's meant to be it will be. Amelia told this story flawlessly and I can't wait for book 2.
I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review and that's just what I've given. This is also the
Kesha
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
The storyline is good but I dont think I like any of the characters. The two main characters were just 17 year olds in 30 year old bodies. They haven't seen or heard from each other in 13 years and they kind of hate and resent each other but within hours of meeting they have unprotected sex outside with hotspots. Then they proceed to have unprotected sex everywhere and everything they do leads to sex.
Anna
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
I was expecting emotional read but what I got was meaningless arguing and mean its so meaningless its just stupid. and then fucking on ground and then arguing and fucking on table, arguing - fucking in Library… you see picture right? yeah there's action going on but all this stupid arguing was so distracting, most of the time there were just some random words.
Maritza
Jan 24, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, wtf, 2019
Over half way into this book and thinking WTF am I reading. The plot sounded very good but the execution was not all that. I don't want to be harsh as writing is a passion and I know this is the author's baby but reality has been suspended. Would you really make love in a bed of ashes? Is it professional to carry on with an ex flame on your new day at the job? Would you rip each others clothes off in the middle of a command center at the start of a work day when you are expecting the rest of you ...more
Ree
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the second hotshot crew book for the week I've read.

Ms. James sure knows how to keep her romances steamy and angst-y. It was an explosive second chance romance that kept me intrigued. However, the danger in it seemed a bit too much. That being said, I'll definitely check out her next offering in the series.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book.
Rae Sontheyon
Definitely A Wildly Hot Couple . . .

The couple in this story had chemistry galore, but the plot scenario just went too far for me too believe and allow myself to be taken into their perilous danger. This is the first book I've read from author, Amelia James, however a reader can quickly tell she loves to give her audience a very steamy romance.

After being childhood friends and then sweethearts, Simone Leveque and Dash Ryder, had their relationship ended by betrayal. Dash says Simone slept with h
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wildfire Hurricane is the first book in the ( Ryder Boys ) by Amelia James ,and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this amazing story. Ms.James has given us a fast pace ,action filled romance story that will have you laughing ,crying ,and maybe some screaming at times. In life somethings can happen to rip your true love away from you like lies or even something petty . But if it's really meant to be it will come back .Ms James told this amazing story totally flawless ,with some amazing charact ...more
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
This wasn't what I expected. I will admit Wildfire Hurricane got added tom y TBR pile based on the cover. When I read it was about firemen I was sold. Unfortunately, it just didn't live up to my expectations and I found myself skimming the more I read.

The main issue I had with this book is it's set over less than a few days. That means there's a lot of emotions, disasters, obstacles, and danger thrown at the characters in mere hours. It created a very fast paced book, but for me it lacked a beli
Jeannie Platt
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wildfire is a fast, hot, emotional read.

High school sweethearts who "hate" each other over heartbreak and lies that happened many years before.

Emotions and Fire don't work... Highly dangerous conditions, lost loves finding each other, current ex/not ex, throw in work relationships in a high-stress job. BAM... You have Wildfire Hurricane.

It was a very quick paced read that I found enjoyable. Great job.
Emily Goodman
Aug 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Just reading Amelia James’ idea for this book had me intrigued, ready to one click and read this adventurous story about a two Emergency Management workers during one action filled, epic disaster. It was immediately at the forefront of my TBR pile.

While the premise of James’ story was eye catching, riveting even the book kind of fell a little short for me. I couldn’t really connect with either Simone or Dash. Their characters were drama-filled and their gut reactions were to revert back to thei
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Wildfire Hurricane is a fast paced, action filled romance about past lovers Simone and Dash who are reunited when Simone gets the position of EMS (Emergency Management Services) Operations Manager… making her Dash’s new boss.

There was a lot of tension between these two characters as they didn’t split amicably; he didn’t even say goodbye. She’s hurt and hides behind her steely façade, and it doesn’t help that one of her new employee seems to think that Dash is hers.

Ju
Melanie
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it

Just as things start to heat
Tonya Farmer
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
The cover of this book is beautiful! The synopsis sounded amazing! I thought I would be getting a deeper love story, something with more depth. What I got was 2 30 something year old characters who despite their fantastic and responsible jobs, have not figured out how to be out of high school. The title fits though because the whole book is a hot mess. Dash, the lead man, has some communication issues it seems. his inner monologue is ok but I feel like his condition paired with the writ
Barbara
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down I have not read anything by this Author before but I will be looking for more now. What would you do if after thirteen years the woman you loved and walked away from is now your supervisor ? She still maintains what you believe never happened and you broke her heart. Had his brother lied ? Did he break you up on purpose ? What really happened that day? If that is so, how do you get her back? Will it take a Wildfire and Hurricane, that is destroying your town to fin ...more
Angie Box
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book as an ARC for my honest opinion and I have to say this was a great read I loved the storyline and charcters this is the first time I have read anything by Amelia James and now I can't wait until the next book comes out so I can read it she leaves you wanting more and she is one amazing author she is on my must read list now. I gave this book five stars wished I could give it more.
Heather
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The start to this new series is fantastic. The characters are extremely well described and I absolutely loved them. Like all of James' other books I've read this one has a captivating plot rather than just being a steamy sex book. Don't get me wrong....It's quite steamy! I can't wait for the second book to come out, loved this one!
Christine
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
A tastefully written steamy story about two people who fall in love during high school, break up because of a lie, and fall in love again years later. A must read if you love romance and natural disaster stories.
Jennifer Becker
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
a cute story about falling in love again and learning to trust. hearts can break very easily but they mend and become even stronger than before. a fire, hurricane, not tornado can keep these two apart
Victoria
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
JudyMarie
Katy_ Rose
Aug 16, 2017
Eleanor Moquet
Mar 18, 2018

• New Recruit (Up in Flames, #1)
  • Up In Flames
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
  • Rekindle
  • Controlled Burn (Scarred Hearts, #1)
  • Hide my Thoughts (Hide Me #2)
  • Off the Clock (First Responders, #1)
  • How to Seduce a Fireman (Wild Heat, #1)
  • Seducing the Fireman (Risky Business #3)
  • Smolder (Firefighters of Montana, #1)
  • Hot Nights with the Fireman (Alpha Heroes, #1)
  • Fall for Me (Ladder Company, #1)
  • Bad Boy Firefighter Shifters
  • Heated (When SEALs Come Home, #4)
  • Falling for Her Bachelor (The Palotays of Montana #1; Bachelor Auction Returns #2)
  • Sweet Pepper Hero (Sweet Pepper Fire Brigade Mystery #4)
  • Hook & Ladder 69: Eighteen Authors...One Sexy Firehouse.
  • Smokin' Hot Firemen
Amelia James started reading steamy romance novels in junior high, but her mom took them away from her, so she started daydreaming instead. After she got married, she wrote some of her naughtier daydreams down and sent them to Playgirl magazine. Two of them got published. She kept daydreaming and writing stories until her dirty stories turned into trashy books.

She lives in Colorado, but she’ll al