Start by marking “Elysium (Reunion, #3)” as Want to Read:

Elysium

(Reunion #3)

Elysium
The story ends
it's you, it's me, it's us, it's forever

With Nico by his side, Ryan says goodbye to his old life and moves away, leaving his job and his hometown behind him.
Ready for a fresh new start together, Ryan and Nico settle down into a slower and easier lifestyle and life becomes as perfect as they could wish for.

“I can’t believe I’m leading you to my
Published June 14th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Elysium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elysium

Xavier Neal
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great read if....you enjoy MM books, the other books in the series, hot sex scenes, plot twists, and an HEA.

Side note: This was an interesting twist to the series. It was also nice to see Ryan's background a little more considering it was military. I loved that their love was strong and they were willing to whatever it took to make it work. I loved the supporting cast. There were only two complaints I had and one I had made before but it seemed to get too strong to ignore this book and it was th
michelle Shelly
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great addition to a wonderful series. I am so in love with these guys and their stories. They have accomplished so much and gone through hell to get there.
Book 3 picks up right where the second one ended. Nico takes Ryan back home with him to heal. When a enemy from the past comes back Ryan is forced with the decision on to help a old friend or forget the past and move on.
Ahhh! I am so sad that this series has come to a end but so glad I got to read their story. The characters are fantas
Shelly Schintz
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely happy!!
Ryan and Nico so much love, devotion and trust. A love so true!!!
Jj what a beautiful story. I would like to read more of Ryan and Nico.
A 5 star ABSOLUTELY
Natalie Weston Book Club Gone Wrong
As and avid reader and one who especially likes to read series, sometimes it's very sad reading the conclusion to a series you've become invested in. And while I am sad to see this series end I'm not sad that it's over. The final installment in this series was so well written that you realize the ending of this series is just the beginning in Ryan and Nico's future.

Ryan and Nico's story is one of love, loss, second chances, and an enduring love that has stood the test of time. Of never losing si
Whynter Raven
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to end the series. I'm sad that it's over with but so happy for Ryan and Nico to finally have their happy ending. All three books just flow together perfectly. If you have no read Reunion or Reunited you are missing out big time. Go on the journey with Ryan and Nico to find out that love has no bounds.
Jewel Book Lover
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review

At the end of the second book we've left Nico & Ryan moving from their hometown to have a fresh start in another place. They are happy to leave behind all the bad experiences and memories.

They've gone through hell and back and their love has stayed strong more then ever.

"with Ryan here with me now I feel I'm where I'm supposed to be." - Nico

All seems really perfect. But have you ever experienced the feeling when things are so per
Rock Hard Romance
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
'I haven't met someone and fallen in love,I've gotten the only man I ever loved back after 10 damn long years,I've got my man back' (Nico)

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review,having read the previous two books ,I was interested in seeing how Ryan and Nico's story would go and if they would get their HEA.

This picks up from where 'Reunited' finished,Ryan and Nico have returned to where Nico lived.Troy is as ever the 'Diva' and is happy for Nico to have 'his man' back in his life. The
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
This is the final book in this series for Nico and Ryan. So sad, but the author does a find job on how it was ended. This book picks up where it left off in book 2. Ryan moves with Nico to start over; however, starting over may just not be in the cards for Nico and Ryan. Ryan gets an unexpected blast from his past and he has to battle this and see how he can overcome this. All I can say is that darn glad that Nico had the connections he had or this would not have turned out the way we seen and w ...more
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
*** Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie in exchange for a fair and honest review. ***

Ryan decides to move in with Nico, leaving his job and hometown behind, but someone from his past comes crashing into his present.

Ryan and Nico still have to work through several issues from their past, trust is easily put to the test as Ryan meets with someone from Nico's past who reveals a hard truth that makes him re-think whether or not he made the right decision by moving in with Nico. And when Ryan is cont
Amo & Sarah &
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***Reviewed by Sarah @ ASBC***

Just how much can Ryan and Nico go through before they find their happy ending…
Ryan and Nico have packed up Ryan’s solo life back in their hometown and gone to live in Nico’s house, but still they are battling their past, but when ghosts come back to haunt you, do you embrace them or exorcise them. For Ryan and Nico, the path to their Elysium is about to be tested once and for all!

“You are my heaven Nico, my nirvana, my Elysium.”

OMG!! This trilogy is an absolute mus
Mandi
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nico and Ryan have faced so many obscales to get to where they are. However, more secrets from the past, must be overcome once more before Nico and Ryan can be happy.
Book 3, finds Ryan giving up his job in law enforcement and returning to Nico's hometown to start a new life. Ryan is loving his new life until he recieves and email which will change everything.
Ryan has been requested to go and see an old friend from his past. A past which he walked away from and locked downed a long time ago. Unsu
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
One of my favourite genres is M/M so of course I love this book!

Boy was this book H.O.T! The book is very descriptive and gave me the sweats! It made my heart beat faster.

This is the last of the Reunion series. The love that Ryan and Nico have for each other shines out of the pages. It grabs a hold of my stomach and hurts my heart with how much they adore each other. They have been through a lot to get to this point in their lives. Ten years apart has not changed their feelings for each other,
Tracy
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was desperate for this book, because i not only needed to find out what happens next from the previous book, but i NEEDED more Ryan and Nico... And boy... Did this book deliver on every single level!!!
Ryan and Nico have finally moved and are planning their lives together... But is everything as it seems? Can their relationship handle more stress? Will they ever get to enjoy what they have, in peace? What will happen when more secrets unfold? Every one of these will be answered and more... A wh
Lora
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

This is the 3rd and final book in this series about Nico & Ryan. I enjoyed the other two books and felt like I waited years for the conclusion of their story. This book didn’t follow the same path as the first two, but that was okay.

I enjoyed the dynamic of these characters and the love they shared. I enjoy that they didn’t try to always seem perfect and that they had freak outs like everyone else does. The big mystery in this book added enough suspense that I was on the edg
Tina
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe we are saying goodbye to Ryan and Nico. This was a very good series from start to finish. but book 3 was definitely the best yet. It is filled with so much emotion and don't forget the steaming hot sex. Wow. This book was different in all sorts of ways. I highly enjoyed it.

Ryan and Nico go through a different journey in this book. They have moved in together but the past is still knocking at their door. They have so many obstacles to tackle to get to the end but they power throug
Kim
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion of an amazing series bringing with it more heat, more angst but an ending that shows Love is Love.
These boys fast became one of my favorite couples. You can't help but root for them. JJ brought it on in spades. How much more do Ryan & Nico have to go thru to get their HEA. At times, I had to put it down, walk away, wipe my tears and go back to it. But their story wrapped up with so much emotion, you just wanted to jump into the pages and hold their hands.
MillsyLovesBooks
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd and final book in the Reunion Series and what a send off we got.
We start right off from where book 2 finished with Ryan moving to live with Nico, their finding their happy ever after. But their pasts come back to put them through more struggles, Ryan's is especially heartbreaking but will their love, commitment and trust in one another see them through or break them???
Not giving to much away but they do get their HEA and what and ending it was to their beautiful love story. JJ Ha
Shaztwirl
Jul 25, 2016 rated it liked it
I did enjoy the final part of Nico and Ryan's story. I am however, surprised that not one single review I've read has mentioned the horrendous number of errors in this book. Missing words, conjugation mistakes, terrible punctuation. The whole book felt rushed as if the author just churned out the story to hit a deadline. I really enjoyed the first two books but this was a big let down.
Debbie Bookers
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Ryan and Nico stole my heart. They have such a strong and passionate love for each other that it can make readers envious. The author does such an incredible job with this love story though all the ups and downs, trials and tribulations and proves that love can conquer all.
Tara Slone
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book of Ryan and Nicos story.. Will their love be able to stand just one more secret? I love how their story shows how their relationship has matured, their everyday struggles to be together aren't really that bad as long as they are in it together. The ending wraps up their story so perfectly and shows us that everyone deserves to be loved matter what.
Socially Book Nerd
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy for an honest review. Wow, what an amazing conclusion to the reunion series. I have just started reading M/M romance and this series is my favorite so far. I love Nico and Ryan their connection, chemistry and battles they faced in books 1 and 2. Book 3 has given me a ending I have wanted since chapter 1 of book 1. You must Read book 1 (Reunion) and book 2 (Reunited).
Felicia Windley
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

Absolutely love this book. JJ Harper capture Nico and Ryan love in the most profound way. This series is one of best i've read. I definitely recommend that you start from the beginning of story.
John Clarey
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I concur with everyone’s reviews, this is an excellent book
Himi
Oct 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviewed
Louisa Mae
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, m-m, novella
Great continuation and conclusion to Nico and Ryan’s story. Of course I dove right in after finishing Reunited. I just had to know more.

Of course we find out a lot more about Ryan’s past, the secrets he was hiding, even from himself as he struggled to put the past behind him. The way he opened up was great, showing the strength and trust he had in his relationship with Nico.

It was good to see these two finally moving on, and coming that their relationship is about give and take, and that they on
Tiffany
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I never thought I'd say this...

There was to much sex and I didn't even think the sex was that hot. I mean could they have some meaningful conversation before jumping to bed a few times? How many times across 3 books can a miscommunication cause then to almost split. I skipped a lot of pages just to get to the HEA
Jacqueline Pineda
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love their romance and they had a child together?! Surrogate or adopted? At least they live happily ever after.
ButtonsMom2003
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: xd-assigned-read
I read and reviewed the full series for xtreme-delusions dot com on June 22, 2016. I didn't really do reviews of the individual books so I'm posting my series recap under this book.

Book 1, Reunion, ends on a cliffhanger. 3 stars
Book 2, Reunited got to a pretty good HFN. 3 stars
Book 3, Elysium is really almost a new story. With a little editing and a bit of rewriting, I think it could actually work pretty good as a standalone. 4 stars.

I’m giving this series an overall rating of 3.5 stars rounded
Manuela
***2016 has been a very unstable year. Not only have I lost favourite role models in droves, I have been into dark places more times than I could count. Yes, I experienced highlights as well but the darkness has had a big impact this year and the only way to keep it at bay was reading, mass reading, back to back books with no stopping and no reviewing. I do apologize to all the writers that I won’t be able to review their books yet but I will get to it. Promise!***
Rachel Hendry
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So here we have the finale to Ryan & Nico's story, I was dreading it and excited for it in equal measure. Excited to be back with the boys but also sad that it was their final book.
We continue the journey with the boys back to Nico's hometown, to begin their life together, to find their well deserved and definitely long awaited HEA.
The journey was not without its setbacks, not without the gut churning moments and difficult decisions that would test the boys and their love for each other to t
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hiding behind a quiet unassuming facade J J reads and writes hot sexy stories. Stories of men loving men as well as women loving men.
What would the neighbors think!!

As long as the men are hot alpha's and the women are strong in their own right then they have a place in J J's books.

JJ also has a kinkier side and writes under the name of AG Silver. So, make sure you look out for those books too.

Catc