Start by marking “Stripped Down (Stripped #2)” as Want to Read:
Stripped Down (Stripped #2)

Stripped Down

(Stripped #2)

What do you get when you mix a bottle of tequila, a single mom moonlighting as a stripper, and her sinfully sexy boss with an impulsive side?
Married. You get married.

Rich. Demanding. Hot. Crazy.
That was Beckett Cruz in a nutshell.
Not to mention wild, determined, dangerous, and forbidden.
He was my bossand, after a drunken moment of insanity, my new husband.
An
Published August 30th 2016 by Emma Hart

Start your review of Stripped Down (Stripped #2)
Maya
I am surprised by how much I enjoyed this read. The blurb made me a bit wary, since you can never know what to expect from a story with strippers in it, but now that I've read the book I'm really glad that I took the chance! This book and plot is definitely not what you'd it is. Beneath this title there's actually a really good story with lots of depth, humor, small amount of angs and suspense and with just the right number of sex scenes. The writing is not bad, either. Seriously, I enjoyed ...more
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Aug 08, 2016 marked it as cover-love
O-M-G that cover....

description
edge of bubble
I'm holding the cover model responsible for this mess I've got myself into! I've read erotica which had more character building and plot going on that were the length of mere 70 pages than this drag assed book. Our heroine whose name is ummm... Carrie or Cara or something... To be honest I've just finished this book and already forgot most of it so I'll call the main heroine thundercunt, TC for short.

TC was one of those "you know nothing jon snow" uppity, woe-is-me personalities. She kept
Omg Beckett Cruz is sexy as hell

I only read Stripped Bare a few weeks ago an thought it was great an after that I was dyin for this book an I really really enjoyed it I knew this story was goin to b so good after the way Stripped Bare ended an it was just brilliant an when I knew it was goin to b Beckett next I couldn't wait

Beckett used to b stripper but now he us a very successful business man with his best friend West but like al single men he's a bit of a manwhore an him workin owning a
Sabrina
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it

Beck was yummy! I didn't think there could be a hotter male stripper than West, but damn Beck was delectable, especially around CiCi. I mean who wouldn't love a hot guy being all adorable with a little kid? His character was amazing but that just added the something special to this book that made me fall in love with the characters.

Not going to blab on and on about how much I liked the book but just know this: It was hot, it was sweet, it kept me interested, and it comes highly recommended from
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was just ok for me. I felt a little bored in the middle, and the h ticked me off with her pushing the H away. The H was great! I really liked him in the first book, Stripped Bare, so I was excited to hear his story. I wasn't disappointed in him at all! He was absolutely sweet and charming with the h's daughter *swoon* (especially the Flynn Rider stuff), and even though he was a manwhore before -- he was ALL about the h once they got together. I think I just wanted
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo d708bb4451bf3ab3f0b06de0115e19_zpsecckasr4.gif

His face was close to mine. Very close to mine. My eyes dropped to his mouth. Tequila wanted him to kiss me. Tequila wanted me to kiss him

Emma Hart surprises readers with this sexy heartfelt erotic romance that lays bare the vulnerabilities of its characters. Stripped Down was a perfect blend of eroticism, romance, and heartwarming moments.

I was fucked, no matter how you looked at it. I wanted my boss. My accidental husband. Shit.

Cassie is
Adriana Locke
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm giddy writing this review, which I'm sure will end up as a monstrous blabber. But, what do I care? That's what the good ones do to you, right?
Beck! Gah! He's everything - I repeat: everything - I love in a book boyfriend. He's filthy and demanding and alpha-to-the-core. That is enough for me right there. Then the bastard goes and gets all swoon-y and sweet. I think I read half of this book fanning my face and half of it in a pile of goo on the floor.
Hart took what we love about books like
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
5.0 "SWEET BECKETT AND BLONDIE" STARS!!!

Holysmudgepopsicles!!!! Stripped Down by Emma Hart IS FLAT OUT OVARY EXPLOSION TO THE ZENITH IN ALL CAPS.AND ITALIC.BOLD.UNDERLINED. ON A BILLBOARD ON THE STRIP.

(Oh, I might have used Emma's line up there ;) ...and forgive me with all the shouting..I just can't help it.)

Okay now, I just really do not know where to begin with my review. It really happened every time I finished reading Emma Hart's books. That feeling when you're so damn happy, you finished
Carmen Rae
So its no secret I absolutely loved Stripped Bare so as soon as I found out Beck was getting his own book I was jumping up and down begging to have my dirty little hands all over it. But I was pretty sure there was no way Emma Hart could pull off another story as good as Stripped Bare about strippers.

Then I heard Becks story was going to feature a single mum and my hopes got even higher, but then I was scared I would expect too much and be disappointed. But then I started reading it and I just
Audrey Carlan
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore Emma Hart's writing style. Her voice is very clear in all her books, whether they are contemporary romance such as the Holly Woods series or her more spicy erotic works in the Stripped books. Truth be told, I had really set the expectations high on this sucker because I was blown away by Stripped Bare. I love it when an author can keep that spice, heat, and wicked hot love going at full blast in a series.

"Two strippers with a heart of gold and a healthy libido? Yeah, Stripped
Noura
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow.

After the initial excitement of reading West and Mia's story in Stripped Bare, I thought this one's going to be more or less the same story - ex-stripper guy falls in love with unlikely girl, drama drama, lots of resistance and then the final realization.

Well, i'm not too far wrong but this one's a bit better. Because....Beckett Cruz is a character every single mom (and not single ones) would love to fall in love.

What's great:
1) The fiercely independent heroine - Cassie is a very young
Three Chicks
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane
Cassie does what she has to do to support her six year old daughter Ciara. She's a stripper at The Landing Strip, a Vegas strip club. She's a single mom, and besides having sole responsibility for her little one, her dad has cancer. His insurance sucks and her parents are having a hard time. They are her rocks and they do everything they can to help her with Ciara. So she helps out as much as she can with their bills, which leaves very little for extras.

She wishes she had a
Siobhan Davis
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another scintillating, panty-melting read from the extremely talented Emma Hart.

Stripped Down had a lot to live up to after the masterpiece that was Stripped Bare, but thankfully it met my expectations.

Cassie was abandoned by her heartless boyfriend when she fell pregnant at 16. Her daughter is now 6, and she has done her utmost to raise her with love and kindness, largely on her own. She has very supportive parents who have helped her out, but now her dad is ill and she needs to step up and
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't get how Emma Hart is able to make this book so sexy, fun, romantic and heartfelt at the same time. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book like the first one which I also loved. I really felt for Cassie as she is a young single mother who is stripping so she can give her adorable daughter the life she deserves. So one night her boss, Beckett Cruz calls her in to talk, they get drunk and end up married (what happens in Vegas...). Cassie wants a quick divorce so she can move on with her ...more
Nikki
Holy Hot Cover Batman! *swoon* Ok, I will admit, I saw the cover of this book, and didn't give two shits about the blurb. I just knew I wanted it now! So I signed up to do a review. Then read the blurb and was like, yeah. I need this in my life like yesterday!

Hot cover... CHECK. Intriguing blurb... Check. After reading devouring this book, did I love it? YES I damn well did! It had errrythang! ;) A great set of characters, interesting story line that wasn't mega predictable, witty dialogue. Hot
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Beckett and Cassie Stars ~

Again Emma gave us a book that was both fun and flirty but still had all the emotions a reader likes to feel while reading a book.

I was so excited to learn that Emma was going to write a book about Beckett and let me say she didnt disappoint. I actually loved this book more than Stripped Bare. This book was so much more than an accidental marriage, this was about what single mothers go through to
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Jul 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5!
I LOVED Beckett Cruz when I met him in book 1 Stripped Bare and I couldn't wait to get my hands on his book Stripped Down to meet the woman that would give him his happy.

This is a story that has been done before - the classic case of falling for your boss. But what I loved about this story that made it unique for me was the way that this author crafted these characters, the heat and chemistry between Cassie and Beckett and the story that included a little girl that stole my heart.

You see
Shayna
One of my FAVORITE erotic romances of the year, and Emma Hart's best work yet!

I've only recently discovered this author and I'm so grateful that I did. Her writing is exactly what I look for in a romance. Her heroes are TO DIE for and her heroines are kick-ass and genuine. Her love matches are spot on and she always gives us sexual chemistry that rivals other romance reads.

I absolutely LOVED Book One in the Stripped Series, STRIPPED BARE. But STRIPPED DOWN had this emotional impact on me that I
Amy
Aug 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Scorching Stars!!

Beckett and Wests friendship was legendary. They were brothers from another mother, twins separated at birth, soul mates in the realest sense of the word.

He kissed me. Like there was no air left and kissing me was the only way to stay alive. Like he was sinking into an ocean and I was the only thing keeping his head above water. Like everything was wrong and I was the only thing to make it right. He kissed me like the world was ending around us and I was the memory he wanted
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead............

Cassie is working as a stripper at Becket's club, she's a twenty three year old single parent of a sweet little girl who she had in her teens. Stripping helps her support her daughter and help pay her father's medical bills. One night she's off her game and Beck takes her to his office for a drink and a chat. One drinks turns to multiple and a drunken Vegas marriage is the result.

I was fully prepared to love Cassie, again with Cher from Hold On as one of my favorite
Kate
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved the mini-cliffy / teaser-lead in to this book at the end of West & Mia's story in Stripped Bare, so had every expectation that I'd love Stripped Down too.

I wasn't disappointed.

Beckett & Cassie together were scorching, but also very relatable when it came to their insecurities & fears.

My heart strings pulled several times throughout the read - mostly as a result of things Beckett had said or done, but Ciara was responsible for a few too.

The banter was witty, funny &
Rebecca
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stripped Down is the perfect title for Beckett and Cassies story because there are multiple ways that both characters are exposedare laid bare, enabling them to truly understand who they are and what they want once their walls are torn away, and they are left with nothing but their hearts and bodies.

Cassie may be a stripper, dancing and removing her clothes for money, but its not who she is or what defines her because at her barest, Cassie is a single mom doing whatever it takes to provide for
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
I loved the Burke Brothers series by Emma Hart so I am always watching for more from her. Honestly, the blurb for this book drew me in: single mom, accidental marriage. Yep. I had to see how this played out. Now, I am not a fan of s3x between the H and h early on in the story. I prefer a slow build. But for this story---it works.

Cassie is a single mom providing not only for her daughter, but helping her parents with medical bills. She strips, reluctantly, in a club owned by Beckett. After
Joy Novel Thoughts
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm a single mom, Cassie is a single mom. And I love books about single moms.

This novel is such a treasure! Emma sums this book up within the book perfectly.
"This wasn't your average love story. This wasn't man meets woman, they fall in love slowly, they live happily ever after. This was man gives woman tequila, they get married, they fuck, and then they are fucked."

This book is hilarious!
"In related news, I no longer had a clitoris. I'd decided I was now the dubiously proud owner of a
Umaiya ❄️Ramblings of a Scattered Mind❄️

In Cassie's words,

This wasnt your average love story.
This wasnt man meets woman, they fall in love slowly, they live happily ever after.

Obviously, this is now a cliche plot but the single mom thing was a first for me.
Not a bad book but it was just "okay" and so not something I'd read again.
Karen Sedgman
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved the cliffy ending from book1 to starting Stripped Down to get the full story about Cassie and Beck! Loved the push and pull of Cassie and Beck's relationship, their banter was fun and there was some laugh out there moments! And again so many heated sexy moments! I think CiCi stole the show many times she was sweet and adorable!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite tropes that isn't done often is accidental marriageor should I call it getting so drunk in Vegas that they wake up the next morning married?! It is such a fun thing to read because it kind of forces the characters to get to know each other while they figure things out.

Cassie is a stripper at the Landing Strip in Vegas, where Beckett is the owner and boss. One night of drinking together leads to them waking up married. That leads them figuring out the quickest way to divorce.
Steph
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Unngghh. Beck. Yummy yummy deliciousness.

Tequila is a shameless hussy. The dirty bitch made Cassie Gallagher hook up with her strip club boss Beckett Cruz. She made Cassie marry Beckett in a drunken Vegas rampage filled with all her alcoholic friends and his penis. And now an annulment is out of the question, what with the sex and all. So they're forced to divorce. Except neither seems to be very good at signing the papers. There's no way it can work out between a dirt poor single mom stripper
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Stripped Down is a panty melting romance by Emma Hart. First of all, lets stop and enjoy the hot, sexy and mind-blowing cover of the book OLALA. I know we should not judge a book by its cover but there the cover is urging me to dive in and enjoy the ride!
I love Emmas style and her writing and in Stripped down she has successfully managed to combine a sexy as hell story with cuteness.
Beckett Cruz was many things. Sexy. Dirty. Impulsive. Crazy. Tempting. But, he was also generous and kind.
Beckett

• Arrogant Boss
  • Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)
  • Tempt the Boss (Tempt, #1)
  • Coming Home (The Surrender Trilogy, #3)
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)
  • Remember You This Way (The Sound of Us #2)
  • Slow & Steady (Alphas Undone, #2)
  • Slut Shamed: A Violent Circle Short Story
  • The Dare (The Bet, #3)
  • Sleighed It (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3.7)
  • Breaking Out (The Surrender Trilogy, #2)
  • Asshole Husband
  • Friends with Bang-ifits (The Bangover #0.5)
  • Level Up (Violent Circle, #5)
  • Shacking Up (Shacking Up, #1)
  • Scoring the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)
  • Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

Stripped (3 books)
  • Stripped Bare (Stripped, #1)
  • The Stripped Series (Stripped, #1-2)