Start by marking “The Best Ever” as Want to Read:
The Best Ever

Read Book* *Different edition

The Best Ever

(Second Chance Neighbors #2)

What happens when two control freaks meet their match?

Rory Doyle likes to be in control: in control of his career, in control of his home, and in control of his relationships. The one thing he can’t control is his reaction to real estate agent Ashley Richards, a feisty ex-pageant queen.
Ashley Richards is a woman with a plan; always has been, always will be. She’s got her
ebook
Published June 12th 2016 by Smashwords Edition (first published December 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Best Ever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best Ever

Start your review of The Best Ever
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Joise Kerr Fans, Romance, Older Demographic
4 A Serious Winner In My Book Stars
* * * *

In February of this year, I read a book which had the insane idea of people over the age of 35 could actually have interest in love, sex and careers. They could be sexy and in love...and the men could be swoon worthy, too. It was a unique idea, I know... and it warmed my heart as I am very far from 35!
A Bad Bit Nice https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... was the book and I thoroughly feel hard for all of the grown up characters in it...it also didn't
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I purchased this book.

GAH!!! When I finished Em and Mick’s book I was obsessed to see the secret relationship of Rory and Audrey. I mean those two are busting with sexual tension in the first book so actually seeing their side of the story was AWESOME!!

I am going to say Lust is the best word to describe the two of them
Shelly
Jun 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-read
If you’ve not read the first book in this series, I highly recommend that you do. 1 – because it’s good and 2 – because that book has many of the back stories for what transpires in this book. I was really looking forward to this story after reading Em and Mick’s story and their requisite best friends Ashley and Rory.

Ashley Richards is in her early to mid-forties and a realtor. She’s a good realtor and has sacrificed much of her personal life to be one. She used to go out with boys in their 20s
Arlene Adams
Jan 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fighters
Ukgardenfiend
This is real raunchy fun. We have a mature heroine and a mature hero who have been burnt before in the relationship stakes. They are not ready to settle down nor to have a committed relationship.

They meet and have a light relationship which is mostly hook-ups and which develops slowly but neither is willing to admit that their emotions are changing and their ideas of what a relationship could be are also changing.

A light writing style that moves the story on so it is easy to read and keeps the
Robyn
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
I read this on an airplane flight today and whoo, at certain points I was quite glad indeed that the stranger sitting next to me was asleep and not reading over my shoulder . Hot and satisfying.
Bethany
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Josie Kerr continues to impress. Her characters are real people with real jobs and problems and you want see them together and happy. The sex scenes are hot, maybe too hot to read on the bus as I was doing. I look forward to more books from Ms. Kerr.
Pam James
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the Irish!

Can be a stand alone. But, I recommend that you read the first book, then this one. Ashley is Em's best friend.Rory (Irish) is Mick's best friend. They all meet the same night. Ashley and Rory can't stay away from each other. Neither really wants to settle down. Their story is a bit rocky. Love the family that is formed. Get your copy and start reading.... Pam James
Zeia Jameson
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Best Ever is the second in the Second Chance Neighbors series. While you do get a little more of Em and Mick's story, this book primarily follows hottie Irish businessman, Rory, and the spunky, smart Southern real estate agent, Ashley.

Neither Rory nor Ashley do relationships. It's too complicated. But they have done other things and those certain things keep them drawn to one another. They form a companionship of sorts that they think they are keeping secret from their best friends.

Rory has
Samantha
Dec 31, 2015
Ida Louise
Oct 26, 2017

• Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • Rough Love (Tannen Boys #1)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • A Warrior Christmas (The Protectors, #14)
  • Cocky Roommate (Book Boyfriends, #2)
  • Riding Hard (Bennett Boys Ranch, #2)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Savage
  • Striking Distance (Love Undercover, #2)
  • Rescue Me (Sparks Of Desire #2)
  • Hot Single Dad (Book Boyfriends, #3)
  • His Candy Cane: A Two-Book Collection
  • Ex-Lover New Boss
  • Single Dad Fake Fiancé
  • That Forever Girl (Getting Lucky, #2)
  • Book Boyfriend (Book Boyfriends, #1)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • His Burning Desire (Sparks Of Desire #1)
Josie Kerr is a transplanted West Texan living on the edge of semi-profoundly rural Georgia, a.k.a. the southernmost edge of the northernmost county in Metro Atlanta.

She has an M.Ed. in Secondary English Education, but discovered that she hated high school more the second time than she did the first, so she decided to meld her love of technology with her education background and became an

Second Chance Neighbors (3 books)
  • A Bad Bit Nice (Second Chance Neighbors, #1)
  • Fighter (DS Fight Club #0)