Start by marking “Spider-Man/Deadpool, Vol. 3: Itsy-Bitsy” as Want to Read:
Spider-Man/Deadpool, Vol. 3: Itsy-Bitsy

Spider-Man/Deadpool, Vol. 3: Itsy-Bitsy

(Spider-Man/Deadpool (Collected Editions) #3)

Think the Spidey/'Pool bromance is a recent phenomenon? Guess again - these guys go back years. Decades even! In the proud tradition of Deadpool, a lost inventory issue of Amazing Spider-Man from the swingin' '60s will take you back to one of the earliest meetings of the Merc with a Mouth and the Wallcrawler With a Wisecrack! Then, back in the present, Spider-Man and Deadp ...more
Published October 10th 2017 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Spider-Man/Deadpool, Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spider-Man/Deadpool, Vol. 3

Start your review of Spider-Man/Deadpool, Vol. 3: Itsy-Bitsy
Chad
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
This whole thing just felt flat and drawn out. Itsy-bitsy was just dumb. She had a serious Ick factor calling them Daddy and Dead-Daddy. Ew! Spidey was completely out of character, trying to kill Itsy-Bitsy because he doesn't murder. Huh? Joe Kelly may have stepped away from comics for too long because this was not good and Deadpool is his signature character. Ed McGuiness's art still looked good but I still didn't care for Jason Keith's colors.
Paul E. Morph
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Despite Spidey getting top billing, this is very much a Deadpool story. Spider-Man actually seems a little out of character a lot of the time. For fans of Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness' classic run on Deadpool from the '90s, though, this is a must read. It was great to see these guys take on the Merc With the Mouth again, as it was their run that made me a 'Pool fan in the first place.
Chelsea 🏳️‍🌈
So... this collection is a mess. The arrangement of the series is just a little questionable. Essentially, vol 2 was made up of every guest writer issue and I was bummed to find out because I really could have skipped it. All this to say, I was a little confused about the sudden change in Parker's personality and the change in Deadpool's appearance. It seemed a little sudden but remember: this collection skips issues 15 and 16. All collections skip those and maybe those explain?

Anyway, this stor
Scott
May 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Wow, after Itsy-Bitsy this series is really running on a nearly empty tank for me. (I'll give the next volume a chance but only because it features Arcade and Murderworld.) Other than a few good scenes Vol. 3 was often dull and more uneven than the haphazard previous edition Side Pieces.
Imogene
This felt like the least Deadpool of any Deadpool I’ve ever read, and the least Spider-Man of any Spider-man.

I’d quit reading this title, but I’m ocd, and at least there are different writers for the next arc, and, well, it’s toally not canon.

Humbug
Ana
While I like having my bias confirmed a.k.a Spiderman is not worth a damn, I'm happy Deadpool still got to keep his hero worshiping/thirsting intact.
Chris Lemmerman
[read as single issues]
Spidey and Deadpool tackle their worst nightmare - the united front of Itsy Bitsy, Patient Zero, and...Mephisto?

I feel like this should have been much more impactful as a storyline than it actually is. It's full of dialogue, but not much is said, and the hints at Spidey and Deadpool's relationship don't really go anywhere. There's a lot to be mined from the idea of Itsy Bitsy, and how she affects both Wade and Peter, but it's a lot of backwards and forwards without much of
Grace
Jan 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars

Just when I thought that this series was concluding, they confirm that there will be a 4th, 5th, and 6th volume!
*Fistpump*

The bromatic tension between Spidey and Deadpool is strong in this one. You never know what to expect when going into these comics, but it will never cease to be entertaining.

I'm looking forward to more adventures from my BroTP in the future <3
Dubzor
Jun 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
I don't give out one's very often...but my god was this a rough one. There's really no redeeming value to this volume. The writing is sloppy and confusing. Itsy-Bitsy is just the worst. The art is uninspired and worse yet, has glaring mistakes. Just read something else, trust me, it's not even a satisfying conclusion to the story arc.
Kay
Sep 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
This was actual poop, and I will scrub it from my memory asap. Spider-Man is just not Spider-Man. You can't have Peter Parker just decide murdering would be a good idea like this. And poor Deadpool had to physically fight him while trying to be the (out of character) voice of reason.

What was this??
Honestly, this volume reads like bad fan-fiction.

A terrible follow-up to a disappointing Vol 2 Spider-Man/Deadpool, Vol. 2: Side Pieces.
Jeff
Oct 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Not bad. However, while the individual elements were each fascinating on their own, I didn't care for how Kelly blended them.
Dan
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it
An interesting villain I guess, but she was kinda annoying. I don't think I'm in a big hurry to read any issues featuring her return. This team-up book is still just okay.
Bexnbookx
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well that’s much better than Vol. 2! RTC
Isa
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
that hug!! [maybe i died just a little.]
Katrina
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was ok

This was still a funny and entertaining comic, but I did like the first two vol. a bit better.
Zach
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A pretty nutty adventure involving Spider-Man and Deadpool, but also super entertaining. The artwork is excellent.
ThatBookGal
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
This was just weird, the whole daddy thing was so odd! Great art, but the story and dialogue was poor.
Robert
Mar 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
To dark, to brooding, and totally out of tone with the preceding volumes.
Sara
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Plowed through this in a couple of hours because exciting! I love Spider-Man and I love Deadpool so it only makes sense to put them together. It's funny, it's got action and of course it's got heart.
kelsey
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5✰

holy shit i cried so much sjdhsjsj deadpool really loves spider-man with his whole heart huh
Oct 04, 2017 rated it liked it
M. Walters
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: marvel-comics
LePetitMonstre
May 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Deadpool is trying to play for the angels on the same day Spider-man is having a test of faith on his no-kill policy. It was a role reversal that felt weird, no matter how often the story tried to remind you that this was intentional. I could understand the motivations from a logical perspective, but I didn't /feel/ them.
Itsy Bitsy could have been a fun villain! A new personal favorite! I really did like her design! More of the spider people should look like actual spiders, in my opinion. But sh
Carl Waluconis
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The entertaining pattern to this title is Deadpool and Spidey exchanging a constant stream of wit and cutting remarks as they battle a villain. Deadpool is definitely zingier, with his occasional breaking of the fourth wall and talking about the comics they're both in. In this story, they battled Itsy Bitsy, a copy that combined both of them with their suppressed killer instincts highlighted and made stronger. Itsy did insist that she was killing for a reason, to eliminate those better eliminate ...more
Reagan
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
I'm going to try and be more accurate and in depth with my reviews on these!

First, this is Vol. 3, and I really enjoyed it a lot. The only problem I have with these volumes are that sometimes the issues are out of order and it confuses and bothers me. But one day I'll sit down and figure it all out.

Secondly, this volume was more in depth with the characters especially because (view spoiler)
Adam Fisher
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Things are going as usual for Deadpool and Spider-Man, fighting crime, making jokes and such, but when a new enemy shows up on the scene, how far will they go to stop her?
Welcome to the Marvel Universe, Itsy Bitsy. A hybrid amalgamation of both 'Pool and Spidey, this flirty and violent lady is out to make our heroes look bad by committing crimes and leaving proof linking the 3 of them together. But where does she come from? Villain of previous Volumes, Patient Zero made her in a lab. But why so
Alexander Shay
Jun 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: marvel
The good thing is that it returned to the actual story line and didn't have filler comics in it. But I guess reading several comics, even from different publishers, alongside each other isn't that great of an idea because I found myself not following everything. I'm missing a fair bit of detail anyway; I haven't read the Deadpool comics or whatever Spider-man comics are supposed to come before this, so I'm not up to speed on the whole Parker being a businessman thing.
But while Deadpool referenc
Andy
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
What a challenge. I do not understand why it has been so hard to read this series. The writing is not my favorite, although some jokes are funny (especially the relationship ones) the overall dialogue can be quite stiff. The whole antihero spider-man was too much for me, kinda got on my nerves. Deadpool was the highlight of this book with his change of heart. Bitsy was an awesome villain! She was funny and unique, made a huge impression on me. There was so much going for this book, but the amoun ...more
Erin Cataldi
May 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
UGH! Officially my least favorite release!! How can you mess up Deadpool?!?!?! This "volume" is missing 11, 12, 15, and 16. I don't know if those issues were by guest writers (featured in volume 2) or what. This storyline is also a bit confusing? Why is Deadpool's face beautiful again? When did Spiderman get so angsty and ANGRY? I don't know. Too many questions. This volume has the dynamic duo trying to stop this spider girl from killing too many people and Spiderman is determined to KILL HER ra ...more
Mary
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
It's not this particular volume was awful, it's that it underdelivered. I was underwhelmed by vol.2 and this volume continued the trend. I was super excited for itsy bitsy. I wanted her to be the next connor kent. Instead she was barely a character. The plot is half formed and I would like the authors to have to justify some of their choices - it wasn't that I hated them all, it was that they seemed unnecessary and left a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe this is what comes from starting an arc compl ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Astonishing X-Men, Vol. 1: Life of X
  • Deadpool: World's Greatest, Volume 6: Patience: Zero
  • Spider-Gwen, Vol. 4: Predators
  • Gwenpool, the Unbelievable, Vol. 1: Believe It

Spider-Man/Deadpool (Collected Editions) (9 books)
  • Spider-Man/Deadpool, Vol. 1: Isn't it Bromantic