Start by marking “Wicked Kiss (Realm Enforcers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Kiss (Realm Enforcers, #4)

Wicked Kiss

(Realm Enforcers #4)

Working as an informant for the DEA, Victoria Monzelle is used to living on the edge. But she’s not a big fan of getting kidnapped. And definitely not by a bunch of bad boy witches with fancy-colored fire to shoot at people. So when Adam Dunne shows up and claims to be a witch enforcer, she’s not going to put her life in his hands based on his word, no matter how smooth an ...more
Published July 4th 2017 by Kensington

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4.5 Burning for you Stars

May have Mild spoilers

"You'd do well not to cross me." "Cross you?" Her eyebrows rose, laughter in her eyes. "How old-fashioned. Cross you." She chuckled, the sound low and throaty. Oh, the hellion was asking for it. "Victoria." He allowed his voice to deepen to a threat most animals instinctively would catch. "I already spanked you once. Do you want another for good measure?" -Adam and Tori

Wicked Kiss, the 4th book in the Realm Enforcers series by Rebecca Zanetti,
Sophia Triad
Adam Dunne (witch) and Victoria Monzalle (human with special abilities who really needs to stay away from electronics)

I absolutely loved Dark Protectors and I adored Realm Enforcers so far, BUT I really could not decide about the rating of this book.
Maybe because Victoria behaved as another TSTL female character.

Thank God the male character was exactly as he was supposed to be.

Talking everything into account, it was a very enjoyable read and it has included everything I have loved in Zanetti's
Beth
Zanetti had me with her kick butt characters and smoldering attraction but once she added Bear to the plot I was a goner!

Fun, ferociously face paced and hot as hades, WICKED KISS was another fabulous addition to the Realm Enforcer's series.

I received this ARC copy of Wicked Kiss from Kensington Books - Lyrical Press. This is my honest and voluntary review. Wicked Kiss is set for publication July 4, 2017.

My Rating: 4 Stars

Written by: Rebecca Zanetti
Paperback: 284 pages
Publisher: Lyrical Press
Pub
Julia's Book Haven
*4.5 Stars*
I really enjoyed this addition to the series. At first glance you would assume that Tori and Adam could not be more wrong for each other but as the story develops you see how they truly complement each others personalities. They balance each other. I really liked them both which is rare for me since usually either the h or H will shine more, but I didn't think that was the case in this book.
The story it's self was very fast paced with lots of action which I always enjoy. I wouldn't
Claire Robinson
4 - "You've fallen for the big bad witch, haven't you?" Stars!

The fourth book in Rebecca Zanetti’s Realm Enforcers series finally gives us Adam Dunne’s story.

ITs LIVE!
Amazon US – http://a.co/1wFHyG4
Amazon UK – http://amzn.eu/6Tckhvs
B&N - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wick...

Although the alphas in this series have started to feel a little samey in their personalities and actions, this was still a pretty enjoyable read.

"By the end of this night, I’ll fucking own you…"

I am always happy to g
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Adam & Victoria's Story:

We've gotten hints to Adam and Tori's attraction to each other since book 1, but Adam has his mind set on finding a non-human mate. He knows how vulnerable having a human mate would be and thinks he has a choice, silly man.

One of the best things about this series is watching these tough men and their preconceived notions on what kind of mate they want and find that they have fallen for exactly the opposite. It has been very entertaining to see these strong spirited w
Dali
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti is as sexy and explosive as I know it would be. Extremely fun, action packed, smoking hot and completely engrossing. Tori, Adam and all the usual suspects we’ve come to love Control your attention from start to finish.

After being recruited by the DEA to help find the makers and distributors of the deadly Apollo drug, Victoria Monzelle’s world is turned upside-down when she finds out the world is a much bigger place following her kidnapping by the witch council. T
Marta Cox
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Four and a half
Well I really liked that the author took a chance with this couple because believe me they do initially seem so very different and the term chalk and cheese springs to mind! Adam is a controlled , almost closed off character whereas Tori is much more rebellious and out there. Still you just know that with so much going on they will have to somehow learn what trust means . Plus when it comes to romantic action between them ( gotta love a girl who knows what she wants!) the words h
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
Wicked Kiss was yet another fast-paced, action-packed romance in the Realm Enforcers series. I loved Tori, and the way she brought Adam to his knees.

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews
Story:
I loved the strength Tori showed throughout Wicked Kiss, even if she put herself in danger at times because of her stubbornness. Adam pushed all her buttons, though, so it really wasn't difficult to forgive her for some lapses in judgement. The overall Realm Enforcers plot cont
Stacie
4 1/2 "You make me feel like me." Stars!

I loved it! Action packed from start to finish with lots of steamy romance. Adam and Tori are a perfect match. This may be my favorite of this series so far! Can't wait for Bear to get his HEA! Happy reading!
Alison
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for Adam & Tori's story and it didn't disappoint only think that bugged me a bit how Tori always thought she was good enough for Adam. I know when the insecurities came from but right up till the end when you knew from the start they were soul mates :)
AJ
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 badass witch stars!

Book number 4 in the Realm Enforcers series, this book picks up immediately after the last one finished, so if like me, you don’t remember all of the details, I would suggest having a flick through those final few chapters of Wicked Burn just to bring you up to speed. I attempted to do that and ended up reading the whole book again because it’s just that good, so I was raring to go by the time I started this book. And needless to say, this is NOT a standalone – each book is
Jessica Frances
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great entry into this series. It was so much fun to watch Adam shift from a stoic, no nonsense man, to having his buttons pushed by Tori. Watching them together, and seeing their push and pull was a lot of fun.This had great action, steamy scenes, funny banter, cameos and suspense, while also moving the ongoing plot along and answering some much needed answers. I would absolutely recommend to fans of this series. Looking forward to the final book!
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars photo: Rate 5 Stars Rate5.gif

Advanced Readers Copy Courtesy of Netgalley....:)

Seriously I could spend a fair amount of time going on and on about the greatness of Rebecca Zanetti. I dont think she has written a book that I have not yet fallen head over heals in love with.....if she writes it......I will read it!!!! Simple as that!!!!

This the the 4th book in the Realm Enforcers series and its all about Adam Dunne. I have been waiting for his book, because he was always the more serious of the Dunne Brothers. And then when
Dee
My last book for 2017!
Carvanz
While I loved this installment of the Realm Enforcers series, it was my least favorite up to date. When Adam is forced to stand up for Victoria at a council meeting, he must vow to mate her. I was ready to see where this was all going to lead but much of the first part of the book is each of them going their own way. That was all interesting but let’s be honest, I wanted to see them together working to solve the mystery of who was supplying the Apollo drug in Seattle.

There is plenty of action an
Manon the Malicious
*3.25 Stars*

I was provided an ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Victoria Monzelle has been kidnapped by witches because she learnt their existence. but as she is being transferred to the heart of their clan, one of them saves her and helps her escape.
Adam Dunne is a witch. More than that, he’s actually an Enforcer for his clan, but when his brother’s mate’s sister is kidnapped by his clan, he does his best to save her, no matter how infuriating he finds her.

This is the fourth bo
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads Netgalley ARC Review:

Another addicting novel in Rebecca Zanetti's SIZZLING Enforcers Of The Realm series! Wicked Kiss is Adam and Tori's story and HOLY FREAKING COW, this book was UTTERLY AMAZING and HEART-STOPPING GOOD with ULTRA HOT, SIZZLING SEX and LOADS of ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT action and some seriously wicked magic that just BLOWS the mind!

I swear, every single book by Miss Zanetti gets HOTTER, DARKER, more IRRESISTIBLE and the many twists and turns just take you
Dawn
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I always think after each Rebecca Zanetti book, this is the best one yet and of course, this is the best one yet. So she is a definite read no matter the subject!

Adam and Tori are the story in this book ad the fact that he's trying to save her could get him killed. She has this power though and it stops engines, burns phones, and other electronic devices. She cannot get on the plane back to the states no matter how hard he is trying to put her there.

Adam is an enforcer of the coven nine and hi
Maria Rose
Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti is the fourth story in her Realm Enforcers series, a spin-off of the Dark Protector series. The first story in the series, Wicked Ride, was one of my best reads in 2015 so the series is definitely on my must-read list. Each story can be read as a standalone romance, but there is a continuing story arc throughout the series. The underlying plot is that a drug has been developed, Apollo, that is lethal to witches (and equally to humans). Figuring out who is trying to ...more
Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore
Read the full review, with tweetable quotes and similar book recommendations, on GraveTells: http://bit.ly/GTreview-WickedKiss (live on 9/24/17 at 8pm PT)

Adam Dunne is one icy, scary mofo. As the only remaining (employed) enforcer for the witches’ Coven Nine, it’s all on him to keep his rogue brothers off the council’s radar and stay legit long enough to crack the Apollo drug ring spreading in Seattle. When shit goes sideways—as you know it must—keeping himself and Victoria Monzelle alive takes
Sophia
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And the last of the Dunne witch brothers and Coven Nine Enforcers has his turn to fall. But for this controlled, highly intelligent skilled enforcer, it won't be just anyone. And it wasn't. He has definitely met his match. A hidden agenda, betrayals, and edge of the seat excitement surround quite the spirited romance.

Wicked Kiss is book four in the Realm Enforcers series which is the extension of the earlier Dark Protectors. It follows on the heels of the books before it and assumes the reader i
Jacque
Folks you are going to need to pay attention here because Wicked Kiss is going to go fast. Victoria and Adam, Dunne family, the council, the King, Bear. That's a lot to take in...and I loved every bit of it.

Victoria and Adam are oil and vinegar. He's smooth, by the book and she's saucy and spirited. Together then had me laughing and dying to find out what comes next. Lots of banter fly between them as the struggle to find out who is distributing Apollo, deal with the order from the council to ma
Elaine
This is an action packed paranormal romantic suspense by a highly talented author. The witches are being attacked by the deadly-to-witches Apollo drug. As more witches die from its use, they and others are endeavouring to find just who is making and distributing it, striving to end its use.

It is also a humorous story, with laugh out loud moments, too! Victoria Monzelle is a secret DEA informant with a really quirky power - she stops electronic devices working, even when she doesn’t want to! Just
Monique
Review written: June 19, 2017
Star Rating: ★★★★
Heat Rating: ☀☀☀☀☼

An Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book was received free via Netgalley for an honest review.

Was I complaining before about the lack of character arcs in this series? Oops!! Because Tori and Adam are hella hot, have fantastic character arcs and the non-stop action was amazing. Wicked Kiss isn't a home run; it's a walk off grand slam!

I was half in love with Adam from Wicked Burn, but he really upped his game here in his own b
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Yes. Another fantastic, passionate and thrilling read by my go to author these days. Everything I love and absolutely nothing I avoid.
Perfect build up. All my fav characters and a plot that I can't get enough of. I simply loved Adam and this whole crazy world. Tori was a hard nut to crack yet so deep you really gotta dig very thorough to see the real warrior underneath.
I want her mom to her an HEA for sure. Novella? Hope so.

✨ 🌟 ✨ 🌟 🌟
Hannah
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Wicked Kiss is the fourth book of Rebecca Zanetti's Realm Enforcers series, spin off of her Dark Protectors series and is all about the last Dunne Brother finally finding his HEA. I really didn't like Adam, he was way too high handed and just annoyed me most of the time. Granted he was trying to keep Tori safe, the way he did it just did not agree with me. Tori I loved, normally when the heroine does stupid things and goes off on her own despite the danger that is out to get her it ju
Elizabeth Neal
Adam, an enforcer, and Tori, a DEA informant, have been circling around their attraction to one another since they first met. Adam, determined to mate another supernatural, is resisting because of the "fragility" of humans, of which he believes Tori is one. However, Tori, in many ways, is like no other and denying his connection to her is becoming harder with every encounter.

Tori has the ability to make the usually always calm Adam act out of character, and though he doesn't yet realize it, she'
Alison
Three and a half stars, maybe four stars. The fault is with me, I don't like BDSM/ submission and Adam teetered too far into that, not FSoG territory but even a little is too far for me.

So in the last book Lexi's younger sister Tori had been kidnapped with Bear by the Witches and discovered there was a whole wld of the paranormal out there, then she is rescued by big bad Adam Dunne. She's working as an informant for the DEA trying to find out who in the Grizzlies MC is distributing the lethal ne
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Wolf Rising (SWAT, #8)
  • In the Mood Fur Love
  • Beyond the Darkness (Darkness, #3)
  • The Emerald Lily (Vampire Blood, #4)
  • Love Bites (Bitten, #4)
  • Lucifer (Vampires in America, #11)
  • The Forests of Dru (Sorcerous Moons, #4)
  • Bitten Under Fire
  • Storm of Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #9)
  • Playing With Fire (Phoenix Fire, #3)
  • Call of the Siren (Demons of Infernum, #4)
  • Dark Alpha's Hunger (Reaper, #6)
  • A Vampire's Soul (Vampire's Promise, #2)
  • Midnight Untamed (Midnight Breed #14.5; 1001 Dark Nights #47)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Realm Enforcers (5 books)
  • Wicked Ride (Realm Enforcers, #1)
  • Wicked Edge (Realm Enforcers, #2)
  • Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers #3)
  • Wicked Bite (Realm Enforcers, #5)
“You still haven’t told me why you left the cabin when I specifically told you to stay there.”
Her chin dropped, and her eyebrows lifted, giving her the most smart-ass expression he’d ever seen. “I guess the simples answer is that I don’t fucking take orders from you.”
Dage snorted and busied himself with his phone again, not looking at either of them. “You should just mate her and get it over with,” he mused.”
0 likes
“She looked over her shoulder, almost stunned by the ferocity on his angled face. “You want me?”
“Aye,” he said, his eyes burning.
“Then take me.”