Start by marking “Piper Dreams Part One (The Dreams Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Piper Dreams Part One (The Dreams Trilogy #1)

Piper Dreams Part One

(The Dreams Trilogy #1)

This is an alternate cover edition for B01A5V5SVE

She needs an adventure.
He's looking for an escape.
Together, they just might find what they both need.

Published June 2016 by ASD Publishing (first published January 3rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Piper Dreams Part One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Piper Dreams Part One

Samantha
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 we were quite the tragic pair stars. Amelie Duncan has done it again with another riveting tale that incorporates finding yourself in the most delicious of ways and, of course, heartbreak. With delicate word choice and vivid imagery, Duncan weaves you into the story effortlessly. I spent three hours to read the book from start to finish because I couldn't put it down. It ends with a cliffhanger since it is only the first part in the new series, but the ride is a great one.

description

Piper Rowe is an awe
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
*** WHOA! It’s the first time I read author Duncan’s book and what a surprise! Piper Dreams is a perfect combination of finding yourself, falling in love, heartbreak and sacrifice. This story is told in the dual POV which is my favorite as it allows me to understand both Piper and Brody’s minds. Unfortunately, I missed the fact that this is part 1 of 3 books and it’s a full length novel. I really hope I don’t have to wait too long for the continuation of this beautiful story.

Piper is a college s
Coco.V
Aug 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on iBooks today (8/14/2018)!💝

Blurb:
She needs an adventure.
He's looking for an escape.
Together, they just might find what they both need.

Journalist hopeful, Piper Rowe is searching for a story--the perfect lead to get her a coveted spot on a prestigious journalism team. Running into a cross-country biker group just might be the serendipitous happening she needs.

The only problem?

The sexy and protective gatekeeper, Brody Whitehurst doesn't want her tagging along, refusing to let her docu
Jeannie Zelos
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Piper Dreams - Part One, Amelie S Duncan

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre:  New Adult Contemporary Romance Series

I’m a great fan of Amélie's writing and she’s done  it again with another story that’s gripped me and left me desperate to know more. I’ve written to ask if this is a 2 or 3 parter, and some rough release dates for the rest. Edit: Amelie says this is a three parter with part two due in Feb/Mar 16. Thankfully Amelie never keeps us waiting too long.

Its a dual POV read, with
Bad Girls
Pipers Dreams was one of those books I could not put down and I didn't. I read right through the night to get to the end of this story. This is part 1 of a three part novella. Piper is a girl who is on a mission. A mission to get into the prestigious journalist program offered at her school. She has done everything right, from her school work to her social life. She is perfect, on the outside. Inside I think she earns for something else. Something real. In order for her to get into this program ...more
Susan Trewick
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is part one of a 3 part series, it introduces us to Piper, Brody, Seren and the biker babe's. Piper embarks on a journey following the biker babe's as they fulfill their bucket list and live their lives to the fullest. Along the way Piper falls for the swoon worthy Brody, but he's struggling for his desire for her and his duty to look after and protect Seren. This is not a straight forward love story, they are both trying to do the right thing and protect their loved ones. Brody has been hu ...more
Laura M.
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it! I even forgot to eat dinner I was so into it...The sex scenes were hot and the storyline kept you wanting more and more...I need the sequel now!!!!!
Rachel Russell
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've had this book on my kindle for a while after coming across it on Amazon and the blurb sounded intriguing. This is my first read from this author and it was a really good one to start with. Piper Dreams is the first in a trilogy to the series and has a little bit of everything to suit different tastes but you don't lose sight of the main story. With Piper on a mission to get what she wants, to join a journalism program she meets Brody who is on his own personal journey.

Two people come toget
Belletab
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
the characters are a little immature - at least in my opinion. but i have decided to finish the series.
Mary Finch
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book

I would recommend this book to my family and friends and I can't wait to read more of this book
Lisa  Okoniewski
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It as a great book which most of us can relate to. Loved it.
Babel
An ode to the meaning of life and how we find it daily. When a romance is infused with a deep sense of self-awareness and freedom, you know you've found something worthwhile.

A biker and a girl with dreams. That's a promise of hot, intense things to come.

A man who's given himself away so much that it's crippled his heart, a woman who's trying to find and prove herself at the same time love crosses her winding path. There we have that emotional drama that can colour any story with a rainbow of fee
Shannon
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Piper is just like a lot of us…living day to day and just going through the motions. However, she’s not really living and actually participating in her life. She may as well be a voyeur of her own journey. Until she meets Brody and Seren. Brody is accompanying Seren on a cross-country trip marking things off her bucket list as they go. She convinces them to allow her to join them on this adventure to document everything for Seren’s group, the Biker Babes. They are a free-spirited group of women ...more
Destiny Bridwell
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is the first book that I have read by this author. I was given this book as an ARC. I was not sure what I would find when I read this book. I knew that it was only the first of three parts. That normally scares people off and not me. I love series and trilogies. I am a lover of books.
     This is about Piper Rowe and she wants to follow in her father's footsteps. She wants to be come a journalist. That is how she meets Brody Whitehurst. She is looks for adventure and he is looks for
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
OMG you didn’t just leave me with that Cliffhanger! Ugh! Groan! Cry!

First off I have to tell Amelie S. Duncan that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Piper Dreams! You can ask my husband how many times I moved out of my chair since I started reading this book. I think 3 times just for potty breaks and lunch! I read this book straight through and even though I really do have a lot to do today I couldn’t because I was glued to my chair reading!

Amelie S. Duncan, girl you can write a HOT & SEXY book! I love B
Teri
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love, loss, finding oneself, experiencing life. All this and more in this coming of age saga. Piper covets a position as one of her professors chosen but being perfect in book smarts doesn't mean you are qualified to doing the job. When she is challenged to go out and ear some real life experience things change for her. Lots changes for her that summer, including getting her heartbroken by Brody.
Brody on the other hand is a free spirit biker that has made some promises. These promises don't inc
Melody Green
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Piper is amazing

First time reading this author and wow! I feel in love with Seren, Brody and Piper. The story pulls you in and although my heart breaks for each of them you also see the strength in each character as well. This was so well written and it makes you realize that life is short and you should live your life to the fullest. It definitely has the brooding hot male and panty melting moments but hold on to your heart. Yes this book stops on a sad note so how gotta check out the next book
Jo
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There's a lot to like about this book.

I really enjoyed the way in which the author dealt with each of the various individuals' approach to dealing with their condition, and how they interacted with each other.

I also felt that the way the relationship between Brodie and Piper developed was one of the real strengths of the story. There was a palpable connection between them, which really drew me in.

That said, there were parts of the overall story where it just felt like I wasn't getting the whole
Danielle Goodwin
Amélie S. Duncan's "Piper Dreams: Dream it, Seize it, Live it." is the first book in her new Dreams series. Duncan has done it again! Another amazing series opener. I love the characters! When she said this new series was going to be more New Adult, I was a little worried because NA is usually not my thing, but this definitely leans more toward the Contemporary Romance side (wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean?). As usual, the sexy scenes are hawt hawt! I can't wait to rea ...more
Vickie
Unfortunately this was a DNF for me. I really struggled to connect to the character's or the storyline.

I will try again at some point. My mum is currently battling breast cancer so without disrespecting the Author or her works. I think I just wasn't in the right mind frame given the subject matter.

**Arc provided courtesy of the Author in exchange for an honest review for WTMO Book Blog**
Azzie
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Never heard of this author before but I'm glad I found this one I want you to know that you did a wonderful job with this book, and I look forward to reading more of your work,Your characters are really believable,and I enjoyed everyone of them.I look forward to reading the next book .
Jane Allen
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a great start to the series and it left me wanting more. The author is very talented and you are drawn in to the story from the beginning. I am looking forward to the next instalment and hope that Piper and Brody reconnect quickly!!
Carm
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
The heroine was annoying & naive. The story was a little too cheesy for me. Falling in love w/ someone in only one week & willing to drop everything for the other person, IMO shows how immature & stupid you are. Ridiculous. I'm undecided of reading the next book.
Danielle Pullen
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story may be about Piper's dreams but all the characters are beautifully written and will hold a place in your heart. The love that is shared between everyone in the story is awe inspiring. This is a beautiful story of being a survivor and finding one's self.
Lori
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book so much that I began reading it in the early evening one night then went to bed. I couldn't put the book down and read it until I saw that the clock read 3:30 AM. I was crazy about this book and book 2. Can't wait for Book 3 to come out!
KelDem
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading a couple of the authors other books I thought I'd give this one a go. I loved it! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Books Movies Fandoms
My star rating for Piper Dreams: 4 out 5 stars. :)

My full review can be found at:
BooksMoviesFandoms.wordpress.com

M.G.
#BMF
Annette Gonzales
Awesome book

This was a free book I chose. I really loved this story. I will be reading the other two just to see how it ends.
M
This was an ARC for review and I loved it! I was so happy that I took the time and get a break and read something fresh and new! I loved the book! Cant wait for more!!
Elaine
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
so ready for the next book love the bucket list with the ladies in remission. amelie did it again .....

• Paradise Tempted: The Beginning
  • Lover, Divine (Mythos: Gods & Lovers #1)
  • Enough
  • The Room 103 Boxset
  • Outback Promise
  • Heart of the Incubus (Demons of Infernum, #3.5)
  • The Perfect Hostage (Super Agent, #4.5)
  • Bite Me (Dom Vs. Domme, #1)
  • The Damaged One
  • Permanent Marker
  • Wild Ride  (Wild, #1)
  • Finding Lexi
  • In Deeper (In Deep, #2)
  • Mr. Virile and the Girl Next Door
  • Forever Mine
  • Beautiful Music
  • Syphon's Song (Mayflower Mages, #1)
  • Figure 8
Amélie S. Duncan writes contemporary, erotic romances. Her inspiration comes from many sources including her life experiences and travels. She lives on the West Coast of the United States with her husband.

www.ameliesduncan.com

The Dreams Trilogy (3 books)
  • Piper Dreams Part Two (The Dreams Trilogy #2)
  • Piper Dreams (The Dream Trilogy, #3)