Start by marking “Reindeer Boy” as Want to Read:
Reindeer Boy

Reindeer Boy

Quincy has the same dream every year on Christmas Eve - of finding a little boy holding a special gift for her under the tree - and every Christmas morning, she's awoken to find a gift wrapped in tinfoil with her name on it...

When school resumes after the winter break, Quincy's class discovers they have an unusual new transfer student named Cupid. Ridiculously cute and fr
Published December 20th 2016 by Yen Press

To ask other readers questions about Reindeer Boy, please sign up.
Annie It ended with a big cliffhanger/opening for a second, but I haven't seen or heard that she's making another.

Lola
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, christmas
description

Reindeer Boy is the perfect romantic Christmassy book.

It’s impossible not to be familiar with Cassandra Jean’s work, if you’re a die-hard fan of Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments. Her artwork is featured in both The Bane Chronicles and Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy. She also illustrated Shadowhunter tarot cards, among other things.

She has quite an original style. I would recognize her work anywhere. In fact, just by looking at the cover of this book, I knew immediately that Cassandr
Emma
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
100% recommend this! The art is gorgeous as all Cassandra Jean's art is. The story was so cute and fun for Christmas time. I will reread it over and over
Rachael (RedRchlReads)
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-reads
5 Stars!

Reindeer Boy was an adorable story that was perfect to read on Christmas Eve. This is my first book by Cassandra Jean and I loved the story from start to finish! It was really cute and a funny story. I definitely caught myself laughing and had a smile on my face the entire time.

We follow the story of Quincy, a teenage girl who has a recurring dream of a boy with antlers each Christmas Eve. When she returns to school from Christmas break, she meets a boy "wearing" realistic - very realis
Lauren
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romie
I don't even know how to express what I'm feeling right now.
I'm just so grateful, happy, impressed, overwhelmed, a mix of all of these... I don't have a precise word.
I wish I could tell you what the story is about, but it wouldn't be fair to you, because you deserve to discover the story like I did and fall in love with all the characters.
And the art ... Cassandra Jean is my favourite artist, so you can easily imagine how excited I was when I heard about Reindeer Boy, but what I imagined wasn't
Crini
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SO MUCH CUTE! There better be more of this because I want to know more about all of them.
Maddie
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was so adorable. I wish it was a series. I love the Christmas reindeer theme. I wasn't expecting that. So precious.
Luke Reynolds
I'm still baffled that this was stocked in stores early and that I was able to get this two days before release date. The publishing and bookselling world is magical. Thanks to Sarah Prineas for this wonderful early Christmas present!

I've been looking forward to this ever since it was announced back in the summer, but I also adore Jean's art and knew that another graphic novel filled with it was going to be a treat. After all, who doesn't want to stare at humans with antlers all day? It's the be
Jessica
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2016
What a cute start to this story. I'm pretty sure she isnt done yet, mostly because most of her ships are always gay/lesbian and has been developing these characters for years. But it was sweet and cute, and I absolutely love her drawings!
TJ
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Super fun concept with great humor and lovely art! That said, this felt like it's only Act I of a much larger story. It was all set up. I hope more volumes are planned! 4/5 stars.
Dione
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
OMG IT HAS A COVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SO PRETTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHH CANT WAIT
Alison
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super cute and festive graphic novel! I'd love to see more of these Reindeer shenanigans.
Gesine
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ein wunderschöner Zeichenstil und eine Geschichte, die leider viel zu kurz war. Ich hätte alle Charaktere am liebsten noch besser kennengelernt 😌 🌌
Sara Planz
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beautiful art! Loved the sweet, romantic Christmas theme!
Rachel
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
this was really cute! i love cassandrs jean's art so much
✿ cassandra ✿
This was such an adorable graphic novel! I thought the story was nicely paced and a clever retelling of a well known Christmas story. And I LOVED Cassandra Jean's art. Very, very pretty... (*︶*) ...more
Grace Corey
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was beautifully put together! You could see every thought that was put into it. This was the first Graphic Novel I’ve ever read, and I think I need to read more because of this book.
Alexandra
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a sweet story!

One of the sweetest most beautiful graphic novels for the holidays! Really recommend since the artist is amazing too and her art nice.
Dazz Ross
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
To sum this all up in one GIF:

description

Super cute and adorable, with lovely art to boot. If this does well, and Jean decides to add more volumes, I'm definitely on board.
Brittney
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, owned
Ahhh!!! My most anticipated release of 2016 lived up to my expectations (except the end but I think that's just because I want more) This is just so adorable and I love Cassandra Jean's artwork. I've been following Jean's tumblr for a while and watching all these drawings of these characters and I've been so excited to read it!!

I love Comet so much and I would love to see more of Prancer, Vixen, and Donder since they were in it for like two pages (Jean says if the book does well, there'll proba
Emily
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is such a cute story.
Robyn Courtney
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-read-2017
4 stars

So cute. I want another volume.
Allison
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was super cute and incredibly unique!
Noora Al Thani
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can I give it 100 stars?
Frankie
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recensione anche qui: http://thereadingpal.blogspot.it/2017...

Di solito io non leggo graphic novels o manga, perché non mi ispirano per nulla. Ci sono delle volte, però, in cui sono attirata dallo stile di disegno e dalla storia.
Cassandra Jean è una degli artisti che adoro, quindi come potevo non comprare Reindeer Boy? L'altro giorno ho visto in libreria il graphic novel di "La casa per bambini speciali di Miss Pregrine", con i disegni della Jean, e stavo impazzendo. Lo devo avere.
Comunque! Rig
iam
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya

Cute little graphic novel about Quincy, who dreams of a boy with antlers visiting her each christmas, who has weird stumps forming on her forehead, and who has no idea how to deal with the new guy at school ...who has antlers.

Very light read that's a lot of fun, has great character design and in the artist's lovely style, but the story is very vague. Barely any of the "hows" and "whys" are answered, which fits the mood but makes it a bit unmemorably and lacking engagement. Still enjoyed
Shay Vande
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story with a gorgeous art style and likable characters. I read through it really quickly because I didn't want to put it down. It had a cute premise and a few parts of it really cracked me up. The only downside was that it was over too fast. I wish there was more, because I feel there's a lot more that could be explored with this idea.
Chent Higson
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
YAY SO CUTE AND EVERYONE IS ATTRACTIVE I DON’T WANT TO BE ATTRACTED TO SANTA CLAUS
Also tinges of ever so slightly creepy at the end there but idec
Clare Carter
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Cassandra Jean so much and this book is the cutest ❤🦌 ...more
Mehsi
My first book of the 2018, of course it had to be this one.

I spotted this book first a few months ago, and then wanted to wait to see if I would get it from Santa, which I did! When I flipped through the book a few months ago I was instantly in love. Not only because of the amazing Cassandra Jean art, but also because the idea of reindeer being human and falling in love with humans made my heart skip.

Our MC, Quincy, is a sweet and spunky girl who has a pretty happy life. Nothing much out of the
Play Book Tag: Reindeer Boy by Cassandra Jean ~ 4 stars 2 19 Dec 05, 2018 02:58PM
Cassandra Jean is a freelance illustrator and comic artist who spends her days toiling with a pen in her hand, and her faithful dog sleeping at her feet. The radio is always on and Gatorade is a constant source of power! Her interests include video games, tattoos and town festivals. She has had works published both in the United States and abroad.