Start by marking “Werewolf's Tale & a Druid's Sword (I.O.N. #2)” as Want to Read:
Werewolf's Tale & a Druid's Sword (I.O.N. #2)

Werewolf's Tale & a Druid's Sword

(I.O.N. #2)

After he's kicked out for being gay, still reeling from being abandoned by the man he loves, Jude goes to live with his brother Beck, who thankfully is more than happy to take him in. But Jude has other secrets he's yet to share, for fear that even Beck will reject him, leaving him well and truly alone.

Then he draws the attention of werewolves, and discovers that everythin
ebook
Published August 31st 2016 by Less Than Three Press

To ask other readers questions about Werewolf's Tale & a Druid's Sword, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Werewolf's Tale & a Druid's Sword

Vivian
Aug 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Lost, missing, or forgotten?

I was a bit underwhelmed by the title and the cover, but it had something in the blurb that made me go ahead and try it. And yay! This is action-packed, conspiracy-driven, and a sweet romance.

Jude is the overlooked younger brother of Beck. Beck and his love, Diego take him in after being cast out. Nursing a broken heart, Jude struggles to find purpose and his envy of both Beck's relationship and job with the I.O.N. Beck's new born skill of super speed gained him a pos
Alison
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I.O.N. #3 P.L.E.A.S.E. A.S.A.P.
Sadonna
3.5 stars. The full review and much more can be found at The Novel Approach

Teresa
****Reviewed for Prism Book Alliance®****

I loved Werewolf’s Tale and a Druid’s Sword! I got more of Diego and Beck as well as being introduced to Jude and his soul mate; more of the secret world of otherness.

The action was high and intense. I could feel them doing their parkour through the city, running and jumping. I was right there when they battled their foes. It was well detailed without being overbearing.

The romance was good. We got to see Jude and his man connect as well as see Diego and B
Andrea Goodell
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
YIPPEEEEE! Book two, finally! And so worth the wait.

Okay, one small complaint, and just shows what an amazing writer she is, Jude, in the beginning was pissing me off. All that no I won’t tell yet, no, woe-is-me. LOL. I’m not a fan of young whiny characters and Jude fell smack into that mold, in the start of this book. Until Levi showed up and shit got real!

Once Jude and Levi and the wolves started the journey, WOW. That was a page turning, world turning head spinning amazing piece of writing. I
Notthatcatwoman
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book, I really did, but I feel like the blurb is very misleading.

When we start this book we find Jules living with his brother and his brother's partner. He's already settled in with his life and I feel like there was part of the story that started in the first book (which I haven't read). However, you CAN read this book as a stand-a-lone I just felt like I was missing out on something....

The start was a little slow and a little confusing, but I hung in there and I was glad I did.
april
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This the second book.

Wow! I can't say enough about this story.  Starts out a little slow with Jude described as a kinda shy and a push over.  He acts whiny and just not what I would expect for a main character.

That all changes when he meets up with Levi again.  With the change Levi has gone through he is now a tough and  aggressive werewolf.  The changes that Jude undergoes are extreme.  Things take off and everything starts happening page after page.

There is something for everyone in this bo
Suze
Nov 26, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Suze by: Won on Joyfully Jay
2.5/3*
I won this in a bundle of books and would not normally be my choice of genre.
It is book 2and I would suggest if you are going to read, definitely read in order as there is a lot that must have happened which reflects through or is referred to.
I did struggle to get into the story, especially as it is a bit out of my comfort paranormal level. Once we got into the wolf pack then the druids and I got some more interactions to hook into, then it got a bit better for me.
However, further through
Mashkai
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read the first book yet. I ran across this one in my GIANT to-read folder and I am sooo glad I did! I think this might just be my favorite by this author so far. Wonderful blending of fantasy, paranormal, and romance all rolled into one.
MariF
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these series but it's so hard to wait for the next one. Book 3, please ?!!!
The Novel Approach Reviews
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars ~ In this second installment of the series, Jude, Beck’s younger brother. joins Diego and Beck in their house in San Diego. Diego and Beck are both working for I.O.N., and Jude knows something about the paranormal world—enough to keep him safe, at least. Or, so Diego and Beck hope. But Jude is still suffering from a broken heart after being deserted by his high school boyfriend and true love, Levi. In an attempt to “move on,” Jude meets Stephen at a club and goes home with him, but it ...more
Annie
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I always enjoy reading books by Lexi Ander. This book is a supernaturally good read. if you have read the first book in the i.o.n series then you have to follow up with the second book and read a little about Beck and Diego to find out how they are progressing. But the focus of this book is on Beck's brother Jude and the love of his life or several lifetimes. A werewolf newly named Ulric.
Lindsay
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow I received this book for an honest review from Net Galley and had been drawn to it also from my amazon recommendations they must know me well!!
I decided to buy the 1st book so that I kept to the storyline and I'm glad I did this follows on well from the 1st story and keeps with Diego and Beck but this time follows Beck's POV which was great. We also got to meet his younger brother Jude living with him after his parents kick him out for being gay. He is trying to heal from hurt believing his
Magnolia
Aug 03, 2016 rated it liked it
From Magnolia Reviews: Three Petals

I'm noticing a theme with this series: I'm really enjoying reading each book because they're interesting and overall well written, however the story lacks so much description that I feel like I'm missing something. I liked this story so I recommend it, but there were too many holes for me to give it high marks.

Read the full review on Maggie's website: http://magnoliareviews.weebly.com/rev...
Lee Rey
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this sequel it was better that book 1 by expanding the mythology of this universe. I loved Jude and his love for Levi that was unbreakable no matter how much time passed. It was great meeting new secondary characters that will have their own story in the future. The main villain introduced in book 1 is still active in this book but he is still not defeated. We do get a surprise appearance from a character that disappeared in book 1.
Kaila
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this was interesting and cute. i actually enjoyed this one a little bit better then the first but both are wonderful stories. i love the whole werewolf side of this.. the druid was amazing.. and i love the chemistry. wonderful story and im so glad i got to review it
Fiona
Love, love, love this series. It just keeps getting better.
Leigh
Nov 21, 2018
Giselle
Apr 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Lexi has always been an avid reader and at a young age started reading (secretly) her mother’s romances (the ones she was told not to touch). She was the only teenager she knew of who would be grounded from reading. Later, with a pencil and a note book, she wrote her own stories and shared them with friends because she loved to see their reactions. A Texas transplant, Lexi now kicks her boots up i ...more

I.O.N. (2 books)
  • Ruby Red Booty Shorts & A Louisville Slugger (I.O.N. #1)