Start by marking “Can't Help Falling In Love (Love Song Standards #4)” as Want to Read:
Can't Help Falling In Love  (Love Song Standards #4)

Read Book

Can't Help Falling In Love

(Love Song Standards #4)

Life has a way of coming back around full circle even, if it takes a decade to do so. Stephen Logan, returns home to the community of his youth, as a successful Aerospace Engineer for NASA. Jennifer Moore, finds herself the first-grade teacher, to his adorable son, Joshua.

From the moment they are reunited, they secretly can't deny that the strong attraction they once felt
Published April 25th 2016 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Can't Help Falling In Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can't Help Falling In Love

Start your review of Can't Help Falling In Love (Love Song Standards #4)
Siobhan
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can’t Help Falling In Love is the fourth book in the Love Song Standards series, and it’s left me with a single solid belief: this series just keeps getting better. I liked the first book, the second book I enjoyed even more, the third book I was addicted to, and this book had a real wow feel about it. Should you decide to read the Love Song Standards series, know you do not need to read the books in order; however, reading them in order allows you to see how the series is going from strength to ...more
Marsha Edwards
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my Lord !!!! This book had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I mean, I read it 3 days !!!! It had romance, intrigue, suspense ... girlfriend, you can write. I can't believe I only have one more book of the series to go. Ms. Roberts, I'm a fan for life.
Lauren Mcclean
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is about High School Sweethearts

Jennifer Moore is a first grade teacher who loves her students like they are her own. Jennifer is a very kind, smart & loving woman, who would do anything for her students and friends. Jennifer is having story time with her students when the princpal comes to her room to ask her to come outside for a chat, little did she know that she would run into the one person she hasn’t spoken to in years and the one person that stole her heart. Steven Logan.

Steve
Theresa Pelfrey
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story!! Two people fell in love in High School and ended up saying goodbye or so they thought! Years later Steven returns home with a little boy named Joshua and is placed in his high school sweethearts elementary class. Can't help falling in love is a romance novel mixed in with a little mystery and drama that is caused by Joshua's mom. This book will have you not put it down until the very end! Definitely a must read book!
Henny Penny
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book by Cynthia Roberts, and thought it a good addition to this series. A nice romance with just the right amount of suspense, The plot is interesting, and there is some depth of character to the main characters, apart from the romance element of the book, showing a level of emotional compassion and empathy for the child Joshua's feelings both now and in his future. I look forward to the next book.
Susan
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think this one is my favorite of the series. Characters, especially little Joshua were interesting and enjoyable to "see" them grow in the story. The ugly part of the story is just that...UGLY, But without it, the story would just fizzle out.

**Note to author, Get a better spell check or double check the spell check and punctuation.
Susan Sostack
Jun 05, 2017
Stacie
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty sure I sound like a broken record by now, but I really, really love this series by Cynthia Roberts.

My biggest gripe about romance novels is how frustratingly frustrating they are! I'm sure you have read some books like that, right? They just drag on and on, and before the book is through, you're wishing you could shake the characters until their teeth rattle, right? Me too.

The reason that I love Cynthia Robert's books so much is because they are such a satisfying read. She never wastes a
Nicolette
Feb 05, 2017
Beckie Treble
Nov 02, 2018
Kathy Collins
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one maybe the favorite one in the series. Again it wasn't drawn out but also wasnt rushed. Definitely a real life type of story. Had me on the edge of my seat. I love that the female characters are strong independent women in all of Ms Roberts dooks.
Emmie
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series keeps getting better and better. Every time I think that this is the best book in the series, I have to eat my words.

This book was everything that we have come to expect from Cynthia Roberts. Lots of wonderful characters, sweet romance and many tense moments. It was the most thrilling book yet. I was on the edge of my seat for the latter part of the book, I couldn't stop turning the pages to see what happens next.

I really have fallen in love with Cynthia Robert's books. They are be
Jeanna Massman
May 19, 2019
Jo Jo
May 26, 2020
I have been writing since a Crayola was placed in my hand. My love of reading romance fiction goes back to those early years when I was raising a young family.

"I wish I could have gotten to this point in my career much sooner rather than later but, life simply got in the way far too many times. I know because of those detours I have become a more passionate and expressive writer and draw upon tho

Love Song Standards (7 books)
  • Unchained Melody (Love Song Standards #1)
  • Strangers In The Night (Love Song Standards #2)
  • For Once In My Life  (Love Song Standards #3)
  • At Last  (Love Song Standards #5)
  • Chances Are (Love Song Standards #6)
  • Love Song Standards Series Boxed Set