Start by marking “Baby, It’s You (Stars On Fire, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Baby, It’s You (Stars On Fire, #3.5)

Baby, It’s You (Stars On Fire #3.5)

It's been a long road for the members of Last Star and they are ready for some holiday fun ...

Mia's last minute plans to produce a holiday song for their fans had the band converging on their lead singer's in-home studio—in the middle of cold and snowy December.

But Marty, Clark, and Todd would do anything for Mia ... especially a pregnant Mia.

What could go wrong?

More than
ebook
Published July 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Baby, It’s You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby, It’s You

Mel
Jul 22, 2016 Mel rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying this is the first Ryleigh Andrews book I've read. I didn't have the backstories from the first 3 books to help connect dots and identity characters....... Having said that I still thoroughly enjoyed the story.

As I said, I came in to an established series and read a novella held 3.5 books in. This made it hard to connect with the character.

However, this book was engaging, articulate, had interesting people, it seemed, from the short read.

The story intrigued me to go back a
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Jul 25, 2016 Book Loving Fairy-Blog rated it really liked it
4 Stars

This is a continuation of the Stars on Fire series, and really should be read after you've read books 1-3 in that series. I say this only because you jump right into these characters lives and stories, and as someone who hasn't read it, I was a little confused. That being said, the storyline definitely pulled me in and I wanted to learn more about the characters.

We start the story right at Christmas time, the whole gang is together celebrating and recording. Mia is pregnant and close to h
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

✿ ✿ ✿ ARC Giveaway! ✿ ✿ ✿
Part of the Shh… Summer Buzz Book Event 2016!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Win ARCs for all the Buzz Books featured!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Books: https://goo.gl/4p43qo
Jun-Sep book, release & ARC info!!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book Calendar: https://goo.gl/78NlrK
All Buzz Books organized by week of release!
❀ Join Shh…: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
Join for direct links to work. GR redirects all non-members to group home.
❀ RSVP: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
❀ Author s
Juana Urbina
Jul 10, 2016 Juana Urbina rated it really liked it
I received BABY IT'S YOU as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This is my first Raleigh Andrews book that I've read and it entails short stories of Mia And Ethan, Clark and Bree, Marty and Bekah, and Todd.

I didn't have the back stories of these characters...and this books relates what is going on in their lives...sort of catching up with the gang. That being said...I was a little confused only because I didn't have their back stories. So it was challenging for me to get into the book. Nee
Patricia Baxes
Aug 03, 2016 Patricia Baxes rated it it was amazing
OMG...who would expect a little Christmas get-together to end like this? Mia and Ethan are expecting their baby girl, Stella, to be born in a few weeks. Babies don't necessarily come on or near the expected due date. So with a house full of friends and family--and a raging snow storm with zero visibility--Mia goes into early labor. When your water breaks, it's time to make tracks to the hospital.

This novella may be fairly short, but it packs a BIG punch. (Make sure you have tissues handy.) The s
FMR Book Grind
Jul 25, 2016 FMR Book Grind rated it really liked it
ERIN'S REVIEW
4 STARS

Krista Ricchi
Jun 19, 2016 Krista Ricchi rated it it was amazing
I loved getting a view into the characters’ lives. Mia wouldn’t be herself without a little drama which made it all the more enjoyable. You can feel the love that all the characters share for each other it’s just one big family. I also enjoyed getting a look into who will have books in the future; it made me want to read more. I love Ryleigh’s writing and I am so excited to see what she has in store for us in the future. This book was a fun quick read that added a rounded connection to all the c ...more
Shameca Smith
Jul 24, 2016 Shameca Smith rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5 star read!

I have loved Mia and Ethan from the beginning of time, so it was nice to see a little glimpse of their life now. After suffering through her last labor, Mia is afraid of what could happen this time around. When the time comes, it's like a nightmare all over again. But will they be able to come out of it, or will someone else up losing their life? If you haven't read this series yet, I highly recommend it because you will not be disappointed!
Erin Paige Bixby
Jul 25, 2016 Erin Paige Bixby rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was a wonderful, quick look at where all of our favorite characters from this series are now. Funny how such a quick little book can pack such a punch. There is a light hearted feel to the book. The band being together to record a few Christmas songs, then being stuck at Mia and Ethan’s in the snow. Everyone telling stories and reminiscing. Laughter and joy. The story flows like you are in the room with them. The ending will have you on the edge of your seat. I cried so hard. Wonderful.
Lianne
Jul 26, 2016 Lianne rated it it was amazing
Loved, Loved, Loved this Novella!!!! Ryleigh Andrews did it again with this short but sweet deeper insight into Mia and Ethan's story. If you like me are a fan of the never over you series, then you do not want to miss out on this. Join Mia and Ethan and see what drama unfolds during a Christmas snow storm. Ryleigh's writing as always will take you on a journey and we also get more of some of the other names from the series.
Jamie
Jul 08, 2016 Jamie rated it it was amazing
OMG, what a whirlwind way to bring us this amazing story. Even thought this is a Novella we get so much in these pages. I can never get enough of Mia and Ethan. Their story is filled with love, happiness and you also get the heartache too but in the end they always will have their Home in each other with out each other they would be nothing.
Books 2 Blog
Aug 28, 2016 Books 2 Blog rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Short and sweet Baby it's You is a definite must read for anyone who is a fan of the Never Over You series. For me it answered all those little niggling questions I've had since finishing the series.

I love Mia and Ethan, and even though I knew what was going to happen, I still shed a tear or two
Karie Gibson
Jul 24, 2016 Karie Gibson rated it it was amazing
I received this in exchange for an honest review. I loved this novella. It showed how much friends and family can rally together and the importance of it. the end will scare the bejesus right out of you. simply put I loved it.
RCA
Jul 26, 2016 RCA rated it really liked it
Dang I love ETHAN CHRISTOPHER. LOVE. After the heartache come more love, a great marriage and also a baby carriage. But not without some angst and a lot of drama. Well played Ryleigh Andrews! I almost messaged you in the middle of the night. Please keep adding on to this series.
Cyndi
Jun 21, 2016 Cyndi rated it it was amazing
Very happy to follow up with Mia and Ethan. I love these novels and it gave me a little tease of what's to come in the future. Can't wait till the next works from ryleigh!
Ashley Jasper
Sep 26, 2016 Ashley Jasper rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am so happy that the Last Star gang is back. It was so nice to see everyone relaxing and being together enjoying the holiday spirit. I could feel Mia's exuberance at having the whole crew there with her. Gah! I just love this cast of characters, but none more than my man Ethan! That man is seriously the things that dreams are made of. His love for his family and friends is what drew me to him in the beginning. But seeing how he cares for Mia, his unconditional love for her just makes me swoon ...more
Becky Claxon
Jul 25, 2016 Becky Claxon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You really need to read the first three books of the Stars on Fire series before reading this book to understand everything. Mia and Ethan are living in Indianapolis and it is near Christmas. Mia has all her members of the band at her home and is recording a song. She is almost due to deliver her baby and there is a hard snow storm. She talks everyone into staying at their home so she knows they are safe and off the roads.

Todd goes in the basement by himself and starts thinking back about his p
Shelley Jarin
Jul 26, 2016 Shelley Jarin rated it it was amazing
If you love Ethan & Mia from Ryleigh’s Never Over You Series, you’ll be excited to read Baby It’s You.

The story is about the time when Mia gave birth to Stella. It was mentioned in the Epilogue of Never Over You, the scare that Ethan had when Mia almost didn’t make it. Again. Baby It’s You details it all.

I love these characters, and getting a glimpse of all of them together during Christmas creating a Christmas album and just being a family together. Also, it not just focuses on Ethan &
Lee Lane
Jul 28, 2016 Lee Lane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, intense novella of Mia and Ethan!

Sweet but intense little novella of Mia and Ethan and all of their friends.

It's Christmas and we are treated to a taste of Mia and Ethan surrounded by all of their family and friends as they record a Christmas single.

Mia is pregnant again in the middle of a snowstorm...hmmm.

I loved the taste of Marty and Bekah, Todd and the woman who is helping him cope, Luke and Allie, Clark and whom?!

They are not all blood-related but are the truest form of family.
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Jun 29, 2016 Christine Frieseke-Miller rated it it was amazing
Mia and Ethan....swoon....I adore this couple. And I loved how we get to see each of their friends again and see where they are all in their lives. And of course we get to meet the newest member of the family in this one. I see more books on the horizon for this group. Absolutely loved this short story and reconnecting with all of these characters.
Sarah Green
Dec 17, 2016 Sarah Green rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Why??

Well, thanks Ryleigh, for a great short story just to add to this family I've grown to love more and more with each dose. But did you really need to make me cry? Seriously, Ethan has really been put through the ringer.
Mandie
Mandie rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2016
Candice Buck-Clark
Candice Buck-Clark rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2016
Christy Daeger
Christy Daeger rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2016
Miriam Meza
Miriam Meza rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2016
Lisa Fusaro
Lisa Fusaro rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2016
Nievea
Nievea rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2016
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2016
Maura
Maura rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2016
9471968
Nerd turned writer. The force is strong in this girl.

During the day, Ryleigh is an analyst, but even then, she’s writing, sneakily crafting scenes on post-it notes. She's been told she's a bit of a geek...some say nerd. She'll agree to it all. She loves music. It's been a force in her life for as long as she can remember. Her love of Star Wars and superheroes has probably been going on just as lon
More about Ryleigh Andrews...

Stars On Fire (4 books)
  • Bring Me You (Never Over You, #1)
  • Still Into You (Never Over You, #2)
  • Never Over You (Never Over You, #3)
  • Losing You (Stars On Fire, #4)