Start by marking “The Green's Hill Novellas” as Want to Read:
The Green's Hill Novellas

The Green's Hill Novellas

(Green's Hill #1-3)

Welcome to Green’s Hill, a small, secret collective of the fey, furry, and undead, existing unnoticed in the California foothills for over a hundred and fifty years. Whether your passion is exotic were-animals, angels, elves, or vampires, you can find them here—although things are changing on the hill.

Bound by love and honor, Cory, Green, and Adrian work to give their foll
ebook, Second, 220 pages
Published June 14th 2016 by DSP Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Green's Hill Novellas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Green's Hill Novellas

Christy
These three novellas ‘Litha’s Constant Whim’, ‘I Love You Asshole!’, and ‘Guarding the Vampire’s Ghost’ is how I came to the stunning world of the ‘Little Goddess’ series by Amy Lane. I started with these beautiful stories and I never looked back.

Litha’s Constant Whim
This was actually the very first of the Little Goddess series of books that I read. Obviously I loved it because I continued on and read the rest of the series. However, I am now finally writing a review!

This is the story of Whim, a
The Novel Approach Reviews
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I’ve always really liked this universe, the friends-who-are-family tight-knittedness of it all. These 3 novellas are excellent additions to this world.

All three of these stories have a theme of waiting, or of love worth waiting for. All are poignant, sweet, and at times painful. This is Amy Lane we’re talking about here; she always makes us work for it. It’s also always worth the effort.

In the interest of full disclosure, I haven’t read past Wounded, Vol. 1 (aka book 2) of the main Green’s Hill
Rachael Orman
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Litha's Constant Whim - This was a sweet story about true love and how it can stand the test of time and what it is like to sacrifice love for life. There is a lot that goes on in this story for it being a short story, but I absolutely adored the two men and the way they came together to be there for each other as friends then lovers then friends once more.

I Love You Asshole! - I have to say that while I don't particularly care for the name of this story, I did like the story. I liked that we g
Jaime
Jun 15, 2016 marked it as rainy-day-review-queue
In Review Queue
❥❥**)
.•.•*) .•*)
(.• (.•`*Review Copy provided by Dreamspinner Press in exchange for an honest review.
Reviewed by Jaime from Alpha Book Club
descriptiondescription
Sarina
3.5* Review written for Love Bytes Reviews.

I was first drawn to this book because the stories all sounded interesting but then found out after that, while not labeled as a part of it, this book is a companion piece to the Little Goddess Series. It isn’t necessary to have read that series before this as I found the stories were fairly self explanatory and the small bits that appear to be from the main series are reiterated when necessary here so that there is some context for the story. All in al
Tena
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't been a visitor to Green's Hill, you are truly missing something. Something fierce, something poignant, something humorous, something sensual. There should be a disclaimer with any part of the series telling potential readers of the life changing, addictive contents within. Cory, Green, Bracken, and a cast of hundreds make up a world that will make you wish for pointy ears, a tail, or fangs just so you have a chance to move there. If you want to dip your toe in, these novellas may ...more
Carey
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice to see these backstories.
Sandra
Litha's Constant Whim - 2.5 stars I seem to be alone here in my lower rating. I rounded up to 2.5 because Ms. Lane always writes well, but I rounded down to 2 stars for several reasons.

The main reason being that there was far too much extraneous information. While I'm usually a fan of good world building, in a story like this all we really needed to know was that Whim was from "The Hill". The fact that it is a magical fae place that sorta lives parallel/inside of our world is fairly obvious and
Liz
Vesra (When She Reads)
Mar 27, 2018
P.
Apr 18, 2018
Amy Lane dodges an EDJ, mothers four children, and writes the occasional book. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at www.greenshill.com orwww.writerslane.blogspot.com, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail u ...more

Green's Hill (3 books)
  • Litha's Constant Whim (Green's Hill, #1)
  • I Love You, Asshole! (Green's Hill, #2)
  • Guarding the Vampire's Ghost (Green's Hill, #3)