Start by marking “Perfect Imperfections” as Want to Read:
Perfect Imperfections

Perfect Imperfections

Kim is left feeling bitter towards her mother and life in general when she has to give up her dreams and support her family. But when Dave, her soul-mate, takes care of all her worries, she cannot help but be happy, and when Dave is down on one knee with a ring, life seemed to have made up for all that it took away from her.

Anyone who knows Kim knows that she has a knack
Paperback, Second Edition, 314 pages
Published May 12th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published October 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Imperfections, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Imperfections

Nalini Warriar
Perfect Imperfections is about Kimberley and her dealing with the death of her father, Richard, who has a terminal illness. Because of the burdens associated with this, Judith, Kim’s mother asks Kim to help out. Which meant keeping Kim’s expectations of a life of her own on the back burner as there is already, Samantha, the younger daughter who’s at boarding school.
Kim is resentful and unhappy, but soon settles down to a life of the savior. She meets Dave, the boss of a family friend, who shows
Jessi
Apr 25, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Imperfections is about a girl named Kim who’s father passes away forcing her to grow up quickly and put her dreams aside to help support the family. Kim takes on the responsibilities and even starts to seem happy about the way things were in the months after, but her resentment ends up appearing and things completely fall apart. Her life is a mess and she ends up loosing herself. It’s not until she meets Jake that she’s really pushed outside her comfort zone. These new challenges help Ki ...more
Griffin Goins
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I met this author on Twitter and decided to give her debut novel a try. While there haven't been many reviews, I'm really glad I took a chance on this. It is a fairly fast read, and once I got into the story I found myself very interested in the characters, mainly Kim, the main character. It's funny for me, because I don't typically read books with female main characters and any romantic plot lines, but I must admit that I truly enjoyed this story and I thought the book did an excellent job of d ...more
Archana Sarat
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am not a huge fan of gushing women, macho men, cliché romances and coming-of-age stories. This book proved me wrong. Not all coming of age stories of women are clichés. Apart from being well-written and well-edited, the story tends to pull you in and you cannot help being sucked into the lives of Kim and her family. The characters have been well drawn out, the scenes are short and gripping and the descriptions bring out the people and places right before our eyes.

Most of us have a Kim within u
Archana Sarat
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Most of us have a Kim within u
Hina Tabassum
A 3.5 in my estimation.

A good read but with a good dose of confusion as well.

It all starts with a party but then there are so many of them happening with the same people (or almost same) that it is a tad bit tedious to keep track of which one happened when.

It might have been easier if there was a timeline to the story because what happens is that the present jumps into the past and vice versa without any prior indication of that happening.

Apart from that, the descriptions of events and the under
Jasmine Dayal
pallavi karanjkar
May 08, 2016
Ritesh Joharapurkar
Jul 21, 2018
Chris
rated it did not like it
Jun 30, 2017

• MBA Is Not About Money, Blazer, Arrogance
  • Just Kidding... Yours, Destiny
  • Right from the Start She Stole His Heart
  • A Road Not Traveled
  • Reminiscences Of A Seeker: Dark Face Of The White World (True Story)
  • Divinity
  • Travelling in a Strange Land
  • Imagination
  • What Every Indian Should Know Before Investing: Edition 2017
  • My Life Has Gone to the Dogs
Puja Mohan is the author of Perfect Imperfections and Meant to be and is currently working on a romantic suspense novel The Rajput (expected to be released in 2020).

She grew up in Bokaro, India before going to a boarding school in Panchgani, India at the age of twelve where she developed her love for books and even dabbled a little in writing short stories.

As a graduate with a dual degree in Mana