Start by marking “A Love to Come Home To (A Time of Grace #3)” as Want to Read:
A Love to Come Home To (A Time of Grace #3)

A Love to Come Home To

(A Time of Grace #3)

A Time of Grace, Book 3 ~ The concluding volume in the A Time of Grace Trilogy.

Rhode Island, 1937

Hardened Ben Picoletti thought he’d turned his back on Depression-era Rhode Island years ago. Nothing remains there for him, except for haunting memories of an abusive childhood. Yet when a criminal accusation shatters his ambitions, Ben has nowhere to flee but back to his
Published July 22nd 2016 by Brighter Destiny Productions

To ask other readers questions about A Love to Come Home To, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love to Come Home To

Start your review of A Love to Come Home To (A Time of Grace #3)
Amanda Tero
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh... I didn't want this story to end. And I'm hoping that the series doesn't end here. ;) I don't gush over many book series, but here is one I will definitely "gush" about. I don't think there was a single main character in any of the three books I didn't fall in love with (I suppose if Mr. Picoletti in book 1 was a main character, of course I didn't like him).

But this book. Oh how sweet it was! Heart wrenching at times, but hope filled! I really liked the journeys of Ben, Grace, and Paulie.
A.M. Heath
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What I Loved: Alicia has a gift for bringing mercy and grace to life in a fiction novel. I had fallen in love with these characters in Fragrance of Geraniums and was greatly looking forward to the conclusion story. There was nothing disappointing about book three except knowing that we were leaving these families for good. A Love to Come Home To was the perfect ending. The gospel presentation acted out on the pages was spot on and I loved every minute of it!
A Time of Grace series is best r
Kellyn Roth
Originally posted on Reveries Reviews.

Conclusion to series is a bit disappointing, but still powerful!

I loved to see Ben’s journey, and that was pretty powerful. Unfortunately, my two favorite characters were complete idiots the whole book through and deserve to be slaughtered. Grace made dumb decisions, Paulie made dumb decisions, and it all became a mess as I had foretold when I read book 2! It got sorted, but it made it a very frustrating read! It was also a tad rushed.

Content: Some mentions/>Conclusion
Olivia
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series has ended, and it feels like it could just keep going! What a sweet ending to a lovely series :) I loved seeing how everything came together and the ties of family and friends. The focus on the Christian walk made me want to serve the Lord more, and the salvation message is a huge part of the story.

Ben's story gripped me, and his character is so thorough. I could understand how he felt, because I've been around someone a lot like him, and Ben just broke my heart. He's a tough charac
Full review coming soon
Rebekah
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book . . . so, so beautiful. It just captivated me. It brought me back in time, it brought me to tears, it brought me to the cross. The first two books led up to this one so perfectly, and A Love to Come Home To was such a fragrant offering to complete the trilogy.
I love Alicia’s writing. I love her style which is not overtly feminine or frilly, but is also not wooden or stiff. I love the way that she develops her characters, getting inside their mind for a glimpse of what and why they are
Janell R.
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A satisfying ending to a wonderful series! I think this cover is my favorite. There's just so much about it that calls to me. The plot, climax, and resolution were all so well done, and I was happy to finally get Ben's story as well as the conclusion for Paulie and Grace. So lovely!
Donna Dv
Jul 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book

This was a very well written book. It was full of emotion and very hard to put down. I hate for the series to end.
Angeline
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inspirational

O wanted to know what was next and knew this next book had to be equally great. It was so much more. Wow! What an awesome way to bring it all together at the end!
Patty G Jackson
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great triology

These series of books are so good . Just be sure to read them in order. Suspenseful til the end
Ann
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first two books in this series, and I certainly wasn't disappointed in this one. It can be read as a standalone, but I definitely recommend reading the first two books in the series to get the background on the characters. Once again the author has written an outstanding story with wonderful characters and a beautiful message of love, hope and forgiveness. I felt a little sad coming to the end of the book knowing this is the end to the series. I was given a copy of this book in retur ...more
Liberty Baehr
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful, heartwrenching story of redemption. Crying, joyful & full of praise to God for His saving grace. There was a little semi-romantic talk from an engaged couple (but not sensual) & angry moments... which made this book feel so real & hold my attention. Which has held me for 3 books! What a blessing!
Darla Damron
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book! This was my favorite book in the series. The author doesn't shy away from doctrine and shows what true repentance and salvation is. Love all the unanswered questions that were solved and put to rest at the end. Had me guessing all along the way!
Karen
Teresa Allen
Oct 16, 2017
Karen
Sep 11, 2016
Christian Book Gi...: A Time of Grace softcover trilogy giveaway 1 10 Jul 21, 2016 04:10PM
A fourth-generation New England native, Alicia G. Ruggieri writes stories about the possibility of redemption for all things through the Cross and the cost of true mercy. With a degree in Communications and History, Alicia loves spending her days researching, writing, and caring for her family, and she avows that every life would be enriched through the addition of just one more dog.

Fi

A Time of Grace (3 books)
  • The Fragrance of Geraniums (A Time of Grace, #1)
  • All Our Empty Places (A Time of Grace, #2)