Start by marking “Angel of Death” as Want to Read:
Angel of Death

Angel of Death

As a hired assassin, Mika knows not to let emotions get in the way. She only has four strict rules for selecting a mission or dismissing it. The fourth and final one - No emotions allowed - falls flat the minute she meets Domonic.
Published February 7th 2011 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Angel of Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel of Death

Leigh Savage
Oct 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
5.0 out of 5 stars Angel of Death, January 26, 2009
By
M. Nix "Joyfully Reviewed" - See all my reviews

This review is from: Angel Of Death (Paperback)
Mika Shadow is a hired assassin who is charged with stealing an anti-aging drug that could help her long time friend and mentor. The problem is she finds herself facing the demons who stole her from her mother. That isn't Mika's only problem, she is falling for the target going against every rule she has ever set for herself.

Domonic Dagmar is falling
Rosa
Feb 16, 2009 rated it it was amazing
For a first novel that Leigh Savage wrote I think it was a great novel. It showed romance between two strangers that then learned to love each other deeply like Mika and Domonic. To me Leigh Savage gave great description of each character and helped me get a perfect picture of how they looked. I enjoyed this novel very much because each chapter that I read was interesting and entertaining that helped me imagine everything that was happening like if i was there. The fact that it was double spaced ...more
Karen
Oct 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Angel of Death by Leigh Savage

If you like paranormal and vampires you will enjoy this book. I was introduced to this book by the author picking out one of her favorite scenes in this book and passing it around the dinner table while I was at IRC 2013 in TN this past weekend. Just that one scene got me totally interesting in reading the whole book.
I started this book and could not put it down till it was done. One paragraph and I was hooked and lost in this world she spun. Vampires have been don
Stacy
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
There were too many grammatical errors to finish this one. I'm not sure the author knows how to use a comma or a dictionary. The story seemed promising, but I just couldn't get past the mistakes. I'd give it another try if there were corrections made.
Dena
I really enjoyed the difference in this vampire book. They were no in human stuff and kept to themself and not trying to rule the world. I kind of get bored with that theme. I liked the harmony feeling of the book and the fact that it was a stepping point and not the end.
Whispers From
Nov 23, 2013 rated it did not like it
I am trying to best to finish this. I am assuming this is taking place in the present but they talk like their from the past. So far a couple of grammar errors; "made his way throw the rolls of tables." I just can't finish it. I'm sorry I would not recommend this book.
Maranda Raven
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed it. it was a thrilling book & kept me intune w/the characters. I hope to see more in the series.
Beckey
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, vampire
3.75 stars review will be on the blog in the next few days.
Moira
Tarak Ghosh
Jul 07, 2014
Cary Morton
May 14, 2015
I grew up loving to escape in the world of stories that my Father would write just for me. So it wasn't any wonder that as I got older I too picked up the pen and started writing.
As a teenager I loved the stories with anything paranormal and I've tried to create my own world of vampire and other things that go bump in the night.
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed creating them