Start by marking “A Secret Affair” as Want to Read:
A Secret Affair

A Secret Affair

Everyone wants to sample forbidden fruit.
A single taste is never enough to satisfy the craving.

The coach you desperately want to learn things from...
A stranger you meet on the streets of Chicago...
The underage neighbor you can't stay away from...
A bearded bartender you lust after despite the ring on your finger...
The airman you want even though he's under your command...
ebook, 1st Edition, 63 pages
Published October 18th 2016

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE & 99¢: | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

A sinful collection of 7 short stories of forbidden love!

LIVE & 99¢: | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

Blurb:
Everyone wants to sample forbidden fruit.
A single taste is never enough to satisfy the craving.

The coach you desperately want to learn things from...
A stranger you meet on the streets of Chicago...
The underage neighbor you can't stay away from...
A bearded bartender you lust after despite the ring on your finger...
Paige
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
7 Taboo, sexy novellas for a good cause. What could be better than that?!

I devoured these short stories. Some were clean, some were super dirty, but all of them made me fall for the forbidden love in them leaving me wanting more.

Out of the seven novellas, each book gave me just a something a little bit different. Blurry by Carina Adams was the cleanest of all the stories and probably the cleanest book I've read in ages but it was different and I kind of liked that about it. Sinful Abandon by J
Wil Loves Books!
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, not-yet-released
This was fantastic, all 7 stories but especially Sinful Abandon! I've been busy traveling but I will write a full review soon.
Grey
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
7 Versions of the Verboten. This is an anthology of forbidden love novellas by 7 talented authors. I hear through the grapevine, that some of these tasty little morsels are going to get their own full length novels...to which I reply ~ HELL YES! May I please have some more?!

Each novella will give you a different twist on a taboo love story. Sometimes, they will make you fan your face, due to the heat. Other times, you'll be reading through your fingers as you want to cover your eyes and declare,
BeautyandtheBooks
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology! Each story is based on some type of secret affair, yet, they were all so unique. Some were over the top smutty and some were sweet and contemporary. You basically get everything you need in one book. I was a little saddened by a book or two. They were so good and then it just ended, yet the story was no way close to being over. I am begging and pleading with the Book Gods that they will release full length novels!! Some of these characters will be hard to forget. All in a ...more
Stephanie
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly recommend one clicking this one. If you love just one of the authors, you will enjoy all the stories. There is something for everyone ;) a coach, an intern, a neighbor, a bartender,an airman, a doctor, and your dad's best friend. A lot of the authors are writing more of these stories and I can't wait to read them!!
Flirtatiously Fictitious Reads
Forbidden never felt so right!

I don't know how they did it, but this group of ridiculously talented women created something beyond amazing. It's insane how these ladies were able to captures my attention, pull me into a world, and make me fall in love within the first few pages, but did they ever...

You get every type of man within these seven stories: soft-hearted, strong-willed, hard-headed and determined, mysterious, noble, caring, and a full on alpha. Each has a beautiful story to tell.
Each
Melissa Derda
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this collection of novellas from these authors. They might be short stories but they packed in a full story giving you time to fall in love with the characters and bring out a whole range of emotions. Definitely a must read.
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved everyone of these stories. These women are talented authors. I'm looking forward to reading more from them.
Laurie Breitsprecher
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of Sinful Abandon by Jeannine Colette. It was incredible. It was sexy and steamy and I loved every word. I can't wait to read the rest of the stories in this!! I have no doubts that the rest will be just as amazing!!
Jen
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love taboo books—books that push your limits and leave you all twisted inside.
When I heard that Jeannine, one of my favorite authors, was writing a story for A Secret Affair, a collection of short stories with all proceeds going to The Bookworm Box, I was all over that baby!!!
In Sinful Abandon we meet Heather McCallister, a fierce, do-not-f*ck-with-me producer who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it. Money, power and security are all she needs in life. Or is it?!
When she meets Mr.
Saunders
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I bought this mainly to support the Bookworm Box cause and it was very well priced and also on Kindle Unlimited.

Not normally a fan of anthologies as the contents are normally pretty short and book 1 of something. This was different and we actually got complete stories with the potential to bring out a follow up book.

full on illicit affairs, erotic, well written and great value for money. If taboo relationships are something you like to read then have a look at this one. I won't disappoint. A wel
Ax
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great compilation of novellas and stories from all the different authors. Each story drew me in and left me wanting to know more about the books they came from. I'm excited to add new reading material to my library. I think what I liked best about each one was the ability the authors had to make readers feel sympathetic towards the characters, and really show that first impressions aren't always what they seem.
Books Books & More Books
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and love these authors! This book is 7 novellas and each story is different and forbidden. You will get a little taste of every kind of sexy inside these stories. I can't wait to read the ones that are continuing into full length novels. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a sexy read.
Lisa Pearcy
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love all of these authors. Each story was very good. Some of them will continue in later books. That's what I love about anthologies. You get a sense of how the author writes and can purchase full lengths once you know. Being an author is a hard job and I like that I was pleased with each story. Very interesting reading.
Heather
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This Book is Back with Forbidden Fruits but you get more then a taste , you get great developed short stories that make you want to know how each story ends Incredible Collection of Authors and Stories Five Hot Stars
Jade Martinez
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am usually not a huge fan of anthologies, but this one was beyond good. Each story was completely different from the one before but they all involved a secret affair, with some taboo aspect. I hope some of these novella evolve into full stories, I would gladly read any of them!
Sharee Thomas
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of all the taboo stories!!! By some of my favorite authors!!!! Sooo glad they all collaborated and put together these stories!! It's such a book!!!
Nancy Reads
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A SECRET AFFAIR is a book of 7 Forbidden Novellas by 7 different Authors: Carina Adams,
Jeannine Colette, Leddy Harper, Nicole Hart, Lauren Runow, Stephie Walls and S.L. Ziegler.

1.) BLURRY by Carina Adams: Cecelia Merrill and Julie Samms were best friends since there 2 day apart birth. They were together having a great time on a get-away, when there good time was interrupted by their discovery by Coach Knightly, who happened upon them. Cecelia had missed field hockey practice that morning due
Dani
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthology, taboo
This was the first anthology I've read and I wasn't disappointed. With such an all star line up you will love each and every novella in this set.

Some taboo, some sweet and romantic, and some smutty that will have your Kindle melting. It had an amazing mixture of everything you could want, yes, they're all secret affairs, but each of them will have you hooked.

It doesn't matter what you're in the mood for, you'll find it in this anthology. I'd definitely like more on all these books, I'm not a h
Kristie Verdurmen
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So let me start off by saying this anthology is full of naughty taboo stories! Holy hell ladies make sure you have a spare pair of panties with you at all times!

There are 7 short stories about secret affairs in here and they will all have you wanting more, that's the only draw back to these anthologies is they leave you needing more details and dying to know what happens next.

I'm not gonna tell you about all 7 stories, but they are all hot and taboo. My fave 2 were Whiskey Bent & The Boy Nex
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
I normally don't really read anthologies, but when I heard that this one was titled A Secret Affair, I was on board. Forbidden and taboo books are some of my absolute favorite reads so I was excited for this!

I was only familiar with one of the authors that participated in this, but now I want to find all the other authors' past work. Some of these stories are torturing me because I KNOW there's going to be a continuation to them, at least I really HOPE there will be. I'm going crazy with not fi
Romance Ever After Book Blog
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We all have our own definition of what 'forbidden' means. Well let me tell you that this little gem covers them all.

A lot of the time I felt like I was witnessing a train wreck. Something that I knew I shouldn't be reading, knew it was so bad but couldn't stop.

I love how each short story was a different version of forbidden love. Some were hard to read, sometimes I felt disgusted. While others had me glued to every fucking word.

No matter what your definition of 'forbidden' is, there will be so
K's Kinky & Classy Books (Kaye Blanchard)
These women that wrote these stories are phenomenal. I loved every one of them for different reasons. Some hit home, personally. Overall, these women put together a spectacular compilation of all things sexual and romantic. I wish I could pick one favorite over another but I can't. They all live deep inside my wants and desires. Secret Affair authors, you are the cream of the crop. You exude everything that every woman wants and I salute you.
Riz
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
Kim Doe
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh the forbidden fruit. How tempting is thee!?

Absolutely loved these short stories.

Some were short and sweet and others just left me wanting more!!
Wendy
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whoa. Steaming hot

I didn't know what to expect when I got this book. The first story was overwhelmingly short for me and I wanted to read the entire book, so I did. I almost gave up reading this because I thought I would feel the same after every story- I didn't. After that first story, the short stories seemed complete and were all definitely taboo. This book is full of those naughty, sexy scenarios we all fantasize about but never experience.
Christine
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
7 novellas about secret/forbidden/taboo love that will grip you from the 1st page leaving you wanting more... This anthology will leave you with questions about how you see romance and break barriers you never thought of crossing. If you have "hard limit" at taboo relationships this isn't the collection of books for you but if you are willing to cross a line then pick up this fantastic collection of beautifully forbidden romances which all the proceeds are being donated to charity so it's a comp ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Beneath the Lies (Living With Lies, #1)
  • A Christmas Maggie (The Original Sinners, #3.1)
  • Finding Sadie: A Prequel (Los Rancheros, #3)
  • Cutter (Fight or Flight, #2)
  • Divorced, Free, and Single
  • The Arrangement
  • Naughty Wishes Part IV: Soul (Naughty Wishes, #4)
  • Lilith Rising 1969
  • Reason to Believe (White Lace, #2)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Deliverance (Maverick Defense #1 )
  • Perception: An Experiment in Terror Novella Collection (Experiment in Terror, #2.5, 5.5, 5.7)
  • What If She Does
  • The Switch
  • Intimidator (Preyfinders, #2)
  • When Fates Align (Fates, #3)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Breaking Skye (San Francisco Dom, #2)
Carina Adams, an Amazon and international best selling author, is an avid reader who loves epic and unconventional romance, has an unhealthy obsession with Jason Statham, loves the sounds of Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson, is the crazy friend your mom warned you about, and believes one day she will go through the stones to meet Jamie Fraser.

Carina has been writing and creating characters for as lo