Start by marking “Fate of Farellah (Heart of Farellah, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fate of Farellah (Heart of Farellah, #3)

Fate of Farellah (Heart of Farellah, #3)

This is the tragic, beautiful tale of a girl
without a soul. I am that girl and this is my story. Let’s start at the end . . .

Everything was black for a time.
“Let go!”
There was a distant cry. Was it for me?
“Aura, LET GO!”
Yes, it was for me. And no, I’d never let go again. There was no way. He was mine. All of him was mine. We were meant to be this way.
We were meant to be
Paperback, Anniversary, 448 pages
Published June 9th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published December 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Fate of Farellah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate of Farellah

Ananya thefoodandbooklife
This is the third book in the series and starts where the previous book left off. Here we see the characters develop more with all of their backstories making more sense. The way Brindi writes her stories, you do not know what is happening unless she wants you to know. Since Ardette is my favourite character, I have tried to guess his story from the time that he was introduced in the first book. But what was revealed here blew my mind. I could not have imagined it in a million years.

The story gr
Taylor
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Usually I get bored if a series drags on too much but brindi has this way of keeping my attention the whole time. I am honestly impressed with characters growth through out the books, and the description of the world is gorgeous. Poor aura has alot on her plate though, trying to keep the whole place from falling apart in more ways than one 😲 the DRAMA! I loved this too (shocker) and you all need to read this series!
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book for an honest review..

This book wraps up this series really nicely.... And then it throws you another hand out at the end for more juicy adventures.. And I just can't get enough The characters continue to grow throughout this book and we even get to meet some new interesting characters in this story.... and the adventure takes on more turns and intrigue..

Secrets are revealed and my heartstrings were pulled on many times.

I absolutely loved this story and the characters an
Never & Ever Publishing
high fantasy, otherworldly, love triangle
A.j.
Apr 16, 2018
Liz (Quirky Cat)
Dec 26, 2018
"Not just another vampire romance." - Amazon Reviewer

Published through Never & Ever Publishing, Brindi Quinn is a young adult / teen author from Minnesota, speaking "quirky" in a variety of genres, from paranormal to sci-fi to fantasy.

Quinn has published a plethora of highly-rated works, including novels, compilations and miniseries, all geared toward a young adult audience. Her series have b