Start by marking “The Bad Boy Wants Me” as Want to Read:

Tori.

Cash Hunter is the sexiest bad boy Brit on the planet!

Yeah, he's famous, tattooed, and ridiculously hunk-a-licious, but he's also filthy-mouthed, cocky, crude, and a dyed in the wool womanizer.

And now he wants me! I've said, no, constantly, but apparently he doesn't take no for an answer. Everywhere I turn he seems to be around with those smoldering hot, seductive gr
Unknown Binding, 300 pages
Published July 7th 2016 by Georgia Le Carre

To ask other readers questions about The Bad Boy Wants Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bad Boy Wants Me

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it

description

If you’re looking for a sweet and sexy bad boy/rock star romance look no further. 'The Bad Boy Wants Me' was an awesome, entertaining read with just a little pinch of angst and drama that will suck you in from the very beginning. This was a little different from what I expected and from what I’ve read so far from Mrs. Le Carre, but in spite of that I really enjoyed Cash and Tori’s story!

“I’ve read the side effects warning label: This @ssh*le is likely to break your heart.”

Cash Hunter is a b
Olga therebelreader
Cash Hunter is the hot, sexy lead singer of famous boy band Alkaline. He’s attractive, funny, charming, successful and his smile makes you weak…he is a big womanizer you can’t ignore!

“The man is a powerhouse of raw sex and testosterone.”

“Hunter by name and hunter by nature.”

Tori is so taken with him that the obsession has affected her daily life. She is a crazy fan and she’s in love with him. Applying for the job as Cash’s sister’s PA and getting closer to her idol seems like a good plan to qu
Snow

4.5 Cash Hunter stars

This was such a delight of a light, funny yet extremely sexy and hawt love story that started as a crush and never ACTUALLY ended...

Cash Hunter, the lead singer in the boy band called ALKALINE.

He's living the life...he's enjoying every perk of his current position and status that money and fame brings him.

He's a dirty talker. With a sexy sense of humor.

Tori Diamond had a crush on ALKALINE's lead singer since she was twelve. That crush expanded onto her young adulthood. It st
Siobhan Davis
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun, flirty, sexy, and sweet ... this book was utterly addictive from the first word to the last.

I'm a big fan of rock star romances and I wanted to devour this book from the minute I read that enticing blurb.

Cash presents as your typical bad boy rockstar at the start: Loud, mouthy, dirty, arrogant, obnoxious, pretentious, and full of his own self-importance. However, as Tori (and the reader) begin to peel back the layers, we realize there is a lot more going on in Cash Hunter's head than we we
Dali
A sexy and swoony bad boy rock star read!

Cash Hunter’s gorgeous face, spectacular body and delicious voice has made him a super rock star. Everyone wants a piece of the rude, crude, too full of himself womanizer and he’s just as happy to use people back until he meets his little sister’s beautiful PA who seems to want nothing from him, giving him the cold shoulder and cheeky lip. Something no one’s ever
Denise
4.5 Wildcat Stars

Cash is more than just a pretty face with a killer body that woman flock over to because he's a famous singer. He knows all about keeping women, but not just one woman when you can have different or multiple keeping your bed warm.
But underneath all his cocky, arrogant attitude is so much more hidden deep inside. A vulnerability that he's never shown and kept hidden from the people who surround his life.

Until he meets the one woman who challenges him back with her quick witted
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I love Georgia Le Carre's writing! This book was fun, entertaining and witty! The perfect summer read!
Tori has always had a crush on Cash; a famous singer. He has been her obsession since she was a teenager and she still hasn't got over her infatuation. Her opinion of him gets tested when she meets him in the flesh.
Cash thinks he is every woman's fantasy; when he meets his sister's PA, he wants to conquer her but she is not so ea
Maria11
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet and extremely sexy easy read without too much drama.

Loved the story and plot. I had to keep reading to see what would happen, because you can sense from the beginning it all is going to blow up.

See the inside to a pop stars life. The manager is the perfect villain.

Great story!
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
4.0 "Bad Boy Meets Wildcat" Stars!!!

Oh damn! Another authors to stalk to!!! The Bad Boy Wants Me just did so many things to me. I admit, I haven't seen it coming and I haven't even known this was released or out or any sorts of that but eff me!!! I soooo like it!!! The title did it for me. Of course who wouldn't want a bad boy? A bad boy with a dirty mouth and will do you tons of soooo very dirty things?? *Hot *Fanning
Plus the bad boy is a rocker?? ooohhhhh...Hoot!!! I was a goner!!!

When I star
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

“All girls dream of finding their prince.”

This story is like those of our favorite fairy tales. Boy meets girl. Girl doesn’t like boy. Boy falls in love with girl, chases girl. And then girl falling in love with the boy, too. Except the boy was a superstar and is a god and girl is a fan who was secretly obsessed with boy. And oh, the girl has secrets, and so the complications begins.

What endears me to this story is that I felt it was a typical fairytale story of going for your prince, the
Heather Pollock
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

#review @GeorgiaLeCarre

QueenZany 4.5 Star Review

by Georgia Le Carre

Now I have been obsessed with Georgia Le Carre! Ever since I ran across her last series. Yes she is my dirty guilty secret!! Her writing brings every story into full fruition. Which just has you begging for more!
“The Bad Boy Wants Me” was no different! I couldn't get enough of this book! From the start it had me hooked. Like hooked line and sinker. Yes it's not the normal Mafia nor billi
Christina Pannell
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed Cash and Tori's characters. Tori had so many chances to tell Cash her "secret" but kept putting it off.
Cash was not perfect either though.
Tori's crush for Cash turned into much more and I'm glad things worked out
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"You can't outrun lust. It was moronic of me to even think I could. Pure lust is like a spell. It dazes and compels you to do what you know you shouldn't. It's impossible to resist."

Tori fell in love with her teenage crush, the lead singer of the latest British boy band sensation. She is unashamedly his number one fan. Unable to move on after many years and overcome her obsession with him she plots to cure herself of her affliction. Embarking on an elaborate mission to exorcise herself of her fe
Jennifer G
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

To be honest if I hadn't been given this book, I probably would never have picked it up. The title makes me think too much of a cheesy romance novel. However, I love to read and the book came from a trusted source, so I gave it a chance. Georgia Le Carre is a very good writer; way above the romance novel genre. I gave her such a disservice with my assumption.

This book is a really enjoyable guilty pleasure for eve
Simona Misevska
First i must say I love the cover(hotness level 100) second I devoured the love story between Rockstar and his biggest fan and third it Georgia book so of course is amazing. Tori is girl who has a massive crush on the Rockstar bad boy Cash. After years of obsessing with him she finally decided is time to move on.ANd what better way to move on then get a job as his sister PA. Tori think that when she will meet him she will see how much of arrogant jerk is he so she will easily move on.But when Ca ...more
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED LOVED!!!!!!! Oh, how I loved this story!! I loved how it unfolded and all came together. I am a huge fan of Georgia Le Carre and I have to say this was a little different than her other books, but will not disappoint at all!! The writing is perfect and flows seamlessly. You truly feel apart of the story and see everything in your mind. This is definitely a must read for anyone who had that childhood crush on a celebrity. Dream big, you never know what the future holds.
Irida
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lovely romance about a bad boy, sexy pop star and his fan!!
It's a fast read and the sex is steaming hot....so I really enjoyed it.
Nstefa
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!!! So absorbed by this book just couldn't put it down!! It's the first time I have read a book by this author but I will continue to do so!!! Definitely a must read!!!
~ Cariad ~
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it

For my full review come visit us at Sizzling Pages!!

It'd be criminal to not start this review by stating my love for Georgia Le Carre's books!! I think other than one at a 4.5 all of them have been solid 5 star reads for me.

I'm passionate about them. They have my heart.
description

HOWEVER!!...I'm not going to lie because the straight talking GLC wouldn't tolerate it!!!
My star off is for the first 15% ish of this one which honestly threw me off course.

description

I couldn't feel a single shred of my beloved Georgia
Nadia

I loved this book! It was so much more than I thought it would be, amidst the many 'Bad Boy Romance Novels' around, 'The Bad Boy Wants Me' certainly stands out from the rest!

The story is told from a dual POV, and is about Tori, a PA, and Cash, the lead singer in a boyband.
On the surface this seems like it could have been a shallow tale of groupie meets idol and they end up falling for each other, but it was so much more.

This story had it all; a fiery, witty heroine, a cocky lovable m
Myndi
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Le Carre and already I know I will be reading more. I was hooked from the beginning by the idea of an American working as a PA for a spoiled little rich girl, but then it just got better from there. Enter hot pop star and add in some sexual tension and we've got a rocking story. Little does the reader realize it's even more complicated and we get not just a hot and sexy read, but something with some substance as well. And while I'm a fan of the hot and sexy reads, I'm an ...more
Elizabeth
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, kindle
This book is a bit different for Georgia Le Carre. She has worked with Laura Jack, a new author, to bring us another sexy bad boy.

Cash is younger and less refined than eg. Blake Barrington, but that edginess makes him hot in other ways - more likely to live in the moment, take opportunities as soon as they arise.

As a boy band rock star he is well acquainted with making the most of small spaces.

American Tori has been a true fan(atic) since age thirteen. She grabs the opportunity to get her hands
Emma bramley
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this is the first book by this author that I've read and it definitely wont be the last. i read this book over two nights i just couldn't put it down. this book is a fast starting getting right to the plot from the start. the chapters are by both main characters which gives you different perspectives on whats going on. the hot steamy scenes set the pages alight as you read but are nicely worked into the story. the characters are fab and i fell in love with them straight away, the secondary chara ...more
Carol
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read from this author and I can't wait to read more. This book drew me right in from the very beginning.
Cash is the lead singer in a band and Tori has had a crush on him since she was 12 years old. She makes out like she can't stand him which of course makes him chase her even more. He has never had to fight for a girl so Tori is a challenge he can't resist.
The secret crush she is keeping from him will be her ultimate downfall. Someone wants to break them up so the
Jan
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Funny,charming,hot and cocky

Cash is all that and more.

The bad boy wants me is a rockstar romance, you could say Tori had a mega crush to the point it took over her life. In an attempt to rid herself of her feelings, get over her crush and prove something to herself she took a job as Cash's little sisters PA.

Tori's plan has an epic fail when, in Tori's words she says: I still can't believe I kissed the sexy fucking bastard and he became my prince.

Told in dual pov's The bad boy who wants me is f
Karen
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Wow. We all need a bad boy...like Cash. This was a really great read! I loved Tori as a person because we can all relate to having a crush when growing up. Both characters were really easy to become attached to because what they went through was believable. The storyline was great and kept me turning page after page! I was disappointed when it ended. This book was funny, sexy and all around an awesome read! The bonus book Dirty Aristocrat was just as good and did not disappoint in any way! Ivan
Krystel Theodore-Branker
Loved it...a bit different from Georgia's usual style a bit " young" but not too far off that you don't know it's her yet a refreshing change. I loved these two characters the ultimate fan girl Tori finally meets her one and only "love crush" famous boy bander rockstar Cash Hunter. What seems like a crazed fan's fantasy becomes their reality in journey of sex, lies and rock and roll. Absolutely fantastic ...an unexpected.
Diane Cox
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely

Georgia le Carre never let's us down...the book was hot and steamy again has I was reading thus book I was thinking this between cash and tori its not going to work he was I get what I want she was in love for years from afar...but has you get to know cash he is a nice guy now he has found someone he cares about.. Nice book loved the ending worth waiting for...
Kodie Mackay
Jul 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 -4 stars..

Good story line with great banter and crazy hot chemistry!! I enjoyed this well enough. Again not 100% loving it because a few parts irked me a little but over all it kept me interested and wanting to know what happens next. Also the 2 epilogues 1 at 2years later and the other at 5years later were super cute and it's always nice to know they had there happy happy ending!!
Lisa
4 " Cash is dirty" Stars!!!!!!!! Me likey this one . My only problem was Tori just pissed me off a lot. I not sure what it was but dam it If I did not want to smack the shit out of her. :( Now cash was one sexy man. He takes a prawn and puts it in my mouth. " No more talking. I have other things planned for that mouth of yours. " Yea babe Cash was one dirty bird.. :) Love it!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• G.I. BABY
  • No Way Out: Kari (Trek Mi Q'an, #8)
  • Kiss of Ice (St. James Family #1)
  • The Arrangement
  • Claimed by the Marquis (Regency Unlaced, #2)
  • Captured by the Bodyguard
  • Make Me
  • Loving The Enemy
  • LUCA - Her Ruthless Don (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 1): 50 Loving States, New York, Pt. 1 (Ruthless Tycoons 3)
  • Under Her Skin
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Marrying his Brother: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
  • The Right Time (Love Unexpected #4)
  • Holiday Hell
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
Georgia Le Carre writes contemporary and adult romance and is the bestselling author of the Amazon # 1 bestseller,the billionaire banker series.

She lives in a little old 19th century romantic cottage, surrounded by the most magical garden, filled with fruit and walnut trees and teeming with wildlife.

Her diet includes all things chocolate and a voracious appetite for Romance reads, particularly n