Start by marking “The To All the Boys I've Loved Before Collection” as Want to Read:
The To All the Boys I've Loved Before Collection

The To All the Boys I've Loved Before Collection

(To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1-3)

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is now a major motion picture streaming on Netflix!

New York Times bestselling author Jenny Han’s beloved novels are now available together for the first time in this delightful hardcover boxed set!

What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them…all at once?

Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her
Published May 16th 2017 by Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about The To All the Boys I've Loved Before Collection, please sign up.
chrissy Most places, such as Target, for example, have this series in stock, but not in the collection. Barnes and Noble and online stores such as Book Outlet…moreMost places, such as Target, for example, have this series in stock, but not in the collection. Barnes and Noble and online stores such as Book Outlet and Book Depository are the best places to look for the collection. Any other bookstore, like BAM!, for example, will most likely have it as well, I'm just not sure if they sell the collection. Of course, Amazon has it as well, in both Kindle and paperback/hardcover editions. Sorry for the late response, I still hope this was helpful to you, or someone else, at least.(less)

Start your review of The To All the Boys I've Loved Before Collection
ThatGirlWhoReads
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute, fluffy, heart-warmingly charming.

This contemporary trilogy follows American-Korean teen Lara Jean Song. Lara Jean writes letters to every boy she's ever loved and then keeps them hidden in her late-mother's hat box. One day, the letters are mysteriously sent out to these boys and the story follows Lara Jean as she copes with the events that follows.

I really loved this trilogy. It was so sweet and innocent and truly captured Lara Jean's character through and through. I loved seeing how Lara
Lilly
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had to read this before the movie came out. I ended up finishing the trilogy in about 3 days. I just couldn't put this down. Lara Jean is so relatable. From the representation of her culture, to the changes in her life and her relationship with her family, I've never felt so connected to a character and her situation. Bless Jenny Han, bless this series and honestly just bless because this trilogy is just a gift.

Lara Jean's relationship with Peter is the real highlight of this whole thing. I'm
Michael
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!!!
Lindsey Perone
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy is a perfect read for teens who want a light, joyful story. The first book starts the romance between Lara Jean, a homebody who loves baking and spending time with her family, and Peter, the cutest and most popular boy in school. Lara Jean's little sister, Kitty, brings life to the story from the beginning. After a feud between the two, Kitty steals Lara Jean's most precious love letters and mails all five. This act of revenge upends Lara Jean's quiet life. One gets sent out to ...more
Kimberly Callegan
Aug 24, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I just loved Lara Jean. Her quirkiness, her innocence, her frugalness and her sincerity. She was so understanding and like an old soul.

Her relationship with her family was beautiful and endearing. And I could just put Kitty in my pocket! I crave a little sister like her if I were a teen.

Oh, but the daring little, big thing Kitty did to her middle, big sis had Lara Jean basically crapping her pants and me shouting brilliance!! Because how fun was it to see LJ come out of her shell and
Taylah Elizabeth
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After seeing the trailer a week ago for the upcoming Netflix film adaptation I had to read the book. As a YA fan I knew I would enjoy it but I would have never predicted to fall in love with this series. Lara Jean is the most unique YA character I've ever read .Apart from her cultural perspectives I saw a lot of myself in her, especially how much of a nanna she is. The first book is great and can easily be read by itself but if you are slightly bummed by the ending as I was (most likely a ...more
Emily
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
YES, YES, YES. These books are just so much yes for me! I read the first title in anticipation of the Netflix movie being released this month...and then I found out it was a trilogy and promptly devoured all three titles in the span of a week.

The books center around Lara Jean, a well adjusted, intelligent, normal teenage girl navigating first love, intimacy, family relationships, and of course baking. The situations, dialogue, and feelings take you right back to high school.

Lara Jean is a
Valenti(n)a
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I saw To All the Boys I've Loved Before on Netflix, and got curious to discover it was based on a novel. I thought "I want to see how it's portrayed there" so I read it, and then I read the following books. My favorite is the first one, because you experience how the characters create a connection. I felt P.S I love you long and there may be scenes that weren't that relevant to the story. But in the three books you get to connect with Lara Jean's and Peter's story, their background and their ...more
Kelsey Gallant
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Lara Jean trilogy is a realistic fiction series about a high school girl's life during her last two years of high school. I loved reading about Lara Jean because so many aspects of her personality reminded me of myself. I also loved the contrast between her and her best friend, Chris, and how the two of them accept each other for how they are and remain great friends with each other despite their dramatic differences. Lara Jean's family is close-knit and heartwarming, and her younger sister, ...more
Sehjal
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kelsey
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m probably a bit too old to be reading YA novels, but I’ve heard about this book and had the time to read it, so why not. I adored it!! I think it is so well written with a very unique storyline, one that goes beyond the typical YA love story.

The main character Lara Jean was relatable, which made it easy to read as well as fun to read. I was captivated. I also think the writer does a great job at portraying emotions in such a well-constructed way.
Anna
"You're not first," Peter says. "But you're the most special to me, because you're the girl I love, Lara Jean."

Another great series from Jenny Han. I LOVED the Summer series and now To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Peter Kavinsky will always hold a special place in my heart along with Conrad and Jeremiah Fisher <3
Madison Young
I loved this trilogy. It was so light-hearted yet actually had a good plot and storyline. But what really takes this beyond “just a 4 star read” is all the characters. Trust me, you’re going to get attached. To everyone. They’re so well written and don’t feel blank like I thought they would. Even though I’d never run towards a series like this, I am SO glad I decided to read these books!
Artemis (The Artemis Reader)
I managed to read all three of these on my lunch break. Mindless reading after loving the film version of To All the Boys I've Loved Before -- Lara Jean's voice is annoying. Her views on life are annoying. I don't think I would have related to her at all. I felt much more for the actress than the character in the book.

Meh. Detailed review forthcoming on The Artemis Reader
Rachel garment
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartfelt, funny and sweet all in one!

Lara Jean’s story of falling in love is so relatable, quirky yet endearing and just fun to read. I found it hard to put this book down and I laughed, cried and just loved every minute of it.
Madison Bastress
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is such a good teen mild romance/drama. I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone. It was such a good teen series without having explicit language every other paragraph and without having explicit scenes on every other page. This series is a good in between of tween and adult.
Lara
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read them all in just a few days. My rating is for the trilogy as a whole. Such fun reading, more than I've had with a series in quite some time. Really sad it’s over. But Peter K. totally just moved up to the top part of my book boyfriend list. Sigh.
IzAwesome
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of my all time favourites!
#TeamPeter
martha lewis
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love the film. Loved the books equally. Sweet fun week written YA romance. Likeable 3D characters
Tara
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun YA series, especially with the Netflix movie series coming out.
Melissa
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. It touched my heart. So glad its going to be on Netflix.
9124crystal
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heart-breaking, really genuine. Recommended for anyone who enjoys a good teen fiction.
Camila Monet
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was crazy about it. I loved all the Harry Potter references and I've always thought Frank O is a good make out music. I've read all three books in three days.
Michaila Rodriguez
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was absolutely obsessed with the writing and the characters throughout all three books. Typically i'm into fantasy but this was an addictive series to read.
Asma Zainab
Jenny Han basically wrote a single book's worth trilogy.
Flora Ribeiro
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
good book if you have nothing to do or just want to get a little break for your own mind,but there’s a lot of better books to do this.Only read in case you’re really into cliches.
Nance
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
2019 Pop Sugar Challenge--A book with "love" in the title--February Challenge -- quirky teen and her diary like letters mailed to the five boys she has "loved" before.
SpookySoto
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5, good start, boring finish. Should have been a single longer book.
Geetha Iyer
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
More like a 4.5!
YA Book Reviews : February Books 1 2 Dec 17, 2019 10:00PM

• Going the Distance (The Kissing Booth, #2)
  • Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy (Crazy Rich Asians, China Rich Girlfriend, Rich People Problems)
  • The Lunar Chronicles  (The Lunar Chronicles, #1-3)
  • Rule #6: You Can't Fall for Your Fake Summer Fling (The Rules of Love #6)
  • Shadow and Bone & Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1-2)
  • The Grisha Trilogy (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1-3)
  • The Selection Series 1-3 Box Set (The Selection, #1-3)
  • Lunar Chronicles Series Collection 4 Books Set
  • The Mortal Instruments, the Complete Collection: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass; City of Fallen Angels; City of Lost Souls; City of Heavenly Fire
  • Blue Valentine: A Screenplay
  • The Kissing Booth (The Kissing Booth, #1)
  • Pack Vampire Academy: Vampire Academy 1 + Vampire Academy 2. Sangre azul
  • La ratonera
  • Meghan's Wish (Love and Danger, #2)
  • The Host: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • Abernathy (Beautiful, #0.5)
  • Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 1 (Darkest Powers Trilogy 0.6, 1.5, 2.5)
  • The mortal instruments. Shadowhunters. Seconda trilogia: Città degli angeli caduti-Città delle anime perdute-Città del fuoco celeste

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (3 books)
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
  • P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
  • Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)
“Wanna hear something funny?"
"What?"
"I think I started liking you.”
2 likes
“It's funny how much of childhood is about proximity. Like who your best friend is is directly correlated to how close your houses are; who you sit next to in music is all about how close your names are in the alphabet. Such a game of chance.” 0 likes