Start by marking “Who I Am With You” as Want to Read:
Who I Am With You

Who I Am With You

Dallas Garrison was a normal blue collar guy. In his late twenties, he worked fourteen hour days, every day. He lived his life and never expected it to change much. That is, until an unforeseen circumstance happens on his ranch.

Once his eyes meet the sea-blue eyes belonging to Kennedy Miller again, all bets are off. Their history is laced with pain and Dallas is all too fa
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Who I Am With You, please sign up.
Amanda Lanclos It is a stand alone... but there will be a separate story about Austin and Casey.

Start your review of Who I Am With You
❤️Melanie G.
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a sweet, fun and not too much drama type of book. I have to say my favorite character is Dallas. Wanted so much more of that alpha male.
Kelsey
3.5 STARS

WHO I AM WITH YOU was a cute story that was well written, and followed the characters along a rather difficult road of finding one another from a terrible accident. It was a quick read, and was easy to follow along with. I gave WHO I AM WITH YOU a three and a half star rating because the middle of the book felt rushed. I felt there was a lot missing from the novel, and while I enjoyed it, I didn't feel connected to any of the characters, nor did I feel connected to the story. Other than
Jennifer Sons
4 1/2 stars

I couldn't wait for this book to release. I love this author and cowboys so the combo had to be perfect.

This book had me hook from the prologue. My heart dropped & I wanted to cry! After a horrific nightmare, Kennedy wakes up in a whole other world. I can't imagine not remembering! She goes back home & is reunited with her past. A past she ran from but can't remember why. My heart broke when her memories came back.

I love Dallas. He was amazing & patient with Kennedy. She's a great c
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Who I am With You is a beautiful and well written contemporary romance from Amanda Lanclos about second chance love.

Dallas Garrison and Kennedy Miller had been everything to each other until Kennedy had been given the chance to go to school in New York. She left everything and everyone behind including Dallas shattering his heart in the process. Ten years later Kennedy returns to her hometown after been involved in a accident leaving her with no memory of the last fifteen years. Is there a chanc
Skye Turner
Who I Am With You is a beautiful love story. Dallas is the “boy next door.” The guy that every girl loves, and select few actually get to keep.
Kennedy is the “small town girl” with big dreams.
These two have a past, but Kennedy dreams of the big city and Dallas is deeply rooted in Texas. She makes a choice for herself that ends up breaking Dallas’s heart.
But fate intervenes and Kennedy finds herself back in Texas no memory of Dallas or what they shared. Dallas seizes the opportunity to get his
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book for an honest review.
This story is a sweet, second chance romance. Dallas and Kennedy were childhood sweethearts who were destined to be together, until Kennedy leaves a heartbroken Dallas behind. When she returns to her hometown 10 years later after a horrible car accident left her with no memory, Dallas is determined not to let her go this time. Will Kennedy’s memory finally return? Will secrets come to light? You really need to read this for yourse
Renee at Book Happiness
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review.. I have to say I just fell in love with this sweet book...

This book pulled me in and had me just absolutely falling in love with Dallas and Kennedy... This was a wonderful second chance romance between these two hot characters...

This is a first for me with this author and I have to say it will not be my last!!!
Brittney
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5
This was a great love story. It deserves more than 5 stars.
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Teagan
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hearts so full they can overcome anything.

Dallas and Kennedy have a lifetime of hurt to overcome, but fate with a little help from the ones they love most will help them through a past of emotions and hurt. Great story. Can't wait to read more!
Mindy
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book. It had good characters and a good story line. I never got emotionally involved with the characters.
Sheila
Page Count: 170
Heat Level: 3.5 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Once his eyes meet the sea-bl
Edith Dubielak PA
Who I am with you by Author Amanda Lanclos is a contemporary romance with a storyline that will have you wondering can true love happen twice no matter the odds.

In this book, we meet Kennedy, Dallas, and Mrs. Stella who happens to be Dallas next door neighbor. Dallas and Kennedy were a couple and destined to be together and they became childhood sweethearts until certain circumstances in their past store their love apart. After, all these years Dallas has yet to get over Kennedy. He doesn't do
Melissa
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dallas is chalk full of piss and vinegar. He doesn't do relationships longer then a night and he doesn't care about a woman's feelings-well with the exception of his mama, oh and Mrs. Stella. He has spent 10 years trying to drink and fling his way from the woman that shattered his world. He thinks he just might have done it...that is until she comes back to the town that she pushed away all those years ago. Now what is he supposed to do....maybe he can make her fall in love with me again.
Who is
Kathy Osborn
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amanda Lanclos did a wonderful job writing this story. It was full of love, humor, passion and finding one's true self along the way.

Kennedy who owns Designs by K&C in Montana has a car accident and doesn't remember the past. Her mother takes her back home to Texas in order to help her memories return. Kennedy's childhood memories return including her friends Dallas and Casey, but nothing further.

Dallas, who feels scorned by the love of his life 10 years ago, has played the field to get over hi
Alicia Norton
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Who Am I With You?
Amanda Lanclos
4 stars.

I’m new to the work of Ms. Lanclos, and this was an enjoyable book. A sweet, poignant story about lost love and second chances.

Kennedy has a terrible car accident and doesn't remember her past. Her mother takes her back home to Texas in order to help her memories return. Some of Kennedy's childhood memories return, and she remembers her friendship with Dallas and Casey, but nothing further.

Dallas has used women in a desperate attempt to get over losing th
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
This book was phenomenal!

I LOVE Amanda's writing and have claimed Mason from her Wounded Souls series from the beginning, but Dallas definitely gave him a run for his money.

Kennedy and Dallas were childhood sweethearts. Destined to be together from the very beginning un something happened in their past that tore them apart. We meet Kennedy after she's been in an accident and has no memory of her life after her dad died when she was a teenager. Her mother brings her back to her childhood home t
Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
So this is the first book I have read from Mrs. Lanclos. I think what really drew me to wanting to read this book was the description and the cover. And I mean it doesn't hurt that it seemed to be about a cowboy.

Here's the thing I thought the characters were very likable. I thought you could definitely feel the attraction between Kennedy and Dallas.

Did I like Kennedy? Yes, I thought she was a very likable person. Even though while she didn't have her memory and called herself unlikable. I just
Theresa Alberts
Aug 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Who I Am With You by Amanda Lancolos is a quick read that is filled with the proper amount of angst, humor and love. A book about finding love again after thinking it walked out of your life never to return.

Kennedy Miller lived in Montana with her best friend Casey where she owned a successful interior design firm. One day while driving her world is changed forever and she is unable to remember anything about her life past the age of 15. Returning to Texas where she grew up so her mother could
Chyrelle Degala
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who I am with you is a second chance romance light read that tugs your heart. It's about tight relationship between friends and siblings that will always have your back despite of what they've been through. People have their moments of weakness and dark times but there's always someone who pulls you right out and makes you strong and shows you the light. That's the kind of friendship Casey and Kennedy have. Kennedy and Dallas are people who love each other despite of the years that was taken awa ...more
Jenny Prose
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this novel in exchange for my honest review.
This story line is such a great idea! You have around girl who has suffer an accident and now has no memory of her past. Her mom comes and takes her back home to a small town in Texas. Along the way she gets to meet her HS sweetheart and one true love. These two get a second chance at love, in a very different way. Such a great story with amazing characters, who have bumps along the way but finally reach their HEA!
Very sweet story
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
what a great book. Dallas stole my heart from the start. Kennedy and Dallas had a love people only dream of, even though they were young it was rare. Kennedy was given a chance of a lifetime, living her dream in New York but it came with a price.... breaking Dallas heart, now 10 years later an accident has brought Kennedy back home but for Kennedy it's like starting all over cause her memory is gone, can Dallas get her to love him again, will she ever remember? such a great read loved it.
Chianti Summers
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Received a copy. What a joy to read. The mind can have a very strong effect on someone. Dallas and Kennedy have great characteristics. I love the side characters in this read as well. This book takes you on a journey of love, loss and second chances with a twist. I can't say much about the book because I am not one to give spoilers. However not all is lost. I recommend this book because it is worth finding the memories of others and figuring out who they are when they are whole.
Corinne Brinkley
I love me a cowboy

This story is very touching. An old love made new by a tragic accident. Dallas had his heart broken long ago by Kennedy, but she doesn't remember it. Mending broken hearts isn't as easy as it sounds. I love this story from cover to cover! A breath of fresh air!
D²
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Melissa Meyer
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved Dallas and Kennedy's story!! Stella was a riot too!! The story captured me from the very first chapter to the last!
Kimberley
JOYCE BRUGGER
Feb 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Perfect Dress
  • Coerced: Blackmailed by the Billionaire (Billionaire Buchanan Romance, #1)
  • Spring Romance
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Mouth to Mouth (Beach Kingdom, #1)
  • The Pawn (Endgame, #1)
  • Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
  • Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)
  • Our Options Have Changed (On Hold, #1)
  • Wait For Me (Swoon, #2)
  • Sucked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #1)
  • The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans #1)
  • Lover's Flood
  • Royal Hottie (The Rourkes, #2)
  • I'm Thankful for...
  • Sweet Spot (Summer Rush #1)
  • The Perfect Match: Volume 1 (Ringside Romance)
  • Pick Six (Mavericks Tackle Love, #2)
Amanda is from a small town in Louisiana. She is a mother to one beautiful daughter and two bad fur babies. She's been married to the love of her life for 3 years. She loves to read and has for as long as she can remember. One day she decided she had a story to tell so she sat down to write it. Now her dream of not only reading the stories she loves, but giving other people a story to devour was s ...more