Start by marking “Abduction (Forever Deals)” as Want to Read:
Abduction (Forever Deals)

Abduction (Forever Deals)

Audrey Green's life was going nowhere fast. She didn't think things could get any worse until a stranger at a door proved her wrong.

Mistaken for another woman, Audrey is abducted and thrown into a situation she thought possible only in the movies.

Upon discovering the identity of her gorgeous yet arrogant captor, Audrey is forced to make the hardest decision of her life:
Published June 10th 2016 by NKH Books

To ask other readers questions about Abduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abduction

Alyson Woolstenhulme
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the suspense each chapter had. This book is wonderful. Keep writing. Can't wait for a follow up book by this author!
Majanka
Jul 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

In Abduction, as the title suggests, our main character Audrey gets abducted. She’s mistaken for another woman, abducted, and forced into the kind of situations she thought only happened in movies.

Her captor is gorgeous, but arrogant. Liam is not the kind of man Audrey should fall for, but yet she has an undeniable attraction toward him. And then she must make the toughest decision of her life: fight for her freedom,
Chrystal
I have mixed feelings about this book. I felt the relationship between Audrey and Liam seemed forced. The relationship between "The Shadow Man" as she called her bodyguard, and herself, seemed more genuine. They actually talked and joked around. All she and Liam did was argue. So maybe she should have ended up with Stefon.
Amy
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full review on www.novelgossip.com

This blurb instantly hooked me. Mistaken identity? Kidnapping? Danger and suspense? Umm yes please! My favorite kind of book.

Right from the start, Hatfield dives right in. There’s no waiting, or needless build up, it’s just BAM straight to the action. Filled with a nonstop intense narrative, this book had plenty of the twists and turns that I need in any suspense novel.

Audrey was a character that I really liked. She is relatable as she is just an average woman
Ella (The Story Collector)
I cannot explain the plot of this book without giving away too many spoilers, so I just won't.

First things first, Audrey is a lunatic. I mean, I don’t think she’s actually meant to be, but from the very first time she meets her captors she starts checking them out and being physically attracted to them. Yes, Stockholm Syndrome is a thing, but this is way too fast. It gave the story very little credibility.

Having said that, the rest of the story was pretty good. Very eventful and exciting. The ba
Trista
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was non stop suspense! I couldn't put it down once I started it! Amazing writer! Great story telling skills! A must read!! Can not wait for more from this author!
Natalie Rowe
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thank you to the author of this book for providing me with a copy in return for an honest review.

This book wasn't quite what I expected...but I really enjoyed it!
The story is about Audrey, a young woman struggling financially who finds herself fairly brutally abducted from her apartment. When she meets her handsome captor Liam she finds out that her kidnappers abducted the wrong person. However, Liam cannot let her go so makes a deal with her in order to make her stay.

Audrey was quite a likable
Lyn
This book reminded me a ton of 50 Shades of Grey. It's written in a really similar manner (which in my opinion is not great), and has a similar basic story, too. I can't say I really thought this book was good - I'd say it, like 50 Shades of Grey, was laughably bad. Like, I almost want to finish it just for the laughs (hence why I gave it two stars rather than one), but I have tons of other books, and I'd rather find the good ones there, instead of reading this.
I've gotta complain about the edi
Monyardda Gibson
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Now as scary as it was reading this I must say it turned out to have an amazing end. I am glad Stefan was ok but sad that he and Liam will probably not be friends anymore. I liked how everything played out and would love to see how everyone will be in the year after the abduction especially Stefan I wonder if he finds someone and gets married and they all become friends again. Not very detailed but you must read it for yourself.
anndrea
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Captures your attention with every word and just when you think you got it all figured out something switches it all up again!!

Abduction captured my attention immediately and refused to let it go. Just when I thought I had the whole story figured out it switched up and I had no choice but to keep reading. Definitely met my expectations and more.

Vic
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not at all what I expected

Very detailed original story. Fabulous action and emotions displayed. Loved it. Simply a great read. Characters are relatable and such a great description from being only one point of view, the heroine.
Cindy
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not crazy about this book

I had high hopes after reading the blurb for this book. It died almost instantly and I found myself skimming right along. It got better towards the end but honestly I just kept hoping to get to the end so it would over.
Suzy Baba
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Such a timely suspense-able read.
Loretta Jewell
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This book is amazing. You will not want to put it down. What a roller coaster ride of action and emotions. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.
Nikki  Malan
Oct 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Abduction by Nicole Hatfield
I have mixed feelings on this book. The blurb definitely hooked me. Audrey Green was kidnapped, supposedly a mistaken kidnapping. She is a strong character and goes through a hell of an ordeal at the hands of others. When she has to make a difficult choice, will it be the right choice? Liam was an intriguing character. But this is where I felt a bit let down, I never felt the connection between the two, if almost felt forced. The story has a good plot and is told at a
Loverlypurple
I really enjoyed this story. First it is written in first person which is my favorite. The story draws you in form the moment you start reading. With a good mixture of suspense and romance. I really liked both Stefan and Liam. I did get tied of Audrey always sabotaging herself by are her negative thinking and then the ending seemed too rushed. This book really needs an epilogue to see into the future six months or a year. It definitely left me unsatisfied hence the 3 star rating.
Peggy
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**SPOILER FREE**

The way this book started off was crazy! It jumped right into what's was getting ready to everything into place! I mean with an actual bang! Fast paced! Page turner! And holy hell.... wow! Well written book that you don't want to pass up!

*Received for an honest review*
Deborah
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great story! No dull moments here. It was easy to read and fast paced with plenty of action and suspense in addition to containing a wonderful love story that kept me on the edge of my seat. Great job, Ms Hatfield!
Strausbaugh Lesley
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I really enjoyed this story this author was new for me and it was a much different read than what I usually read. I liked everything about the story I recommend this story 100% I started reading and could not put it down!!
Deb R
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book!
Lisa McNichols
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

It was a very good book, the suspense kept you reading. I was very impressed while reading the book. Good writing
june allan
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a Book

I really could not put this book down. This poor woman. The ending was a surprise. Please take a chance and read this book it will keep you in suspense.
Alyssa Ingram
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I could not put down this book!! Can't see what other books this author has up her sleeve!
Christine Kaplan
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good book. Loved the writing and the characters as well as the storyline
Melissa
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! It was well written and kept my interest the entire time. I couldn't put it down and I can't wait for the next book to come out.
Miss Fiona Dawson
Dec 28, 2016
natoya willis
Oct 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Riversnow (River Valley #4)
  • Trapped
  • Twisted Stars
  • Reawakening (The Passage of Hellsfire, Book 3)
  • Sweet Dreams (Dreams Come True, #2)
  • The Strings of the Violin (The Hadariah Chronicles #1)
  • My Name is Nelson
  • The Starlight Club
  • One Last Hold
  • The Thunderstone (The Houses of Storem, #1)
  • Betrayed (World Without Love, #1)
  • To Dodge a Duke
  • By My Choice... A Valentine's Day Story
  • Are You There Krishna? It’s Me, Reshma. Or Rachel. Or Whatever.
  • Persephone & Me
  • Murder in the Generative Kitchen
  • Lover, Divine (Mythos: Gods & Lovers #1)
  • Kristin's Ghost (X + Y Files Case #2)