Start by marking “Beast (MMA Bad Boys #1)” as Want to Read:
Beast (MMA Bad Boys #1)

Beast

(MMA Bad Boys #1)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
I’m a man no one fucks with.
I’m a man all the bitches want.
I’m also the world champion of MMA…Mafia style.
I don’t get my name from winning, I get my name for my size. I am a BEAST, I’m also the one your father’s warn you little girls about.

BEAST

Beast has had his life set for him for an early age, he was pushed into training to fight the world’s best. His father had hi
Published June 30th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beast

Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
*Received an ARC for an honest review*

Well HOLY CRAP. That was f*cking amazing and extremely hot!

Beast is a HOT and intimidating MMA Fighter, he's all muscle and extremely good looking. He's the kinda guy nobody wants to mess with. He grew up wanting to be a doctor but his path was set for him as he was forced into fighting, to be the best.

Carlotta is strong and independent. Life wasn't easy for her at the beginning so she turns to the gym. When her coach suggests training to become a fighter
Louise Bailey
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. ........
That lucii was Hot...
This series is totally different to your Mc series, and I'm totally loving the first book.
Can't wait for the next installment from this series already. ...
Beast MMA Champion fighter who is built like a brick with muscle upon muscle.
He's a Man who no body fuck with, but I'm a man who all the fake bitchs want.
Beast never had easy life, he wanted to become doctor and help people. But yet his father had his life set for him at a very early age. He was forced into t
Laura Smith
Freaking amazing!

ARC given by the author for an honest review.

I read Beast in one sitting and absolutely freaking loved it! There was not ONE thing that I didn't like about this.

Beast is about an MMA Fighter and I have to say Beast is one sexy arse man! (*fans self shamelessly*) He is used to getting his own way in every aspect of his life. That is until he meets female fighter, Carlotta, and he realises he has finally met his match. Carlotta is one strong, fiery women (she rocks) and she keep
Candice
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing story about two MMA fighters from different circles with sordid pasts meet and they leave a huge impression in each other. He's hard and she doesn't want any part of it. But then the sparks fly you can't stop them. Good story. Really enjoyed the flow of the story and the characters. I can maybe see more books coming in the future.
Danielle Harris
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beast and Car

This was a delicious read by lucci Grubb. I loved the chemistry between Beast and Car. I'm looking forward to reading more about Roffie and Jase !
Sam Oneill
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5* Review

Book : Beast
Author : L Grubb

I have just fished a ARC of Beast, this is a 5* MMA novel,  I have only ever read a few MMA novels and this was one of my favourites.

This novel is about a hulk of a hunk of a guy called Beast, who is a MMA fighter, he is a hard ass  character that you'll love from the very start, like most guys he's arrogant, big ego, knows he can have any woman he wants and has them all flocking around him, he knows he's a ladies man, who could ever turn away a tall, musc
Louise Roach
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This is the first book I have read by Lucii Grubb, and it won't be my last. I really enjoyed this book and was hooked from the first page to the last.

This book is about Beast, a HOT MMA fighter, who takes no prisoners. He knows what he wants and he goes and gets it - he wins his fights and he wins the women. Enter Carlotta - she is another MMA fighter, who simply fights as a sideline because it earns her a bit more money alongside the tattoo shop she owns. When we first meet Beast, you almost d
Books Laid Bare
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you are looking for a seriously hot man, then Beast is your guy!
L Grubb doesn’t hold back on the sizzle in this, a kick a** book.
MMA superstar Beast has it all going on, he is king of a ring that he never wanted to be in, in the first place. Life inside the ropes was never on his horizon, but now he is there he is determined to make it his own.
Carlotta is far from the norm, she is a tough cookie, a talented tattoo artist in her own right with a desire to master the place that Beast calls ho
Heather Cavanaugh
Jul 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just love L. Grubb’s books. In her MC series it is raw, gritty, sexy and dangerous. The first book in this MMA series had some of those same qualities. This book is told from both Beast and Carlotta POV.

Beast is forced in this world at a young age by his father. He is a champion underground mob ran MMA fighter. He was cocky, arrogant and tough. He was always in control when it came to woman until he saw her.

Carlotta is a MMA fighter also just so she can pay for her real passion of her tattoo
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Beast

I love a good MMA book and this was definitely one of those. I loved the fast pace of it, never really lingering on unnecessary points is always a bonus.
Beast may well be a hard ass, but he does have a caring streak, this is evident most when it comes to not only Carlotta, but his mother too. His soft side is well and truly hidden to the rest of the world. It even takes Car a while to break through this mean shell he hides behind.
Neither Beast nor Car have had a particularly easy life thu
Emma Johnston
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC received in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Omg I love Lucii's MC series and when I heard she was writing MMA I was so excited - I love MMA!!

This is the story of Beast and Carlotta. Beast is the tough sexy MMA star who doesn't muck around, he takes what he wants in the ring and in the bedroom (or wherever he likes) and no one questions him. Carlotta is the female MMA star who is currently working her way up the ranks. She is the first woman to go against Beast and not take what he is
loves 2 read romance
Received a copy of this book for an honest review.
I have come to expect a little something different and intriguing from L. Grubb but I really think she may have outdone herself with this one.
Beast is exactly that a beast. He is harsh, abrasive, and makes no excuses for anything. He is a manwhore once and done. He kicks them out before they have a chance to recover. Yet something about his character grabs you and you fall for him anyway.
Carlotta is a strong, tough, and has a smart mouth. I lov
Karen Shortridge
I received this for my honest review. Beast hasn't had the best upbringing, trained from a young age to fight and be the best. While his father was his manager and trainer it wasn't in a good way, Beast never wanted this life but he has no choice.I liked Beast's character, he was hard working and driven but was also quite arrogant, with a huge ego especially for someone who so young, with the writing it gave you such a picture of the way he was it felt like you were right there with them. I love ...more
Stacey Johnston
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was initially introduced to Lucii's writing through her MC novels, but was given this one for an honest review. Obviously, this is different from what I am used to but was extremely surprised with how well she nailed it.

Beast is a MMA fighter, a man who cares for nothing and no one, until he meets a fellow MMA fighter by the name of Carlotta. There was certainly no love at first sight with these two and there is a fierceness to both of them that we learn is from their harsh upbringings.

The l
Whitney Cannavina
I received an ARC for an honest review
Review by The Club

Beast is at the top of his career as the best MMA fighter. He's worked hard to get where he is and nothing and nobody will stand in his way of taking over the business when he's at the top and making it legit.
Carlotta has just started fighting in the ring and wants no distractions. But Beast is a force to be seen even when he's an arrogant bastard. And she can't seem to keep her mind off of him even bough she knows he's no good for her.

Th
Tracey Brown
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporay
4.5 Stars
Beast is an arrogant,egotistical MMA champion fighter, a huge mass of muscle and tattoo's what's not to love? I do love a strong alpha male and even though I thought he was a complete asshat in the beginning I still thought he was hot, and i fell in love with him more as the story progressed and we see his softer side. Carlotta is not your typical heroine and i liked that about her, she has been through a lot in her past but is strong and not afraid to stand up for herself.She fights MM
Tish
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fab first look at this new series from l grubb
This is very different to her mc series but just as fabulous.
This book focuses on carlotta and beast. Both in the mma scene.
Chance meetings where can they lead?
For the sassy carlotta her first meeting with best left a sour taste in her mouth. Where does he get off, arrogant, full of himself but her feelings don't remain this way for long. ;)
And beast he didn't wish to be the way he is but it was forced upon him. Mma was the last "job" he wante
Wendy Livingstone
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I absolutely love books about MMA, and this one is no different. Loved it! This is the first time that I have read any of this authors work, and it will definitely not be the last.
Beast and Carlotta have a hot and intense chemistry. If you enjoy books where the alpha male is hot, muscular and as tough as nails and the heroine is just as tough and headstrong, then this is the book for you.
Awesome writing and I was completely enthralled from the
Elizabeth Wright
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was pleasantly surprised by this first installment of L Grubb's new MMA series. The first book in a new series is often more of a build up to the rest of the series and an introduction to the featured characters. While this book does do that, it also jumps right in to the story and the conflict. Beast and Carlotta's story is so hot. Beast is your typical Alpha, then you add in a fed up MMA fighter and melting does in fact occur. Carlotta is a bad ass. She's a fighter in her own right, but it d ...more
Stephanie Daley
Intense MMA Read!

This is a first read by L. Grubb and I will definitely be reading more by her. I really enjoyed reading this book. It was different than other MMA books that I have read. L. Grubb puts a new twist into this type of book and I loved it. I hope she writes more for this for the other characters, I foresee a great deal of good stories coming out of this one. I really liked Carlotta, she was a strong female lead that did not take sh*t from Beast. I liked all the characters really exc
For the Love of Books
Milva
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A story about a broody MMA fighter Beast stuck in the world of the maffia. He doesn't care about the girls he fucks until he lay his eyes on Carlotta. She is also a fighter and a tattoo artist. He feels different about her and tries to stay away, but can't help himself. He don't want her to be involved, but his feelings taking over and he can't resist her.

This story was short but hot and sexy with the sexual tension between Beast and Carlotta. I've enjoyed reading this.
Louise
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story. It was a quick read but I still felt like I got to know the characters enough so I could connect. I felt like I shouldn't like Beast he could come off lie a bit of a douche at times but dammit I couldn't help but find him sexy. I loved the connection between him and Carlotta and my only problem is I wanted to read more and the book ended. I can't wait for book two where I'm hoping to hear more from these two.
Tanya Vought
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this short story by this author!

If you are a lover of MMA stories, trust me this one is right for you-- especially with a hot man, stubborn/sassy woman, filled with fabulous secondary characters and more that hook you to the story until the very end!

I look forward to reading more by this author in the future!

*Recv'd a copy via the author in exchange for an honest review*
Kacey Hamford
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, L Grubb always writes HOT men!!! They are addictive and sexy, even if they are dark and brooding.
Beast and Carlotta were a great match, i loved the chemistry between them and i loved that Carlotta was not the normal kind of girl. That she was also a fighter.

I loved the start of this new series and I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Abigail Davies
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!! I freaking looooove this book!!! Beast is just........so hot!!! I love how the main female character didn't take any shit, she was confident and hard as nails. Both mma fighters brings a different element to this book, one that is refreshing to read. I loved the secondary characters and I honestly can't wait for roofie and jase!! Hurry up and write them faster woman!!
Jessyka Froliche
This is my first book by L. Grubb and she did not disappoint. This book is hot MMA dark romance about to fighters. Beast and Carlotta are from different world and hate each other at first but soon the sparks start to fly and there is no stopping them. From the beginning I could put this book down. A great read.
Shannon Godwin
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little spoiler alert!! Wow!! I really enjoy MMA books and this one c was great. I am giving it 4 stars bc I would have liked for it to be longer. I wish it would have told not about how beast takes over and more about how there relationship grows. the ending just felt a little rushed. but it is a great read!
tania
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-reads
lucii, I loved beast, I was amazingly written, some very hot and steamy men, well done for writing an amazing book one of the best I have read in a while, I loved beasts character, he was well written,

look forward to reading more of your books
Nadia
*Copy received in exchange for honest review*

Beast is a story the revolves around two fighters; Beast, who is at the top of his game, and Carlotta, who is relatively new to the MMA circuit.

I love books about MMA fighters, but this one was a little different for me, as I wasn't a fan of the main character.

Beast was an arrogant arse of epic proportions; I hated his attitudes towards women and his behaviour. He definitely won't be making his way onto my 'swoon worthy book boyfriend' list anytime s
« previous 1 3 next »
Author Bio:

Lucii is a your typical British girl, hates the sun and hibernates when summer arrives! She lives at home with her 2 daughters, where they spend the day watching Frozen and peppa pig and playing play-doh.

She started off as a regular person, job, home life, health issues and a love of reading. After reading the Fifty shade phenomenon, she went onto social media to seek other authors wri

MMA Bad Boys (3 books)
  • Roofie (MMA Bad Boys #2)
  • Jase (MMA Bad Boys #3)