Start by marking “Zeke's Eden: The Beginning (Zeke and Eden, #1)” as Want to Read:
Zeke's Eden: The Beginning (Zeke and Eden, #1)

Zeke's Eden: The Beginning (Zeke and Eden #1)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  340 Ratings  ·  132 Reviews
Following Daddy’s rules has always been easy.
Smile. Nod. Repeat.

Until I met Zeke.
Dark. Dirty. Sinner.
A hungry beast, released from his cage.
And I’m on the menu.

Tonight, I’m Zeke’s Eden.
His sugar.
His whore.

Daddy’s little girl is all grown up…

***Warning: This is an erotic novella.***
Published June 21st 2016 by K Webster

Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Jack~Racer~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Hayes~Gianluca & Archer
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

WOW!!! SUPER HOT!!

photo d5a94d6adc93bfc321a8e65ced656490_zpslwndebha.jpg

When I saw that K. Webster had another new book coming out, I just had to get my hands on it. This author’s books have been blowing up my Goodreads feeds and I really enjoyed Sweet Jayne. ZEKE’s EDEN is a super short novella packed with a lot of naughty steam!! I definitely found myself getting a bit turned on even though there is the element of insta-love present in this book. But hey if you overlook that, the hot & d
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

DNF at 55%

photo D3044862-6659-4451-9374-3CB7DFE97FEF_zpscu35r21w.gif

This book was just NOT my cuppa. The first half seemed a bit intriguing. Hero is freshly out of prison. Restarting his life when he meets a preacher's daughter at the bar he works at. He's unaware of her religious upbringing but is drawn to her innocence.

And then he fucks her... the innocent girl turned sex goddess. Um...no. I hate that. Then the use of the endearment "sugar" was what put me over the edge. This book is 76 pages long. The first use of that endearment comes about at t
Lillian ᴥ Cloud 9 Books
***** 4.5 'Delicious world of sin' Stars *****

description

"Tonight I'm not Daddy's little girl. I'm not Parker's perfect girlfriend. Tonight, I'm Zeke's Eden. His sugar. His whore."

Oh.... my..... K. Webster did it again. Zeke's Eden is SCORCHING hot! The attraction between Zeke and Eden is instant, which leaves lots of room for sexy love scenes that'll get you sweaty.

Eden is the daughter of a very popular pastor. She always follows the rules and does whatever her daddy tells her. She even has a boyfriend
Jayme
“Lust and desire drips from him, matching my own need. I’ve long crossed over the lines of temptation and have been thrust into the delicious world of sin.”

I don't say that I don't like it and I don't say that I like. The jury is still debating and I'll probably have to wait to the next part to decide. A few things you should know.

• It's a short story novella that ends with a cliffhanger.
• There is the age gap between the characters. 11 years. The heroine is barely 18 years old.
• It's dark
Paige
3.5 Stars

Zeke's Eden is a short novella series that follows two people who seem to be exact opposites. Zeke, fresh out of prison, is a completely different person than he was before prison and is trying to start his life over. After one relationship went horribly wrong, Zeke knows that he's possessive and controlling but never takes it too far. When Eden walks into the bar he works in, he is drawn to her.

Eden has lived under her father's religious iron fist her whole life. On her 18th birthday
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Zeke's Eden
Author: K. Webster
Category: Erotic Romance
Series or Standalone: Part of a series
Plot: 4
Characters: 4
Scorching Level: 4

I love K. Webster. She knows how to deliver dark and twisted storylines! This book is a bit different than her other books. There is not so much darkness and there is insta-love. I am usually not a fan of insta-anything but in this case...it actually didn't stop me from enjoying the novella.
Eden is an
Rebecca Woodward
Shelves: finished
5 Stars!!

This is a short read because there will be more installments coming. What a way to start this whirlwind of outrageousness!! The characters are developed quick. The Author did an excellent job developing the characters for a short part one. The storyline so far has me intrigued. This is about a young girl who's father is a Televangelist and Senior Pastor for a church. Her life has been already decided for her. She is to marry her boyfriend of two years that her father approves of. Eden
Anna~TheSassySez~Rose
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am in LOVE!! More, more, more. I needed more!! MORE!

These are the thoughts running through my head after reading this FUCKING AWESOME MASTER PIECE!!! Ohmigod!

This book is one of the best things I've read in quite a while. I haven't read this good since, like, May? Maybe June... Anyway, getting off topic!

I.

Could.

Not.

Put.

It.

Down. (Not even for bathroom breaks)

And now I know your probably thinking, girl, calm down. Its just a book- and plus, it was really short, so do you wa
BexLOVESBooks
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You guys! This book... SO SEXY HOT! It was a fast, steamy sweet read. I dove right in and did not come up for air until the very last page, where I may or may not have been cursing Mrs. Webster's name. ;) I want MORE ZEKE and I want it NOW! I went into this book blind.

Sometimes if I KNOW that I am going to love a book, or if I know I adore the author, (Both in this case) I will purposely not read a blurb and stay in the dark about the plot so I can just read it without expectations about how I
Shabby- BookBistroBlog
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It Happened One Night
Holy Mother Pucking Shit balls! !!
Someone get me a Fan, a cooler , an air conditioner.
The book is Hot..Hot..Hot !!!!!
It's a story of One Chance Encounter . Zeke is released from prison , he'd languished there for a crime that took apart his life, but he's back now and working in a bar.
In steps Eden, a beauty so pure and innocent, she captivates Zeke and tempts him into claiming her . It's a story of two opposite worlds colliding with such orgasmic force that it left me pant
Becca
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-junkie
description

The best 30 minutes of my life. I was hooked from the very first line.
I really love K.Webster's stories because she's so talented. She can make you crave anything she writes.

This novella is very unique. I had a really great time with it. It was quick, dirty and funny (because a good alpha always funny for me).

And I sooo want the next one! Maybe now?
Sissi Reads
Jun 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Just finished Zeke's Eden. This is a short erotic read but oh my oh my!! This book is sooo steamy I can't deal, I need more! I need more Zeke and Eden! Book2 please comes soon!
Carlene(Inspired)
4.5 Stars

Holy hotness. Eden is stuck between being her father's perfect daughter and being the woman she wants to be. On the cusp of childhood and becoming an adult, she comes across as a mixture of both mature and naive. Zeke is a different person after 4 years of paying his dues; he's rough, tattooed, and possessive. These two together are hot. Within just a few pages K. Webster is stoking the fire that is the chemistry between Zeke and Eden. Their meeting is like a forbidden fantasy, but once
Julia Valentine
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hard...fast and hot just how I like it!!! I wanna be Zeke's sugar...damn!!!! I need book 2 like pronto!!!!
Dani
A short, sexy, scorching read by K Webster!

I was lucky to receive an ARC of this story, and I am already waiting for more. This does end with a cliffhanger, so be warned! LOL.

ZE3

I loved the story of the dirty alpha Zeke, and his beautiful innocent Eden. Both are so different, it was almost as if dark and light collide in a scorching read.

ZE1

Zeke is your ultimate bad boy, after making a mistake and having his life change forever, he's getting a second chance. This time, he vows not to f*ck it up. When
Christina Barneski
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loving, this developing story... By page 2, I was hooked I'm a sucker for a bad/good boy with something lurking from the past.. This storyline moves quickly and you actually get details as to what happened, but need I say only enough to keep you turning the pages.. never actually spilling all the secrets...lol K Webster likes to keep you hanging like that... Ok so now we know hot bad/good guy, Bring on Sweet Innocent " Michelle".. Touching on her rebellious side..Sparks begin to Fly and Oh My, I ...more
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
This book was super hot, but I feel like 90% of it is sex and I miss more of a story.
I feel like we'll get more of a story in the second one, but still,things were too rushed and insta for me.
It all happened way too fast. But I will still read the sequel, because despite it having just a little backstory besides the sexy times, the story it hints is good and intriguing.
Fathima
Sep 29, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars !
EscapeNBooks
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"I was snared in his sinful trap that bubbles with ill-intentions and lust."

Zeke's Eden by Author K. Webster was a fast and exciting read that literally left me begging for more. Characters like Zeke and Eden may have been introduced before in the romance genre, but NEVER like this. Zeke is a smooth talker and easy mover. He is the inherent bad boy set to corrupt all that is good. Eden is exactly as her name would make it seem. She is pure and untouched, but secretly she wants more. Knowing this
Betul
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Received ARC in exchange for an honest review**

description

"I'm dying for more of his touch. I'm a needy drug addict who's had her first hit of a drug that gives her a high she's never experienced."

This novella definitely had a punch to it. It was strong from beginning till end. It was on FIRE. Eden is an innocent girl with a naughty side that needs to be awakened, and Zeke is more than happy to take on that job. This novella is short but a lot happens especially in the prologue where we get to see what h
Expresso
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omgee! I can't. I don't have words to describe how awesome this story is from beginning to end! I laughed. I cried. I fumed. I was ready to kick some ass a lot!

Eden. The faithful and obedient church girl. Zeke. The possessive (swoon) and obsessive (swoon) bad boy with a heart as big as Texas. The odds and a high powered televangelist who is also Eden's father is against the duo. Money can do lots of things. What it can't do is alter fate and it can't hide TRUTH for long.

This novella is AMAZEBAL
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2016-reads
Zeke - Lost the love of his life and everyday of his crappy life without her is unbarable. Until an innocent young woman comes into his bar. Can she be the one to get him to love again?

Eden - She's tired of being the good innocent Daddy's girl. Can she have one wild night with Zeke or will she be a good god fearing woman everyone expects her to be?

Oh my, my K. Webster, you dirty, dirty, woman you. Zeke's Eden was short, Hot and left me wanting more!!! I need book two like now! I love K. Webster
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
i hate novellas i dont see the point in them. i didnt know this was a novella or else i wpuldnt of bought it. its just sex nothing more nothing less. it certainly doesnt leave me craving the next book. i love this author but this just failed to grab me
Riz
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Paty Turque
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Spank my ass and call me Michelle! Im in love with Zeke and I need more! I wanna marry him and have his fictional babies!

Zeke is not a typical guy...
After spending four years in prison, this hot, alpha, possessive and obsessive bad boy with a good heart, dirty mouth, great (oh so fucking great) body and tattoos is back. Now, he is a different man trying to start a new life.
He just got a job as a bartender at his best friends bar and, during a break, he sees a beautiful, mysterious woman. And he
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog

Zeke is the hot bad boy covered in tattoos that is every woman's secret fantasy. The one they fantasize about and keep it hidden because they're ashamed to admit that side of them. He's kinky, gorgeous and a body you just want to lick. I found myself wanting more of him. I needed to know more of his story. He consumed me the way he consumed Eden.

"He's a brilliant work of art and I could spend days viewing the colorful pictures all over his body. Each contoured muscle on his upper body begs to b
Jessica Viteri
"I was snared in his sinful trap that bubbled with ill intentions and lust."

Hey there holy hotness!

This little-not-so-little novella sure packed in a punch of almighty sassy, saucy and sexy moments.
And Zeke's dirty, naughty, alpha thoughts and mouth are in a league of his own. That boy can whip the knickers off a nun. Look what happened to Eden. Girl about lost her mind...among other things thar night. *wink wink* *snicker snicker*

photo ZekesEden1.jpg

photo ZekesEden2_1.jpg

Damn you cliffhangers!
Now I have to wait patiently over her
Selene
Super-steamy read and low-key smutty story with a plot! The story started off great, and while some of the unrealistic elements of this story didn't quite work for me, it was a pretty sweet read. (view spoiler) ...more
Nikki
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot dayyyym. This is going to turn into one mind Fudging book. I mean seriously where does this lady come up with this crap? She flabbergasted me with her amazing twisted mind. And I hate her for it. Okay, not really but we won't tell her that. ;) If I only had an ounce of her writing abilities! gah.

Anyways, I can't wait to see where Zeke and Eden go. Because they'll go far, and I know it. Daddy's little girl and a criminal, lives will change, stories will get somewhat sorted, and hot sex will
Melissa Ann
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this 'beginning' to Zeke and Eden! This book was better than I thought it was going to be! I wanna know more about Zeke and his past. I wanna take Eden from her dad and boyfriend ugh I am so not liking them! K. Webster knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Blood to Dust
  • Relinquish
  • Dancing With Death: Ensnared and Enraptured (Evading Death, #1)
  • Mutual Release (Stewart Realty, #7)
  • King & Tyrant (King, #1-2)
  • Beast, Part Four (Beast, #4)
  • More Than Us (More Than Water #1.2)
  • The Mark (Immoral Virtue #1)
  • Unblocked - Episode Five (Timber Towers, #5)
  • Take Me with You (Count on Me, #3)
  • Pressure (Valley Hospital, # 1)
  • Going Down (The Elevator Series #1)
  • Everything
  • Pretty In Ink (Bodies, Ink & Steel, #2)
  • Changing Tunes (The Changing Series, #1)
  • Consequences (The Flesh Cartel #4)
  • Viktor
  • The Rules Regarding Gray
K Webster is the author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found
More about K. Webster...