Start by marking “The Road Less Traveled: A Story of Love, Pain, Hope and Everything In-Between” as Want to Read:
The Road Less Traveled: A Story of Love, Pain, Hope and Everything In-Between

The Road Less Traveled: A Story of Love, Pain, Hope and Everything In-Between

Life doesn't always work out the way we planned. Things happen that we have no control over, and circumstances seem overwhelming. I never thought I'd marry an abusive man-a man whose mental demons turned him into two different people. I never imagined being a widow at the age of thirty-eight. I never dreamed that one decision could so profoundly change my life and my ...more
Published May 30th 2016 by Christian Faith Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Road Less Traveled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Road Less Traveled

Start your review of The Road Less Traveled: A Story of Love, Pain, Hope and Everything In-Between
Reviewing Nerds
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, this book was more of an informational experience for me. I have read very few books like this and as author requested in the book I have read it with an open mind.

It's about Author's life and how she came across to know more about mental illness. She describes how this has affected her marriage and how if she would have known this before she would have understood situations much better.

She also explains how this whole experience helped her to emotionally grow and see the greater good.
Linda O'Dell
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very good and transparent revealing of a marriage with pain, and struggles and heartache and death. But through it all is the hope of Christ and the purpose for it.
anna tracy