Start by marking “At Wit's End” as Want to Read:
At Wit's End

At Wit's End

When adversity strikes, will you run, hide . . . or fight back? When an explosion shatters the life of golden boy Bradley 'Wit' Witson, he buries himself in his secret identity as Zero, a hacker respected by the denizens of the Dark Net. Grief numbs him to everything but his new purpose: vengeance. Theft and betrayal threaten the future of Marie Chase's fledgling event-pla ...more
Published June 2nd 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about At Wit's End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At Wit's End

Lynn Hill
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this action packed book and I am here to tell you it is a must read. There is so much action and fun and tense moments and I think my favorite part is the last part but please promise me you will read the whole book to get to the ending because you will be sorry if you don't. Thanks A.K. I can't wait for the next one!!
Kristi
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wit's a known hacker by the name Zero. He wants revenge. Marie wants to open up a bakery of her own. Someone stole all her money. She asks a friend for help and tells her about Zero. They meet and Zero starts working on her case. Along the way they fall in love then his past shows up.
I just couldn't put this book down.
Reviewed for KFA.
Meaghan Royce- Love Infinity Book Blog
I really enjoyed this book. Wit and Marie are great characters that meet after bad things happening to both of them. Wit is a genius trying to get over a tragedy and Marie is a smart, sassy woman who's had her life upturned. Together, they have great chemistry.
Ginger
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wit, who has been betrayed only wants revenge becomes known as Zero. Marie who has also been betrayed and all of her money stolen turns to Wit (Zero) for his help and is drawn into his past. This book is fast paced, with intrigue, romance and action packed.
Reviewed for KFA
J.C. Wing
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wit and Marie are both badly damaged when circumstances lead them to one another. Wit, a computer genius who goes by the hidden alias Zero, comes to Marie’s rescue when she is left penniless by her lover. In the process of getting Marie and her catering company back on track, Wit realizes that this might just be the woman who can turn things around for him, but his need for vengeance pulls the two of them into a deep, dangerous darkness that they will have to fight and conquer before they can bo ...more
Pat
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book by AK Lawrence! I really enjoyed reading this book that was well written and just yanked me right into the story and the well developed characters kept me totally hooked until the very end! I definitely adding this author to my list of must read authors!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lisa B. Lovely
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an awesome adventure/romance/hacking story. Wit and Marie are absolutely amazing, fully drawn characters that have both had some serious problems in their lives. Hirsch (Wit's friend) is truly a great friend that you want in your corner when you run into a bunch of nutcases.

I'm definitely reading more from AK Lawrence.
Amanda Williams
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a page turner. Will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout
Lynn Hill
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wendy Porter
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a story !!!!! Loved it. Action packed book a must read. Keeps you guessing, highly recommend to others.
miss angela a jaymes
Jan 03, 2018
Angie Fournier
Oct 29, 2017
A.K. Lawrence
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Traci
Jerry Walch
Jim Bell
is currently reading it
May 08, 2018
A.K. Lawrence currently lives in Florida with her two furry four-legged friends and her favorite two-legged friend. Born and raised in Michigan, she splits her time between the two states in her never ending quest to avoid snow and ice.

When she’s not staring at a blank page, she spends her time playing assorted video games, traveling, and expressing all of the reasons coffee is a necessary part of