Start by marking “Remember Jamie Baker” as Want to Read:
Remember Jamie Baker

Remember Jamie Baker

(Jamie Baker #3)

Plagued by memory loss, Jamie Baker searches high and low for the answers to who she is, where she comes from, and why she's able to do things other humans can't. A not-so-simple task when she's hiding from the people responsible for her amnesia-an evil scientific research company that wants to capture her at any cost. When Jamie's quest for the truth reveals a devastating ...more
Published June 10th 2016 by Bluefields (first published 2016)

Nitzan Schwarz
June 11, 2016
I don't want this to be the end. I want more. PLEASE *Sobs*

Holly... I just realized there was a three year gap between Being Jamie Baker and More Than Jamie Baker. Kelly, I beg of you--do not let us wait that long for book #3. Please. I'll give you cookie, and milk, or whatever you'll like. I'm not above bribery.
Fairy Jane
Feb 14, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
REMEMBER JAMIE BAKER! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YOU'RE HIS SUNSHINE. RYAN'S ONLY SUNSHINE.

#brbcrying

COVER LINK.

YAAAAAAAAAAS! JUNE 2016

Lex
Can't believe this is all over.
Muse-ic ♬
4.5
My goodness!
I was on edge and sweating while I read this.
I was so angry.
and happy
and frustrated
and in love
and aggravated
and charmed
and pissed
all at the same time!

And all the aforementioned negative feelings?
They weren't for the book.
Oh hell no! They weren't even for Donovan, the stupid experimental scientist! Noooooooooooo they were for a certain little PRICK that I really wanted to see blasted into the very far future.

You can see in my review of More Than Jamie Baker that my hatred for Tedd
ewa
Nov 06, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Yeeeey! next book.

Wait... 2014...?

Rahmi

description

What a crazy book. It left me speechless and I can't form coherent words.

Cecilia Romero
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GOD, I loved Iron Man... now, I want to kill Antonio Stark.
I LOVE RYAN AND THE WAITING IS KILLING ME!!!!
I need Ryan with his sunshine please please please
Jess

After all that anticipation... aka 3 fucking years of anticipation, I feel like I put this book up on a pedestal. Like, I expected so much of the final Jamie Baker book, I couldn't help but be disappointed by the actual story. Now, I'm not disappointed per se, but I expected a bit more. Because of that, I want to start with what I didn't like about the book, before I delve into the good parts.

I expected more of the plot. The last book ended with Jamie losing her memories and believing Teddy was
Snigdha Prakash
I don't even know what to say.
This book has taken so long to come out that I was afraid to read it.
Scared even.
I almost didn't read it. Because that last two books were so good...I was afraid that if this book wasn't good enough, it would spoil the whole series for me.
A series that I love so much that I've driven people mad. Kind of reminds me of Opposition. I mean, Lux series is the other paranormal series which I have loved this much.
So it's safe to say that I was a bit reluctant.
But I shouldn
Haraiah Eve
Jan 27, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
UPDATE: 05/05/2016

KELLY SAYS IT'S DONE OHMYGOSH IT'S OFFICIAL! THIS BOOK IS COMING OUT NEXT MONTH!!!

--------------------------------------------
EDIT:

It's happeniiiiiing!

description

So there was a Remember Jamie Baker teaser that was released for an event and it was only up for a limited time. I didn't know about it so yeah, I didn't get to read it. Very upsetting :(
__________________________________________

This made me incredibly nervous and sad.

I think I'm going to c
Charmaigne
Jan 04, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
AND IT NOW HAS A COVER **squeel** YAY!!!

BWT (Belen)
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars rounded up.

So, I've waited for years for this story. Years. Literally. And while I can't say that it met all my expectations, or that it wasn't terribly frustrating at times to read, I did enjoy it overall.

It answers all the questions about Jamie's disappearance and amnesia, we got to see Ryan being perfect and swoon-worthy still, and seeing Donovan and Teddy get their comeuppance.

If I'm a little disappointed I'm how that all played out, well, that's more on me than the writing.

In the
Marija K.
2* and even that seems much

Mild spoilers ahead...

I've read the first two books awhile back and really liked them. They were entertaining enough to keep going but then this huge gap happened between second and third book and my reading likes and dislikes have changed.

The plot itself was ok i guess but the characters sucked every bit of fun out of it.
I cannot stand Jamie and her character development was unbearable. She was too whiny, at times too bitchy and in the last book so conceited as if she
Jenny
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First, This book has taken so long to come out that I really had a hard time remembering what had just happened at the previous book. You see, I always have this problem where I fail to remember some plots of the books specially if it took a whole year to publish the next one. And this book is totally beyond 1 year and I just can't help it and freak out a little that I can't remember too well of the past book. So yes, I did a quick last 3 chapter read for More than Jamie Baker Totally a time w ...more
Mairenn
The long wait is all worth it. So so worth it!

It's been two years since I've read the second book and it left me in an epic state of cliff-hanger. I do believe that anybody who've read the previous book could relate to my ramblings. :D

I've actually reread the first and second books just to refresh my memory and , well, to Remember Jamie Baker so that I'll be on the right track before I jump into this awesome last installment. I want to remember everything about Jamie and Ryan's history because l
Boundless Book Reviews

Remember Jamie Baker, is the third and final installment of this trilogy. Kind of sad about it. I’ve really loved this story. It’s exciting, dangerous and great love story as well.

Jamie wakes up in the crater, with no knowledge of who she is. Only person there, is good ol’ Teddy (puke) who's just full of lies. The whole time I was just dying for Jamie to remember or have Ryan find her. Teddy just creeps me out… and for good reason.

What can I really say about this trilogy, other than I loved it
Mikki
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. Oh my god I have been waiting for this book for so long and I have finished it! I'm so happy I love this trilogy so much. Ryan legit wins boyfriend of the century.
Celeste
I normally enjoy Kelly Oram books but this series is just a flop for me. And this book especially got on my nerves. Jamie isn't the most likable character as it is. On top of that in this book she take's the whole woe is me whine fest to a whole new level, and adds a heaping dose of stupidity to it.

Case in point, they decide to use her as bait so that the doctor working with the villain will contact her in the hopes that this will lead them to Donovan. Jamie, Ryan and the ACE's all know the doc
Katrina
May 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Khushi
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
Please give us something. A cover. A blurb. An early release? I'm desperate here:-(
****UPDATE****
So I just finished reading the book, and I have to tell you, it was SO worth the wait. What an amazing amazing finish!
This book had everything, romance, action, awesomeness and Ryan :D
I literally had to keep it aside and do a jiggly dance in two parts! You'll know which parts when you're reading the book. I actually re-read the first two books because I'd forgotten most of what happened in them, and
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers

::sigh:: I don’t know why but this last book just kinda went……blah for me. I mean it was a lot faster with regards to the story line but the content was just…eh.

The supporting characters were amazing in this book, they provided me with some much needed contrast to Jamie’s personality. The story line was great, all the loose ends were ties up with no loopholes that I could find. But for some reason, I can’t stand Jamie herself anymore.

She is too trusting an
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
I've been waiting what feels like a long time to read this book! This is the last book in this series of 3 books and it cannot stand alone. You really need to read the books in order.

I hate to give to much away by writing this review but I will say that I fell in love with Ryan all over again. He is a character with so much personality and charisma it literally drips off the pages. It was awesome to see all the old friends and some new ones as well.

Kelly Oram has a gift for writing fantastic, pe
Noura
So, I don't know what to say, I've been waiting for this book for more than 2 years now, I don't know what to feel after all the waiting I'm happy of course, but I think if I had reread the other 2 books before reading this one, I'd be happier. But, still I love Ryan he's still our brave funny guy, a guy you could easily fall for, I still like Jamie, with her super frustrating personality sometimes, Overall it was a good end for the series.

And I still believe I'll love anything Kelly Oram writes
Alarna Martin
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fav-re-read
I just finished reading this and it was worth the wait. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. You had suspense, action, love( of course) and so much more. Some chapters just made you want to jump in anticipation for what happened next. I would have like to see more of Jamie while she was with teddy but it was still exerlent.

If your not sure about this series I suggest that you read it because it has got to be one of the best book series I have ever read and iv read a lot of books. :D.
Becky
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i was a bit scared to read this book as i loved the first 2 and i didnt want the series to end. Well, as with all of Kelly Orams books, i absolutely loved it. How could you not fall in love with Ryan???

Jamie is my fave type of female lead, strong, sassy, knows what she wants but isn't afraid to show her vunerablility. A perfect end to a great series. Im sad its over but so glad i read this story.
Breanna
A long ride

I have been waiting to read this book for at least a year, when I heard it was put on hiatus I felt like I fell into a dark hole. I love this book it lived up to my expectations and it didn't make me feel like I was to old to read it like I feared it would because of when I started this series. Overall this series is still in my top 5 favorite books and I can see myself rereading it in the not so far of future.
Mandi
Oct 21, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
JANUARY, PLEASE JANUARY!! or even better, surprise us and make it...A CHRISTMAS GIFT this year!!!!
Gina Stamm
Great first line: "I am not a patient person."
MC: Jamie, Ryan
Daniela
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
please let her remember!!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Kelly Oram Geek L...: This topic has been closed to new comments. July Group Read: Remember Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram 6 12 Sep 14, 2016 03:08PM

• Heroes Under Siege (Talent Chronicles, #3)
  • War With Love (Young Assassins, #2)
  • Crest (Ondine Quartet, #3)
  • Relish (Vicious Feast, #2)
  • 99 to Nowhere
  • Encore (Amplified #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Untitled (Heist Society, #4)
  • My Fairly Dangerous Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #3)
  • This Point Forward (The Rosewoods, #5)
  • Forbidden (The Seeker Saga, #2)
  • Burning in Water‏ (The Nerita Torlan Trilogy #1)
  • Enlightening Bloom (Bloom Daniels, #2)
  • The Naida Tapes (The Dead House #1.5)
  • Trap (Origin, #5)
  • A Wolf in the Fold (Triple Trouble, #6)
  • The Billionaire's Wife: The Complete Series (The Billionaire's Wife #1-9)
  • Julian
Kelly Oram wrote her first novel at age fifteen–a fan fiction about her favorite music group, The Backstreet Boys, for which family and friends still tease her. She's obsessed with reading, talks way too much, and loves to eat frosting by the spoonful. She lives outside of Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and four children.

Jamie Baker (3 books)
  • Being Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1)
  • More Than Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #2)
“Our experiences shape who we are.” 1 likes