Start by marking “Stormblaze (Stormblaze #1)” as Want to Read:
Stormblaze (Stormblaze #1)

Stormblaze

(Stormblaze #1)

The year is 2119 and the world is not as it once was.

Hadyn's been lost since before the Change, before all technology was cut off from the world. The Slayers have been after him for decades, one with a special interest in seeing him ripped apart, slowly, painfully. How long can Hadyn stay hidden? When he is being hunted at every turn.
Then he met her.

Edana didn't expect her
Published July 30th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Stormblaze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stormblaze

Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This is a post-apocalyptic story set about one hundred years in the future where the world is a harsh and dangerous place to exist. Hadyn is one of the survivors and also a member of a long thought extinct amazingly powerful race known as the Drakon. He’s been hunted forever by a sadistic group who call themselves slayers and they will stop at nothing to see him dead. Hadyn lives a solitary existence and hasn’t let anyone get close to him in a very long time to avoid losing anyone else he loves. ...more
Meghan Lloyd
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an interesting new take on dragon shapeshifters! I enjoyed reading about the history of dragons and their battles with dragon Slayers. The two main characters were intriguing, though I frequently found other characters even more attention-grabbing. Although it seems like this might be a standalone novel, it would be wonderful to see other characters, like Rowen or Delia, to get their own books.

Hadyn Torrens has been in hiding for a long time. Living in a post-apocalyptic world without elect
Jodie Scott
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog
Stormblaze by Kate Bonham

This is a stand alone book

I have haven't read the genre of book for quite sometime so when I saw the opportunity to read this book I jumped at it. I'm glad I did I remembered my love for this type of book and it was action packed from the beginning. The storyline was good although I feel there were some parts missing from the storyline and also it ended rather abruptly. I found the similarity in names used for characters
Tracy Ehlers
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of Ms Bonham and wow, Now she has Dragons... Yes Dragons

I really enjoyed Hadyn and Edana's story.. Set in the year 2119 and in a dystopian world, things are not what they seem. Haydn has been in hiding, hiding from the slayers, slayers who want nothing more than to see him dead!
Then he meets Edana...
Edana who thinks there is more to the struggling world in which they live... Finally found a Dragon... And were they all this smoking hot..

The Slayers are on their trail so they run
Kathy Rouchelle
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, but of course I love paranormal reads, shifters, vamps and such. This book was well written with very well developed characters and storyline about dragons and slayers. The story flowed fluidly and holds your attention all the way through to the end. This is the first time I read this author’s work and I have a feeling it will not be the last. I look forward to reading more from this author and I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves reading about dragons to ...more
Laura DeSimone
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was a delightful read.
2OCC Reviews
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica

This is a new to me author and I was intrigued by the paranormal aspect of the story and the fact that it took place in the future.

Haydn had been hiding his true self and I felt bad for him. He was so strong and tough, that he deserved to show who/what he really was.

Edana was very inquisitive. I love how she wanted to learn and asked questions. She totally gave Haydn a run for his money. She was stubborn but stood up for her self, and I loved it. She had me laughing plenty of times.

Rowan was a
Belinda Donaldson
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a interesting read by Kate Bonham.

This story is based way into the future after a super virus has wipped all of technology out.

Haydn is a dragon shifter hiding from the slayers. He is the last of his bloodline.

Edana is a woman who is just trying to survive one day at a time. When she is attacked she is rescued by a Hadyn and a unlikely friendship is created.

But things don't always work out like they do in fairy tales. They need to stick together to overcome all the obstacles thrown at
Sherri
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A post apocalyptic dystopian stand alone with well developed characters that's packed with action from the start. I loved getting lost in this story and found myself not wanting to put this book down.
Sarah Greenwood
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Goes down as another off my 2016 Bookworm Bingo Challenge – A book set in the future. Loved this book from start to finish, so intriguing all the way through. The year is 2119 where all technology has gone due to a virus and the world seems to have gone back to the dark ages. If you are different you have more than just the average person to look for with the Government and Slayers out in force. Especially if you’re born a drakon – drakon not dragon mind you!

Hadyn has been on the run for years f
Thi
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
The blurb made the book sound exciting but the more I read, the more confused I got. I thought I would be reading a futuristic post apocalyptic story about a dragon but as the chapters went on, I felt I was reading a medieval romance. There were also parts that just seemed to drag on and on.
Nikki
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Synopsis: United States 2116. Hadyn wakes up in a strange room with no recollection of the night before or how he got there. On his way back home a young woman named Edana is being attacked by those called the Destitute. She turns out to be a thorn in his side but still the very best thing that could have ever happened to him.

So I belong to this FB group called Blind Date with a Book. Its super awesome. How many of you will pick a book based on the cover? I’m guilty of this too but that’s why th
Marsha
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
My first read by Kate Bonham and I was pleasantly surprised! I read this for Quirky Blind Date with a Book. While paranormal shifter books aren't usually a go to for me, I really enjoyed this book! It kept me turning from beginning to end trying to put pieces together and figure out what would happen next! I can't wait until the next book to see who will be featured, but also to hopefully have peeks back into Edana and Hadyn's lives!
Trish Miles
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 stars. Although I really liked this book, it was a bit slow in places. I will be continuing on with this series and am excited to see what happens.
Sofia Lazaridou
Dec 28, 2016
Mistee  Lemaster
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not a usual book I would have chosen for myself, but glad that I had this as a blind date with a book! Hayden and Edana are amazing, they are brave and fierce!!! I love the fight, the passion, the drama!!! Great book!
JACQUELINE KENNEDY
rated it did not like it
Sep 28, 2016
Jun 27, 2016
Katrina
Jun 28, 2016
Kate Bonham
Jun 29, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
D.L. Heather
boo
Jul 31, 2016
Jennifer Johnson-Skelton
Jul 31, 2016
Kate grew up in Western Sydney, Australia, hoping to one day have a pet dragon and castle to roam around in. Then the Khaleesi stole her life and she was forced to reinvent herself.

It was around the age of 15 when she really thought she could make it as a writer, and after course after course on different writing styles, she finally gulped down her fear and pursued independent publishing.

When sh