Start by marking “Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind” as Want to Read:
Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind

Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind

“The most powerful spiritual healer, fixer, teacher on the planet.” —Oprah Winfrey

Shift your attitude and live your best life with this inspiring collection of 365 daily devotionals from New York Times bestselling author and star of the OWN Network’s hit show Iyanla: Fix My Life.

If there are situations, circumstances, or perhaps relationships in your life that you have bee
Published August 14th 2001 by Atria Books (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Until Today!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Today!

Ayana Mishelle
I read this book almost every day. It is a daily reader to start the day or to find inspiration. A lot of times the date I am reading is exactly what I need for that day. The book is not religious. It is full of inspiration and wisdom. I read a lot in the morning. I guess my books are my coffee to start my day !!1
Debbie "DJ"
Oct 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is my daily meditation book, truly the best I have ever found.
Charmin
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spiritual
Highlights:
1. To really have a life, a good life, means sticking with something long enough to see if it works for you, admitting when it doesn’t, moving on without fear or anger and exacting the blessings from the lessons, because you know every lesson is a blessing.

2. As you teach your students, you learn what you need to know.

3. TRUST: Trust is a decision. It is a reflection of what you have decided to believe. Trust is about your ability to do the hard work without losing sight of why you ar
Jabulile Khumalo
Dec 21, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I am currently on my Day 5 of reading until today and this is emmideatly after I read One day my soul just opened up also by Iyanla and I tell you I can already see a huge difference in my life. I love the simplicity and the on point of the way she wrote Until Today. I Love It!
Janice
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. I continue to read the devotions every day. I have also given this book to several people who have been facing a difficult time. I highly recommend this book
Rita
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Read this as one of my daily devotions. I like her writing style. Have LOTS of days bookmarked or phrases highlighted that I have revisited through the year. Iyanla is a believer with an interesting perspective on who and what God is. I will come back to this in a few years and see how I have grown in my walk with Him and where my perception of her words have changed and where they will have remained the same.
Sherl
Jul 01, 2009 added it
I always go through this. I love it
Ka’leneReads
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GoodRead.....Even of every lesson is not for you, chances r u may find something nearly tangible withN. I definitely found the sections on forgiveness and discipline we’re definitely great areas for Mi.
Teresa Russell
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-books
I love this book. I pick it up and I can always find peaceful reminders. I will be reading this book over and over.
Rachelle
Apr 17, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
This book gave me many insights, but mostly daily support and encouragement. I felt closer to God throughout the year, because He was mentioned on pretty well every page. It brought Him and my relationship with Him to the forefront of my mind every day. The only downsides to reading this book were that it was something I had to do every day for a whole year, which I felt got very long. There were many days I got behind because I was simply not in the mood to read the page for that day. Also, aft ...more
Diana Nagy
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't been blessed with a book by Ivanla Vanzant, you must become so immediately. Once you read the book, share it with others. All of her books are meant to be shared. They heal a world of hurt, all of which we all carry in some way. This book is fantastic, as are every single other one of her titles. Read them all, read them now, and share them with everyone! Love heals and don't forget: Love makes the world go round!
Simonne
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Daily devotions, it can be read over and over, or a page from a page to give simple thoughts that help through the day or situations that help resolve some type of solution. Sometimes it takes one day at a time to manage through life and this book has different attributes and attitude type adjustments that can be taken as suggestions.
Beth HP
Jun 17, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I have been reading this book daily for almost 7 years. Every year I think, "surely I can't learn from this again." I am a fool. Life is about learning lessons (especially the hard ones) over and over again!
Nerida Fuentes
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eye Opening Devotional

This devotional was an eye opener for me. Iyanla had me thinking about why certain things happen in my life the way they do and how I can change negative behaviors.
Mytu Sense
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My daughter buys Vanzant's books. I read them:). I love this devotional. I read it daily, and sometimes want to email Iyanla to say thank you! Ughm, I have my problems with putting God in the feminine, but, read from the Holy Spirit's perspective and am blessed.
MaryKay Keller
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I picked this up at the recommendation from a dear friend. I started in the middle of the year and was so enthralled I read it from the beginning to catch up! The themes of each month support me daily. I can't wait to read it each day!
Iman
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read this book daily. I have for years, it's amazing that it always seems to give me exactly what I need for that day. Just love it, I have given copies to others as gifts because its such a wonderful book.
Sarah Wellington
Dec 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing
A great way to see each day. This daily devotional guide will rock your core! Come and join us that read it daily!
Kristina Jones
Jan 09, 2009 is currently reading it
Love the intro but the daily readings are a bit redundant. But I'm going to stick with it hoping it will provide the inspiration I found in the introduction.
Susan Hill
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this as a devotional every other year, and find it remains relevant no matter what. Love this book.
Ka Nefertem aka Empress Itrina
These devotions really hit the spot daily!
toya
Feb 26, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Great "reference" guide. Not something you have to read cover-to-cover.
Joli Wake
One of my morning readers...Each month, she focuses on a topic and explores it daily. November's subject is Service. Living the Truth that you know is the greatest Service you can offer the world.
Jasmine Miller
Jul 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
"This book is very helpful. It gives you a daily boost, of everything. Confidence, hope, determination. This book is wonderful, and can be read year after year."
Nikesha  Brown
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book of daily affirmations that will help you with your day to day life.
Amy
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Refer to it most days.
Laurine Mahone
Jan 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing
PEACE
KimberlyAnne
Feb 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the most inspirational books I have ever read. So intuitive. I highly recommend it!
Jeanne
Aug 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful, inspiring, uplifting daily devotions in plain language. Christian based
Kimberly
Jan 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
A wonderful daily devotional that's very affirming.

• God's Leading Lady
  • Everyday Grace: Having Hope, Finding Forgiveness And Making Miracles
  • Imagine a Woman in Love With Herself: Embracing Your Wisdom and Wholeness
  • Altars: Bringing Sacred Shrines into Your Everyday Life
  • A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
  • Power Thoughts
  • Angels of Abundance: Heaven's 11 Messages to Help You Manifest Support, Supply and Every Form of Abundance
  • The Heart of the Soul: Emotional Awareness
  • Around the Year with Emmet Fox: A Book of Daily Readings
  • Grown Folks Business
  • 365 Science of Mind: A Year of Daily Wisdom From Ernest Holmes
  • All the Joy You Can Stand: 101 Sacred Power Principles for Making Joy Real in Your Life
  • Conscious Discipline: 7 Basic Skills for Brain Smart Classroom Management
  • The Book of Positive Quotations
  • Self-Esteem: Your Fundamental Power
  • The One Year Daily Insights With Zig Ziglar (One Year Signature Line)
  • Super Rich: A Guide to Having It All
  • Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction: 7 Essential Ingredients for Living a Prosperous Life
In Peace From Broken Pieces New York Times best-selling author Iyanla Vanzant she recounts the last decade of her life and the spiritual lessons learnedfrom the price of success during her meteoric rise as a TV celebrity on Oprah, the Iyanla TV show (produced by Barbara Walters), to the dissolution of her marriage and her daughters 15 months of illness and death on Christmas day. Like a phoenix ri ...more
“Today I am devoted to addressing all the little things about me and in my life that I have not mastered!” 9 likes
“I am now willing to forgive myself … for not taking time to deal with certain unpleasant memories. You don’t have to be angry because you were not recognized or acknowledged as a child. No matter how hard you tried or how well you did, no one noticed. It may have seemed as if those who were a little better, a little bigger, a little smarter got all the attention. That may be true, but you don’t have to be mad about that today. You don’t have to be angry because the love you needed or wanted or sometimes demanded wasn’t there for you. You were probably made to feel as if what you thought, what you knew, what you felt was not important. But there is no reason to still be mad about it today.” 1 likes