Start by marking “Filthy (The Reckless Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Filthy (The Reckless Series, #2)

Filthy

(The Reckless Series #2)

From the USA Today and AMAZON best seller, HJ Bellus, comes a sexy romance: FILTHY.

Release Date: Aug. 8

It was just a summer fling.
He taught me his bad boy ways.
And now I’m beyond being saved.
At first it was fun, but now it’s an addiction my skin craves.
All sense of reality disappears and there’s no boundaries holding me in.
My name is Darby and this is FILTHY.
Published August 4th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Filthy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Filthy

Nicla
Nicole
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
*4,25* Emotional stars from me!!!

What an emotional roller-coaster, the second book after Dirty is really heartbreaking. Darby and Rhett started something calling it at first as an open relationship based clearly on sex, lots of fit (it's filled with many hot scenes) but afterwards emotions started to grow for each other, scarred with this situation is Rhett who had his heart broken in the past so now he is afraid to let emotions in for Darby and for that reason he hides behind sex saying that
Maree Repa
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Friends and Enemies

Five Amazing Stars

I was just so excited to now to finally receive the second book from the most ultimately amazing series, The Reckless Series. From my amazing author and friend, H.J. Bellus. After I've now read the first and third book. I was just craving another book from this marvellous series.

When Rhett meets Darby out my night together for a drink at the club. Whilst Darby notices he is now ready to pass out. Tonight they can just relax, maybe then have a dance together
Lydia H
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
“Running is easy, but staying and fighting for love is difficult. Choose wisely.”

OMG. I am absolutely IN LOVE with Rhett and Darby. I loved how much they loved each other! SUCH PASSION and INTENSE CHEMISTRY! Holy hotness—the pages sizzled!

“Rhett,” I whisper onto his lips. Instead of responding, he kisses me gently. “Why do you make it so easy to fall in love with you?”

Rhett and Darby go through a TON of hardships, and by a ton, I mean A TON. Their lives weren't easy, by any means, and their
Mayas
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't but the correct words into this review because in the words of Rhett, "I can't unlove it". It has so many elements that made it one of HJ Bellus best book written EVER. Yes, I said it and am a fan but this book sits on the shelf with some of her other greats and is beyond a shadow of a doubt on my 2016 favorites.

Darby and Rhett, yes, double tits crossed with a cock, yes.... (channeling my inner Rhett). I laughed, cried, planned HJ slow torcher, and apologized for my evil thoughts, cried,
Dannah Leizl Alcayaga
HJ Bellus - Filthy (The Reckless Series #2)

So this book got me feeling mixed emotions.

First, it was steamy. It started with a hot scene after a hot scene, and another one after that. Too steamy that at one point, I asked myself, is there anything else going on her aside from them banging everywhere?

“I’m no weatherman, but you can expect a few inches tonight.”
Rhett uses his thumb to brush at the corners of his lips while stepping back from me.

Then came the moment where they agreed to try it ou
Debbie
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I read this book through Kindle Unlimited. This is the second book of the series, Darby and Rhett's story. I liked this book better than the first book which had storyline issues and this book doesn't really resolve those. You do need to read the first book before reading this one. This review contains spoilers.

Darby is Ava's friend and Rhett is Zanes friend from the book Dirty. During that book you know that Darby and Rhett are hooking up, in this one you get to experience it. We start out with
Kat DM
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo Filthy_zps9nepk4bu.jpg

I am a fan of Heidi's writing from the get and up to this day, I just can't turn my back on her. She just knows how to grab her fans attention. Knows what her readers could possibly want. Her writing gets better and better with each book she spits out like there's no tomorrow. With Darby and Rhett's story in FILTHY, you'll be pushed and pulled to your limits. A lot of ups and downs that will have you frustrated at times but will make you want to keep turning page after page. Rhett and Darby's r
Books 2 Blog
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rhett and Darby...they're filthy and I loved it! The chemistry between the two was off the charts. The storyline sucked me in and I couldn't read it fast enough. I really like the authors writing style and sense of humor that was peppered throughout the book. Like book one, my emotions were all over the place, and I must say I liked this book more than the first! She did a really good job at showing the depth of the characters and throwing in some twists to trip me up. Can't wait for the next bo ...more
Cherye Elliott
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Filthy

I can't believe I am writing this but it would be e better book with more plot and less sex.

Still enjoying the series.
❤️Melanie
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow...I feel so in love with this story. Rhett & Darby are perfect.
Keatyn's Mommy
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Filthy is a good feeling!

I've got my feel good meter tapped out. I loved the first book Dirty and now totes in love with Filthy!

Darby and Rhett couldn't be more wrong for each other but end up being so damn right!!!!

Stripper construction worker and a fashion blogger. What an an likely pair, but do they ever have chemistry. What turned out to be some fun under the covers and well anywhere really turns into real love. One that is truly hard to find. Loved this book just a little bit more than Di
Chrizelda Louw
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I started this series and read all 3 books in one week. I was in tears and laughing in all of the books. The books have a great storyline that is not far fetched and realistic. The characters is living daily normal lives all off us do and that is why the books are so great. Thank you for a great series. I am just wondering about Cruz?? A book coming out for him soon?
Cynthia Whisler
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this Book was Amazing

The flip flop and twisted tale of two very hurt and broken people, Darby and Rhett. He was a manwhore who used sex as a crunch to survive and Darby used sex to fill a void and a destructive past. Both struggling to overcome somehow found a lo e that was unbreakable between themselves. This story was amazing and so well-written. Must Read!!
Nikkita
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

My first mistake was reading this out of order. I was confused on some parts because of that, but you can still piece those parts together. Other then that, AMAZING story. Loved Darby and Rhett so much, their witty humor had me laughing out loud. Lots of excitement and emotions.
Jolene Huber
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fashionably late

One never knows what a child goes through behind closed doors. This story is about Darby and the huge obstacles she has faced in her life. And what she has had to over come to get past it all. Meeting Rhet and trying to have a relationship when they are both broken. There are a lot of ups and downs on this book.
MARY WILSON
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Awesome book!!

Wow!! I love this book!! Darby and Rhett are so different but so alike too. We meet them in the book Dirty. Their story continues and is one crazy rollercoaster ride!! It shows how love can survive anything.
Shelley Floor
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind blowing story

I have had this book for awhile and finally decided to read it. OMG why did I wait so long to read this? It blew my mind and I loved it. Yes there is a lot of sex in this book but the back story left me speechless. Don't wait like I did and read this now!
Andrea
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic story

I must say there were twists and turns in this story I never saw coming! Darby and Rhett were hot and sexy but had a torrid last and truly made it work!
Chrisabel
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, kindle
Really loving this series.. Looking forward to reading the next book..
Rose Maniscalco
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
This is the second book in the series and about Rhett and Darby. It was more of the same as the first book, with a little different twist on things.

I actually enjoyed it more than the first book, but not by much.
Darla
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rhett's sweetness...oh my wow!!! Being the jokester in the first book I wasn't expecting that. I seriously loved getting inside his and Darby's heads. Can't wait for more!!
Marie Carlisle
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious!

Rhet and Darby are HILARIOUS!!! The banter between them will make you laugh but they love they share is sweet and real. I love they way they are each others half to their whole. Their story wasn't all sweet but determination and love held these two together.
T.H.
I flippin love Rhett and Darby!! Even though these two are a hot mess, their story is one that pulled at my heartstrings.

When a hurricane collides with a tornado, destruction is sure to be the effect. Our two main characters in this story are just that...a natural disaster of past turmoil, present desires and a future of unknown opportunities.

There is so much joy, sadness and heartbreak within these pages that I just couldn't stop...I loved it!!!
Danielle
Feb 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Bits were good but by the end I was bored.
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Wow I have just finished this book & honestly I'm a little lost for words.

Having loved Dirty - book 1 in The Reckless Series, I already knew book 2 was going to be a killer. I guess I just wasn't ready for hom much it would gut punch me.

Rhett is Zane's best friend & Ohh My Gawd i love him. Cocky, arrogant & real cheeky charmer with enough swagger to melt your panties clean off. He has the ladies literally falling at his feet & makes no bones about just how this man craves sex - l
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the follow up book to Dirty Zane & Ava's story.

Filthy is Darby & Rhetts unloved story that is full of twist & turns for the two of them and a ton of orgasmic sex scenes.

Darby is Ava's best friend she comes from a political family that have disowned her for not following their stuck up life style. She met Rhett in summer the year before (in Dirty). She's had loads of bad things happen to her in the past and carries ton of emotional baggage around with her. Rhett steps in as a
FMR Book Grind
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

I loved Dirty, but Filthy blew me away. The author really amped up the emotional level in this book. I was completely floored by Rhett and Darby. These are two very complex characters. Each with their own demons they are trying to overcome. The storyline was incredible, and it flowed effortlessly. I was hooked, on the edge of my seat. With each new twist and turn, I was addicted all over again. There are plenty of HOT, sexually charged scenes that will leave you needing clean
Kelly Pullen
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love overcomes all

When you find the right person to love everything falls into. It's only through honesty and forgiveness can you keep it together. Rhett & Darby both hide terrible secrets, once there out in the open, they no longer have the power to hurt you anymore. Rhett & Darby prove that. Everything works out in the end but it's not perfect. Then again nothing is ever perfect not even love, it all requires work and honesty. Then you get your happily ever after.
Jacquie
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Incredible, Absolutely FILTHY Stars

That's it!! I have officially lost my heart and soul to Darby and Rhett...this book, the second in the The Reckless Series, shattered my heart, but then in the end, put it back together again!

We meet both Darby and Rhett in book 1 (Dirty), but nothing prepares you for the emotional journey, the highs and the lows, the LOVE! The chemistry between these two burns so hot, you can feel the heat coming off your reader!!

I honestly can't put into words how intensely
« previous 1 3 next »

• 5 Stages of Riley Winters
  • Letting Go of Us (Anchored Hearts Vol. 3)
  • A Taste Of Country (Country Love #2)
  • Liquid Assets (Liquid Regret #3)
  • One Night In Paris (Front Man, #2)
  • Seducing Santa
  • James Black (James Black #1)
  • Drunk on You (Happy Endings Resort, #3)
  • Needing You (Needing You, #1)
  • Cursed Heart (Cursed, #2.5)
  • Keystrokes
  • My Chance (Chance, #2)
  • Listed: Volume III (Listed, #3)
  • Hit 149 - Anna Brookes First Chapter (HiT, #1)
  • Reality Girl: Episode One (Behind the Scenes, #1)
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website: http://authorhjb.com/
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2tjmFtN
BookBub: http://bit.ly/

The Reckless Series (3 books)
  • Dirty (The Reckless Series #1)
  • Scandal (The Reckless Series #3)