Start by marking “One Size Fits All” as Want to Read:
One Size Fits All

One Size Fits All

Thirteen bestselling authors bring you a collection of stories that aren't a 'One Size Fits All'.

We're bringing you laughter that just might cause you to pee your pants. Heat; that might cause you to fan yourself. Steam; that you might need to dry off from. Toys; that might require batteries and more packed in behind this cover.

Join Gina Whitney, Shari J. Ryan, Courtney Co
Published August 2016

To ask other readers questions about One Size Fits All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Size Fits All

Becca Reads A Lot
Jul 26, 2016 Becca Reads A Lot rated it it was amazing
So far I've only finished BL Berry's 10 centimeter Calamity, but I cannot wait to read more little pieces.

Henley and Jeff were all the things. Berry is quick witted and smart as a whip. I laughed and smiled throughout this novella.
99% sure that Berry was put on this earth to write me comedy. Plus the less obvious things like loving wife and mother yada yada.
Gill Selling
Aug 04, 2016 Gill Selling rated it it was amazing
Queen of the Throne
Omg This story had me I stitches. Talk about funny. Felt like a child laughing about a wind problem.

Boys Toys- oh my
This was funny with a bit of embarrassment thrown in. I definitely want to read the rest of this story. What will happen between Charlie and Cooper.

We were Drunk
Have a bit of a phobia about clowns.

Kiss my Crown
I enjoyed this story. It made me laugh. I liked Kate's character. She is a strong woman. I think I will need to see what happens with Justin. Will be looki
Kaitlyn
Jul 10, 2016 Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
This review is for the 10cm Calamity by BL Berry.
I was looking for light hearted and funny! I NEEDED it after the last couple of books I've read! And BL did NOT disappoint! Right from the beginning I was laughing my butt off! Henley and Jeff were hilarious! And add in Tara freaking out Henley! But amongst the funny and the tears from laughing there was an insane amount of sweetness from Jeff! Henley had some worries about life and Jeff was right there to make sure she knew he loved her. This wa
Tammi
Jul 09, 2016 Tammi rated it really liked it
I have only read Exes and Hoes by Danielle Jamie so far.

What a fun, cute story!
Best friends to lovers is always a great story and this one is just adorable. The characters are easy going, fun loving regular people.
Poor Christi suffered the worst kind of betrayals, her boyfriend and her best friend. Vance her hot as h#ll roomate/ best friend is her shoulder to lean on.
Oh she wants to lean on, against and be under him!! Suddenly he is the man in all her fantasies but she is in the friend zone. A
Maree Repa
Aug 02, 2016 Maree Repa rated it it was amazing
I was just so excited and just completely thrilled to have the chance to read this most amazing book. I have thoroughly enjoyed all these thirteen most poignant stories from my favourite all time authors. They're are all engaging and are the funniest stories that I have ever enjoyed . Such wonderful stories I adored so very much. This book so hard to put down. The laughs could not end.

* I recommend this book to everyone!!

Barb Shuler
Queen of the Throne by Shari J Ryan

A total 5 * read. I was a beta reader/editor for this one but as always, that did not have any reflection on my review.

I laughed my arse off at this one. Which is the point, right? The characters, the story and the hidden desires in this one will fill your heart with laughter as you get to know the characters. I mean, Oh My god, Sydney. I was in love with her from page one. not even joking. The girl was got it all going for her but as life does it keeps her on
Kelly
Jul 25, 2016 Kelly rated it it was amazing
One Size Fits All Anthology is jammed packed with thirteen of the most funny, smoking hot, and did I mention hilarious stories. These stories were one of a kind laugh out loud type of stories. I really liked how each story was unique in their own ways. Each author put their own spin on their story. Since its an anthology of course we couldn't get the endings on all the stories. Let me tell you though, I have a list of the ones I am hoping there will be more from and I can't wait. I found new aut ...more
Jackie Nolan
Jul 27, 2016 Jackie Nolan rated it it was amazing
This review is for Ten Centimeter Calamity by B.L Berry
5/5
This book was absolutely HILARIOUS but it was also really sweet, too. I loved this story between Henley and Jeff and seeing how their relationship developed and changed throughout the book. I hope to see more from them in the future!

This review is for I Hoped There'd Be Handcuffs by Isabelle Richards
5/5
Wow! This book was so funny. If there was anything that could possibly go wrong, it seemed like it did! Poor Charlie. I felt so bad for
B.L. Berry
Jul 04, 2016 B.L. Berry rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so proud of all the hard work that went into this anthology and humbled to be part of such a remarkable collection of authors. Having read all of the stories inside, I was laughing until I cried. If you need a pick-me-up and lighthearted book to indulge in, the One Size Fits All anthology is definitely for you.

And the daughter of a Purple Heart recipient during Vietnam, my involvement in this project hit close to home -- all of the proceeds are going straight to The Purple Heart Foundation
Danielle Robbins
Jul 09, 2016 Danielle Robbins rated it it was amazing
Ex's and Hoes by Danielle Jamie-
I absolutely loved this novella about Christi and Vance. When her ex cheats on her with her best friend, Christi makes a blog post that goes viral about being done with men and only getting her O's from book boyfriends. Vance is her roommate and best friend who is in love with her. She has always had a crush on him and thought he only saw her as a little sister. Christi's life gets more complicated when they share a steamy kiss at the Yankees game! I need more of
Carla
Jul 16, 2016 Carla rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports

**Carla's Five Star review of Queen of the Throne

This story will make you laugh! Suffering from IBS myself, I could totally relate to the situations that Syndney found herself in. The things that happened to Sydney really do occur. Kudos to Shari for taking what is quite often an upsetting medical problem and adding some much needed humor! After all, they do say that laughter is the best medicine!!
Korena Kerner
Jul 16, 2016 Korena Kerner rated it really liked it
Many great laugh out loud stories that will keep the reader wanting more. I found myself crying at some of the antics because I was laughing so hard. The first story Queen of the Throne by Shari J. Ryan was absolutely hilarious because I could see what was happening. The Ten Centimeter Calamity by B. L. Berry, I have been through everything that was described. There were many stories that were feel good stories. The reader can't go wrong in reading this book.
Stephanie Rose
Jul 18, 2016 Stephanie Rose rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Ten Centimeter Calamity by B.L. Berry. I never laughed so hard during a short story in my life. Hilarious and yet at the same time sweet and hot and oh so relatable. I loved Jeff and Henley and I really hope we get more of them!
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Aug 01, 2016 Lindsey (Linz Readz) rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I have definitely been in the mood for some quick, funny, romance reads. This anthology was just that! It was hilarious and in more than a few of the stories, I was majorly embarrassed for the main characters. These were my first reads for all of these authors but you can bet that I will be going out and checking out more of their books.

The best part about this anthology is that 100% of the proceeds go to the Purple Heart Foundation which is near and dear to me and my family. Go grab a copy, re
LLEP  Book Blog
Aug 03, 2016 LLEP Book Blog rated it really liked it
This Anthology was one of the first I have read by such a wide variety of authors. I had my favorite authors and a few new ones that I enjoyed reading.

Queen of the Throne by Shari J. Ryan was about a subject no one talks about but many deal with and it had fun with it. Lots of humor made the subject not so hard to read about. The storyline was a bit slow paced for me, but once I got reading, it left me wanting more.

Boys, Toys-Oh My! by A.M Willard was a first part novella that was fast paced and
Renee
Aug 02, 2016 Renee rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

For the One Size Fits All Anthology thirteen authors banned together and wrote a collection of short stories. Stories that will have you laughing out loud. Toys in stories that might require batteries. Heat that will have you fanning yourself. Steam that will leave you wet. A hundred percent of the profits from this book will go to the Purple Heart Foundation.

I loved this anthology. I read Shari Ryan's
wrecked_life
Jun 28, 2016 wrecked_life rated it really liked it
Cute, funny, romantic, super hot stories, it is an entertaining read. Most of the stories are pretty good. They mad me laugh-out-loud. I especially loved;

'For a Distance by Gia Riley'
It's a story of two best friends falling in love. Dylan has been pinning for his best friend, Zoe, for a long time. But she doesn't see him as anything other than a friend. Still he hopes that will change soon... I loved both Zoe and Dylan but Zoe's twin Keely is the fun one. I hope we get to read more about her. :)
Melissa
Jul 23, 2016 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is the very reason that I love anthologies. I discovered several new authors that I will be reading more of. This book was equal parts sweet and laugh out loud funny.

Queen of the Throne - I laughed so hard that I cried. Sydney's problem is nothing to laugh at but the situations that she got herself into were.

Boys, Toys - Oh My! - Charlie just absolutely drove me crazy! This Part 1 has me eagerly anticipating the next part.

We Were Drunk - this one was hilarious.

Kiss My Crown - so fu
Stephanie  Mae
Aug 03, 2016 Stephanie Mae rated it really liked it
This was a really good anthology. Almost every story made me laugh hysterically and had something that drew me in, sometimes it was the plot itself, sometimes the characters. I had a couple favorites like the one about the girl who started selling sex toys. There were some that were hilarious but made me cringe like the Queen of Throne. One of my absolute favorites was Ten Centimeter Calamity.
My only issue with the anthology is that more than half of them were essentially teasers, Ex's and Hoes
Kathleen
Jun 09, 2016 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
This review is for A. M. Willard's Boy, Toys - Oh My! I loved this story. Charlie reminds me so much of myself on certain things and my shyness. I love how she stammers and says things when she is around her boss Cooper Fields, whom she has a crush on. Then her best friend gets her hooked into doing a night job that she isn't too thrilled with doing. Then one day while at work, Cooper approached her and offered her a temporary job working on a project and all things end up going haywire.

I loved
Le Ann Foster
Jul 28, 2016 Le Ann Foster rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

Wow what a great anthology, with some Amazing authors. I have read a lot of the years and I can honestly say that if your looking for a laugh out loud, panty wetting, and some beginning of some great love story's then you need to read this. Yes they do leave with u happy as right now, but a lot of these authors will be continuing these stories in full version in the near future. I haven't laughed so much in book in a long
Jennifer Hanson
Jul 29, 2016 Jennifer Hanson rated it it was amazing
The Ten Centimeter Calamity
B.L. Berry

B.L. Berry had me cracking up so many times while I was reading this story. Considering this is her first go at writing comedy, I'd say she deserves 10 stars. I don't think I have ever read a story/book that has had me cracking up this many times. If you're looking for a good laugh, look no further than this one!

The Ten Centimeter Calamity is the story of Henley and Jeff and the journey through her pregnancy. You add in Henley's best friend, Tara, who is the
Jacqualine Davis
Aug 03, 2016 Jacqualine Davis rated it it was amazing
This review is for A.M. Willard's Boys, Toys – Oh My!

Charlie is a shy girl, has crush on her new boss, and thanks to her outspoken best friend, is starting a part-time job in the evenings…selling sex toys.

This story had me laughing out loud. I even had to stop and explain to my husband what was happening. I was so into this book that I forgot about it being a short story. The "to be continued" had me groaning. I'll be (im)patiently awaiting the rest of the story!

I'll be reading the remainder
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
WOW! Such an amazing collection of authors and raising money for a great cause. So many hours of reading pleasure. Queen of the Throne by Shari J Ryan will have you giggling and clinching you cheeks! We Were Drunk by Courtney Cole and Meghan Quinn may cure your fear of clowns. Each of these stories is a witty, quirky RomCom with some great characters. Each is a little novella great for taking to the beach. If you love to laugh and want to get lost in some crazy fun then you must check out these ...more
Alpha Books, Reviews, & Swag
Review Submitted By: Korena for Alpha Book Review
(ARC provided by Sassy Savvy Fabulous PR for our honest review.)

Tanya Vought
Aug 02, 2016 Tanya Vought rated it really liked it
I read Queen of the Throne by Shari J. Ryan

This was a humorous serious short story. I enjoyed the characters, the throne puns as well as the butt ones. :) ahahah
It enjoyed this short story and would love to see more of them!

And I read the short story by Danielle Jamie!

I loved it! I can't wait for us to get more of those amaizng characters when they get their full story come fall!!!!
D
Aug 02, 2016 D rated it it was amazing
I haven't laughed with a book in such a long time. And boy did I laugh. This collection of short stories will have you in tears with laughter.
BL. Berry's short had me giggling and full on belly laughing as she takes on a nine month journey between a couple. While her previous books have had all sorts of angst, Berry writes humour that is amazeballs. She is quick-witted with her real-life humour. I hope that she writes more of it.
D 5/5
Abby
Jul 19, 2016 Abby rated it it was amazing
This review is for Exes & Hos chapter by Danielle Jamie. Just this little preview into Vance and Christi makes you want more...I started this during my daughter's nap time and couldn't put it down until I was done. I think a lot of us have been in Christi's shoes and I can't wait to read more. You can go wrong with a bit NYPD detective. This little teaser will make you want more...can't wait for the full release in the fall.
Elizabeth
Jul 30, 2016 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Shelves: eram, arc
Overall this anthology is a 3.5 star read. To be honest, the entries from Isabelle Richards, BL Berry, and Gia Riley make the entire this worth the cost.
These were all fun complete stories that stand on their own, even if they are part of a larger story.
The proceeds from the anthology benefit charity and it's a great way to get a taste from several authors.
Nicola J Hardy
Jul 14, 2016 Nicola J Hardy rated it really liked it
received an arc of ex's and hoes by Danielle Jamie which is part of this book and i loved it I need more as it was too short , though I did get recommendations of other books I haven't read yet from it :) a short but very sweet story I really enjoyed , looking forward to reading the whole book when it's out
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Courtney Cole is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling novelist who would eat mythology for breakfast if she could.

She has a degree in Business, but has since discovered that corporate America is not nearly as fun to live in as fictional worlds.

Courtney was born and raised in rural Kansas, but has since migrated south. She now lives in Florida and writes beneath palm trees.

Learn more about
More about Courtney Cole...