Start by marking “Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 1

Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 1

*Warning this could cause strange looks for the laugh out loud moments... It could cause you to pee your pants... Most of all... It could cause your mind to escape from the stresses of a long day.*

I’m the type of girl who turns crimson red when she hears the word penis, so just imagine what happens when I have to say it to a crowd of strangers. Yes, I turn red and then her
Published November 4th 2016 by A.M. Willard

To ask other readers questions about Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boys, Toys - Oh My! Volume 1

Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
This is my first book by A.M. Willard. It won't be my last! I have not laughed so hard ages. A.M. punched a lot of story in such a short-story. Her characters are fun realistic and keep the read entertained the entire time.

Poor Charlie Feilds needs to make more money. Stat! So when her hot boss Cooper Fields ask her to assist him on a project she jumps at the idea of impressing him... If she can stand to me in the same room as him.

The only thing I hate about this book being so short and I wante
Jennifer Lessard
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
I was not real sure what to expect when I got this to read but just reading the title had me definitely signing up for the ARC. This is a short read and just the first volume in the series and it definitely shows promise of it being a pretty great story. It is definitely great for a few chuckles! It is very well written and I am really beginning to connect with the characters but definitely am looking forward to reading more. I
A.M.
Aug 29, 2016 added it
The business of sex just got funnier...

This does end with a cliff hanger, but it's your lucky day because Volume 2 is NOW AVAILABLE!

Do you blush at the word penis? I usually don't, but Charlie sure made me..

You can enjoy this romantic comedy on Amazon with Kindle Unlimited for a limited time only!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2dQ2xYq
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2eAjWZp
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2fbI8mv
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2f0j2mS

Fizza
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is sweet fun read. I loved it. it's one of those books which make you laugh a lot. Charlie is awkward and shy, it doesn't take much to embarrass her. Then somehow she finds herself selling sex toys. More importantly she is pretty good at it. Now that she is at odds with her boss this new business might save her. Cooper misjudged Charlie and now he regrets it but will she give him a second chance or was that all he was going to get.
I enjoyed reading this novella and I think this series will
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
This was a great quick read and is a great start to a great series.

Charlie is working two jobs one with a boss she's insanely attractive to and one hosting parties selling sex toys which is hard for her, but selling sex toys isn't the worse thing but working close to her yummy boss could be. This was a great read and looking forward to more in this series.
WB
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow Boys Toys Oh My is a great read. It has laugh out loud bits along with a few cringes. A great start to this 3 part story. Really looking forward to more.
I received an advanced copy for an honest review.
Now available on Amazon.
Sandra Curney
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
OMG!!! This book had me laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. I have always enjoyed A.M Willard's writing, this one was no different. I can't wait for the rest of this story.
Nikki  Malan
Boys Toys - Oh My by A M Willard
“Oh My” is the correct way to describe this book. It was without a doubt refreshingly funny and titillating sexy. Charlie, is a timid shy girl who works for Cooper, her boss, who she also has a crush on. Circumstances lead Cooper to bring Charlie on a project that they will both be working closely on. However the attraction between the two of them is spellbinding. Charlie is looking for a way to make extra money and takes on an extra job after hours. Reticent Char
Cathie McManus
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh My is right. Quick, hot read. Great read. I received an ARC for an honest review.

Charlie is more of a shy girl. She works for a hot, sexy man, Cooper. When her friend talks her into signing up as a Sex toy consultant, what could go wrong?

When Cooper spots her catalogue, fireworks explode between them. She regrets her one time with Cooper. When she shows up to a Bachlor party, Cooper is there. The guys think she is a stripper and Cooper says some ugly things to her. Pissed off, she does her se
Mary Clark
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Charlie has a new job, a new apartment, but is man-less. Cooper catches Charlie’s eye, but she cannot form a coherent sentence around him and wonders how one man can send her into such a tizzy; he is also her boss and out of her league. Meanwhile, Charlie cannot believe she has let her friend Ginger talk her into being a part-time consultant for sex toys, where she has to host parties, explain each item and make the evenings fun. Because Charlie’s experience is limited, she spends the weekend re ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I know, 5 stars for a novella. It was that good for me! I haven't laughed that hard from a book in awhile.

How does a woman who can't say the word "penis" without blushing severely even think about selling sex toys?

Charlie is in need of making some additional money to help pay off her school debt. She does have a good job at Fields and Manner. It's in the designing business just not the one she thought she would be in. She wants to be a clothes designer but here at Fields and Manner - they desi
Kathy Wideman
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, corporate, funny
I have read other books by A.M. Willard and loved this one just as much as the others. This book had me laughing out loud. Charlie is starting over in her life; new apartment, new job, and no man. She is completely okay with this. Her new extremely hot boss asks her to help out on a project. Meanwhile her friend knows she needs to make some extra money to help pay for her student loans so she tells her she has a way for her to earn that extra money. Her friend’s idea is for her to sell sex toys ...more
Jammie Bebout
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With this book, A.M. Willard gives us a refreshingly funny and sexy look at single life for a slightly shy young woman in New York City, who just happens to have a crush on her very yummy boss. Charlie is struggling slightly financially and even though just the thought of anything even remotely sexual causes her to turn bright red, she has agreed to take a night job hosting parties selling sex toys to make extra money. She's also agreed to work closely with the aforementioned yummy boss on a new ...more
Julie
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Boys, Toys—Oh My! is a fun, sexy short story by A.M. Willard. This office rom-com can be devoured over lunch.

Charlie’s lack-luster job gets more interesting when her crush, Cooper, notices her talent and invites her to work on a project with him. What could be better than ogling your crush up closing while putting your education and talent to good use? How about getting goaded into selling toys and such at “pleasure parties”? When you blush at the mere thought of anything naughty, having to conv
Crystal
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This novella totally cracked me up! Charlie is this completely quirky, hilariously awkward twenty-something who finds herself in some of the most embarrassing situations involving blurting out inappropriate words, intimate toys and a totally sexy boss who seems to show up at the wrong time.
Ms. Willard has packed a lot into this novella. It is lighthearted, funny, sexy and makes the perfect escape after a long day,or even during your lunch break. Just be aware of the strange looks you will get f
Paula D
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I laughed so hard I was crying and my stomach hurt! Oh and don't drink nothing while reading this book you will spit it out or have it come out your nose lol. Charlie she is very funny in her thoughts but in reality she's as shy as can be. Charlie has the hots for her boss Cooper but reminds herself that he's her BOSS! Well to try to get Charlie to stop being so shy around guys her friend got her a part time job selling vibrators. What will Charlie do when her Boss has a attraction towards her t ...more
Angi DeMonti
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily writing an honest review.

I can always count on this author to provide some laughs and this book certainly did not disappoint. Charlie is a shy awkward girl who allows her best friend to convince her to take on an after hours job. Cooper is her boss at her day job and she happens to have a major crush on him. When he offers her a chance to work on a project with him, she jumps at the chance. Will a run-in and a misunderstanding at a party be
Page Turner Soap Co Book Reviews
Review Submitted By: Korena for Alpha Book Review
(Received ARC in exchange for our honest review.)

Charlie's best friend Ginger gets her a night job- selling sex toys. Charlie gets embarrassed by the simplistic of notions- saying "penis".

Charlie has the hots for her boss, Cooper Fields. Unknown to Charlie, he has eyes for her. Charlie tries to avoid Cooper. Cooper has no part of that and has his way with Charlie.

Kathleen
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Charlie reminds me so much of myself on certain things and my shyness. I love how she stammers and says things when she is around her boss Cooper Fields, whom she has a crush on. Then her best friend gets her hooked into doing a night job that she isn't too thrilled with doing. Then one day while at work, Cooper approached her and offered her a temporary job working on a project and all things end up going haywire.

I loved this story and would love to see what happens next. I
Candy Hernandez
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a romcom story. Be ready to laugh your hearts out.

As the synopsis say, Charlie is a shy girl who cannot say penis without turning red. But she needs money fast. Her friend suggested to be a sex toy consultant. So she needs to gather up all her confidence to do it.

Cooper Fields is Charlie's boss and also her crush. Their attraction to each other sizzles throughout the story.

I really enjoyed laughing all the scenes where Charlie made a fool of herself with her new work.

I voluntarily rev
Becky Fenner anderson
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love Mrs. Willard's books and this one is no exception. My only complaint is I'm so ready for the next one!

Charlie is a good girl. She's a bit down on her financial luck so she takes a job that has her blushing every 10 seconds. Cooper is the ultimate hot bachelor and can't help but being smitten by Charlie and her innocence. A chance encounter and a case of mistaken identity leads to one of the funniest books I've read in a long time.

Refreshing, fun and so sexy... I can't wait to see what ha
Edith
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC in exchange for a honest review... I was a little skeptical when I read the title, but I had read another book by this author previously and I enjoyed it, so I thought I might up a head and try this one out... It was free so I had nothing to loose but my time...And boy was it worth every minute I spent reading it... It was laugh out loud funny...The only reason why I didn't give it all 5 stars was because the end left me hanging as a bit sad because I wanted to rea ...more
Caz
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well this was a little surprise packet, I have never read anything by A.M Willard ( Annelle Willard) and I just loved it.
This is a short book but a fantastic book when you are needing something quick, it was refreshing and different in a really good way.
I loved Charlie she was a funny character and have not read one like her before, and Cooper well he can be my boss any day he sounded yum yum.
What a great book and would recommend this as it was sexy, funny and light hearted. The fact I have to w
Korena Kerner
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it

I would love to see where this relationship goes. I love to see the struggle between characters.
Kristen Lewendon
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick little bite of awesomeness that's laugh-out-loud funny. Once I got started, there was no way I was putting it down until I was done. Charlie and Cooper are so sweet together, both of them fighting the attraction between them that just can't be resisted. And in true Murphy's Law fashion, everything that can go wrong does. I cannot wait to see what happens next for them.
I received a complimentary advanced copy of this book.
Kelly
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Boys, Toys - OH MY! by A.M. Willard is a fast paced laugh out loud story. I couldn't for the life of me put this story down. I automatically had a connection with the characters and their predicaments. A.M. Willard has this writing style that I absolutely enjoy. She places the reader into the story and you find yourself getting so wrapped up into the story line. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long while. This is a story that you do not want to miss. Fantastic!!!
Michelle
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
I have to say first this book is much more than a love story and I am so very glad! I have not laughed so much in a long time and it was wonderful! The characters are real and their relationships with each other are refreshing. I am impatiently waiting for the next installment of this story. What a great start!!
CDBW
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-arc
4.5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!

I really enjoyed this quick, funny read. I busted out laughing with the whole purse incident and I'm still chuckling a week later. The laughs were plenty and damn just when things with Charlie and Cooper started getting good, we are left with a cliffy. Dammit, I need that next installment.

I just need to know what happens.....
Barbara Ultan
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well written, cute book. I was disappointed to find that it didn't conclude; rather it was part one of three so I was left hanging. I was given an ARC of this book in return for an honest review and, I enjoyed what I read.
Nate
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book. Was an enjoyable read. At times it had me laughing. I found it a fun book to read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Boys, Toys - Oh My! NOW LIVE 1 1 Nov 04, 2016 05:12PM
Author A.M. Willard : Cover Reveal 3 3 Oct 23, 2016 03:51PM
  • Balls (Ball Games, #1)
  • Some Like It Geek
  • Interview with the Bad Boy
  • Tank (Black and Blue #1)
  • Man Handler (Man Cave, #3)
  • Mastering the Movie Star
  • One Size Fits All
  • Let Me Be Your First (Music & Letters #1)
  • Taken by the Hitman (Hitman #7)
  • Intertwined
  • Complete We (Her Billionaires, #5.4)
  • The Sirens of SaSS Anthology
  • Always You
  • LOL Romantic Comedy Anthology - Volume 3 - Sixteen All-New Romance Stories by Bestselling Authors!
  • Wife Me Bad Boy
  • LOL Romantic Comedy Anthology - Volume 2 - Even More All-New Romance Stories by Bestselling Authors (LOL, #2)
  • Hard Lesson
  • Prepared to Fight (a Golden Oakes novel)
A.M. Willard is a bestselling author. Her books focus on contemporary romance and romantic comedy. Her new release, Follow Your Arrow is available now! Mark your calendars now for her upcoming standalone romantic comedy Forty Candles, coming August 8, 2018.

You can also find me in my reader's group here on Goodreads. Click here to join http://bit.ly/2GIMTNb

AMAZON: https://goo.gl/TBaSyM