Start by marking “The Billionaire's Secret Heart (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Secret Heart (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #1)

The Billionaire's Secret Heart

(Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires #1)

Josephine:
It was the worst blind date in the history of the universe, until Holden Winters swept in and rescued me.
Are you kidding? Holden Winters?
A scion of the notorious Winters family, Holden is gorgeous, wealthy, and brilliant. He dates socialites and pop stars, not computer science grad students more comfortable in a hoodie than couture.
Our night together was a fa
Published June 6th 2016 by Ginger Quill Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Secret Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Secret Heart

♡Tonya♡
**as of 9/3/16 this is free on amazon**

Short read with a little spice. Hot billionaire falls for the least likely girl. Miscommunication and interference from a jealous suitor causes some problems.

-sexy billionaire hero
-self proclaimed "nerd" heroine
-steamy sexy times
-no pushing away, but miscommunication causes some trouble
-no ow/om drama
-no epilogue at all which knocks stars off for me. An epilogue is a must for me.
♥Knhebek, hbeebti♥
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Warning: This review/rating is based on my feelings, thoughts, likes and dislikes. You should read the book to form your own opinion/thoughts. Read on!

Rating: 4 stars
Cover: I like it...
Cliffhanger: Nope, but the series continues

Well, this was a very very unrealistic, fast-paced, hot, steamy, short story.

Holden is supposed to be a player, a man who would not allow love grow for a woman, yet, he doesn't hesitate, at all, in a matter of 4 to 5 days...

Josephine is a geek, but she is a knows-what-she
Jennifer Finn
Aug 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: insta-love
This is the first book in the Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires series by Ivy Layne aka Alexa Wilder. It's a really good start to a series and I'm excited to read the next one. Holden Winters is a rich successful businessman whose last name is quite famous in Atlanta because of a horrible tragedy that happened when he was just a boy. He is best friends and business partners with his cousin Tate, the two of them grew up together because of the family tragedy and they are quite close. Holden an ...more
Erika
Feb 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Josephine and Holden met at his nightclub while she was having the worst blind date ever. They saw each other, liked each other, and ended up having sex. It was a case of lust at first sight, that quickly morphed to love. Of course, things couldn't be easy for them, so there were a couple of broken hearts, a misunderstanding, and a jealous guy interfering with their relationship. It was all very fast, very intense and very good. It was a short story, with a lot of elements and a happy ending.

(v
Lisa
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Poor Josephine is on the blind date from hell. Her date shows up on a bicycle, insists they split the check (and tries to give a crappy tip to the waitress), makes off-handed remarks about what she should be eating for her figure, then tries to feel her up at a trendy night club. Poor Jo needs a savior from her horrible date. While sitting on a couch at the night club and trying to ignore her date, she catches the eye of Holden, who comes to her rescue in high fashion. What woman doesn't want to ...more
Layla
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

I'm a big fan of books where the "nerdy" girl gets the hot guy and this is no exception. Josephine is a grad student who goes to Georgia Tech and ends up on a blind date from hell. In the middle of this disastrous date, she's whisked away by Nolan Winters, the billionaire playboy. The cover of the book is a little misleading since Holden describes Josephine as a pale blonde, but it's a minute detail. It really is your standard insta-love/insta-lust b
Lauren Orr
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star-reads
Elizabeth Bennet
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Isha Coleman
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Is it possible to find an alpha male with a hidden sensitive side? If so sign me up. Ivy Layne created the perfect guy. Holden is a charmer that never takes no for an answer. Josephine shows him what it means to be sensitive and like a modern day Cinderella runs away with his heart. The Billionaire's Secret Heart maybe short but does not forget to deliver the sweet or the heat.
Joann Herley
Dec 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Very short sexy read. It was romantic and fanciful to be sure, but a fun read.
Jen_C
Not my cuppa. When the "sexy" talk makes me laugh, it's not a good sign.
Renégade ♥
3 to 3 1/2 stars

This was a cute, spicy story with an interesting twist/obstacle and some moments that made me smile.

That being said, sometimes insta love works for me and sometimes it doesn't, and in this case, the love declarations between Josephine and Holden felt a bit too rushed.

And yes, I know this is a novella but it has nothing to do with that. I've read and enjoyed other novellas where I bought into that part of the dynamics and it wasn't because I was expected to do so or because of t
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Josephine and Holden gave me a serious fantasy night of esctasy that turns out to be a mistake or not. Depends? Josephine smart, sexy, curvy, and talking a circle around her boring date that had not idea what to do with her. Holden came to her rescue and then things start to fall. Which way up or down?

Sexy, hot, delicious. Josephine was her own woman and she knew who she was. Holden never expected to be ditched and that was a wake up for him.
Theresa
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
YA. Enjoyed cute concept of computer grad student. But the sex was boring.
Christine
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Arc review For honest review. Josephine and Holden these two characters are computer geeks and when they meet a a bar it's love at first sight. Very cute story.
Char (1RadReader59)
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is such a sweet love story of two people from the most unlikely backgrounds. Who meet and have an instant connection. No one can make heads or tails out of when they will meet, their one, they just seem to innately know it.
Sometimes it is a smooth transition and sometimes it’s not. For Josephine Miller and Holden Winters, there were a few glitches. Well, they were not even meant to meet. Because Jo was on a date with another guy. Or as Holden called him a dweeb.
You see Jo’s has a school
Denise H
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick, enjoyable read. The story was well-written and the characters strong, likable and with a lot of personality.

Josephine ‘Jo’ is a grad student at Georgia Tech in the Computer Science department. She is a geek who lives in jeans and hoodies and is slightly self-conscious of her curves. Not wanting to hurt her advisor’s feelings she agrees to a blind date with her nephew which starts poorly and continues to get worse. The only saving grace of the date is when he tells her he can get them in
Tina
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very cute love story. I usually read very epic fantasies but this was a breath of fresh air. I really love a good love story and if it has a little humor in it, all the better.
This is the story of Holden and Josephine. Jo is on a BAD blind date. He is rude and keeps making remarks about her losing some weight. When the guy sitting next to her takes notice and well, takes her away from her date. Jo thinks this is s fling and goes with that, even though she'd like more, she know that plump girl
Sania
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Standalone
Ages of H and h:
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex &/Or Drama Between H/h With OW/OM: (view spoiler)
>>If So, Before or After H/h Hookup: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex In The Book: (view spoiler)
HEA/HFN/etc Ending: (view spoiler)
Michelle
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Josephine is on a blind date named Stewart and he is really a creep, tells her in not so many words she's fat. Which she isn't. And then bores her with shop talk. Things are not going well on this date and then he says they are splitting the check. Then he says he has an elite invitation to a club called Mana would she like to go? Because she wants to check out this club she reluctantly agrees. They get into the club and go up to the VIP room and sit on a loveseat in the far corner , he puts his ...more
Kari Hansen
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Josephine (Jo) is a grad student in computer sciences and her current date is the reason that she doesn’t date. First he showed up on a bicycle so they took their car, then they split the cheque at the restaurant and their experience at the night club is boring her to death!!

Holden is a game designer and part owner of the club. When he sees Jo he is smitten and rescues her from her date and the they spend the night together. She leaves before he wakes up as she is sure that he won’t want her to
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
"Hot sexy mysterious geeks together . . . "
2 geeks one sexy curvy nerd one sexy hot alpha bilionaire

Sue Davis
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Billionaire Love Story

Holden and Tate are billionaire cousins who happen to own a club.Josephine happens to be invited to go there but she walks out with Holden who happen to be sitting next to her.After waking up alone and no way to know how to find her but knows he wants to, when he finds a note on a paper in the floor thats not his. He finds her and then due to their lives and a untrustworthy friend they each end up thinking the other doesn't want anything to do with them after no response
Naznin Azeez
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
The perfect, loving guy who knows how to treat a girl as if she is extremely special. Sounds like every girl's dream right?. Holden Winters is that guy. He is tall, handsome, smart and incredibly rich.

Josephine catches his eye, they spend an incredibly hot night together and leaves him in the morning. But a Winters guy just doesn't give up on something he wants.

I love that more than her looks, he appreciates her smartness, which for once is a fresh thought. I am super tired of reading about guy
Lucille Ford
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Billionaire 's Secret Heart (A 'Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires'...

Josephine is a 23 year old scientist at Georgia Tech who went out to a club with one guy who couldn't hold his liquor and lost the one that didn't care anything about him in the first place to this guy she meet for the first time she saw him and kissed him and he took her to his house and they had sex. Get the book to find out what happened next ! You just might be surprised !!
Denise
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

I enjoyed this book. Yes, it is a bit over the top - but it is a rich man / co-ed love at first sight.

Points I enjoyed most: the bit of intrigue when a 'friend' stepped into sabotage their relationship; the supporting characters were most interesting. So interesting that I immediately had to read the next book.

This is a fast read escape book that lets you live in Jo & Holden's world for a bit.

Definitely an HEA book.
C Lee
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
Angie
This was the perfect book to get me out of my reading rut! I liked the storyline being simple and straightforward with a good balance of humor and drama. As much as I wish there was more time getting to know Holden, it does a great job introducing the Winters family and future characters. This book and the 2nd (Tate/Emily) are novellas, but the rest are full-length books. After reading Holden/Josephine, I'm ready for more of this world!
Gwen
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-enjoyed
I really, really enjoyed this story. I enjoyed the relationship and the hot, steamy romance. Many times I skim the sex scenes of other authors but the descriptions in this novella were compelling. I was envious of having this experience and relationship with a hot rich man. I like reading stories where the characters aren't clueless or stupid or impossibly beautiful. I certainly will look for the future books by this author. Since is this is the first book I have read by this author I will check ...more
Ivy Layne has had her nose stuck in a book since she first learned to decipher the English language. Sometime in her early teens, she stumbled across her first Romance, and the die was cast. Though she pretended to pay attention to her creative writing professors, she dreamed of writing steamy romance instead of literary fiction. These days, she’s neck deep in alpha heroes and the smart, sexy wome ...more

Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires (10 books)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Love (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Pet (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Promise (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #4)
  • The Rebel Billionaire  (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #5)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Kiss (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 6)
  • The Billionaire's Angel (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 7)
  • Engaging the Billionaire (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 8)
  • Compromising the Billionaire (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 9)
  • The Counterfeit Billionaire (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires #10)