Start by marking “The Billionaire's Secret Heart (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Secret Heart (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #1)

The Billionaire's Secret Heart

(Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires #1)

Josephine:
It was the worst blind date in the history of the universe, until Holden Winters swept in and rescued me.
Are you kidding? Holden Winters?
A scion of the notorious Winters family, Holden is gorgeous, wealthy, and brilliant. He dates socialites and pop stars, not computer science grad students more comfortable in a hoodie than couture.
Our night together was a fa
Published June 6th 2016 by Ginger Quill Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Secret Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Secret Heart

Start your review of The Billionaire's Secret Heart (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #1)
♡Tonya♡
**as of 9/3/16 this is free on amazon**

Short read with a little spice. Hot billionaire falls for the least likely girl. Miscommunication and interference from a jealous suitor causes some problems.

-sexy billionaire hero
-self proclaimed "nerd" heroine
-steamy sexy times
-no pushing away, but miscommunication causes some trouble
-no ow/om drama
-no epilogue at all which knocks stars off for me. An epilogue is a must for me.
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Billionaires Secret Heart is a quick read delightful novella. I like to read this type of novella on train to New York or a quick flight.

Holden Winters billionaire meets geeky computer science grad student Josephine. Josephine is having the blind date from Hell Stuart when she is rescued by the handsome Holden. They have a one night stand that turns into forever!!

This was a really good novella
Sugar Skull Confessions
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Warning: This review/rating is based on my feelings, thoughts, likes and dislikes. You should read the book to form your own opinion/thoughts. Read on!

Rating: 4 stars
Cover: I like it...
Cliffhanger: Nope, but the series continues

Well, this was a very very unrealistic, fast-paced, hot, steamy, short story.

Holden is supposed to be a player, a man who would not allow love grow for a woman, yet, he doesn't hesitate, at all, in a matter of 4 to 5 days...

Josephine is a geek, but she is a knows-what-she
Maggie Whitworth
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
❤️❤️❤️❤️
💋💋💋

Holden takes Josephine away from the worst blind date every , romances her ,beds her, and steals her heart in the process .
Steamy romance, beautiful characters and storyline.
Very enjoyable read
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steamy little number!

This was exactly what I needed. A hot little steamy number! I enjoyed Holden and Josephine's story. It was a little instalovey but as this was a novella I can forgive that.
Coco.V
May 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (5/30/2018)!💝
Alaina
Lmfao.. feels like I've read this story countless times before.

The Billionaire's Secret Heart feels like an omen to myself. Mostly because people tell me I'm heartless and have no soul allllll the time. I get it, I'm dark and don't give two shits but I'm me. Anyhoo, back to this book. Well, if you didn't know it's about a billionaire who falls in love with someone who isn't a billionaire.

It's true love you see? So, money shouldn't matter at all - right? RIGHT! Besides love, there's a ton of dram
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Aug 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: insta-love
This is the first book in the Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires series by Ivy Layne aka Alexa Wilder. It's a really good start to a series and I'm excited to read the next one. Holden Winters is a rich successful businessman whose last name is quite famous in Atlanta because of a horrible tragedy that happened when he was just a boy. He is best friends and business partners with his cousin Tate, the two of them grew up together because of the family tragedy and they are quite close. Holden an ...more
Erika
Feb 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Josephine and Holden met at his nightclub while she was having the worst blind date ever. They saw each other, liked each other, and ended up having sex. It was a case of lust at first sight, that quickly morphed to love. Of course, things couldn't be easy for them, so there were a couple of broken hearts, a misunderstanding, and a jealous guy interfering with their relationship. It was all very fast, very intense and very good. It was a short story, with a lot of elements and a happy ending.

(v
Lisa
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Poor Josephine is on the blind date from hell. Her date shows up on a bicycle, insists they split the check (and tries to give a crappy tip to the waitress), makes off-handed remarks about what she should be eating for her figure, then tries to feel her up at a trendy night club. Poor Jo needs a savior from her horrible date. While sitting on a couch at the night club and trying to ignore her date, she catches the eye of Holden, who comes to her rescue in high fashion. What woman doesn't want to ...more
Layla
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

I'm a big fan of books where the "nerdy" girl gets the hot guy and this is no exception. Josephine is a grad student who goes to Georgia Tech and ends up on a blind date from hell. In the middle of this disastrous date, she's whisked away by Nolan Winters, the billionaire playboy. The cover of the book is a little misleading since Holden describes Josephine as a pale blonde, but it's a minute detail. It really is your standard insta-love/insta-lust b
Red Hot Romance Blog
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star-reads
Elizabeth Bennet
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
D.G.
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
**3.5 stars**

This was too short! I think there was meat in this book for more.

I really like the heroine - I liked how much she was into her job and how she wasn't insecure because she wasn't thin. I also liked how much the hero knew about gaming (it was his business) and how much he was interested in her career. How many books have you read where the hero has a business and you never hear him actually TALKING about it? This was so refreshing!

The ghosting was an interesting conflict, which again,
Angie
Jul 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Actual rating: 3.5⭐

This was a novella and a fast read, just 100+ pages. Since it's short, it was very fast paced.

This was steamy and sort of a whirlwind romance.

Josephine met Holden while in a disastrous blind date. Since then they were sort of inseperable. The plot wasn't solid and everything escalated too quickly to be believable.

But if you're looking for a fast, steamy and sometimes cheesy and absurd read? This one is fairly okay. Just a chill read. 😊
Isha Coleman
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Is it possible to find an alpha male with a hidden sensitive side? If so sign me up. Ivy Layne created the perfect guy. Holden is a charmer that never takes no for an answer. Josephine shows him what it means to be sensitive and like a modern day Cinderella runs away with his heart. The Billionaire's Secret Heart maybe short but does not forget to deliver the sweet or the heat.
Alina Neacsu
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it

It was a good novel. It.s the type of books that you read on the subway on your way to work. An easy read, nothing hardcore.
Dawnie
Apr 26, 2020 rated it liked it
more 2,5 stars

super fast and easy read.

it’s very fast paced in the way that the meet, have sex minutes after, have misunderstandings and end up together all in the span of maybe 5 days and under 200 pages.

so if you want an actual plot? actual characters? and actual romance?
not the book for you!

of you want fast paced erotica you can read in an hour and be entertained by it and then forget about it again?
great! this is the book for that!
Joann Herley
Dec 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Very short sexy read. It was romantic and fanciful to be sure, but a fun read.
Jen_C
Not my cuppa. When the "sexy" talk makes me laugh, it's not a good sign.
Renégade ♥
3 to 3 1/2 stars

This was a cute, spicy story with an interesting twist/obstacle and some moments that made me smile.

That being said, sometimes insta love works for me and sometimes it doesn't, and in this case, the love declarations between Josephine and Holden felt a bit too rushed.

And yes, I know this is a novella but it has nothing to do with that. I've read and enjoyed other novellas where I bought into that part of the dynamics and it wasn't because I was expected to do so or because of t
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Josephine and Holden gave me a serious fantasy night of esctasy that turns out to be a mistake or not. Depends? Josephine smart, sexy, curvy, and talking a circle around her boring date that had not idea what to do with her. Holden came to her rescue and then things start to fall. Which way up or down?

Sexy, hot, delicious. Josephine was her own woman and she knew who she was. Holden never expected to be ditched and that was a wake up for him.
Pamela Waite
May 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not for me

Was disgusted by the bad language does nothing for the story also too graphic in the sex. On a first date or rather a pick up doesn't say much for the leading lady's
Character
Mya
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautiful written story that tugs at your heart.
Theresa
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
YA. Enjoyed cute concept of computer grad student. But the sex was boring.
Christine
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Arc review For honest review. Josephine and Holden these two characters are computer geeks and when they meet a a bar it's love at first sight. Very cute story.
Natalie
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Char (1RadReader59)
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is such a sweet love story of two people from the most unlikely backgrounds. Who meet and have an instant connection. No one can make heads or tails out of when they will meet, their one, they just seem to innately know it.
Sometimes it is a smooth transition and sometimes it’s not. For Josephine Miller and Holden Winters, there were a few glitches. Well, they were not even meant to meet. Because Jo was on a date with another guy. Or as Holden called him a dweeb.
You see Jo’s has a school
Book Catharsis
Apr 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Major gaps in relationship development

I usually don’t let my expectations get too wild for novellas, as there isn’t much time to fit in the details of a complicated story. Holden and Jo’s story was sweet and sexy. I probably would have rated it a little higher if they hadn’t went from 2 nights of sex and never having an actual conversation to saying I love you. Take those words out and exchange them for “I really like you and want to see where this goes”, the rest of the story doesn’t have to c
Tina
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very cute love story. I usually read very epic fantasies but this was a breath of fresh air. I really love a good love story and if it has a little humor in it, all the better.
This is the story of Holden and Josephine. Jo is on a BAD blind date. He is rude and keeps making remarks about her losing some weight. When the guy sitting next to her takes notice and well, takes her away from her date. Jo thinks this is s fling and goes with that, even though she'd like more, she know that plump girl
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Temptation Trap, Complete Series  (The Temptation Trap, #1-5)
  • The Courtship Maneuver, Complete Series (The Courtship Maneuver, #1-3)
  • The Wedding Rescue, Complete (The Wedding Rescue, #1-5)
  • The Alpha Billionaire Club Trilogy
  • Billionaire Undone ~ Travis (The Billionaire's Obsession, #5)
  • Heart of the Billionaire ~ Sam (The Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe (The Billionaire's Obsession, #8)
  • Billionaire Unmasked ~ Jason (The Billionaire's Obsession, #6)
  • Billionaire Undaunted: Zane (The Billionaire's Obsession, #9)
  • The Lancaster Brothers: A Complete Billionaire Romance Series (3-Book Box Set)
  • The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max (The Billionaire's Obsession, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade (The Billionaire's Obsession, #4)
  • His Convenient Wife (The Playboy Billionaire's Marriage #1)
  • Billionaire Unveiled: Marcus  (The Billionaire's Obsession, #11)
  • Billionaire Unknown: Blake (The Billionaire's Obsession, #10)
  • Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate (The Billionaire's Obsession, #7)
  • The Billionaire's Trust (Covington Billionaires #1)
  • Billionaire Unattainable ~ Mason (The Billionaire's Obsession, #14)
Ivy Layne has had her nose stuck in a book since she first learned to decipher the English language. Sometime in her early teens, she stumbled across her first Romance, and the die was cast. Though she pretended to pay attention to her creative writing professors, she dreamed of writing steamy romance instead of literary fiction. These days, she’s neck deep in alpha heroes and the smart, sexy wome ...more

Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires (10 books)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Love (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Pet (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Promise (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #4)
  • The Rebel Billionaire  (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #5)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Kiss (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 6)
  • The Billionaire's Angel (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 7)
  • Engaging the Billionaire (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 8)
  • Compromising the Billionaire (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 9)
  • The Counterfeit Billionaire (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 10)