Start by marking “Sunny 6” as Want to Read:
Sunny 6

Sunny 6

(Sunny #6)

10歲前後的孩童時期,松本大洋曾經在無法與親人一起住的設施裡度過。《Sunny》便是他融合自己的體驗與成長經歷,紀念每滴眼淚與笑容的最新力作。

星之子學園──在這裡有著因為各種關係,而不得不與親人分開生活的孩子們。孩子不僅要學會在沒有父母的陪伴下生活、就學,要學會面對社會冷淡的眼光、要學會思考,甚至擁有夢想。在陽光灑落的學園角落一隅,有著一台破舊不堪的SUNNY 1200老跑車,大家稱這部車子為秘密基地「SUNNY」。這裡是孩子們玩樂的地方、也是他們的教室;這裡有色情書刊、有便當,孩子們在這裡嬉鬧、打盹,在這裡因為思念父母而淚流不止……。孩子們相信,SUNNY雖然不能發動了,但只要用想像力,就可以駕駛它到任何地方。
Published May 2016 by 尖端

To ask other readers questions about Sunny 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunny 6

Magrat Ajostiernos
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cómics
Último número de un manga imprescindible :___D
Nate D
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Taiyo Matsumoto's Sunny, despite sticking to a realist, quotidian mode, is every bit the epic that Black and White or GoGo Monster is. I would gladly spend more time with all of these characters, even after closing this elegant final volume.
Piotr Petelski
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Extraordinary.
Hannah
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gn
There are few books I love more than this series. Will try to find the words to explain why.
Raquel Laforet
Genial hasta el final.
Hollowspine
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful water color illustrations, an emotionally fraught storyline, the everyday struggles of the kids living at Star Kids home, all come together to make this one of the best series I've read. This would be another manga to own, to discuss with others. Scenes that could make you cry or laugh or wonder at the injustice of the world, or the beauty of it.

It's also not a long series, this one, Volume Six, is the last of the series and although, like life, the ending could be another beginning, I
Derek Royal
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having finished all of the Sunny books, I now feel that this is an even more impressive series than originally thought. Each volume is made up of brief glimpses into the lives of the kids (and some adults) at the Star Kids Home, and place for foster children whose family cannot care for them. Each story, by itself, is a satisfying narrative with an open or equivocal ending (the kind I prefer). But all of them taken together, across all six volumes, paint a much broader and more ambitious picture ...more
Mario Pimental
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
This series was simply perfect. It reminded me of the quiet, simple moments of Studio Ghibli films that resonate with emotion. Beautiful ending to an elegant story.
Pietro Bellini
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bella conclusione di una bella serie.
Raphaël Léon
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loren E. Whitescarver
This is a great manga series. Very raw, emotional, and beautiful. The art style is wonderful and the story is easy to follow. This is the kind of story that everyone should read.
Sarah Hayes
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
Dang. That was the last volume. I'm really going to miss this series. I love everything Taiyo Matsumoto does, but Sunny was special. I'm glad Viz went out on a limb to publish this title; I hope manga readers continue to give Viz's more niche titles a chance.
MIL

許多這樣有點奇怪的背景設定
不過不大影響劇情,算是瑕不掩瑜吧
Katy Vance
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stunning conclusion to a beautifully touching series
Nicola Mansfield
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quiet, upbeat ending to this beautiful series. The positive emotions are different than the rest of the series' dark atmosphere. The major theme here is going home; two of the inhabitants run away and have a road trip adventure as they head for their real homes. Things work out, not perfectly, but ok. And the book ends with a "graduation" for a girl who is going home to not her parents but an aunt and uncle. Finally, we are left that with some of the kids the orphanage will always be their hom ...more
Maureen
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: asia, comics
One of the best comic series I have read start to finish. There isn't too much dissect because not a lot happens. The art is sort of Nate Powell meets some comics watercolor master I don't know about yet.

I love this comic for its schoolyard stickiness, disappointing field trips, wasted allowance, windswept hair-age authenticity.
falmith
Oct 02, 2018
Christopher Irvin
Nov 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Although Taiyo Matsumoto (松本大洋) desired a career as a professional soccerplayer at first, he eventually chose an artistic profession. He gained his first success through the Comic Open contest, held by the magazine Comic Morning, which allowed him to make his professional debut. He started out with 'Straight', a comic about basketball players. Sports remain his main influence in his next comic, 'Z ...more

Sunny (6 books)