Start by marking “Imperfectly Matched!” as Want to Read:

(The Matched Duet #2)

Kat has found herself caught between a Qwerty and a rock hard alpha.

Ricco's flippant attitude towards their highly sexual relationship and Kat's dating seems to be exactly what she needs.

Ricco is the perfect wire-less / no strings, fuck buddy. He loves her peen collection even more than she does to the point she feels nearly battered after each encounter. But when he
Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 14th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Imperfectly Matched!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imperfectly Matched!

Start your review of Imperfectly Matched!
Paige
Imperfectly Matched was conclusion of this duet with the added benefit of being told in dual pov. I really liked getting both viewpoints especially since one of those was alpha Ricco and the other was sassy Kat. This addition followed these two trying to work out their relationship as well as their own baggage. Of course we got more of their crazy friends and family along with some very poignant moments. MJ has a very distinctive writing style that I'm honestly having to get used to but I do ...more
Carrie Renteria
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
M.J. Fields what can I say? Thank you. I mean, I really feel like that's what needs to be said here. You continue to astound me at every turn. It really shouldn't come as a surprise to me quite honestly you are one of the greatest authors in our generation. Believe me this isn't something that I say lightly. Praise is only given when its deserved and my dear it's deserved. Imperfectly Matched is sheer magnificence the entire series was.

Imperfectly matched picks up exactly where we left off last
Amy
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Imperfectly Matched (Book 2)
MJ Fields
5 stars

OMGAWD --- Okay so this book had my laughing because I freaking loved “The Cat” … Kat is a no holds barred no shit taking woman. YUP! It was brilliant. What a great read of a strong female lead knowing what she wants and not having a filter on her mouth. However I did go back and have to read Unsocially Yours: Match This and The Unsocial Dater in order to get the full realm of this book. I had not read it and when I realized I was missing something I
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
Imperfectly Matched by MJ Fields picks right up where Match This left off. We find Kat and Ricco trying to figure out how to work with each other and screw on the side.

Kat’s been screwed over by men before, so she has no interest in commitment or love. Ricco has been screwed over more times than he can count, so he just wants to screw and be screwed without all the other stuff, so for him, Kat is perfect. There's a little problem though neither of them saw coming and she's three years old.

So,
Jamary Figueroa
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Where to start... Where to start? Kat is the product of when love fails you, of when being loyal to the wrong dick changes you, and of when you make a promise to never cry over a jerk again. She dug deep to erase a part of herself that allowed people to hurt or use her. In doing so, she's survived but can she survive Ricco? Ricco is a survivor himself and has brought the most beautifully precious gift into this world, Natalia. A gift he will always treasure and protect until his dying breath ...more
Hana
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
OK, so I learned about Kat's baggage and maybe why she behaved the way she behaved... probably her attitude was better than suicide or something similar... still, unlike the previous book, I felt that there lots of holes in the story and with increasing number of pages this feeling grew - I suppose if I read the Steel saga I would understand this book more and probably enjoyed it more too. Towards the end, the book and the style started to remind me of books by Kristen Ashley - in terms of ...more
Heather Pollock
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
#Review @mjfieldsbooks #Release #Blitz #Imperfectly#Matched #MJ #Fields

QueenZany 5 Star Review

by M.J. Fields

Oh more my poor stomach hurts from laughing!
Good lord “Imperfectly Matched” was hilarious! Mind you I didn't read the 1st book. But I still enjoyed it! I still can not get those snarky innuendos out of my mind.
Let's say that “Imperfectly Matched” is the perfect mix of sex, sass, banter and sweet! You can't go wrong with a book that puts a smile on
Fran Gray
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Drama-Free sex
No Feelings

That should be easy. Right?!?!?!

Imperfectly Matched! starts off right where Match This! ends (YES! the window..NO! you didn't imagine it). Co-Workers/Business partners...Sorta Friends...that's all they were. When Sexy BadAss Kat and equally Sexy BadAss Ricco start to see each other in a different light, the sexual chemistry is off the charts hot!! Can they both leaving their feelings at the door?! They both think so, sometimes outside forces think otherwise <3 <3
Veronica LaRoche
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to read more of Kat & Ricco and wasn't disappointed. Ricco knows want he wants, it's Kat who has to realize that what they have could be forever. I love seeing the Steel men and I gotta say Natalia stole the show. I love how she keeps saying my Cat and the showered was hilarious. Another amazing book that I couldn't put down
Naughty Mom Story Time
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Kat is like my hero/mentor. I would so love to hang with her and be besties. She's kickass smart, funny and the Queen of witty sarcasm. I'm in awe of her.

Full review to follow, and damn...this was funny and sweet!!
❤️Melanie G.
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just as crazy as the first book, love it!!
Jan
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kat is completely off her rocker and I loved it

Feisty kat,witty and hilarious this second part conclusion did not disappoint.

"This smile is brought to you by the chick whose fictitious balls just shriveled up because the one fuck I still have goes to my sister"

Told in dual pov's mainly Kat's with her online dating chat and witty comebacks. The whole plot is Kat's daily life as a Tattoo artist her employees and her partner Rico and the main and important part of the plot getting laid.

Rico is a
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Alright MJ, you went ahead and threw in all the feels in this conclusion to Kat's story. She is still sassy and feisty but the sweet shone through.

Loved Ricco and how he just "got" her. He has had her figured out for awhile now, waiting for the right time, waiting for Kat to be ready for him. So happy he went for it when he did! If anyone could convince Kat she was worthy of love, it was going to be Ricco.

Lots of sweet moments in this one and some amazing lol times! Little Nat steals the scene
Tina Todd shobe
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm so excited that I got to read Imperfectly Matched right after I finished Match This. I don't think I've had two books that I've enjoyed more.
After getting to know Kat and Ricco in Match This I definitely wanted more.

Kat protrays such a tough persona that she keeps people at a distance. I think she does it to protect herself from being hurt. Ricco sees right through her. It's not very often that you get someone that actually 'gets' you.

Kat's match ups through the Dating Website are absolutely
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

If I could shout from the rooftops about MJ Fields, I totally would! She delivered a sequel to Match This!, book one in the UnSocial Dater series, that was intriguing and entertaining. While I loved book one, book two completely blew it out of the park and gave me the perfect ending to Ricco and Kat. This duet was totally unexpected, but absolutely brilliant.

One again we are thrust back into Kat and Ricco's lives. Going in, I have a few pointers... (1) expect the unexpected; (2) be ready
CDBW
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

Funny, witty, touching, and oh so friggin HOT and still that doesn't even touch the depth of this duet.
I just FLOVE Kat and her "no f**ks given" attiitude. Yeah, it's a front but she owns and she does it well. I wanna to be her friend.
I wanna climb Mt. Ricco. Holy Shiznits, Ms. Fields! Ricco holds a spot on my BBF list and is one of my favorite male leads to come from that brilliant mind of yours.
Nat made me want to crawl into my kindle and squeeze the
Deana
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say Kat is a exceptional woman and I want to be her... Her online dating continues with "Imperfectly Matched!" Written by the great M.J. Fields better known from the "Men of Steel" novels. All I can say is watch out for the crazies when you try online dating LOL
Heidi R.
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There's no other way to say it, this story was AWESOME!
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved every word

Freaking amazing! MJ Fields you have done it again! This was a definitely a fun filled read and then some!
Love N. Books
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was very excited and curious where MJ was going to take Katellie. I almost cracked a smile because I wasn't disappointed. I think I got the man in this one too. I think that's a win.

I dare say, I MAY have enjoyed this one more than Match This! but I'm not sure. If so, it was a close race. MJ brings the gang back with snarky humor, middle fingers, banging sex, woes of online dating, and some heart break here and there (which means a few feels - I almost felt Tindered). It's hysterical, fun, and
Dhamiera Johnson
Awesome follow up and ending!

I loved this book, this story and the overall series. Kat was a ball-busting bitch who would do anything for her girls and family, but Nat was her kryptonite. Ricco was a man's man that w did what needed to be done for his family. Loved their chemistry and dynamic as an odd family. Hopefully, Kat's mom will get a book or series.
Gracie
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romance with attitude

Kat is unabashedly in your face bold and more than a little intimidating with attitude spare. She flies her middle fingers freely, and wears her ink with pride. Her life is a chaotic mess of family, friends, co workers, dating app messages and dates... and then there's Ricco and Nat.
I was so into this story and these characters! What a great read!!
Joseph Shanks Jr.
HAWT!!!!!

Omg!! This book was amazing!!! Ricco is one of the hottest book boyfriends I have ever had! MJ Fields books never fail to make me laugh out loud and make feel like I am right there with the characters! This book is no exception! Definitely a fan!!!
Virna
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read in one sitting. i couldn't put the book down, like the plot and characters.
Stacy Mahon
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked the second book way more than the first. They make a perfect couple Kat and Rocco.
redrobotlady
I read this almost every month.
Lindsay Crook
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MJ greatness!!!

So first off I have huge girl crush on Kat...I loved this book so much I lol'd so hard but under the laughs there's a lot of feels..Kat and Ricco are amazing characters and the story is every romcom and Steel book rolled into one..MJ fans need this book..
Marsha
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Imperfectly Matched! by M.J. Fields is hilariously tragic, but finally an HEA that I can get behind. Any other would have been unfair to the damaged, snarky characters. I really enjoyed this series. Bring on the Steeles.
Aaly
Shelves: arc
******* This book is not a standalone. You should read Match This! first.*********

Once again MJ Fields made me laugh so hard, writing about the unsocial Kat and her bunch of crazy friends. In this one, a lot was happening to Kat, when I enjoyed seeing her revealing all the different sides of her personality. The badass, tough side was cracking up piece by piece.

Who can handle Kitty Kat? Because she’s definitely one of a kind.

Between crazy stalkers on dating apps, family, shadows of her past and
Books Laid Bare
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There is very little than can be said about this book other than Bravo!
I loved the first book but after finishing this, I am in awe. MJ Fields you are a genius, in a genre that is ever evolving, you brought us something that was a cut above, truly unique and I loved every word.
The unusual alliance between Kat and Ricco picks straight up where the first book left off but it was only ever headed one way, Ricco just had to bide his time and let the feisty Kat get with the program that he had
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Books by MJ Fields: ImPerfectly Matched! 1 3 Jun 23, 2019 03:52PM

• Hendrix (Caldwell Brothers, #1)
  • Camden (The Henchmen MC, #18)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • King's Reign (Sydney Storm MC, #6)
  • The Virgin Gift
  • King's Wrath (Sydney Storm MC #5)
  • Slay (Storm MC, #4)
  • Hot Mess (Players, #1)
  • RORY: Brothers Ink Tattoo (Brothers Ink Tattoo Series Book #4)
  • Rebel Heart
  • Illusive (Storm MC, #5)
  • Devil's Vengeance (Sydney Storm MC, #3)
  • Pour Judgment
  • Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Havoc (Storm MC, #7)
  • A Debt Repaid (The Debt Duet, #2)
USA Today Bestselling author MJ FIELDS grew up on a farm surrounded by her extended family. She attributes her ability to write a realistic male character to the fact that she had a large amount of male influences in her life… that and the dirty joke books she would steal from her uncles or the farms hired help and run away laughing while they chased her yelling obscenities trying to get her to ...more

The Matched Duet (3 books)
  • Match This! (The UnSocial Dater, #1)
  • Unsocially Yours: The UnSocial Dater