Start by marking “Už je tady pan Flat! (Agus a příšerky 1)” as Want to Read:
Už je tady pan Flat! (Agus a příšerky 1)

Už je tady pan Flat!

(L'Agus i els monstres #1)

První díl bláznivě ztřeštěné série o příšerkách a o klukovi, kterému noví kamarádi převrátili život naruby.

Nazdárek! Já jsem Agus Pianola. Tys to netušil, ale my dva jsme se jednou museli poznat! Ještě nedávno jsem byl celkem normální kluk: chodil jsem do školy, ztrácel slohovky, hltal pizzy…

Ale pak jsem poznal pana Flata a všechno se změnilo. Ty vlastně ještě nevíš, kdo j
Published June 8th 2016 by Host (first published October 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Už je tady pan Flat!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Už je tady pan Flat!

Ms. Yingling
ARC from Follett

Not quite sure what to do with this. The trim size and length seem like this should be a middle elementary level book, but it's very text dense even though there are copious illustrations. The print is rather small for an illustrated book. Alex seems more like a middle school student, but gets a "stuffie" from the school librarian (whom he calls Emma?) and becomes attached to it, which seems younger. This also includes mentions of a lot of classic literature that would be for mid
Literary Soirée
In ALEX AND THE MONSTERS, a kid named Alex finds a monster in his bedroom and man, does that upset his life! Turns out the monster, Mr. Flat, came from the Book of Monsters, to which he’d very much like to return. But he can’t find it. So begins a hilarious adventure with super fun illustrations, twisty turns and literature. Lots of literature. 5/5

Thank you to the author, Chouette Publishing and NetGalley for the review copy. Opinions are mine.

#AlexAndTheMonsters:hereComesMr.flat! #NetGalley
Wayne McCoy
Jun 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
'Alex and the Monsters #1: Here Comes Mr. Flat!' by Jaume Copons with illustrations by Liliana Fortuny is about a good kid with a messy room who finds a strange new friend.

Alex Pianola is a kid who forgets to turn in assignments, and has a really messy room. His current assignment is due and he needs help. He finds a little stuffed animal that looks like a monster. It comes to life, and Alex finds a friend who likes to read all the classic books like Treasure Island and Peter Pan. His new friend
Theediscerning
Designed as an impetus to get young tykes to tidy their room and read more, this is unlikely to do much along those lines. Designed also as a series opener, concerning our young hero and his room full of monsters, it might struggle to lead to many sales either. Obnoxious and stereotypical scruff-boy who can't remember a single thing with the word 'school' connected to it needs to spend a weekend catching up with homework, but finds a stuffed animal that is actually a book monster. Once they've b ...more
Paul Franco
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Kid who’s been slacking in class has to stay in his (messy) bedroom all weekend in order to catch up. While on punishment duty in the library he finds what appears to be a toy, only to have it turn into something else when he gets home to do his homework.
While his appearance certainly could be construed as monstrous—or cute, depending—Mr. Flat does not act like a monster.
“All these books that I found really boring are way more interesting that I thought.” And there’s your lesson.
This is done as
Rachel
*thank you to Netgalley and Chouette Publishing for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

4 stars.

I really enjoyed this. It's a cute, fun little book for children and I LOVED how the love for reading was also such a big part of the theme of the story. The references to some well known classic books made me remember that feeling of my own love for reading. The main character, a boy named Alex, was really likable and a pretty decent reflection on what little boys are like. It was at
Julie Parks
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
Thank you Netgalley for a copy in exchange for my honest review.

There's something about French books for children - they seem to show the little ones' world with a new zest. I've loved every single one I've opened in a bookstore. And Alex was a new addition to my collection.

I haven't read it to my son yet, as I'll get a Paperback version first, but as a mom I was pulled in and entertained, a wide smile across my face at all times.

There something slightly Spongebob-y about Alex himself at times t
Inese Okonova
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
Droši vien pirmais manis lasītais katalāņu literatūras paraugs. Jauka grāmatiņa par pavisam parastu puišeli Agusu, kurš sastop grāmatu mošķi Flatu un atklāj, ka lasīt grāmatas var būt diezgan aizraujoši. Grāmata ir pa pusei komikss, pa pusei - parasts stāsts un bagātīgi un asprātīgi ilustrēta. Mērķauditorijai ( 9 un 6) patika. Izlasījām divos laiskos brīvdienu rītos. Droši vien meklēsim turpinājumus.
Lisa Boyd
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-challenge
This is graphic fiction with a hearty dose of books! I am happy that the monster has a fun backstory in literature and the child in the story (Alex) is encouraged to read classic literature and adventure books by the monster. I am looking out for more of these!
Luna
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Està bé per algú no li agradi molt llegir. Per al meu gust, té masses dibuixos i massa poca lletra.
Alberto
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un libro bastante entretenido para leerle a los niños y tiene la gran virtud de intentar animar a los niños a conocer historias clásicas
Sandra Massry
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me encantó, lo leímos mi hijo de 8 años y yo. Es divertido, sorprendente y fácil para los que empiezan a leer libros con un poco más de texto. Es prosa combinada con historieta.
Vero
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
en ganchó a mi hijo con esta serie.
Anna
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Este libro fue muy bueno, y facil. Tiene mucho accion. Yo le gusto demaciando, que puede leer este libro mil veces. Todos los ninos puequenos deben de leer este libro.
Linda Owen
Jun 21, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
stupid. A student who might get interested in Treasure Island, Tom Sawyer, Wind in the Willows, and
Peter Pan will reach them through this insipid comic book? really unlikely.
Jorge
Mar 17, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leído en su edición en catalán publicada por Combel.
Divertida y agradable.
Jimenuchi2806
Jan 09, 2018
J.D. DeHart
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Humorous and delightfully illustrated, this book is a wonderful example of how much fun you can have with a graphic novel. Thanks also to the unsung heroes of authorship, the translators who made this French book accessible.
Raquel C
Sep 18, 2016
Lucie L
Apr 08, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

L'Agus i els monstres (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Salvemos el Nautilus