Start by marking “Holding Out For Forever (BlackPath MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Holding Out For Forever (BlackPath MC, #3)

Holding Out For Forever

(BlackPath MC #3)

You can never go back...
I thought I would never love again.
I put the BlackPath MC and our families first.
I have old enemies. mixed with new rivalries, that's putting everything at risk.
Then I met her. One stolen kiss is all it took.
I told her she would never be mine.
Nine months later, and we have a permanent bond.
Everything else doesn't matter.
I am President of the BlackPa
Published June 17th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Holding Out For Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holding Out For Forever

Start your review of Holding Out For Forever (BlackPath MC, #3)
Shirl
Apr 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, read-2020
Another good one... this is the third book in the series and only one more to go and if I understand correctly the next series has a few of the same people from this MC. Looking forward to reading them after the next book.
I can't wait to get to the next and last book... there has been so many twist and turns that I don't have any idea how this author is going to tie them all up.
First off if you're a man or even a parent of a male this is a good lesson to learn. Always have your own condoms esp
Kim  Brewing
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chief is president for a reason and no man's fool - something someone forgot. But like the saying goes keep your enemies close! At the same time he keeps putting his foot in his mouth when dealing with someone that matters.

There is a lot that happens in this story and a bit of a shocker near the end. I am really enjoying it but for me I struggle with names and there a a lot of characters and using both their real names and their road names got a little confusing. As mentioned previously I still
Mona Livsey
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a Heartwrenching Storyline. Chiefs life has never been easy and it doesn’t look like it is gonna get any easier anytime soon. “Holding Out Foe Forever” is the 3rd Book in the BlackPath MC Series. This is the 1st book I have read in this Authors MC Series. and I find it to be an intriguing storyline. All MC stories have their ups and downs, and this one is no different. What is different in my thoughts, are the amount of tradgedy Chief endures for not only himself, but his own family as well ...more
Lee-anna Dunk
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving this story

I can't get enough of vera quinn. This whole series has had me hooked from the very beginning. Totally a 5 star read from me all the way.
Coco.V
Mar 31, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 The complete BlackPath MC series is FREE on Amazon today (3/31/2018)!💝

Blurb:
You can never go back...
I thought I would never love again.
I put the BlackPath MC and our families first.
Then I met her. One stolen kiss is all it took.
I told her she would never be mine.
Nine months later, and we have a permanent bond.
Everything else doesn't matter.
I am President of the BlackPath MC.
This is my story and mine alone.
Nicole
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vera Quinn has done it again...... Totally blown my mind. Holding Out For Forever is the third book in the BlackPath MC series. I love MC books and some start to blend together but Vera continues to take you on a ride with twist and turns and characters that have so much depth that continue to live in your heart beacause you fall in love with them. Chief is the president of the BlackPath MC he is a complicate man with a love of what’s his. Two woman different but his heart only belongs to one. T ...more
Kim Richards
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG...........................Loved this book.
This book is packed with things going on, twists, turns and surprises are happening throughout the book, I was so surprised with some of the surprises as I never seen them coming.
I laughed, I got annoyed, I got frustrated to the point I wanted to through the kindle out the bedroom window. I would go through it all over again, one of the main characters really got me annoyed I wanted to smack him so hard. I might of even cried a time or to.
Vera Quin
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I’m reading these books way out of order but I find myself still able to keep up! I love the multiple points of view in Quinn’s books as well as all the MC interactions! I also love that these are big bad guys but with even bigger heart! They are all about family, their woman and their club!

Amazing MC books! There were a few formatting errors and grammar/writing mishaps that got me a little confused but overall this book is A 4.75 for me!

Amazing story! Now I just need to catch up on all these
Vikki Purcell
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cheif knows he is being played by Kim the daughter of the president to the FeralSteel MC. He continues to act clueless as he tries to learn what she and her older brother are up to. Em is a widow who moves to be closer to her sister who works for the club. A chamce meeting has Cheif opening his harden heart to Em. Kim's announcement has Cheif closing off once more to every woman including Em. Em is expecting Cheifs baby, runs to escape heartache. Love they share brings Em and Cheif brings them c ...more
Danena Freeman
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
It was a great read. It had great characters and a story line full of surprises and twist. Some characters you will love and there is plenty to hate. You get to see the story from Chief's pov and what a story it is. This is the 3rd book in the series and they just keep getting better and better. There's plenty of action, drama, and heartbreak along with surprises and twist to keep you reading well into the night. Rated very good ...more
Lesley Williams
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on this book. Things were being thrown at chief left,right and centre some good some not so good!
Knowing he was being played by Kim but trying to get as much information as possible from her was tough going. Then along comes Em she certainly threw a spanner in the works that he was not expecting!
This tells the story of love betrayal and fighting for a family you believe in.
I would recommend this book..
Lana
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book.
It has everything a good mc story needs.
I really felt the chemistry between the characters and surprised myself by actually loving Brody, and he's not easy to love...lol
The story will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions as you enter the high intensity life of the mc world.
I completely recommend this story along with all the books written by the talented author Vera Quinn.
Misti  Long
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And the amazement continues

Through most of this book I have to say Chief was a total ass. He's so good to his daughter but yet his total disrespect for women was ticking me off. But this book like the others was nothing but a page turner and nail bitter.....can't wait to read the next one.
Debbie
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow loving this series. It has a fast moving storyline with some great twists. The characters are engaging even the ones that you want to hate and they all draw you into the adventure. This is the third book in this series and the characters can be confusing if you haven’t read the others so I do recommend reading them in order.
Yvonne Evans
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful journey for Chief and Em.

I enjoyed reading Chief and Ems story. You discover why they both are so closed off. I was so glad they finally make to each others arms and can be honest about their feelings. I love this series and all the characters. They have such depth and their flaws can be a good thing at times. Can't wait for the next story.
Nicole Ortiz
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this one you get the President of the MC's story. You see some of the things from the second book that totally changes your perspective of the situation. I would say this one redeemed its self from the second one. So much action and drama going on. The ending of this one is quite mind blowing. Can't wait to read more. So addicting. ...more
Nicole Ortiz
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rhonda Platts
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I really like d this book,which is part of a series. They characters worked well together and some chemistry was definitely there. I am now going to read the next. Vera Quinn did a good job.
Brenda Longland OLeary
Another Great Book in the Series!

Absolutely loving this series. This book grabs you from the beginning and keeps you there till the end with so many twists and turns. You must read this book and the rest in the series.
Charlene
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap on a cannoli!

So many MC storylines have the usual unimportant characters killed and HEAs. The series this author has created does not follow the norm which makes all of these books of the various MCs very captivating reads. Great job!!!!
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Holding Out For Forever is the third book in the BlackPath MC series by Vera Quinn. The storyline once again was solid and well thought out. The characters were well developed with lots of emotion and chemistry. All in all a solid book and a great addition to this series!!
Tersia Eloff
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holding out for forever

I love this series! Full of just enough twists and turns that keeps me interested and makes me want to know more. I am glad I discovered the series later, the wait for the next book would have killed me!
Gucci 35
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yes Holding Out For Forever

Holding Out For Forever continues BlackPath MC story..This is Chief's story Quinn gives us a glimpse at her characters in a different light. We get more answers but she leaves us with more questions. Overall loving this series. Happy Reading!!
Kerry
Dec 26, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Please don't class my rating as any review at all. I only managed to get to 8% and couldn't continue with it. I think this may be a case of needing to read the books in order... I've obviously ruined this for myself by jumping in at book 3. Please see other reviews for a genuine rating. ...more
Heidi Mowry
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great MC read

❤❤❤❤😊😊😊❤😊❤❤😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 I love a good biker story that keeps you guessing and this book is it. The emotions and characters are amazing
Elizabeth Gardner
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. Definitely recommend this author and this book and series
Heather
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
Another great book in the series. Great characters that leave you wanting more, which you do..... Must read series.
Melissa Kulis PA
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book. Cant wait for the next one the characters draw you in. Great job Vera Quinn
Teresa Lara
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series♡Love Chief and Ems amazing sweet crazy story.Cant wait till the next book.

• Premo (Siberian MC, #1)
  • Ride or Die #1 (Devil's Highwaymen, #1)
  • Wick (Siberian MC, #2)
  • Nixon (Siberian MC, #3)
  • Repent (The Disciples Book 3)
  • UnHinge Me (Savage Beast MC #6)
  • Ghost (Steel Patriots MC #1)
  • Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter, #1)
  • To Honor (R&R, #1)
  • Atone (The Disciples Book 2)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Doc (Steel Patriots MC #2)
  • Twisted Steel
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • Virtue & Vanity
  • Lyrics on the Wind (Lost Kings MC, #17)
I have been an avid reader since I was taught to read. I was the oldest of six children and reading was a getaway for me. When my sister became sick she encouraged me to write my first book. That was in 2015 and I released my first book in March 2016. I love to read, write and share books. I am a wife, a mom, and a grandma so the only problem I have is finding the time to get it done. I have been ...more

BlackPath MC (4 books)
  • Never Forever (BlackPath MC, #1)
  • Catching Forever (BlackPath MC, #2)
  • Making My Forever (BlackPath MC, #4)

News & Interviews