Start by marking “Ramsay” as Want to Read:

Ramsay

Lydia De Havilland is shocked when Brogan Ramsay suddenly reappears in her life. Several years before, Brogan was the son of her family's gardener, and the boy she hurt and betrayed. But Brogan is no longer the quiet, sensitive boy she remembers. Now he's a man—gorgeous, powerful . . . and seeking vengeance.

Brogan Ramsay can't let go of the memory of Lydia tricking him cruell
Kindle Edition, Sign of Love, Aries
Published June 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Ramsay, please sign up.
Keeley Iv just found it :) it's there on Amazon, it's the link that doesn't work. Just type it in.

Start your review of Ramsay
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ ! Ramsay (stand-alone). A quest for vengeance is derailed by truths & forgiveness!

“I would never beg anyone for anythin’ again. Not ever again.”

Ramsay (stand-alone) opens up to an impossible puppy-love romance between a gardener’s son, Brogan Ramsay and a socialite Lydia De Havilland which ends in disaster.

Fast forward seven years… and a reversal of fortune.

Brogan, a now beyond handsome and successful businessman, has returned to seek vengeance on Lydia. It’s a battle of wills fueled by hurt and anger quickly sidelined by humiliatingdisaster.
forgiveness!
Karen Mc
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ramsay is a brilliantly written and breathtakingly beautiful second-chance love story that bleeds passion and angst as it breaks and builds the heart over and over again. Touching. Tender. Turbulent. Thought-provoking. Ramsay is not just a story but a full-blown immersion where the heart, breath, and soul collide as they become one.

I wanted to savor Ramsay but I could not help but devour this book with a desperate hunger like my last meal...my last breath. This story consumed me. Captivated me.
Christy
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo 8C72E85C-9E5A-4DBD-A46D-9421AE8528CB_zpsnaidyu0k.jpg

Betrayal. Lies. Revenge. Misunderstandings. Vengeance. Forgiveness. Love.

Ramsay by Mia Sheridan is different than any of the other books she’s written. Usually, her heroes are the most swoon-worthy from the start, but Brogan Ramsay was out to ruin Lydia De Havilland from the start. Don’t get me wrong- Brogan has his swoony moments and I c
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 STARS

”Peace. Payback. Revenge.”

[image error]

Mia Sheridan delivers a story of revenge that doesn’t go as expected for the handsome Irish hero Brogan Ramsay.

description

Brogan seeks revenge on a brother and sister whom he and his father were the gardeners for as a teen. Brogan was completely enraptured by the beautiful young Lydia De Havilland who tricked and gutted him leaving his family on the streets. Revenge has fueled this rags to riches turn of events that has Brogan Ramsey owning Lydia’s family business and holdi
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE YESTERDAY, TODAY, and TOMORROW STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

He looked so much like the boy I'd once known, the boy I'd wanted desperately to be mine, the boy I'd once... loved. Yes, I'd loved him. Some would say I hadn't known him well enough to love him, that I'd loved my own fantasy of him, that I'd simply been young and fickle, that perhaps I didn't even know what love was. But I didn't believe it--even now, all these years later and with the eyes of a woman. Something in him had called to me, something aboutAuthor}
He
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 Stars

I've been sitting on my rating for several days now and if I'm being perfectly honest, I still have no idea how to rate this fairly. On the one hand, I absolutely loved the writing style and the premise of the story. I loved the emotion, the feeling, the vividneclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Author: Mia Sheridan
Release date: June 19, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Let me start off by saying that I truly respect this author's talent, but when it comes down to it not every book is going to be the right one for you. Ramsay was one of those books. In parts, it was engaging and even had its sweet moments. However, my frustration over the characters' behavior and the type of drama that formed because of it was not particularlyNo
Sheridan
ReleaseLove
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
3 Stars

It pains me to say this but this was just an okay read for me.

I can’t really pinpoint why because there’s nothing really wrong with it.

The writing is okay, the story is okay, the characters are okay, and yet I felt completely disconnected. I couldn’t invest into the story nor could I relate to any of the characters. I constantly felt like something was missing. A true connection
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

"There is such a thin veil between love and hate."

➦This is a story of revenge, forgiveness and second chances. The romance between the two main characters starts during their teen years, when Brogan Ramsay, the gardener's son, becomes infatuated with Lydia, the privileged princess. Their unlikely friendship leads to betrayal and Brogan's family is forced to leave the estate to live in poverty.

Seven years later the tables have turned. Brogan has worked hard, became successful and he is on a mission to get revenge. He is plotting to take awa➦Seven
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 08, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
**** NEW MIA SHERIDAN BOOK ****

Brogan Ramsay can't let go of the memory of Lydia tricking him cruelly, leaving his heart shattered and his family penniless. And now he's back/>
Lydia
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jun 08, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked it but didn't love it...Don't get me wrong writing was beautiful but I didn't feel the connection between Lydia and Brogan... But still please don't mind my rating, go and give a shot this book! Who knows, maybe you love it. ;)

warhawke
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Revenge lovers
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone from Sign Of Love series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Brogan Ramsay's family lived in a small cottage on a luxurious estate compound. As the gardener’s son, he took a lot of his drunk father's responsibilities to make sure his family has food on the table. He had his eyes on the owner's daughter until he was betrayed by her games.

Lydia De Havilland grew up privileged, having everything she ever wanted. Except for the attention of the boy she's crushing on. One immature act caused a ripple effDual
Rating:series
POV:Romance
Type:
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
 photo 47159A88-1032-4C9C-B431-7795B972B593_zpsrbqszurn.jpg

There's a fine line between love and hate and the story of Brogan Ramsey and Lydia De Havilland highlights it in technicolor.

Brogan is a strapping young lad of strong Irish decent. His father was the gardener for the very wealthy De Havilland family. They were poor beyond measure- living in a small cottage on the sprawling estate. Couple that with a deceased mother and a younger sister with physical disabilities, he found himself working tirelessly up keeping the grounds in his father's drunk
Dee Montoya
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
2 Stars**

(ARC kindly provided by author )

I love Mia Sheridan, to me, she's one of the most talented author's out there right now, so it breaks my heart to rate one of her books so low, but Ramsey, simply wasn't for me.

Lydia De Havilland is the heiress of a very powerful empire. She lives in a privilege world were nothing is denied to her. She is a sweet girl, raised by a very loving father, she doesn't act mean or superior in front of other people, in fact her best friend is the gardener's son.

Lydia and Brogan love each other, thStars**
(ARC
P
Jun 08, 2016 marked it as anxiously-waiting
I'll sell my kidney to have this book.

Vilma Iris
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully written, heart-wrenching romance defined by both intense love and intense pain. A must-read, unputtdownable page-turner.

“There is such a thin veil between love and hate.”

Love, loss, betrayal, revenge, forgiveness—the main themes in Mia Sheridan’s latest romance in the Sign of Love series—are felt viscerally on every level. A story brimming with intense feeling, Ramsay shines, indelibly burrowing deep into my heart as one of my favorite Mia novels to date.

Brogan Ramsey’s story was shaped by grit and regret, rpage-turner.
Beverly
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ramsay isn’t your typical Mia Sheridan book, but from the second her husband shared this story with us in line at a signing I have been intrigued. He described it as a love with with revenge. The hero is wronged by a wealthy family and comes back to enact his vengeance. I love The Count of Monte Cristo, so I was pretty psyched!

Ramsay's father worked for the De Havilland family and he was in love with their daughter, Lydia. He knew he would never have a chance with a girl like Lydia and in a blink of an eye she prov
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
➳Victoria currently has me craving some more Mia Sheridan writing, so I'm re-reading this beauty once again...

➳Can I give this book ten stars please? Dear lord... It's a pool of salty tears in my room right now! Gosh! I adore this book way too much! I have longed to read such a captivating love story that has a beautiful, but at the same time terrifying story plot that wants you to throw the book across the room and let it tear into pieces for the "mistakes" the protagonists do. Not all happily ever a
Ramona
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was really missing Mia and her unique stories. Ramsay didn't disappoint and I really enjoy this vengeance to love story, it was something new for her and she should write this type some more. It suited her!

Ramsay was for my liking because I wanted to see the limits that someone goes for revenge, and oh boy, the hero went a great deal to make his plan real.
The hate love relationship between the main characters was packed with sexual tension and even if you wanted to believe he hated her, there was no wa
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★ 2.5 Stars ★★

Mia Sheridan is without a doubt a fantastic story-teller and a master at her craft. Unfortunately, her books are hit and miss with me and whilst I have loved the majority of them, Ramsay completely fell short.

Lydia De Havilland and Brogan Ramsey are childhood friends, who fall in love despite their differences in wealth and social standings. Lydia who is a tender age of sixteen makes a terrible misjudgement that leads to a terrible rift that lasts seven years.

What had the potential to become an angst-filled, Lo
FMABookReviews
❝ Forgiveness isn't an emotion. Forgiveness is a choice. And sometimes it's one you have to choose again and again.❞

Sheridan starts Ramsay off with a bang. That prologue was FANTASTIC! I was sucked in and invested from the start.

There's something special about Mia Sheridan's writing, characters and stories. They are uniquely her own. There is no formula. Her brilliantly creative mind lets her explore situations which plague everyday people. Whether it be social issues or personal trauma, her stories are always
Sabrina
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich
Ramsay tells the story of Brogan and Lydia. As teenagers he was her family's gardener and she, the princess. After a night together goes terribly wrong Brogan is fired from her family, and leaves her life. Years later he's back, and no the roles have changed. He's now rich and powerful, and she's struggling to keep her family's business alive. He want's his revenge, and he's willing to do anything to get it.

I will never get enough of Mia Sheridan's writing. She creates some of the best characters I'v
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ramsay (A Sign of Love Novel) by Mia Sheridan
4.5 stars!!!

“There is such a thin veil between love and hate.”

Mia Sheridan never fails to deliver a book that will make you fall in love with her characters and I have to say she certainly did that with these Irish men. The Gaelic dialect will have your panties melting and the Irish sense of humour that is prevalent throughout will have you crying tears of laughter. This was such a different read from Mia Sheridan and yet her trademark s/>
Natasha is a Book Junkie

“We’ll destroy each other. Again. You know we will.”
“Then let’s destroy each other properly this time.”

Oh, how I love the sweet sorrow of a second chance romance, my heart racing even before I turn than very first page, but when you add a devilish side of revenge to the mix, you will find me quite literally unable to recognise myself in the mirror from the sheer euphoria that takes over me while devouring such a story. Mia Sheridan has given us a page-turner filled with so many heart-clenchi
JewelsyGoolsy
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Exceptionally written as always by this author but I hate to admit; this one wasn't a series favourite for me.

I genuinely loved the first 3/4 of this book but dammit; that last 15% had me all irritatingly frustrated at both MC's internal thoughts, miscommunications and actions. I was seriously giving myself a near aneurism cos I was so angry!

And with less than 4% left of the story to get his act together, t
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
I’m a big admirer of Mia Sheridan’s work. Her stories tend to be unique, absorbing, and thought provoking. The beginning of Ramsay is strong, and I was quickly sucked into the story by all the backstabbing and scheming. I loved the pull between Lydia De Havilland and Brogan Ramsay, and the prospect of a relationship do-over appealed to me. I also enjoyed their role reversal and Lydia eating humble pie. Unfortunately, my interest began to wane as the focus moves from revenge to making restitution ...more
Bev
Although I've been at odds with Ms Sheridan for her last couple of books, I enjoyed this story of redemption and forgiveness more than I thought I would. However, Brogan and Lydia were idiots, jumping to conclusions instead of TALKING to each other, this began to wear on my nerves by the end because it kept on happening.

I also wasn't crazy about the Courtney plot - the over-angsty drama it caused was unnecessary and took away from the slow build of Brogan and Lydia's developing romance.
Mandy
I was a little nervous going into this book - revenge themed romances are my secret guilty pleasure but they can either be hit or miss for me. I either love them or hate them. In this case - I loved it! Ramsay is seeking revenge on Lydia, the girl who tricked him and ruined his life. He wants to get even but when he sets his plan into action, he doesn't expect his emotions to get involved. I adored Brogan Ramsay. From the first introduction of his character all the way to the end - I adored him. ...more
Ritu Raveendran
Before reading the book

Wow!!
This is like Mia Sheridan version of WUTHERING HEIGHTS

A Dream come true ❤❤❤
 photo 755307_zpsglblkvza.gif

After reading the book

Very disappointing because Mia Sheridan happens to be one of my favorite author.

Too Dramatic

Too cheesy

Too Cliched

Too much of everything I hate.

Ugh.
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ

*2.5 stars*

description

I happen to devour and worship all of Mia Sheridan’s book I’ve read so far but after reading ‘Ramsay’ I can’t tell you how disappointed I feel. This must be the most painful rating for me to date! And this rating is purely for her flawless writing and heartfelt words, because honestly, the story didn’t appeal to me

• Running Barefoot
  • 8 Mile & Rion
  • The Shortstop
  • Sex, Lies & Nikolai
  • You Loved Me At My Ugliest (You Loved Me, #3)
  • Along the Way Home
  • Scarlet Stone
  • The Bride of Willow Creek
  • Kane's Hell
  • Mists of the Serengeti
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Fisher's Light (Fisher's Light, #1)
  • Hearts of Blue (Hearts, #4)
  • Rooted (Pagano Family, #3)
  • Sweet Destruction
  • Fearless (Dartmoor, #1)
  • The Traveling Man (Traveling, #1)
  • Unforgiven (Walkers Ford, #1)
“May ya never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if ya must lie, lie in each other's arms. If ya must steal, steal kisses. If ya must cheat, cheat death. And if ya must drink, drink with us, your friends. To me friends!” 10 likes
“There is such a thin veil between love and hate.” 9 likes