Start by marking “JOKES : Best Jokes And Funny Short Stories (Jokes, Best Jokes, Funny Jokes, Funny Short Stories, Funny Books, Collection of Jokes, Jokes For Adults)” as Want to Read:

Laugh Out Loud with our collection of Best Jokes and Funny Short Stories

When we laugh, we get short term benefits such as laughter stimulates many organs, active and relieve our stress response and laughter soothes tension. Laughing also gives us long term effects as well, it improves our immune system, relieves pain, increase personal satisfaction and improves our mood.
Published June 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about JOKES , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about JOKES

Jeanne Clement
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty good

Funny stuff! Was surprised I hadn't heard a lot of these, cause I'm pretty old. Only complaint...just wasn't long enough!
Rod Page
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny

I enjoyed your jokes and short stories, I think that just about anyone could read them without being offended.
Like most people I enjoy a good joke
Jo
May 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: humor
Not really laugh out loud funny, but the jokes were new to me and clean enough to share in church or at the dinner table, plus I downloaded it for free.
Belinda in Alabama
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny

I enjoyed both jokes and tongue twisters. Some of the jokes are definitely not for kids.
Happy Reading. I don't like quotas.
Kathy Smith
Oct 16, 2017
Manohar
Jul 03, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
“ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse? WITNESS: No. ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure? WITNESS: No. ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing? WITNESS: No. ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy? WITNESS: No. ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor? WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar. ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless? WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.   *****” 0 likes
“A Sunday School teacher asked her class why Joseph and Mary took Jesus with them to Jerusalem A small child replied, 'They could not get a baby-sitter.'   *****” 0 likes