Start by marking “Blood Kiss (Savage Security, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blood Kiss (Savage Security, #1)

Blood Kiss

(Savage Security #1)

Alisha Woods knew she was in trouble. The situation was progressing. The harmless flirtation had long past intriguing and now bordered on terrifying. She had to take action, go on the offensive against her stalker. And as she opened the door of Young Guns, she promised herself that she’d be ready when he came for her. She would survive.
Mike Lewis lived each day knowing tha
Published June 6th 2016

Jamie❤Books
Mar 02, 2018 rated it liked it
***3 "Soft Core Stalker" Stars***

Oh me oh my, I really wanted to love this book in so many ways.

Pretty girl being stalked, goes to buy a gun, meets sexy badass gun salesman that has his own security company......SOUNDS BADASS RIGHT! Well, every part of this was just soft for me. So much goodness and darkness was waiting to spill from the pages but it just never did.

photo bloodkiss_zpsmrcfm7ox.jpg

I NEED more stalking....I LOVE ME SOME CRAZY....and we hardly even touched the crazy stalker boy.

I NEED more badassery sexy sec
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Fast paced and full of suspense, Blood Kiss was an exciting read. Tjebben draws us in with the mystery and as we get deeper into the story, the threat intensifies leaving me desperate for answers. In addition to that, the romance aspect kept me turning the pages too. I enjoyed the attraction and build of the relationship. For readers needing heat, you won’t get that with this one as there were no detailed bedroom scenes. I could still feel the connection and the progression of the relationship w
Jessica Bronder
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We start this book with Alisha Woods buying herself a gun to feel safe. Alisha has a stalker and has come to the conclusion that this will help keep her safe from him. While in the store Alisha meets Mike Lewis. Mike works in security and finds himself drawn to Alisha and offers to help her learn how to shoot. Then he learns her story and wants to help her. The two of them are attracted to each other and try to deny the feelings a first. But her stalker is not going to let her live without him.

T
Annamaria
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Amazing Stars! Alisha who is a school teacher feels like she is being watched. Alisha decides to buy a gun for protection and ends up meeting Mike. Mike works in the security business and recognizes that Alisha is in trouble. Mike agrees to work with Alisha to help her learn about shooting her gun. As they work together to try to solve the mystery of who her stalker is things between them begin to heat up. Will Alisha and Mike be able to figure out who the stalker is before it's too late? I ...more
Bailey Ember
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a surprisingly enjoyable read. I was in a mood for something mysterious and twisted, and got exactly that.

The intricate twists and turns together with Karen's amazing mind and ability to strategize keeps the reader guessing as the story slowly unravels and the villains and motives become clear.

I liked this book on so many levels and I do recommend it.
Gina Stamper
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great introduction to Karen Tjebben’s Romantic Suspense series.
I was particularly happy that everything started at a high level in this novel. Karen Tjebben doesn’t wait until later books to take the action up a notch.

The plot is full of exciting twists along the way and keeps you on your toes.

The world that Tjebben has created is vivid and fun to become absorbed in.
Samantha Turley
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, suspense
This one is a definite page turner. I was very impressed with Karen Tjebben’s way with words and how she has kept the reader completely confused yet invested. It is a mind trip in many ways and a suspense through and through.
Great Suspense and Mystery. Definitely kept me guessing.
C. Gonzales
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I really think that stalking is something that isn't taken seriously enough.

This novel has a very eerie quality to it, which made it even more mysterious.

I wanted a little bit more steady action throughout, but I think overall it was a well paced book.
RABT Book Tours and PR
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Virtual Book Tour: Blood Kiss by Karen Tjebben @KTjebbenAuthor @RABTBookTours #Psychological Romantic #Suspense

Black Butterfly
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: ADULTS
Shelves: mysteries

SWEET SEXY ROMANCE, WITH A VILLIAN THAT WAS SUPER-SICK-CRAZY AS HELL. THIS HAD SOME TASTEFULLY DONE SEX SCENES, BUT I REALLY ENJOYED READING. ;D
Melody A Roper
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Action packed. Good from 1st word to the
A

Good from beginning to end. Action packed! Couldn't put it down!😇
Pam Kinsey
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a new to me author but I really liked this story. It's a good solid romantic suspense. I really liked Alisha. She is is scared lady but a tough bird as my granny used to say. And Mike wow he is a solid upstanding guy with a few demons of his own. I loved how he was determined to protect her and was maybe a little overprotective but understandable given what happened to his sister.. But in the end he also helped her to help herself.
And her stalker is a creepy psychopath. Of course I figur
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2016
The start of the book we meet Alisha, who is heading to buy a gun. Starting this way you know something is seriously wrong for her to be purchasing a gun, and it immediately had me hooked,

Just what was so wrong that she needed that kind of protection? She is being stalked, and it has gotten her scared enough to buy a gun. In the gun store she meets Mike, works in the security business and it clear to him something is wrong, given the fact the it appears that Alisha has no knowledge of using a gu
Sara
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Blood Kiss is a dark, suspenseful romantic, thriller!

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Alisha has a stalker. At first, she thought it was a secret admirer, but when he starts to escalate, Alisha decides to take her safety into her own hands. This leads her to a gun store and Mike, the hot security specialist with a troubled past. They share an instant attraction to each other, which only grows the closer they get.

The book is written in third person, which adds to the creepiness,
Shannon
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Here are my Happily Ever After Novel Thoughts...

Creepy, weird, delusional, selfish, mentally unstable. Those are the words that I would use to describe a stalker. I couldn't imagine having to look over my shoulder every moment of everyday. It's a quite alarming the lengths a stalker will go to get their prey.

This story gives you a few different POVs but it's written as not to be confusing. Knowing what and how the stalker was thinking brings a whole new depth to the story. It let's you experien
Dana Provo
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love a good suspense novel! Blood Kiss starts out with the main character(Alisha) buying a gun. She’s done her homework and knows what she wants. I think starting with this scene helps the reader determine just how much trouble Alisha is in. I really like how the author changes points of views. It gives the reader a level of suspense. The romance between Mike and Alisha is a little cute, a little steamy. I couldn’t stop turning the page. Overall I would rate this book five stars!
Paula Harp
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alisha is a school teacher who is being stalked. Someone is leaving her presents and watching her. She goes to buy a gun for protection and meets Mike. Mike is in the security business and recognizes she is in trouble. I loved the story line and that the heroine takes control of her problem but she should have listened to Mike's experience. This is a good read and I recommend it. I received this book as an arc for a honest review.
Kathy
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!

The story line held my interest all the way through. I could vision the characters in my mind which made the book even better. It is a nice love story. I am going to enjoy the rest of the series. Wish the book was a little longer as I hated to see it end. Keep up the good writing...
Heather
Jun 08, 2017
jane lecras
Sep 18, 2016
Sheryl Mcnaught
rated it did not like it
May 01, 2018
Jan 21, 2017
RABT Book Tours: Blood Kiss by Karen Tjebben 1 2 Jun 08, 2018 07:42AM
RABT Book Tours: Blood Kiss by Karen Tjebben 1 1 May 28, 2018 08:51PM
RABT Book Tours: Blood Kiss by Karen Tjebben 1 1 May 27, 2018 11:37PM
Goodreads Reviewe...: Reviewers needed for romantic thriller series 1 4 Apr 12, 2017 11:36AM

• Last Scream (The Thomas Family #3)
  • The Obituary (Jefferson Morgan Mysteries Book 2)
  • A Reunion to Die For (Joshua Thornton Mystery, #2)
  • Bad Karma in the Big Easy
  • Super Chief (John Tall Wolf, #3)
  • But Not Forbidden (Clint Wolf Mystery #6)
  • Scene of the Crime (Chip Palmer Forensic Mystery, #2)
  • Between a Clutch and a Hard Place (Myrtle Crumb, #1)
  • Bah! Humbug (Jeff Resnick Mystery, #3.5)
  • Cocked And Loaded
  • Money Land (Sheriff James Pruett, #2)
  • River Mourn  (Judge Rosswell Carew Mystery, #2)
  • Blindsight
  • The Salt Maiden
  • Death Runs in the Family (The Alvarez Family Murder Mysteries, #3)
Karen Tjebben lives in central North Carolina with her wonderful husband and twin daughters. She loves traveling the world. Whether it’s to the heights of Yosemite, the white sands of the Caribbean, or even Down Under, she’s always ready to pack a bag in search of inspiration. She enjoys creating worlds filled with unique characters that will delight and raise goose bumps on her readers.

Savage Security (6 books)
  • Avenging Kiss (Savage Security, #2)
  • Coveted Kiss (Savage Security, #3)
  • Stolen Kiss (Savage Security Series, #4)
  • Grace's Kiss (Savage Security Series, #5)
  • Lizzy's Kiss (Savage Security, #6)