Start by marking “Love, Whatever That Means” as Want to Read:
Love, Whatever That Means

Love, Whatever That Means

Hi, I'm Tina. I work for a TV news channel. I have quirky, adorable friends and a Mr. Army Guy who seems like The One. What can go wrong?

Turns out, a lot! My boss is a pervert, the job is meh and no friend is single any more. Also, the special someone is too intense to be true. Help me, someone!

A punch in the nose, deep romance, lots of over-analyzing, a steamy kiss and p
Published May 30th 2016 by Pirates Inc

To ask other readers questions about Love, Whatever That Means, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love, Whatever That Means

Start your review of Love, Whatever That Means
Ruchi Patel
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-owned

First of all I am just love with the cover and format of the book. I couldn’t resist mentioning that. Such a cute little and funky book and its format.

Blurb-This is the story of Tina and her friends Kabir, Ruchi, Tanya and Dev.
Tina works at a TV news channel. And she is colleague with Ruchi. One day Tina unexpectedly got promoted at her job. After a while she realised that her boss Ranveer was trying to take advantage of her. Meanwhile she made a friend named Vikram. He is a nice and an army gu
Arvind Passey
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A synchronised eye roll with fiction
Review of 'LOVE, whatever that means' written by Aditi Mathur Kumar

If reading certain types of fiction makes you overthink, I guess it is time to read certain other types of fiction. I mean, a genre of fiction where everything is ‘all honey and whiskey and chocolate’ or ‘totally hot’… where girls are forever blushing or ‘checking him out’… because, after all ‘my normal can be your weird. We all have our own idea of that. There’s no rule-book’. Or, as Ruchi,
Shraesta
Apr 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Author Aditi has beautifully weaved her words to give readers a humor blended romance novel. Protagonist Tina just makes you go craze on her attitudes.
Hero Virat makes every girl to fall for him. Friends circle for both hero and heroine gives their shoulders to assist their love. A normal life with sweet love with ache and confusion of missing each other. Love story that punches you to fall for a Military man.
Sheetal Sahay
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
A cute love story of a young journalist falling in love with an army officer. The twist and turns and the journey from hi to I love you. The wait to see him, the emotional journey to never let him go, the protective nature, they all remind me of my time as a girl friend.
Janhvi
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-book
Sarika and I had the pleasure to meet Aditi for the second time at Pune Literature Fest 2016. Aditi is such a great person to talk to and I love the way she writes. I absolutely adored Soldier and Spice so I was super excited to read Love, Whatever That Means. Now I have to confess, I think Soldier and Spice still continues to remain my favourite book by her but Love, Whatever That Means was definitely a good read for me.

This is the story of Tina. Tina works for a TV News Channel, she has a grou
Bhargavi Dev k
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
The story is simple and quite enjoyable. Makes for a good weekend read.
The editing however, was disappointing. Apart from numerous grammar errors and the error of taking a wrong character's name, I also found 2 paragraphs in 2 different chapters/pages. Word to word.

That aside, it makes for a good chick-lit. The one that gives you a smile when you read it.
Mukund Sanghi
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It has been narrated in a very cute, honest manner. 'Tina' is just adorable and won't let you put the book down. ...more
Shaivya Yadav
Apr 04, 2017
Sagarika
Jan 22, 2019
Navya
Jun 27, 2020
Aditi Kumar
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Pratibha Pandey
Jul 09, 2016
Pavitra Rao
Sep 23, 2020
Olivia
rated it did not like it
Dec 18, 2016
May 03, 2017
S
Dec 26, 2017

• Yes Please
  • The Secret (The Secret, #1)
  • Soldier's Girl : Love Story of a Para Commando
  • Trying Not to Love You (Love, #1)
  • Wings of Fire: An Autobiography
  • The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2)
  • The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1)
  • Where the Forest Meets the Stars
  • The Blue Umbrella
  • The Seal of Surya (The Scrolls of Aryavarta #1)
  • 1000 Kilograms of Goa
  • How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
  • Anything for You, Ma'am: An IITian's Love Story
  • The Girl Behind the Glass
  • In the Whirlpools of the Koel River
  • The Great Indian Democracy
  • Mahabharatee - Five Women who Held Court Before the War
  • Twelve Years a Slave
Aditi Mathur Kumar is an author, a writer and an obsessive reader. Outside of reading and writing books, she is a Creative Strategist in the Advertising world. She is an Army Wife, a mom, and has been blogging since 2007! Her first book, "Soldier & Spice: An Army Wife's Life", is a hilarious story of a civilian girl married to an Indian Army Officer. The book deals with the grand and mysterious li ...more

News & Interviews