Start by marking “One Week to Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #3)” as Want to Read:
One Week to Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #3)

One Week to Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan #3)

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  548 Ratings  ·  169 Reviews
A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint . . .

He’s the man she loves to hate . . .

Olivia Kane’s wedding day has just imploded spectacularly. Shots lined up at the bar? Bring it. Hot stranger on the hook? Come on down. What this party does not need is six feet and change of home-grown Texas cockiness in the form of her brother’s best friend, the man who bro
Published July 11th 2016 by Entangled Brazen

To ask other readers questions about One Week to Score, please sign up.
Kate Meader ARCs will be on NetGalley, hopefully in the next 2 weeks!

*****3.75 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

It had been ingrained in him from year zero that Olivia Elizabeth Kane was so out of his league he’d need a seat on one of those private space rocket deals to reach her stratosphere.

photo b44cf2e23a176d88527bc309a6da2299_zpswbtwju0n.jpg

For those of you who enjoy the Brazen Entangled series and love the ”romance with the older brother’s best-friend” trope, this one should hit the spot. I never read the first two books in the series and figured I could read this as a standalone, but I felt like
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

Your mission, should you choose to accept it- and you will, Livvie- is to stay this week with me, " he murmured, his voice a weapon of thong-melting destruction. "We're gonna fuck every last brain cell out of each other.

Kate Meader is a magician. A wonderfully, addicting smut producing magician. Every book she writes, I end up loving. It's like the woman custom writes her books just for me. (Shh! Don't rain on my parade with reality. I like to pretend she does)

I thought I was going to
Jen
4.5 Keeping Score Stars

“Use me,” he whispered.
“As a punching bag? Gladly. As a servant? With pleasure. As a—”
“Fuck toy.”

Olivia Kane’s muddling through the worst day of her life, and publicly no less. Catching her fiancé getting up close and personal with her maid of honor minutes before her wedding was set to take place is certainly horrifying, but having Flynn Cross witness her humiliation is the frosting on the shit cupcake that is now her life. After all, it’s not often your brother’s best f
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

4 Cocktacular Stars

Prettier Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

This is one of those books that is low in the angst department and has a high fun factor. I finished it with a smile on my face. It's a frenemy to lovers/best friend's sister story with all kinds of attitude, sass and cockiness.

Olivia's wedding didn't happen. The American Texas Princess was supposed to marry a congressman but now-ex-friend and maid of honor couldn't resist the temptation to tap the groom-to-be on their wedding day. S
Claire Robinson
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 - "My eyes can barely process the full range of awesome." Stars!

Kate Meader has excelled herself with the final book in the Tall, Dark and Texan series, although to be honest I think this is probably the best complete Brazen series I have read in a long while.

Everything about Olivia and Flynn’s story just clicked for me, plenty of banter, a few giggles, lots of sexy-times, and some incredibly sweet and heart felt moments for this pair as they work towards their happily ever after.

"A knight in
Dali
I wanted to read this book in a single sitting it was so entertainingly fun and sexy and then it was downright sizzling and swoony!
"You set up residence in my heart...and have been squatting there ever since like a -- a -- squatter!"

The last person Olivia Kane wants to be witness to her disastrous wedding day is her brother’s best friend. The boy she had a crush on, the friend she supported while deployed and the man who hurt and ignored her when he came back seven years ago. But now he’s h
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4.25 Sexy Stars!

A precarious love story between Olivia and Flynn, her brothers best friend and business parter. Flynn used to live with Olivia's family when he was a teenager,
due to a bad situation at home, which is
Why they became so close to each other...but things change...feelings change, both are now older...

Olivia was about to be married, until all hell broke loose...and Flynn wants Olivia back...he'll do anything, including be her sex slave! Sigh...(lucky girl)

Wow...smokin hot sex scenes
XxTainaxX
Jul 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have a soft spot for brother's best friend stories that just won't quit. This story was a great addition to my collection. Olivia and Flynn shared a developing connection that Flynn severed abruptly after a tour in Afghanistan. Olivia moves on and is set to marry when her fiancé gets caught with Flynn's date right before the wedding. As she tries to recover from heartbreak, she decides to take more risks and have a fling. Flynn is alright with that decision as long as the fling is with him. He ...more
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 2dbfae434612463fd5f6c08e74755f_zpsfash7zub.gif

Kate Meader...you are TOP SHELF in my books!!! If you must know I love and adore Kate. She is one of those authors who deserves the spotlight as she continues to deliver a sizzling, erotic and emotional love story that will have you swooning for Flynn. I am not talking about Flynn Rider but I’m talking about the tall, dark, and Texan, Flynn Cross.

photo c0d97affbbb4520167457b306e2e39_zps4yn56w2d.gif“I’ll give you whatever you want whenever you want it. Any time of day, you need relief, just
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 “Clit-blocking” Stars!!!

Hello, Kate Meader! You’ve just earned yourself a new fan-girl!

“I’ll give you whatever you want whenever you want it. Any time of day, you need relief, just crook your finger and I’ll crook mine. Against you, inside you, deep as you need it. If I’m not around, text me and I’ll come, ready to make you come. For one week, I’ll fulfill every fantasy on demand and get you off so many times we’ll break records.”

What I love about this book is the timeline. The fact that is
Nicola
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kate Meader has consistently hit the spot with her Tall, Dark and Texan series and One Week to Score doesn't disappoint.

description

Flynn and Olivia featured fairly prominently in Brody and Emma's story and, with it clear that there was some history, along with Olivia's pending nuptials and Flynn's relationship ending, I couldn't wait to dive in and see how things would play out for this couple.

description

I love the older brother's best-friend trope and this couple do it serious justice. They have the perfect love-h
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love a “fallen for my brother’s best friend” story but this one has a twist it’s a friends to enemies to lovers for Liv and Flynn.

Liv is escaping her life after her wedding day goes to hell so she goes on her honeymoon to Mexico planning to have a holiday fling with a stranger lots of sex to forget.

Flynn Cross has no intentions of letting Livvie follow through on her plan and invites himself on her honeymoon with an offer she can’t refuse he will be her sex slave in Mexico.

These two have a ver
Jeanne
dnf 60%

Ugh, I just don't like these characters....such a bummer because I really enjoyed the first one in this series. Looks like I'm back to my normal picky self!
Amanda

One Week to Score is a short, sexy read that manage to push the right hotness button for me. I enjoyed their hate/lust relationship and their week-long fling at paradise.

Olivia Kane is the high society girl, always wanted to do right thing for her parents.
Flynn Cross is the white trash who can never measure up to the Kane's family, no matter how close his friendship is with the family.

They have been avoiding their attraction for years due Flynn's friendship with Olivia's brother and af
Irene
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

I loved One Week to Score!
This was such a fun and entertaining read.
Loved the storyline, it was well written with wonderful characters that are likable, relatable and will bring out all the feels.

The Tall, Dark, and Texan series has been a great read, each book can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend them all :)

Thank you Entangled Publishing, LLC ~ Brazen via NetGalley for the advance copy.

Jo
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
But Flynn wasn’t a good guy. Not then, not now.
He was envy.
He was greed.
He was a man who’d stopped at nothing to have this woman, even if meant hurting her deeply.

What Olivia Kane needs now after her wedding day so spectacularly crashed and burned, was to get drunk and have anonymous sex with a sexy stranger who could make her forget about finding her fiancé with his dick in her maid of honor. What she sure as hell does not need is her brother’s best friend, the man who broke her heart seve

❤Sana❤
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: oh-my-god, 2016
5 Cocktacular ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is my first book to author Kate Meader. I have some books of her on my TBR shelf but never got the chance to read any. A situation I'm going to rectify as soon as possible.

description

When One Week to Score was released and I saw all those amazing reviews, I decided to give it a try.

And you know what..

This book brought me an unexpected pleasure and so much joy while reading it.

I never get bored with "the-I-hate-you to I-love-you kind of stories" and Kate Meader here, came with a tr
Ivy Deluca
Jun 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
description
-Solid contemporary romance series: Kate Meader has managed to craft three sets of interesting leads in this Tall, Dark and Texan series, and Olivia and Flynn may just be my favorites yet.

-Love to hate to Love again: Livvie was on the verge of getting married, until she finds her fiance and her alleged BFF doing it at the church just before she’s about to walk down the aisle. What the ever loving hell, right? Well, Livvie hightails it to the bar and drowning her sorrows in some booze and in come
Kate Meader
Jun 07, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-this
One Week to Score, the final book in the Tall, Dark, and Texan series gave me a chance to check off a few items on my romance writer's bucket list. I'd never done a best friend's sister story before, partly because I'd always worried that this conflict, while a delicious way to kick start a plot, can wander into predictability. After a little sneaking around and oh no, big bro can never find out about all our illicit sexytimes, readers might start to say, so what? fess up and take your punishmen ...more
Wendy
Absolutely loved this one. It was funny sweet and sexy. The heroine was awesome, which is always a big plus for me !! 4,5 stars :D
Alyssa

Publisher: Entangled Brazen
Publication Date: July 11, 2016
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC from NetGalley

***Warning: this is an adult book, and for the eyes of mature readers***

Summary (from Goodreads):

He’s the man she loves to hate . . .

1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ooh, there’s not much better than a “best friend’s little sister” taboo romance!

Olivia Kane’s day has sucked. Drowning her sorrows in the hotel bar, Flynn Cross isn’t about to let Olivia get away from him again. He’s not about to let Olivia have a one-night stand with a perfect stranger. No way. No how. If she’s going to make a mistake like that, she’s going to make it with him.

And, holy moly, do the sparks fly from there! I loved how Olivia tried to put up a fight and not let her heart be cap
Jul 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

Originally appeared on I'm A Sweet and Sassy Book Whore: http://www.imasweetandsassybookwhore....

I liked this. I like stories where the characters aren't perfect, where they have flaws and make decisions that maybe aren't the best, but for the right reasons.

Flynn was flawed. Olivia wasn't perfect either. But they are perfect for one another. And, this isn't news to either of them, and you find out that both have been attracted to one another prett
Chris  Carroll
I love Kate Meader! I have read several of her books and when I saw this one, I knew I had to review it!

This book offers a favorite theme of mine, a delicious forbidden brothers best friend romance. Flynn is so yummy and he has been in love with Liv for years. She has had feelings for him too, but is mad because he broke off contact with her so many years ago. But when her wedding derails, Flynn finds the perfect opportunity to escape with her to satisfy his cravings and temper her own.

What can
Rhea_sways
Well 3.75 stars

I got to say as far as the books I have read, there are very few others that write angst as well as this author had written in the book. The story was enjoyable and relationship believable but somehow it just didn't reach 4 star standard. Enjoyable romance read nonetheless.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I finished this book and I wanted to go back and re-read it immediately. I wanted to go back in and be in the moment with these two people who have loved each other for so long, but life kept them apart find what they've both wanted. I wanted to bask in the glow of the love that shined off of them. I didn't want this book to end. Last year Kate Meader published one of my favorite books of 2015 and I can honestly say with One Week to Score she
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Kate Meader really should write a book on the art of the quip, I'm sure it would be a bestseller because she knows how to layer her characters' dialogues with lots of one liners and ONE WEEK TO SCORE serves up some of that fun alongside lots of scorching hot sexy moments and characters anyone would love to spend time with. Ms. Meader combines two of my favorite things to read about - friends-to-lovers and brother's best friend - into a really great read.

After catching her fiancé in a compromisin
Jessica Alcazar
gaaaaaaaaaaah ....... so fucking sexy and witty and sarcastic and FUN! THIS BOOK WAS EVERYTHING!

Olivia and Flynn have history :) (i love me some history trope lol) ALL kinds of history ~ from friendship to sexy to everything in between (you wanna know the in between, don't ya? ... read and find out cuz, FUN lol)

So Olivia is pretty much having the worst day in the history of worst days and Flynn is right there, front row viewing, to the catastrophe that is her life and he takes FULL advantage :)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2016
I simply adored this story! Kate Meader had me laughing before I even got to chapter one. I was highly entertained and there was no shortage of steaminess. Olivia and Flynn had chemistry galore! This was very well written and the pages just flew by. Loved it!

***Copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review***
Alyse
Jul 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
Almost DNF. I didn't like these characters AT ALL!!!
  • The Three-Week Arrangement (Chase Brothers, #3)
  • Game Changer (Bomb Squad #3)
  • A Measure of Love (A Pound of Flesh, #3)
  • From This Day Forward (The Wedding Belles, #0.5)
  • Her Secret Lover (What Happens In Vegas, #11)
  • Six Month Rule (Kingston Ale House #2)
  • Just What I Needed (Need You, #2)
  • Reason to Believe (White Lace, #2)
  • Burn Down the Night (Everything I Left Unsaid, #3)
  • Malibu Secrets (Malibu Sights, #2)
  • Totally, Sweetly Irrevocably (Sweet Love, #2)
  • Everywhere and Every Way (Billionaire Builders, #1)
  • Winning the Boss's Heart
  • Worked Up (Made in Jersey, #3)
  • Kissing Mr. Wrong
  • The Bouquet List
  • Billionaire Blackmail (Billionaire Blackmail, #1)
  • Playing by Her Rules (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #1)
Kate writes sexy contemporary romance with alpha heroes and strong heroines who can match their men quip for quip. Her latest series, the Chicago Rebels, is about a trio of estranged half-sisters who inherit their late father's hockey franchise.

Sign up for her newsletter to get updates on sales, giveaways, and new releases.

Order of the Chicago Rebels series about sexy hockey players:
0.5 IN SKA
More about Kate Meader

Tall, Dark, and Texan (3 books)
  • Even the Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #1)
  • Taking the Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #2)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Roses
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • His Darling Bride (Echoes of the Heart #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Evening Star (The Drifters & Dreamers #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Don't Say A Word
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Stop trying to rationalize this, man. There is no scenario here that ends with you between this woman’s thighs.” 2 likes
“A strong but gentle grip on her nape had pulled her back to make the acquaintance of a warm slab of granite. Callused fingers held her neck while a blunt hand fanned her hip, locking her into position against something hard and hot.

It could have been anyone, but after just one afternoon of Flynn-spun intimacy, her body knew its owner.”
2 likes