Start by marking “Interborough (Five Boroughs, #4)” as Want to Read:
Interborough (Five Boroughs, #4)

Interborough

(Five Boroughs #4)

The Raymond Rodriguez from a few years ago wouldn’t recognize the guy he is today. He’s left his slacker ways far behind him and is now juggling two jobs and school. But the balancing act doesn’t allow much time for the man he loves.

David is doing his best to be supportive, but problems at work and his own insecurity leave him frustrated—in more ways than the obvious—
Published October 24th 2016 by Riptide Publishing (first published October 22nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Interborough, please sign up.
Rita If I had to guess I would say because SB was yellow and SP was red. Both couples in Interborough get their HEAs so if you combine yellow and red you…moreIf I had to guess I would say because SB was yellow and SP was red. Both couples in Interborough get their HEAs so if you combine yellow and red you get orange.(less)

Start your review of Interborough (Five Boroughs, #4)
Judith
4 Stars.

Whenever I read a book by this Author I simply cannot put it down,I read this in just over 24 hours.
So it's just over a year into David and Raymond's relationship and while they obviously love each other things definitely aren't going smoothly.

Raymond is desperately trying to better himself.He's working two jobs and attending college in the evening.As a result he's too exhausted to give David the attention he craves.

David is becoming more and more insecure and paranoid.He can't help
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
I don't support this kind of "brand"
Didn't think I was gonna need a Shame-Shame-Shame shelf, but here goes.
Don't know what I'm talking about?

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
.Lili.
Rating removed.

Original review under spoiler. (view spoiler)
Nazanin
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2016
4.5 Stars

When I read Sunset Park (the second installment in this series), I was so disappointed in David but some of my friends told me if I read this one I could understand him better and guess what? Not only I did understand him and his reasons but also I liked him! He just wanted to speak with Reymond about their problems and about his fears, about what’s in his mind and his insecurities… and as you know everything is not solved by itself! But the main problem is Reymond didn’t want to speak
Megan Erickson
Oct 07, 2016 added it
Shelves: romance, m-m
If you read Sunset Park, you know that there were (imo) unresolved issues. Interborough is a necessary book. Sometimes in romance I want an escape, but I also want realness. And Santino's writing, his characters, his storylines are always REAL. That what this book is. It's a beloved couple who love each other but need to work through some issues if they want to stay together.

Sunset Park was an HFN. Interborough is an HEA with an epilogue that's alone worth the price of the book.

In case you can't
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

I survived.

That was tough. And a bit draining. Emotionally exhausting even. Yet I couldn't stop reading. What is it about Santino Hassell's books?

Let's face it, there was very little happy here.

The whole time I'm reading these are the thoughts running through my head....

"Are they going to fight the whole book?"

"David why are you being such a whiner?"

"Raymond you're an asshole!"

"More bickering? Really?"

"Okay, that was HOT! HOT helps."

“David…LAY. OFF. THE. DRINKING.”

No, no,
Dia
5 HUGE stars for this wonderful story

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Every word, every chapter, every painful scene was worth it in the end, for the most beautiful ending!

Review soon.
Jan
Jun 08, 2016 marked it as hell-to-the-no
Review removed.
Not for me.

Ariana
Review and rating removed.
Simone
Oct 23, 2016 marked it as nope
Shelves: romance-drama, series
Rating and review removed!
Diana
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 real life stars

Interborough picks up a year and half into Raymond and David’s relationship. Life is a struggle at the moment, with Raymond working 2 jobs plus school. David is worried about being reviewed at work and receiving tenure. To make matters worse, with Raymond gone all the time, David’s insecurities are starting to nag him. He is worried about his relationship with Raymond is turning into is previous relationship that ended in a disaster.
As much as I love being in love, I know that
Shile
Rating removed

**********************************************************
5 amazing Rayvid stars

I devoured this in one sitting 7 hours with very little bathroom break but it was worth it.

Reading this felt too real. Raymond and David awww Swooon.. these two are amazing together I felt like these were my friends and I was witnessing the rise and fall and rise again of their relationship. I was happy while reading and sad and then happy again…

As much as I love being in love, I know that the
Jaime
Jun 09, 2016 marked it as no-no-cuz-reasons
Review & Rating removed.
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Review and rating removed
G.
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
review removed; the rating stays.
Karen
May 24, 2017 marked it as read-mm-audible  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-books-read
Rating & review removed
Christelle
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is not a standalone : this is the continuation (and the missing epilogue) of Sunset Park, the story of Ray and David. And not a fluffy and comforting tale, far, far, far away from that.

That love is sometimes not enough to make a relationship work is a reality and Ray and David are the perfect example. It's undeniable they really are into each other and they are scorchingly HOT together. But the brutal schedule Ray is going through to prove that he’s not worthless and won’t give up each time
Adam
4.25 stars!

At the end of Sunset Park, Raymond and David’s relationship still needed a lot of work. It’s not uncommon for Santino Hassell’s books to end short of a strong HEA, but in this case I wondered whether David and Raymond would be able to make it in the long run.

So I was stoked when I found out that they’d be getting a second book that would give them their happy ending!

For most of ‘Interborough’, David and Raymond are hot messes. They constantly fight and argue. David is needy and
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
(Leaving my review on this one as I did receive an ARC for this and I want to hold up my end of the bargain. This is no way a denial of those hurt by the author and and I actually do want to give a shout out to all the brave souls who bared themselves and told their stories. May they find the healing they deserve.)

*ARC received in exchange for a review*

If you must, here it is, fwiw...
(view spoiler)
Ariadna
Oct 23, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: hell-no
Don't waste your time on this. [Review removed].
Alisa
Audio version

“Review deleted because the author may have have misrepresented themselves as ownvoices and accepted cash gifts from fans under potentially false pretenses.”

statement from the publisher

The narrator was very good though.

Lynne
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading an early draft of this book. Like the previous books, you are not going to want to put it down. Intriguing, thought-provoking, sexy times a million and just an all around great read.

What more could you ask for.
Wendy
This was an awesome buddy read, but since I am finished and some of the BR group isn't, I will wait with my review until they are all done ;)

I did really enjoy this one ;)
Alice
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I was offered an ARC of this book in exchange of an honest review.

So, I loved this book. I gobbled it up in a few hours because I was just so happy to have it in my hands and to be reading about my beloved characters again. Bless Santino for deciding to revisit those two.

This book felt like reading about friends, or family. Because that’s what they’ve all become at this point. I feel like I know them – they’re all so wholesome and well-rounded and complicated – and I often catch myself thinking
Rachel Reads Ravenously
This was exactly the angstfest I needed right now. Loved it!
Rafa Brewster
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Just Love: Romance blog
I received an advance review copy in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I have a love-hate relationship with this book. I ended up loving it, but no lie, roughly 90% of it was pure torture (of the sweetest variety). I had no idea the author had that big of a sadistic streak in him, but oh wait, this is the same person who co-wrote In the Company of Shadows (Oh yes, I invoked ICoS). It was the absolute worst seeing two beloved characters go through the
BR11
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars – star reduced for the grammatical errors in the Spanish phrases. Too little of them were used, so there is no justification for the lack of checking. As a native Spanish speaker, I’d have loved to check the grammar for free. It’d have taken me 5 minutes and make me extremely happy. I know a lot of other Spanish speakers fans of Santino’s work would have done the same. So no excuses for the eye-sores I had to see.

Spanish inquisition aside, this book has been awesomeness the likes only
Nile Princess
Aug 08, 2016 marked it as pass
Whyyyy????!!!! Of all the characters I want to revisit / explore further, the author chooses the couple that includes the character I dislike the most. More David??? Didn't he and Raymond (sweet, hunky, lovable Raymond) just have a book? Why are we back to them? What crime did I commit in a past life to deserve this injustice?? So many questions, so few answers. I thought for sure we were on to a new couple. Pleassee Raymond, you deserve so much better. But wait, *blinks tears away and perks up ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
The Backlot Gay B...: Interborough, by Santino Hassell 1 12 Feb 04, 2017 06:22AM
Turning Pages At ...: Interborough (Five Boroughs #4) by Santino Hassell (M/M Buddy Read) 42 38 Oct 29, 2016 01:33PM
Lectura conjunta by Santiñolas 90 21 Oct 27, 2016 02:31AM
BR with friends 221 27 Oct 25, 2016 05:47AM

• Hard Wired (Cyberlove, #3)
  • Fast Connection (Cyberlove, #2)
  • Mature Content (Cyberlove, #4)
  • Strong Signal (Cyberlove, #1)
  • The Visit (Cyberlove, #2.5)
  • Trust the Focus (In Focus #1)
  • Where We Left Off (Middle of Somewhere, #3)
  • Focus on Me (In Focus #2)
  • Overexposed (In Focus, #4)
  • Out of Nowhere (Middle of Somewhere #2)
  • Beta Test (#gaymers, #2)
  • Save of the Game (Scoring Chances, #2)
  • Misfits (Urban Soul, #1)
  • Fever Pitch (Love Lessons, #2)
  • Love Lessons (Love Lessons, #1)
  • On Point (Out of Uniform #3)
  • Permanent Ink (Art & Soul, #1)
  • In the Middle of Somewhere (Middle of Somewhere, #1)
Santino Hassell was raised by a conservative family but grew up to be a smart-mouthed, school cutting grunge kid, a transient twenty-something, and eventually transformed into a grumpy introvert and unlikely romance author with an affinity for baseball caps. His novels are heavily influenced by the gritty, urban landscape of New York City, and his desire to write relationships fueled by intensity ...more

Five Boroughs (8 books)
  • Sutphin Boulevard (Five Boroughs, #1)
  • Sunset Park (Five Boroughs, #2)
  • First and First (Five Boroughs, #3)
  • Concourse (Five Boroughs, #5)
  • Citywide (Five Boroughs, #6)
  • North Shore (Five Boroughs, #7)
  • Cross Island (Five Boroughs, #8)
“It could be the full moon closest to the autumnal equinox, and I still wouldn’t be able to harvest the fucks to give.” 3 likes
“So, how’d you two get together?” “New Year’s Eve.” Oli plopped on the couch again and poured a slim flute of champagne. “We fucked each other’s brains out, and next thing I knew it was true love.” “Are you being a smart-ass?” “Nope.” He handed me the glass and tapped his flute against mine. “Here’s to making David and Caleb happy, and ensuring they’re over each other.” “I’ll drink to that.” 1 likes