Start by marking “Nine Kinds of Naughty (Art of Passion, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nine Kinds of Naughty (Art of Passion, #3)

Nine Kinds of Naughty

(Art of Passion #3)

Lexie Bellamy can handle a boardroom. Relationships, however, are a minefield that always blow up. When a business trip takes her to Spain, Lexie knows she'll have no problem closing the deal. But spending uninterrupted one-on-one time with her crazy-hot coworker might be more than she can take.

At the office, Lexie gets to call the shots. But this trip is the perfect oppor
Published February 7th 2017 by Forever

Sabrina
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE! Read an excerpt and enter giveaway HERE.
*Amazon*iBooks*Kobo*

With a title like Nine Kinds of Naughty how could I not want to read this book? This was my first book from Jeanette Grey and I was definitely impressed with her writing style. The story of Lexie and Dane flows from page to page in an easy manner and you’ll be sucked right into it without even realizing the captivating effect it has on you.

I found Lexie and Dane to be amazing characters and I loved their sexy and forbidden att
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 7d7e1402c1b3116c7f15edf09a82d7_zpszq7elo14.gif

A sexy, titillating, and wickedly naughty read that will for sure have you craving for more of Jeanette Grey’s sinful and seductive prose. In her latest release, Nine Kinds of Naughty, the third installment in the Arts of Passion Series, Grey turned up the heat and sex factor several notches as she dangerously weaved romance, passion, and a little angst into the mix. With her vivid description, Grey not only awakens our desires but she a
Maria Rose
This review can be found at All About Romance: http://allaboutromance.com/book-revie...

With a title like Nine Kinds of Naughty, author Jeanette Grey is definitely setting up some high expectations for steamy scenes in this third novel in the Art of Passion series. If you’ve read Seven Nights to Surrender and its companion/sequel Eight Ways to Ecstasy, you’ll know that she’s up to the task. This standalone novel ups the ante by delving into a forbidden workplace/BDSM romance that has an interesti
Katherine Locke
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welp I'm dead and what a perfect death it was
Susan (susayq ~)
Well, Jeanette Grey has done it again. She's written characters and a story that sucked me in and made me fall in love with them.

I knew Lexie Bellamy would be a great character. She's strong and smart and has it going on. But Lexie has so much going on, trying to control everything and prove her worth, that she doesn't know how to let go. And in steps her assistant, Dane. Dane works so well with Lexie, but the corporate world is not his dream. On the weekends, he lets loose to regain a piece of
Packy Pie
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick review- Great book, with a nice, intriguing storyline, two strong, resolute characters, and solid writing on the author's part. Even though I struggled a bit with the PoVs jumping around so much, it didn't take away from the overall flow of the story. I enjoyed it a lot.
Natalie
I think this would have been better if it had gotten another book! Normally I won't say that, but unlike Rylan/Kate's story in the first two books of the series (I love those two books), I think the psychological/emotional bond was not as well developed in the span of one book as those two. And even those two had to break up at the end of the first book and work out their issues through the second. And I think Lexie and Dane deserved that too. So it felt a bit rushed. THAT SAID, I did really lov ...more
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

Nine Kinds of Naughty was a nice twist on the workplace romance trope, in which the woman is the boss and the man her assistant. Think The Proposal, but hotter. And with BDSM. ;) At work, Lexie was in control. Outside of work? She gave that control up to Dane... and they both loved it. So did I.

Jeanette's writing is addictive. She has a style all her own and I inhale her words like they're the air I need to breathe. I really liked both Lexie and
Gaele
AudioBook Review:
Stars: Overall 4 Narration 5 Story 4

The first I’ve listened to from this Author/Narrator pairing, Lexie is a determined, bold woman: able to deal with the most difficult situations that the boardroom can produce. Interpersonally, however, she is a bit of a train wreck: her dominant personality in the boardroom doesn’t translate to relationships, and the end is always a catastrophe. She’s understandably reluctant to take yet another chance on a relationship, so her life feels u
Aila
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sexy-times, adult

- Very ambivalent about this one because it had a much larger focus on sex and BDSM aspects.
- Because of that, I felt the romantic progression was lacking.
- BUT it had very good character growth and dialogue (especially on the consent front) that I appreciated.
- I wasn't a big fan of Dane. Nice guy I guess? But while Lexie had a great learning curve and felt real, I was meh about him.
Amy
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Art of Passion Series is a new one for me. It’s been quite a while since I’ve read a romance novel with BDSM themes, but I have say, once I read this book, I was reminded why I enjoy reading those types of books. They are stories built on trust, romance and love. And yes, these types of books are filled with lots of sex, but you know what, it’s nice to get swept up in a story that’s out of your norm.

Now, I know I’m jumping here at the third book, but the good news is, this book/series can be
Kassiah
One of my favorites reads ever. Review to come.
nick
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, arc, contemporary

This was hella dirty, but what a wild ride!

RTC
Valentine
May 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Casey
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

Nine Kinds of Naughty is the third book in the Art of Passion series by Jeanette Grey, but it is easily read as a standalone story. I haven't read the previous books in the series, but I didn't have any problems understanding this one. There was a lot I enjoyed about this book, and I think that if you are looking for something sexy and steamy that also has some substance this is one definitely worth checking out.

Lexie Bellamy is used to ruli
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Read full review HERE

description

I’ve read the previous two books of this series, about Kate and Rylan, Seven Nights to Surrender & Eight Ways to Ecstasy, so when I saw this one was available on netgalley, I requested it, because I had really enjoyed the other ones. Also, because in book 2 there’s a chapter about Lexie, and her relationship with her assistant Dane intrigued me.

WITH THAT SAID, I HAD NO CLUE THAT THIS BOOK WAS ABOUT BDSM.

Once again, I found Jeanette Grey’s writing amazing. The book is tol
Holly
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, series
Woah. I mean, I knew I liked Jeanette Grey's writing from the previous two books in this story, and (even though I had my doubts about Lexie's story topping Ryland's) I was so not disappointed.

In fact, I think this was one of the absolute best romance books I've read in a while.

Right from the beginning, I got hit in the feels. Lexie is breaking her back to make sure the family company stays afloat. She comes to work early and leaves late, giving the company everything she has. But she gets no re
Kim
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jeanette Grey is a somewhat new author to me. I just recently read Let It Snow and am glad to read yet another great story!!

Lexie Bellamy is the definition of a strong, independent boss lady. She’s extremely smart and has so much going on trying to have control and prove her worth, Lexie hasn’t just let go in some time. She is bound and determined to show her brother that she is perfectly capable of running their company.

Dane Huntley is an extreme thrill seeker trying to mask the pain of losing
Shelee at Book Reader Chronicles
**4.5 Stars**

Jeanette Grey's skilled writing and prose make NINE KINDS OF NAUGHTY what it is. And what it is, is an erotic story woven around two vivid characters who are magnetized to one another. Erotic because the emotions crawled out of the pages and gave substance to each scene--and it was about so much more than falling between the sheets.

The dynamic of a female boss and her male assistant at work, and the sub to her Dom outside of the office made this story fiery hot and irresistible. Dan
Linda Rea
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lexie is one tough CEO she is about work all the time sometimes barely eating or sleeping she has to make the firm succeed. Her family is a fractured as it could be with her father going to jail and her brother Evan at school to be an artist and she had to beg her brother Rylan to come back to be in charge. Lexie is a force and her assistant Dane is right on the money when she needs him and really good to look at but Lexie can't be with him after what happened with Jordan.
Dane is suffering thre
Maria
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I won a copy of this book via a FirstReads giveaway.

Lexie Bellamy is definitely a woman in charge. She's helping run her family's business and can command a boardroom like no one else. She's also not used to needing anyone for anything. That is...until the dynamic changes with her assistant, Dane.

Dane is extremely competent in his job and seems to know exactly what Lexie needs. Being her assistant isn't his dream job, but due to past situations, it's where he currently finds himself. He's drawn
Tammy McGowan
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hello Hot!
Shew!
Steam upon steam!
I was desperately on edge wanting to know what was going to happen and see more of this colossal couple collide.
There are personal struggles, checked pasts and a good dose a drama and angst.
Both fight for control over every aspect of their lives. Seeking different aspects to have their own grasp.
Can one give up control in a specific way to the other and have a lead taken to be at the other's will?
You will not be disappointed in finding this out.
This is a well tho
Pennie Morgan
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an absolutely fun, sexy, hot, wicked, and naughty read that brought not only love, lust, romance but also trust into this lovely read. Lexie and Dane work together and in the boardroom Lexie is the boss. Lexie is a strong and independent woman and can and does keep control of all things in business. However, after hours her assistant Dane has recognized she may need to let go and submit to her desires and good thing he is just the one to be there for her.

I came into this series on this
Marie
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: friends
Lexi is a control freak and has control over a multi-million dollar business. She has an assistant Dane who shows her that she needs to submit and loose some of that control outside of work. Can she let go of that control?

I really liked this book it was well thought out and was smoking HOT!!!! Of course when you skirt around your attraction to each other and Dane gets an idea in his head that he will have Lexi submit or see how far he can push her BOOM you have STEAMY, DIRTY, SIZZLING, sex scene
Colleen
I read a preview of this book which was included in Let It Snow and I was pulled into wanting the whole book immediately. Fortunately, the BDSM parts were not in the preview because that might have cooled any further interest for me in reading.
I really liked the main characters, Lexie and Dane and the story was well written. As for fantasy romance, one of the few reads that I can say was a believable possibility. (Sigh)
Well worth the read!
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this series after I read Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. They were perfect and just want it was looking for. If you need another trilogy to move onto I would suggest reading Rush and the other two following. They are so good!
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yes, yes, yes, another new author for me to read! Although Jeanette Grey may not be a newer author in general, she is a new author to me. I just finished Nine Kinds of Naughty and I absolutely devoured it! Wow, just wow!!!

Recently I have been super lucky to have some amazing 5 star reads on my kindle. But for some reason this past week, I have not been able to find something to capture my attention. This all changed with one Dom named Dane Huntley.

Alexis Bellamy works along with her brother Ryl
Billysgirl
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ashton
Jan 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: unknown
This book disappointed me. I like strong intimidating hero in my stories and I just felt like he wasn't a strong intimidating hero in this story. I liked the story line and finally we have a female boss and the man underling, it still upset me how they just quickly moved.
Jessica Roberts
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Good but I felt like chunks of it could've been cut. Especially some of the sex scenes. There were a lot and by the halfway point, I was skimming. But I liked both Dane and Lexie and was happy they got their happy ending.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wild Licks (Secrets of a Rock Star, #2)
  • Craving Flight
  • By the Hour (Pleasure Principle, #2)
  • Hold Me Down (Carolina Girls, #1)
  • Zero Hour (Wired & Dangerous, #1)
  • The Seduction Hypothesis  (Science of Temptation #2)
  • The Queen of Dauphine Street (NOLA Nights, #2)
  • Brutal Game (Flynn and Laurel, #2)
  • Bet On Me (Bedroom Games, #3)
  • Out of Control
  • Winner Takes All (Champion Valley, #1)
  • Blue Moon House (Blue Moon House, #1)
  • Tactical Submission (Windsor Club, #1)
  • Callie, Unwrapped (Play It Again, #1)
  • A Shot in the Dark (Long Shots, #2)
  • Playing It Cool (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #2)
  • Dare to Surrender
  • The Duality Principle (The Portland Rebels, #1)

Art of Passion (3 books)
  • Seven Nights to Surrender (Art of Passion, #1)
  • Eight Ways to Ecstasy (Art of Passion, #2)