Start by marking “So Screwed (Bad Behavior #2)” as Want to Read:
So Screwed (Bad Behavior #2)

So Screwed (Bad Behavior #2)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  68 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
He's charming, wicked, and handsome . . . and she needs to stay away

For Evelyn Owen, work comes first. Being a wedding planner to the city's elite fills her nights and weekends, and she doesn't have time for distractions. Especially in the form of a sexy bartender with killer dimples . . .

Abel Matthews knows how to serve the ladies. But lately, the only woman he wants is
Published March 7th 2017 by Forever Yours (first published February 7th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about So Screwed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about So Screwed

Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Melissa Marino Fans, Romance
3.5 Equally Matched Stars
* * * 1/2
This is so hot my fingers are burning while I type.

Take Abel and Evelyn- Both able to make the opposite sex drop trou by just a look.
Both are ready, willing and more than able...
See How I Did That...
To be each others match in the Bed, with the banter and also with the heart.

This is the second entry of this series and be still my heart...
I may die of flames with the next, So Wicked.

So Twisted by Melissa MarinoSo Twisted

A gifted copy was provided b
Amy Reichert
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had the privilege of reading an early copy of this. Damn, Melissa Marino knows how to write the hot and steamy that hits the perfect emotional notes, too! I just love Abel and Evelyn together--they know how to push each other. In addition to the drama and romance, I loved the peek into the secret speakeasy and wedding planning worlds. I want to find a bar just like WET! Definitely read her first book, SO TWISTED, while you wait to read this one.
Francoise
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2017-reads
4.5 Stars

A priori, Abel Matthews is the worst kind of womanizer, immature and irresponsible, but Melissa Marino managed to make me love this character from start to finish! His dream of becoming an English teacher and a writer has not yet come true, but he doesn’t give up and is biding his time. In the meantime, he is a bartender at one of his brother Aaron’s bars and a gambler in his spare time. Abel is totally flawed, perfectly playing his role of prodigal son, and yet he is so endearing!

Evely
Isha Coleman
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC Review: So Screwed (Bad Behavior) by Melissa Marino

Never judge a book by it's cover. The real surprises lie inside. Melissa Marino gives readers a high octane ride into romance with Evelyn and Abel. She has her eye on the prize. He's a man of many talents. Could one of those talents include stealing her heart? So Screwed is a darkly sensual, totally unforgettable surprise that delivers a one, two punch to the heart and a fire burst to the hormones.
Hannah
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC REVIEW

So Screwed takes place some months after the first book. As soon as I read about Evelyn and Abel in the first book I knew they were destined to be together. This is probably my favorite out of the three. Abel and Evelyn are both playing the field neither of them ready to settle down yet and no matter how many time Callie has told them both not to do it Evelyn finally gives in to Abel's charms and agrees on a date. It was easier for me to get into this one with the alternating person
Kimberly Cermak
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star review!

I happened to stumble across this book while browsing on Net Galley awhile back. I loved the cover, loved the blurb and loved that this was a new to me author. I took a chance and it paid off. This book was outstanding! Now, I did not read the first book, SO TWISTED, but I could follow along ok. However, I would suggest reading it before reading SO SCREWED.

Abel, an aspiring teacher working as a bartender at WET, a secret speakeasy, and Evelyn, a wedding event planner should NOT b
books are love
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received in exchange for a honest review.

Love Abel. We see he is human and vulnerable. He comes off as a flake at times but there is a man with feelings, emotion and substance behind the sexy as sin beard. I hated how he saw himself and who he thought his family saw him. I loved that he went for what he loved as a career and that he was honest about things. Well honest to a point. when he gets in over his head he is so ashamed and scared for his family that he takes the easy way out and this onl
WiLoveBooks
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2017
I stayed up too late to finish this one. I couldn't stop reading until everything was okay. I loved Abel. There's more to him than he normally lets people see. Evelyn was fantastic as well. She's very focused and strong and won't let Abel get away with anything. They just fit so well, though they both had their insecurities. And keeping secrets never ends well. I just loved these two together. I read So Twisted and thought they were great characters. While each book stands alone, I highly recomm ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
So Screwed is the second book in this series and while technically they are standalones because each book is about different people, I really believe you should read them in order to be able to fully enjoy them. This book is about Abel, who is Aaron's brother. For those of you that have not read book 1, Aaron is the hero from So Twisted. I instantly fell in love with Abel in So Twisted and was beside myself to learn that this book was about him. And then the heroine of this book, Evelyn, is Call ...more
Richelle Robinson
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
This story is about Evelyn and Abel. We met them in So Twisted. I was excited to read about their story because they seemed like they would be smarter than the first couple, Callie and Aaron. Sadly, they were a hot mess as well. More so Abel than Evelyn. Evelyn and Abel had agreed to keep things casual due to career goals but next thing you know they are falling in love with each. They've never felt this way before about anyone. Really?? I know the sex was good but come on. I didn't buy chemistr ...more
Char (1RadReader59)
This was an interesting story of two very insecure people who are able to walk through life showing themselves as no worries as their motto. When really it wasn’t.
For Evelyn Owens, she is your well put together designer clothed head to toe wedding planner’s assistant. Who at twenty-four, very soon twenty-five, is working her way to becoming a full wedding planner and one day hopefully and owner. Yet, when it comes to her heart she is fearful beyond words.
She was burned by her last boyfriend,
C bond
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
netgalley

I loved this book. a re read.
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Wow!! I loved this book, it was so good. I really don't have the words to say how much I loved this book. Abel was just amazing, he may have acted like a perosn who just didn't care, but deep down he was so insecure. Evelyn was just amazing, she was strong, independent and could hang with the best of them. These two together were just perfect, they balanced each other out. I want to unread it, so I can read it all over again. I highly recommend this one and I look forward to more of this author' ...more
Heather andrews
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Abel was quite the cocky man, "he smiled, deep dimpled, and smoothed his hand over his beard. “You have no idea just how big of the guns I’m bringing.” Abel doesn't hold back, “you just had my ***k in your mouth. We effed four times last night, and you think this is a big step?” I really enjoyed this book, I loved Abel. Evelyn was perfect for Abel, the girl didn't let him get away with anything.
BookSmacked
Mar 06, 2017 rated it liked it
This book is the second book in this series, I've been looking forward to Abel's book since reading the first one. For some reason however I struggled getting right into this book and will admit it took me awhile to get through it. The storyline between Abel and Evelyn not grabbing me and hooking me right away and for some reason I just wasn't able to connect with them.

Both Abel and Evelyn like minded and were compatible. I will say that the sex scenes are definitely hot and steamy and quite fr
Seraphim  Book Reviews
“Sometimes life goes smooth, then sometimes you find yourself so screwed, 5 stars”

If you've read So Twisted then you know the two main characters in So Screwed. I loved Abel and I loved Evelyn going into So Screwed so I was thrilled to finally get their story.
So Screwed has the perfect balance between light and serious. With that said, I will warn you this story does involve a gambling issue, so if you can’t handle that then this is not the story for you.

Abel is funny, light heart, and a lover
Eva
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
when career girl, evelyn owens tangles up with party boy, abel matthews sparks fly. so screwed is the second book in the bad behavior series, and is it bad to admit that i liked callie's best friend and aaron's brother more than i ever liked them? it took me a while to get through so twisted, this was not the case with so screwed.

when abel finally gets evelyn to start going out with him, it's as if the world changes. he knows with a certainty that there is no one else he wants to be with. but th
Franci Neill
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You know that saying, there's more than meets the eye? Well this is exactly what we get with Abel and Evelyn's story by the fabulous Melissa Marino! This is one of those books that the strong, independent woman, Evelyn leads a very busy life as a wedding planner to the elite of elite and she doesn't have time for love, especially from Abel who's a true player...or is he? She's been warned to stay away from him, but sometimes listening to your heart instead of your head is the right thing to do.

J
FMR Book Grind
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
FLAVIA'S REVIEW
4 STARS

I have to say that I loved these two characters in the previous book and was so happy when I saw their story was next

In the previous book you got to know Abel as a total manwhore, but he's friendship with Callie was what I loved about him
Evelyn was Callie's roommate and she was also kind of a queen in one night stands. So the two of them were kind of perfect for each other. She was a strong and focused person and didn't let Abel or any man walk all over her.

Even though Abel
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

Evelyn is best friends with Abel's brother's girlfriend. So having anything more than a casual friendship would be messy and disastrous right? Especially if the male is a known manwhore and the female is a career driven woman who doesn't do relationships. But what happens when chemistry and feelings get involved?

So Screwed by Melissa Marino is part of the Bad Behavior series. It can be read as a standalone read but you will enjoy it more by reading the first So Twisted.

This was an enjoyable emot
Veronica Morales
May 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Second book in the series and I don't like this ending any more than I liked the first. Sorry
margaret buckley
Very good book really enjoyed it

Very good book really enjoyed it lovely story to it couldn't let it out of my hand once I started reading it
Lucia
4.5☆ - A witty & steamy read that even has a little bit of dark angst to make this a thrilling contemporary romance

So Screwed is a witty and steamy read that even has a little bit of dark angst to make this a thrilling contemporary romance between two people known for not being interested in anything more than a one night stand. After reading So Twisted I was eager to read the second book in this series and So Screwed is a great addition to this series; while this is part of a series, it can
Crystal
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-2017, 2017
These two were told to stay away from each other, but that only made them want each other more. She's the woman who's afraid to love, but she's the only one who sees him for who he really is. Or does she? I wanted to punch this man, and so did most of the characters at one point, but I loved him, too! Such a great book!
Julianne
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
So Screwed is the second installment of the Bad Behavior series by Melissa Marino. Each book can be read as a standalone, but the previous characters to appear.

Abel Matthews is a bartender and he knows exactly what the ladies want, but the one person that has perked this man’s attention is Evelyn. She’s the one he can’t seem to get a reading off on. He used all his charm and wit, but this woman won’t budge.

Evelyn Owen is a workaholic and has never fully let her hair hang low. Especially aroun
Nikki Costello
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

This is the second book I have read by Melissa Marino and once again I really enjoyed it. Its sexy and steamy but will aslo play on your emotions. We had previously met Abel and Evelyn in So Twisted and I was excited when I saw they would get their own story.

Abel Matthews is a ladies man he's definitely the love um and leave um type but from the moment he met Evelyn there's just something about her
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
So screwed is funny, hot, exciting, and so full of passion and love. I loved every second of this book. This series is quickly becoming one of my favorites. So Screwed is fast paced, but not short. Once you pick it up you won't want to put it down.

From the very beginning there was just something about Abel that made me want to keep him for myself. They way him and Evelyn connect was amazing. I could feel the sparks. I found myself trying to look around the corner to see what was coming. Half the
Cinthia
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

I read the 2 books (So Twisted and So Screwed) almost together and what I can say? Melissa Marino did a good work in both but the 2nd is great.

Abel is a good brother, a good son, a good uncle, a good friend but when he is around women he can't resist... he follows his libido.
Evelyn is the Callie's best friend and Evelyn is like Abel... she follows her libido. But when Abel and Evelyn met they don't follow their libido because Callie and Aaron advise them t
Mirela Motta
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-english, 2017
***ARC kindely provided by the author in Exchange for an honest review***

This book was so good. Review to come.
« previous 1 3 next »
Melissa Marino is a full-time writer and part-time Storm Trooper collector. When she's not writing, you can find her watching Friends reruns, mastering her cupcake frosting swirl and hunting for the perfect red lipstick. Melissa lives in Chicago with her son and very opinionated dachshund.
More about Melissa Marino...

Bad Behavior (3 books)
  • So Twisted (Bad Behavior #1)
  • So Wicked (Bad Behavior #3)