Start by marking “Starlight Bridge (Harmony Harbor #2)” as Want to Read:
Starlight Bridge (Harmony Harbor #2)

Starlight Bridge

(Harmony Harbor #2)

A second chance for romance...

Hidden in Graystone Manor is a book containing all the dark secrets of Harmony Harbor, and Ava DiRossi is determined to find it. No one-especially not her ex-husband, Griffin Gallagher-can ever discover what really tore her life apart all those years ago. With Griffin back in town, it's more important than ever that she find the book before so
Published February 28th 2017 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Starlight Bridge, please sign up.
Rico Mostly Ava and Griffin. Some Lexi, Sophie and Liam thrown in for good measure. and of course Colleen and Simon !

Almost finished with it. There's some…more

Almost finished with it. There's some good humor in it and the development of Ava's character is well done. (less)

Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Debbie Mason Fans, Romance
4 Meant To Be Loves Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free It's Live!!!
I have a soft spot for this series. Debbie Mason has put together a continuing tale of family, secrets and some ghostly intervention to take you away from your day to day life. Here in Harmony Harbor you can see how a fight to keep a stately hotel from becoming a victim to a developer brings fractions of families together. It allows us to follow through the individual books all of those who are touched by it.

Each book is a stand alone ye
Lily (Night Owl Book Cafe)
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I just knew the moment I picked up Starlight Bridge by Debbie Mason that this was going to be the book that will briefly pull me out of my reading slump, and I was right.

We met Ava and Griffin in book one, and ever since then I have wanted to know their story.

Ava and Griffin are divorced. They use to have one of a kind love, but after Griffin get's deployed, something happens that changes Ava and suddenly she is serving the divorce papers. It didn't take long for the readers to kind of learn wha
Mara
Jun 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Not my cuppa. I wasn't that interested in the romance, and overall the plot was too bland. The past secret was self evident from page 2 and the lack of a tight story made the reading more than a bit boring.

Mostly I couldn't warm up to the main characters whose main characteristics seemed to be a pushover. Everyone rolled them over. Meh... It was soo irritating :/ Much more than the ghost and her antics... :)
Suze Lavender
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ava has a secret and there's only one person who knew. This woman wrote it down before she died together with a number of other secrets she'd been told in her life. Ava is trying to find this memoir, so she can keep her secret safe. Ava works as a maid in Graystone Manor and is taking care of her handicapped father. Everyone in Harmony Harbor knows something changed Ava. She was happily married to Griffin and was well on her way to getting a nursing degree, but all of a sudden she dropped out an ...more
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

She doesn’t look suspicious, she looks constipated.

Ava took a long, satisfying drag on her cigarette. She’d given in to its siren call after she’d eaten the two cupcakes she’d snuck from the kitchen at the manor. Sadly, they were divine, and probably a thousand calories each.

I wanna write a new ending to our story. One that has you growing old by my side.

My Review:

This series is an amusing hybrid of genres including cozy mystery, contemporary romance, women’s fiction, and paranor
Ann Lorz
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog:

This series is turning out to be a wonderful ride. It's heartwarming, romantic and funny! The trifecta of a good romance for me. A book works better when I find myself crying one second, laughing the next and sighing after.

I'm not always a fan of second chance romances. I feel like it's a song played twice with the first time not being so good. But since I love Mason's books I just had to give it a try. Plus, it did
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am absolutely hooked on the small town charm that Debbie Mason does so well. This new series is no exception, with friends and neighbors who know each other and their business better than they should, and meddle more than is necessary. Yet, it is just the kind of community one would dream of, where someone has your back, where people look out for you, and where you can find happiness.

The only reason that I didn't give this story 5 stars was that this was a tale based around a gross lack of co
Yvonne
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great story in Debbie Mason’s continuing Harmony Harbor saga. This story belongs to Ava and Griffin. It’s a story of lost love, second chances and past secrets ready to explode at any moment.

As we learned in the first book, there is a journal which spills the deepest, darkest secrets of several people from Harmony Harbor. The book is hidden somewhere in Graystone Manor. Unfortunately for Ava, she’s one of those people with a deep, dark secret. She is determined to find that book before a
Terri
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-book
Starlight Bridge reminds me of books by Sheila Roberts, Debbie Macomber and Sherryl Woods. It is a second chance trope romance, a small town romance with some redemption thrown in. There's also a friendly ghost that likes to give a push to get things going the way she wants them to. It was a good fun read that left me so happy in the end!
I listened to the audio version and the narration by Becket Royce was very good. She has a voice that's very pleasant to listen to and she did a great job.
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
This was such a wonderful story, I absolutely love second chance at love stories and this one did not disappoint. This one had me turning the pages so I could see what was going to happen and see if these two would finally get their happily ever after. This was an emotional read and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Bette Hansen
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

Loved getting to know Ava and Griffin better and having their whole story. All the quirky residents of Harmony Harbor show up to support these two getting their second chance. Absolutely loved it!
Rob.C. Rob.C.
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! In case it's not obvious, I LOVED this book. And yes, I'm shouting it.

Every time I start a book by Debbie Mason, I know I’m in for a marvelous adventure that will make it hard for me to put my Kindle down while at the same time making me wish I never reached the last page. This book is no exception. I loved it from the very first page to the last word.

I adored her Christmas, Colorado series and devoured every book, always looking forward to the next one. Although I do mis
Jessica Alcazar
What a beautiful second chance romance this story was! *happy sigh* I am so lucky to have read it because my heart seems fuller from it :)

I've never read any work by Debbie Mason before and I feel like I've been missing out on something special. She created characters in both Ava and Griffin that will affirm your faith in love, friendship and humanity. I was awed by Ava and everything she went thru and OH SO proud of the woman she was! And Griffin ... he was just perfect!

Their story is quite th
Tamara
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Second chance romance stories always tug at my heartstrings and Starlight Bridge by Debbie Mason was no exception. I found myself not wanting to put this book down - savoring every word, wanting to know how this amazing story would turn out. Even though this is the second book in the series, it is not necessary to read the first book to understand what is going on, but I would suggest begin with the first book, just to have some background information – especially character introductions. I have ...more
Karen
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it

Starlight Bridge is storytelling at it's best. Ever since I read the fun start of the series, MISTLETOE COTTAGE, I have been waiting for Ava and Griffin's story.
This series has something for everyone. It is full of love, family, loyalty, betrayal, laughter, an odd new friendship and even a ghost. It's been over a decade since Ava divorced Griffin, without telling him why, and since then she's a shadow of her former self. Griffin has returned to Harmony Harbor for a short time, to see
Hannah
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

Harmony Harbor book two, Starlight Bridge. I love a good second chance romance and this one was wonderful. Ava and Griffin never stopped loving each other but for reasons Ava never shared they divorced. The two characters, Ava and Griffin, were we written and very easy to connect with their chemistry was palpable. The love and loyalty to Griffin in the Gallagher family is obvious because of their dislike toward Ava after the divorce. As a whole this book has so much going on; Sophie,
OpenBookSociety.com
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: andra

Title: Starlight Bridge
Series: Harmony Harbor, #2
By: Debbie Mason
ISBN: 1455537225 (ISBN13: 9781455537228)
Author’s Website: http://authordebbiemason.com/index.html
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Andra

Summary:

Hidden in Greystone Manor is a book containing all the dark secrets of Harmony Harbor, and Ava DiRossi is determined to find it. No one-especially not her ex-husband, Griffin Gallagher-can ever discover what really tore her life apart all those years
Claire Mc Partlin
NARRATOR: Becket Royce.
I've really loved all this series so far, and this one was just as enjoyable. There's just so much going on - intrigue, romance, family issues, a ghost and lots of hidden secrets in a 'missing' book.

I must admit though that at the beginning one of the main characters, Ava, was really irritating me. She had trained as a nurse so knew the signs but ignored the fact that her Father was bullying and abusing her, making excuses for him over years because he was in a wheelchai
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received from publisher for an honest review

The Harmony Harbor series and this author are quickly becoming a bit of a must read for me.

Add in the beautiful second chance romance of Starlight Bridge and I was a goner.

We met Ava in the first book Mistletoe Cottage, but you don't really need to read it before Starlight Bridge (though why would you want to miss any of the goodness?)

Family tensions, business dramas, ghostly interventions - none of this can stop our Ava and Griffin from falling in
WTF Are You Reading?
Debbie Mason's Starlight Bridge has all of the drama and conflict that fans of Women's Fiction crave. Along with a very healthy helping of charm and "happily ever after" styled romance.

Graystone Manor may be a hotel. But to the family that has called the both the manor house and the surrounding grounds home for generations; it is so much more. Now, that family legacy and all that it stands for hangs in the balance. With the death of family matriarch Colleen still fresh in the hearts and minds of
Aleen ~Lampshade Reader
Originally posted on lampshadereader.com

description

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy (Via Netgalley) of this book.

I was anxious to read Ava’s story in Starlight Bridge by Debbie Mason. Hers was a story that needed to be told. I wanted her to have a happily ever after and knew that she was getting in her own way to achieving it. Thanks to a friendly ghost who kind of acts like a fairy godmother now, happily ever afters are just what every character might get in this series.

Ava, has practicall
Tracey
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

Ava DiRossi is on a mission. If she doesn't find Colleen Gallagher's hidden diary, the diary that contains the secrets of Ava and other residents of Harmony Harbor, things are going to get ugly. Because there are things in that diary, things that are best kept covered up. And with the return of Ava's ex-husband, Griffin Gallagher, to Harmony Harbor, she's more determined than ever to find the diary and keep her secrets in the past.

STARLIGHT BRIDGE, the second book in the Harmony Harbor series b
Crystal
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I know that clean, or sweet, romances can be a hit or miss with some authors. Some can't quite build up the sexual chemistry to a level where it becomes believable that the characters are actually having sex behind that bedroom door. I've read books where the chemistry just wasn't there and when that door closed, I pictured them playing Monopoly instead of messing up the sheets. Debbie Mason is one of the few authors that I've read that always brings the chemistry and sexual tension without need ...more
Lucia
Second chance romance with surprising emotional twists that make for a great and unexpected read

Starlight Bridge is a second chance romance with surprising emotional twists that completely catch you off-guard but make this such a great and unexpected read. Following on from the first book, this can be read as a standalone, however, there is an ongoing storyline in the background (with a mixed in spiritual element) that is easier to follow if you have read the first book, although each book focus
Valorie
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: debbie-mason
Ava is a shell of her former self. She is skin and bones, wearing drab clothes, smoking, and running herself ragged. The one thing that is absolutely the same, her love for her ex-husband Griffin. She just couldn't torment him any longer after what happened and she couldn't tell him what happened either. She also left nursing school and works as a maid at the manor and takes care of her father who is wheelchair bound after an accident and a nasty drunk.

Griffin, a recently retired Navy Seal, did
Susan Gorman
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Starlight Bridge is a compassionate second chance at love romance. The novel is set at Greystone Manor which is located in Harmony Harbor, a coastal suburb north of Boston. Debbie Mason writes an amazing, heartwarming love story for Ava DiRossi and Ethan Gallagher.
Ava DiRossi and the members of the Harmony Harbor Widows Club learn that the late Colleen Gallagher wrote a book about her life and her secrets. Harmony Harbor is a small town where everyone knows everybody’s business. As the owner of
Cara Ross
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ava and Griffin were in love and seemed to have a wonderful marriage, until evil in disguised as a friend, entered their lives and destroyed everything they had, not that Griffin ever knew what happened to change Ava, all he knew was Ava filed for a divorce and broke his heart.

After fleeing to Harmony Harbor, and finding a job with Giffin's grandmother Collen, she reveal her secret, knowing that Colleen would protect it. It was only after Colleen died, did Ava realize that Colleen has written he
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Griffin is called back home to help fix up the inn he wants nothing to do with he sees there is a lot more to just fixing up the inn and he still believes they all would be better off fixing it up. He also keeps running into his ex-wife and memories he would rather leave in the past and move on with his life. When he discovers a secret he is not happy and he doesn't know it he should fix it to let it go.
Ava has a huge secret from her past she would rather leave there but she also has some secre
JoDeen
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW
After reading Mistletoe Cottage I was so excited to get my hands on this book. I started reading it as soon as I possibly could and I loved this story!!

In this book we follow Ava and Griffin. I really wanted to know what led to there break up , so when I found out this was there book I was so happy. Ava and Griffin still care about each other even though they got divorced , I was rooting for these two so much in this story I was so invested in there relationship. When I found out what happ
Valorie
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: debbie-mason
Ava and Griffin's marriage came to an abrupt end 12 years ago. Griffin never knew why. Ava had let herself go so that he barely recognized her when he came back for his GG's funeral. Ava couldn't bare to continue putting Griffin through her hell so she had to let him go but she never stopped loving him.
Ava runs herself ragged between working at the manor and taking care of wheelchair bound father who is a nasty drunk.

It isn't long before Griffin realizes that he never stopped loving Ava either.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dune Drive (Chesapeake Diaries #12)
  • Call to Engage (Team Poseidon #2)
  • Always for You: Jack (Sergeant Joe's Boys, #1)
  • Home on Apple Blossom Road (Life in Icicle Falls, #9)
  • Audrey's Guide to Black Magic (Audrey's Guides, #2)
  • Mistletoe Miracles (Ransom Canyon, #7)
  • A Small Town Bride
  • Someone to Love (Darling, VT #2)
  • Cougar Bait (Cougarville, #2)
  • Tainted By Temptation
  • The Heart of Christmas (Whiskey Creek, #7)
  • Surviving the Rachel
  • Bittersweet (Home Sweet Home #3)
  • Kiss Me That Way (Cottonbloom, #1)

Debbie Mason is the USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of the Christmas, Colorado series and the Harmony Harbor series. The first book in her Christmas, Colorado series, “The Trouble with Christmas,” was the inspiration for Hallmark’s “Welcome to Christmas.” Her books have been praised by RT Book Reviews for their “likable characters, clever dialogue, and juicy plots.” When Debbie

Harmony Harbor (9 books)
  • Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1)
  • Primrose Lane (Harmony Harbor #3)
  • Sugarplum Way (Harmony Harbor, #4)
  • Driftwood Cove (Harmony Harbor, #5)
  • Sandpiper Shore (Harmony Harbor, #6)
  • The Corner of Holly and Ivy (Harmony Harbor)
  • Barefoot Beach (Harmony Harbor #8)
  • Christmas in Harmony Harbor: Includes a bonus story