Start by marking “Feisty & Fearless: Nice Girls CAN Be Leaders” as Want to Read:
Feisty & Fearless: Nice Girls CAN Be Leaders

Feisty & Fearless: Nice Girls CAN Be Leaders

3.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Women and men are equally capable as leaders, but women have been trained to be nice. Being nice can take us only so far then it trips us up. To be effective, we need to reach inside ourselves and realize that just as mothers would walk in front of a bus to save their child, so we each can find a similar passion and commitment that pushes us onward removing fear and doubt ...more
Published May 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Feisty & Fearless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feisty & Fearless

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Feisty & Fearless: Nice Girls CAN Be Leaders
Nora Spaulding
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: business like minded people
It was an okay book. I think the personal parts were more necessary and is definetly geared towards a business mindset. I found it to be a little dry but also have lots of encouraging points too. I would suggest to read and maybe just skim the points that don't apply. I found it to be a motivational book in parts and that made me want to read further, to take the initiative to become more leadership material. It's a very short book and I just took my time reading and skimming through it.
Elsbeth  Thurston